who /HYPE/ here?

why nobody it's discussing this, uh?
let's discuss this, uh!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vED9aO3gJV4
archive.is/gSQus#selection-3139.0-3151.537
soundcloud.com/ayylmeow/interstellar-crusade
soundcloud.com/digital_logics/solaris-express
change.org/p/hello-games-no-man-s-sky-multiplayer-part?recruiter=36659842&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink
nmsorigins.com/discoveries/
imgur.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame
reddit.com/r/nomanshigh/comments/4x777h/nms_creatures_of_the_week_1/
www41.zippyshare.com/v/839Xjk6x/file.html
cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=68098&start=525
clicknupload.link/7qdo3rabwq3p
clicknupload.link/bpby4vpy3y32
clicknupload.link/dhuywsybe4qx
thepiratebay.org/torrent/15551460/No_Man_s_Sky_(GOG)
openload.co/f/Du9-9MaykLI/q2ftgqw2ftg2wtg.part1.rar
openload.co/f/iZEkujBLmzc/q2ftgqw2ftg2wtg.part2.rar
openload.co/f/YOVPmF8AtB0/q2ftgqw2ftg2wtg.part3.rar
www71.uptobox.com/d/5ayzoqmsemtzsccqpppjcfbvm52r43hms54dsr4q6vdowypccfexvm62unlu4xwgpo5zgjcakmmcclj7om/No Man
soundcloud.com/ayylmeow/biography
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's nothing to say about it.

How does that work? Are they going to violate their DRM-Free policy yet again by requiring an account with the dev to play?

I like your attempt of impersonating an unpayed intern that was delegated to coordinate a social marketing campaign.

On Topic:
In the last weeks it was discussed to death and the consensus was:
It is shit.

Best review right here.

the game doesn't have multi anyway, I don't see the issue

More shit shots

As someone who bought it and posted a thread yesterday, there's still a lot of work to be done.

lel

It's drm free in the same way Grim Dawn is drm free for GOG

You use their servers when you play.

to play offline it's drm free to play online you need GOG launcher.

Pirates at the ready, lads.

Shit taste.

The only good chips are the ones you make yourself.

Why would you even pirate this shit?

So I can pirate it. But now I don't know if it's even worth it.

Completely agree.

Go to /r/gaming. There's lots of sponsored talk about No Man's Sky.

Be sure to report back on your sadness at its lack of variety and depth. And embellish damn you, embellish.

Because user, it's free.

Wow, so there's even less to do. Weehoo.

post space music

(checked)

By the way the player meeting has been tested 4 times now and it didn't work every single time.

Funk space is the right space.

yes

GLITCH THREAD WHEN?
youtube.com/watch?v=vED9aO3gJV4

Now.

no it's not , it chips at our limited internet supply and it takes away time you can never have regain

so you have to be more responsible

I prefer space folk, but I won't hate.

Carmen Miranda's Ghost got me into the genre, you should give Finity's End a listen.

but there is no sound in space

One of the comments

Please be bait.

Oh. that's fucking digital sex to my ears.

Holy shit you can blow up chunks of the planets?

how could you know?

have you been there?

no?

didn't think so

But in the ships, stations, and worlds to be, we will make the plates and earth shake with sound.

I prefer that version.

is this thread ironical
if not then witness these repeating digits

off by one

Why did they think this was going to be fun? Reading the plot was just.

real life is boring anyway and this game is so realistic.

Yeah, but there's no actual terraforming which seems pants on head retarded to go that far but stop short.

My NMS theme song. 18 Quintillion planets, and no niggers? Sign me up.

Atleast you'll pirate it right?

what I don't understand is why is everyone talking about THE TECHNOLOGY TO MAKE THIS GAME like it's some dark magic. Procedurally generated shit has been around for a long time and it's not exactly the hardest thing to do.

but user
INFINITE POSSIBILITIES

I see you're a man of fine taste

Who's the autist that brought these shit reaction images here?

Probably because new generations are more technologically illiterate than our parents' generation.

