The McMaster Agenda

Holla Forums has always prided itself on not falling for the right vs left, red vs blue, jew vs jew sandtrap of status quo politics. On one side we have the alt-lite and zionists obviously triggered over their zionist agents being purged by McMaster, and on the other side we have MSM and people like McCain (who recommended McMaster to Trump) clearly upset over Trump potentially firing McMaster.

On top of that it seems we're being shilled hard to accept McMaster as /ourguy/. Something fishy is going on, and I don't like it.

Let's be clear, we are not r/the_donald/. A black guy like Obama who opposes Israel is not "based". He's just a temporarily useful enemy. The best course of action seems to be letting him purge zionists, then purging him and his other globalist buddies and obama holdouts. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6rs4lb/mcmaster_attended_the_last_bilderberg_meeting_he/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6re7xq/leaked_document_reveals_mcmaster_granted_susan/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ro2r6/when_cnn_starts_defending_mcmaster_it_means_were/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6re0c3/report_hr_mcmaster_gave_explicit_instruction_not/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6rcm9e/wtf_is_going_on_mcmaster_firing_trump_loyalists/
archive.is/E9teF
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/03/national-security-council-mcmaster-purging-pro-israel-staff-undermines-trumps-agenda/
frontpagemag.com/fpm/267473/mcmasters-nsc-coup-against-trump-purges-critics-daniel-greenfield
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/08/06/mcmaster-worked-think-tank-backed-soros-funded-group-helped-obama-sell-iran-nuclear-deal/
mondoweiss.net/2017/08/mcmaster-solidifies-supports/
infowars.com/exclusive-mcmaster-soros-secretly-working-together-to-stop-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obama never opposed israel, anyway.

Agreed, I think it's cool he's actually purging zionists for the first time in forever, but I don't like this whole manufactured memery for him, it feels dirty. I don't like his ties either.

Hes not purging jack fucking shit.

The shilling is definitely real, I'm weirded out by the timing, especially watching the tone and commentary from places like kikebart leading up to this rather bizarre turn of discussion.

I don't pretend I'm any kind of expert on the subject of Trump's cabinet and the NSC, but the timing and what is being said is really strange. I highly doubt there is any substantial type of purge going on. I'm really wondering (((who))) is pushing for him so hard after the news of firing Flynn loyalists that called out (((holdovers))) broke.

Correct OP, but as for McMaster the jury is still out, we need to wait and see. The ones peddling the bullshit about him are the Infowhores crew (Jones, Stone and Thernokike). The fact that they are so adamant and actively moving against him, is the most suspicious part of all.

Respectful sage for meta-topic.

That being said, OP has a very solid point. The McMaster shilling has looked more like gas lighting, and suggests a complex enemy behind the effort.

The red ants kill the black ants, the black ants kill the red ants

There may be a shuffling of personnel in the halls of power, but no faction fighting there does so for us. We may reap the occasional windfall, but none of them are /ourguy/.

Agreed, but this shilling definitely isn't from r/the_donald. They are obviously against him right now, they have dozens of posts all with thousands of up votes in the last few days slamming McMaster.

So if not r/the_donald, who is shilling us, and why do they seem so organized?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6rs4lb/mcmaster_attended_the_last_bilderberg_meeting_he/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6re7xq/leaked_document_reveals_mcmaster_granted_susan/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ro2r6/when_cnn_starts_defending_mcmaster_it_means_were/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6re0c3/report_hr_mcmaster_gave_explicit_instruction_not/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6rcm9e/wtf_is_going_on_mcmaster_firing_trump_loyalists/

they play games with names. chances are he got his position just because his last name is mcmaster and its funny to trick the goyim into thinking mcMASTER is the one purging kikes. they do it all the time.

Addendum:
Some of you may say, "Yeah they suck, but they supported Trump, and went after Hillary… why aren't they right now?". Well they could be right, in the same way a broken clock is twice a day, but remember that Jones was against Trump before realizing his audience was not. Stone was fired by Trump for being a grandstander. Cernokike just rides waves of popularity to ingratiate himself.

You and I and people who think like we do don't have any power whatsoever to do any purging, so unless you and few hundred thousand other dudes suddenly get the simultaneous motivation to start lighting up government institutions and military bases, you might as well put that right out of your mind.

f

Think carefully:

Everyone is Trump's main cabnet outside of Pence has become the enemy according to the Alt-Kike (not alt-light you faggot OP).