When you reach the center of the galaxy it restarts your game, nothing more nothing less

You can't build anything, only upgrade your gun and ship

If you mine or kill a dumb animal the game will go out of its way to punish you and make you go through more finely-crafted boredom

The game is a hipster version of Spore

There are absolutely no multiplayer features other than being able to see other people's picks for named planets you visit

I'll stop spamming this music if people want me to stop

I'm gonna make this.

Did any of you fags buy it from gog?

Aye user, I hate sweet potatos too.
Never again will I eat a sweet potato.

I hear reviews say it's shit?

Is it shit?

Although I will give it to you the first two are disgusting and not a proper use of sweet potatoes. Your taste is still shit though.

Read the replies, that comment was actually copy pasted from a Forbes article.

archive.is/gSQus#selection-3139.0-3151.537

it is shit

So do we know what's at the center yet? Otherwise I have no excuse to pirate it.

New game +.
The death stranding thing that was around for a bit was Atlas stuff.

Are you serious or are you just memeing?
Also, who what now?

You mean literally new game, because you lose all your shit.

I've watched 30 hours of streaming now.
The game has no content. It's shallow as hell. The procedural generation algorithm is average at best. Everything is samey as fuck. You run out of things to do that feel novel within the first 3 hours of gameplay. The rest of the game is pure drudgery as you upgrade your stuff so you can upgrade your stuff so you can upgrade your stuff. Even the alien encounter puzzles are just simple maths or choose-your-own-adventure nonsense. It's shit. SHIT.

I'm still super hyped and I can't wait to get bored of this game. WHY ISN'T IT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW?

Is it actually NG+ though? Or does it just wipe your shit like you just started a NG from the main menu..

Oh right, yeah it's new game. Big kick in the balls.

Wew, a chance to shill my new song.

soundcloud.com/ayylmeow/interstellar-crusade

jesus

How homosexual.

Sounds more like Starbound, but when it was on its first day of early access.

wew

I don't know if I should be glad knowing that someone was paid to be retarded though.

This seems weirdly appropriate as a thread theme.

It accomplished what I wanted it do

I like it, user.

On the flipside it's a new "Galaxy". We all start in off in the same one at the start of the of the game.

You know I big fan of space games, I hope this game leads us to more mainstream space games, and out of the shit pile there might be a spec of gold.

Thanks friend. Also, nice dubs.

Unfortunately bigger publishers will just take this as a sign that no one wants another space game. Rather than this is just shit and we want it done right.

The hype was too big, my guess is they got team already trying to make some space games.

Last one, I hope someone has enjoyed

why does someone always ask this silly question, thinking it will somehow elevate him above the plebs

I pirate because I can, you faggot

the real question is can we pirate this, its coming out on gog and I so im guessing ye?

whats with all the online bullshit that isnt multiplayer

I would say yeah.

This isn't really a mp game. They said you can play offline, you just won't see some other fag has been to a planet before you and named shit.

good, pirate shouldnt be a problem then, I guess you get less space bux or something because you cant upload the lego critters. whatever, its kinda of silly that you are permanently hooked into the fucking galaxy internet anyways

2.6 gig i can download it and probably get bored with it tonight

Another dumb fucking thing is that it actually requires internet for that. Seems like a big steaming pile of buffalo dump to me.

good news, that way all the hate towards it on 8chin will be from people who actually played it, as opposed to nudoom f.e

Nudoom had a beta, a demo and recently a steam exploit so the hate is more than based in reality.

not being able to play a game for free makes it shit, user
have you learned nothing?
gamers deserve to play any game they want to play without paying for it, faggot

?

The "not crack" for denuvo that just got fixed and allowed you to play pretty much any of the denuvo-bound games through steam.

ive watched a good few hours of stream of it so far, its gonna be kinda underwhelming for a lot of peeps, and god do i hope the draw distance is better on PC

I wonder if we will ever see mods for this game, 2.6 gigs and offline makes me think we might, that could get interesting

I actually agree although you might be saying that sarcastically. people should at least have access to it, its funny how even IP-fags will concede this about books and libraries, but software is somehow property again

we dont know who the savior of game might be, he might be some poor poo in the loo curry nigger, so many devs have said they are thankful for piracy and all the doors it opened for them, anyone that is truly interested in the medium developing should be pro piracy on some level

ISHYGDTT

Once the normalfags' get over their buyers' remorse, they're going to find that they wasted their money, that they're fools and that they bought a game solely because of MUH 18 GORILLION PLANETS

Does SONY deliver the 2.6 GB of content on a Bluray for the PS4?

But user, you can do anything!

Because otherwise they would have to talk about the non existant gameplay.

That would be horrifying.

Kill the Ramirez inside and leave the other locked outside. Its the only way to be sure.

Damn, I haven't played that in so long. There wasn't much point in it outside of it being digital legos.
I take it they've added planets. Anyone know if Space Engineers is worth reinstalling right now?

No, I'm not interested. It's less of a video game than even Minecraft and the only reason I'm posting in this thread is to question why anyone in their right mind would even consider pirating this non-game.
You talk about picking holes in it but this but all the major holes have already been picked. The procedurally generated creatures are Spore-tier ridiculous and harming them gets you punished by the no-fun police. The planets are all boring as shit because there aren't even any environmental challenges like treacherous terrain or exceedingly dangerous fauna. The entire game is just "collect hundreds of types of rocks, upgrade everything, reach the center of the galaxy and do it all over again". The promised multiplayer was completely removed as well.
Why would you, why would anyone be interested in wasting bandwidth on this unless they're fucking idiots?

Do you live in a place where you have to buy bandwidth by the gallon?

space engi and rust and some other shit for 5 quid, ive been eyeing this but I dont know if i have high enough required auitsm levels

Not many can say they marketed an early access randomly generated wallpaper simulator for $60 and have it be successful

or maybe simply check if a Ramirez really was ordered outside for a legit repair mission ? You can't exactly leave the ISS without leaving camera evidence, or even just check for the EVA suits inside if one's missing. You shouldn't just kill Ramirez without good reason, the Latino guy role is to die on the last boss to give the rest of the white crew the opportunity to survive.

You have a point.

But there's two. You can spare one, and it might as well be the one you have to open a door for.

Too risky. Kill em all.

hahah wat

you can shoot the spess polees, yeah the "dangers" are pretty weaksauce, theres a lot of gimmicky shit

the main reason im going to download the massive 2.6gigs is because of the main gimmick, which is seamless travel from planet to spess, I assume that will be the main reason most informed people want to at least give it a look see

im probably going to get bored quickly but itll be good for a few hours im sure, ive definitely wasted my time on far dumber shit

exactly

haw haw im going to say this to everything

Might as well get Empyrion: Galactic Survival than this shit. Still fucking flawed but it have way more gameplay than this.

When you reach the center of the galaxy your game restarts, that is very deep like dude because the game is inginite and space is infinite?? Like dude you will play for all infinity and stuff maan, so deep dudee…

jeesus its like an actually good episode of outer limits

Evochron

You think anyone here is going to play this with the intention of getting deep and meaningful gameplay?

Rule 34 stuff when?

Take this with you if you want to go check out the retards on forums

Ah yes, the shitty version of the Twilight Zone.

what makes you think it won't be the same with numale sky?

PREPARE YOUR ANUS MANBABIES

GOTY HERE IT COMES

Nigga, this shit will be forgotten by next week.

I know right! It's so deep, not like those cawadoody and boringfield right? It's for us gamers who like to think about science and stuff! I think I'll never play another game again!

So what's up with that cryptic mail excerpt in the header?

flop turd game will be forgotten in a few weeks.

Sounds like any other game now. Even DOOM was forgetten a week after launch

MORE SPACE MUSIC PLEASE

we're fucked

I wish

that I could turn back time.

They're shilling this game so hard on certain other sites and even deleting people who aren't shilling it.

Correct The Record.
Check pol

If you're unable to reflect and think critically, maybe.
Oh wait, this is Holla Forums.
Yeah, you're fucked. RIP.

To the good old days
Shit song by the way.

How many lies have they fed to you, Holla Forums?
How much of it have you swallowed?