Anyone with direct power that is more than just talking to the MSM is attacked in a PTSD like panic that we've "been betrayed!".

Who the fuck would make that kind of command for something like a non-elected Trump pick? Probubly not some user. Probubly the same people who make thread after thread about e-celebs no one knows or watches or listens to but hear about on Holla Forums. See catalog on any Holla Forums chan.
In fact enitre chans (endchan, 8pl) are dedicated to destroying Trump because he's a "Zionist!"

Just food for thought

"Kikebart" lel, like your d&c tactics work here.

Its Media Matters turning its full weight upon the internet in support of Mcmaster. Bannon's media outlet is reporting it on the front page right now. They're using their typical D&C and concern trolling tactics, you can sniff them out by noticing their brilliant terminology, such as Kikebart and the alt-kike.

Source on jones being previously against Trump?

Look at this garbage and tell me these threads are natural

if anyone's the shill here it's you. the alt-kike is a phony movement and kikebart is a shit-tier site, andrew breitbart was a JEW

i bet you like dickie spencer and based pedophile milo

That could just be Kikebart standing up for their Zionist masters.

That thread was a fucking joke, along with the other 6 million (((/ourguy/))) McMaster threads.

So how come we never find out what the Jews are up to with all the shenanigans recently ?

On some level it seems like the jews have sort of problem with "globalism" and paedophilia. Why ? What exactly is going on with Pizzatavistock ? Why did the jews back down on Alefantis ?

Who is blackmailing who for what ?

not at all.
we are under attack yet again.
I sure wonder if they know how easy it is to see through their shilling.

This guy for example is freshly employed to shill here. For fucking kikebart of all things.

Next thread up is probably "WHY LAUREN SOUTHERN IS THE REDPILLED 14/88 QT3.14 WAIFU:EVA BRAUN EDITION."

But as always, filter and continue.

Only people he's purging is Trump additions so he has no one on the inside feeding him info.

Because that is the point, they want to compress the flow of information on all platforms so that only approved topics are discussed.

Notice how even after the election every thread here is still about trump and the related drama? ever notice how most of the board is alt-kike retardation?
They don't want you talking about pizzatavistock or international zionism. Just stupid shit like 'aut-righter gets in a fight xD' - 'free speech rally with based dickie spencer and some niggers' - 'trump did X look how happy / angry i am about it' b

As for why kikes are globalist pedophiles, it's in their blood. They do better in places like the US that have little racial unity and then they erode it further.

Is Media Matters the big shilling company now? What's Share Blue up to? I want to learn more about the organized astroturf groups out there

This isn't really an explanation as to what exactly is going on. Put it like this. Take Alex Jones and his crew. They had that Pettibone character set up, they had Biggs ready to go on pizzatavistock.

Is the situation that Jones is allowed to profit off real conspiracy at the same time as being seen to be ridiculous ? Like there's a confidence that he will always be able to drive any issue of a cliff !?!!?

Why did they back off an Alefantis ?

Obama is literally a kike. His mother was a kike and his father a nigger. Of course he never actually opposed Israel.

Take a hike, kike.

I have no idea, this confuses me just as much as it does you.

this is a very ~kosher~ organic thread what are you talking about?

Dead on OP. If anyone has a decent memory they'll remember that it's arleady been covered why McMaster is not /ourguy/ when he first got selected. Plus all the shit he's done to undermine the current administration between then and now. Idk what the fuck is going on but never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake– but we should try and figure out his motives too.

look at my digits fellow pollacks

Isnt mcmaster the cunt who was suppose to be the leaker, an main guy(in trumps team) gunning for war with iran?

Dead on OP. If anyone has a decent memory they'll remember that it's arleady been covered why McMaster is not /ourguy/ when he first got selected. Plus all the shit he's done to undermine the current administration between then and now. Idk what the fuck is going on but never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake– but we should try and figure out his motives too.

you are seeing the product of a low-energy meme manage officer

meant management, God dammit

Here's a red pill on (((/ourguy/))) McMaster.

Attended Bilderberg 2017, featuring other guests such as Tom Cotton, Henry Kissinger, Lindsey Graham, David Petraeus, and countless (((echoing))) names.

archive.is/E9teF

I had the same double-posting problem on a different board, hopefully we're not getting hacked or ddos'ed. I hope your internet is just shit. :^)

Now that Kikebart and other BASED jewish media outlets have a problem with somebody, Bilderberg affiliation is a big deal, but nobody had a problem with Peter Thiel being on Bilderberg's steering committee.

Iv seen you in every thread today about McMaster useing this for the alt-kike / alt-semite. Its obvious your not from around here.

How new are you? Loads of people here had a problem with that; a gay guy attending bilderberg. The topic right now is McMaster though.

Trump was part of the fascist-evil-globalist-capitalist meme that jones was always against.
Who literally listens to that guy once they've taken the redpill?

Not really. Everybody loved him because he backed Trump and helped Hogan sue Gawker, even Anglin was posting positive stories about him.

McMaster has the right "people" kvetching, that's all that matters.

right let's just gloss-over that McMaster is doing exactly what CIAniggers asked him to do in March and point out how many ways we call kike lovers faggots.

he was a useful faggot, nothing more. Paypal tried to fuck over wikileaks but you must be too young to remember.

You mean people who hate CIAniggers? Fucking retard.

Yeah you're right, McMaster has the backing of McCain, the worry of CNN, clearly only our enemies oppose him

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/03/national-security-council-mcmaster-purging-pro-israel-staff-undermines-trumps-agenda/

>(((intellect)))
Usually kikes throw this word around as a code word for fellow Jew/Jew lover

Isn't the only reason Israel exists because of white guilt over the Google? Is this person really saying there's another reason for that country to be there, other than Europe being cucked?

Whoops, phone changed holohoax to Google for some reason.

As OP of that "McMaster purges Israeli Agents - /ourguy/?" thread I'd like to note that my thread was about questioning what's going on based on the cernovich et al spergout. At the time there were no voices for him that I saw and lot of butthurt zionists so i wanted to get uncucked opinions on what's going on.

sounds pretty based, i like this obergruppenfuhrer McMaster

meant for>>10361053

gay site

Zionist Organization of America

Follow the rabbit hole

It might be time to listen to the kikes for once.
frontpagemag.com/fpm/267473/mcmasters-nsc-coup-against-trump-purges-critics-daniel-greenfield

1. McMaster fired Derek Harvey who was making a list of Obama holdovers
2. McMaster fired Ezra Watnick-Cohen who had exposed the eavesdropping on Trump officials by Obama personnel.
3. McMaster wanted to hire Linda Weissgold who helped draft the Benghazi talking points which blamed the Islamic terrorist attack on a video protest.
4. McMaster fired Rich Higgins who had written a memo warning of the role of the left in undermining counterterrorism.
5. McMaster replaced Higgins with Michael Bell who badmouthed Sebastian Gorka for failing to incorporate other perspectives on Islam.
6. McMaster fired K.T. McFarland who had written that “Global Islamist jihad is at war with all of Western civilization.”
7. McMaster replaced McFarland with Dina Habib-Powell, a friend of Huma Abedin and Valerie Jarrett.
8. McMaster hired Kris Bauman who defended Islamic terrorists and blamed Israel for the violence.
9. Someone else pulled the security clearances of Adam Lovinger and Robin Townley so they could not sit on the council, no explanation
10. McMaster gave a security clearance to Susan Rice who is no longer in the government and should be under investigation for the unmasking scandal

The people McMaster is getting rid of are all solidly anti-jihad and the people replacing them are fuzzy on whether we should stop Islamists from conquering us or not. Yes, they were pro-Israel too. It's a harmony of interests. Do you want to save Western civilization or not?

Also, McMaster worked for a Soros-funded group, International Institute for Strategic Studies which is funded by Soros. It's a possible avenue for influence.
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/08/06/mcmaster-worked-think-tank-backed-soros-funded-group-helped-obama-sell-iran-nuclear-deal/

The west can not be saved without excising the tumor known as judaism from it.

Nothing will ever change without taking that step. Otherwise you will only ever be treating symptoms, never the disease.

Is he pro-Palestine too? No? If not, then why the fuck do we care?

Everyone seems to have an opinion on McMaster outside of Holla Forums. What has he demonstratebly done? I legit do not know what the fuss is about. One side claims he's cleaning house of kikes and the other says he's a globalist zogshill. Where is the evidence of either?

All the people he's fired recently have been (((Iran hawks))) and/or Zionists and he's being denounced and attacked by Israeli interests. But he's also being supported by globalists like mccain and Kristol. So I have no idea what's going on unless there's a schism going on in ZOG. Globalist gentiles purging kikes and taking the NWO for themselves? All very confusing.

You're right, that is confusing.

Good find. McMaster is a swamp alligator.

Didn't Peter Theil start that CIA funded company Palantir with cultural marxist (((Alex Karp))) sifting through NSA data. Literally got his Phd from the Frankfurt School.

This. Seems to me like the current fight is between the Globalist Jews and the Zionist Jews and the Globalist ones are by far the worst if you're of European stock. The people who arguably helped get Trump elected mostly seem to be against McMaster

As has been pointed out a lot of these people were also Iran war hawks though. I really can't figure this one out either way.

We can only hope Trump knows what's going on and is playing the two sides off against the other

Why did you get so triggered over my Obama comment in that thread? I know it's my comment because I was the only one who mentioned him.

I NEVER called Obama based. I merely told you that he is competent. (Rubio's law?)

So fuck off using quotes
Never said that. So you are a liar. Even f you were quoting some hypothetical source from the_donald with their based black men the proper usage would be 'based' not "based". Because I never said that.

McCain is a tricky figure. Did you know he collaborated with the neo Nazis in Ukraine? The Islamic rebels in the Middle East? He is merely somebody who knows how to virtue signal to the American public.

I don't have any strict allegiances to the establishment figures, but I did vote trump.

I think McMaster is more important at this point than trump. Trump authorized the strike on Syria despite CIA telling him there is no evidence of sarin gas and Assad. So Trump clearly did Zionist bidding.

McMaster wants the jews OUT.

Looks like the "woke" mudshit shitskins from endchan and twitter are shilling for their "based" anti zionist leftist general again. Go away filthy shitskins

Also the "based" anti zionist kikes at (((Mondoweiss))) are praising him

mondoweiss.net/2017/08/mcmaster-solidifies-supports/

And? The alternative is literal jews in Trumps admin

You are a complete retard. I am sure I'm not the first to diagnose you. We are at a global war with Islam. China, India, Russia, and America (with 5 eyes) are all warring for permanent end to Islam.

It's not even a political issue. It is more than bipartisan. The difference is zionists and breitbart cucks fight Islam for israel, others fight Islam for AMERICA.

The MSM and Alt-Kike taking sides on this is a good signal we should take a step back and watch until we know better.

He's not purging Zionists. He kicked out one kike who was anti Iran and replaced him with another kike who was involved in Benghazi scandal.

I don't trust McMaster just like I don't trust Mattis or Flynn. They all want war with Iran. After failing Syria, McMaster is just putting in new faces to be able to rally support against new Afghanistan offensive.

I take it you weren't around for the hot pocket meltdown the day Trump prostraited himself in front of the Jew wall

Why would we just watch without forming an opinion? It's pretty obvious he's not /ourguy/ or he'd clean house of libshit plants instead of cleaning house of Trump administration appointees. Anyone aligned with our interests knows that there's limited time available to wrest the controls away. They don't give perps passes and silence people who are demonstrably working to our goals, while shilling for military action against (((someone's))) enemies.

Bombshell Exclusive: Intelligence Agency Caught McMaster Briefing Soros on White House Takeover
McMaster leaking intel to Soros almost daily, says high-level Israeli intelligence
infowars.com/exclusive-mcmaster-soros-secretly-working-together-to-stop-trump/

It's not on Roger Stone's Twitter yet.

>“I have confirmed from sources from inside the White House, the Israeli government and Israeli intelligence that the Israelis have intercepted email communications from General McMaster to George Soros, informing him of everything that’s going on inside the White House
wew

Jonestein and Stone aren't even trying to hide it anymore, are they?

Nope. They've went full kike the last couple days. Perhaps there is something to be gained from this.

whichever side you choose, you're choosing (((controlled))) opposition.
/thread

I'm not Media Matters and I use kikebart and altkike because I call it as I see it, Schlomo.

Something big is up. They were turned, like filter man after he had Duke on.

That's why I take a hacker mindset to all media.

Nice digits lad.