Everything on every square is true.

Jesus Christ user, I wouldn't approach these people with a hazard suit.

But I was quoting Todd

Please fuck off with generic shit nupop music. I can't stand it.

Many lies. I've swallowed none. Todd made me realise these kinds of devs are hackfrauds

anyone who believed especially after the newer trailers deserves what they don't get.

Evochron planets look at least twice as ass as NMS.
But you can turn on a mining beam and gather resources, so they're essentially the same game. Good point.

Anyone else think NMS is some kind of test to see how far normalfags can be milked?

A shitty indie game sold for AAA price with a lot of hype artificially built up over the years with shady articles from journos reusing the same 10 screenshots and marketing speak over and over again.

If it works, you'll see a lot more of barebone indie games starting to be sold at AAA price.

I guess I'm getting old, uwot?

That already happened a long while ago. Just look around in modern game's features/mechanics and be amazed at the lack of them.

this is exactly what this turd is, an overpriced indiecuck game that's worth at most 7.99$ on a good day.

while the universe system is worth it's price, there's no game behind it to support it

you're paying 60 bucks for super cool planet generator with shitty game included

what game is that?

I doubt it, this game has even less to do in it than Minecraft, and normalfags love that game because it was never 60 fucking dollars at launch.

I have not swallowed any. I saw this coming when Danny O'dwyer started shilling this game way the fuck back.
It sounded cool when he shilled the game one week and they talked about the procedurally generated shit. Problem is with each coming week gameplay was never shown. Then gamergate happened and I stop going to gamespot entirely.

Is there a mining beam mod for this yet? Having to physically drill and pick things up is a real pain and way too "MUH REALISM".

wow I'm surprised

You haven't been watching any streams have you?

That is why you create a small vehicle to do it FOR YOU!
But yes, no automatic pickup is shit.

I always end up just using the right-click to dig out a big cavern under a deposit I want, and then build a collector and a grav generator down there, and then dig it all away so it falls down into the collector.
Half the time, the rocks hit the collector before getting poofed inside, and this kills the collector, though.

"Good old games" slowly becomes "shit new walking simulators"

Becareful with your memes or you might just make it happen.

They already sold all the good old ones. Any old game not sold on gog is, by definition, a bad old game.

There is less gameplay in NMS than in Elite Dangerous. That's saying something about the game.

We are the technological literacy peak of humanity, in 20 more years every game will be made in Twine.

can you build on planets?

Yeah, you can. Planets have added difficulties, like locating resources which can be very far away and spread out. The vast majority of each planet is ordinary rock.

Goddamn this game looks shit.

I know, right? I can't wait to play it!
Two more hours!

I wonder if I can get to the center of the galaxy and then refund it?

Space Engineers is shit.
Its minecraft in space since the two blocks you actually engineer with don't work and are likely to explode.

Psst, want to know how you can get the ending really fast? Just delete your savegame and start a new game

how you got the key for free?

I love this one.

It begins, now we will have months of threads about this despite it being average at best.

Things have come full circle, you are now a "casual" to normalfags if you like CoD despite them playing it back 4 years ago.

I don't think anyone is gonna bother with this for more than a week.

Some people who got this are already bored. I cant imagine how much worse it will be on PC.

Fuck you, pal. I'm having fun. I just landed on a moon.

ok

I'm sure you will enjoy it for the first 20 hours.
Then you're going to go full autismo, you will try to make something great, like a automated mine layer, or a rotating rail gun.
Just to have it fuck up spectacularly because the Dark Blood God Clang decided you were unworthy, god forbid you've made it in survival as you will see days of work destroyed as a piston or rotor goes warpspeed while your ship spins out of control endlessly into the darkness of space.

The (forever) pre-alpha build of Scam Citizen has working multiplayer and more gameplay than Nu-Male's Sky.

Every time I try to argue with someone that the game will become boring after 4-5 hours so it's not worth 60$ he pulls the 'get a job kiddo.60$ is nothing for me' card. I stopped after it happened for the 5th time.

Don't forget to mark your bingo card.

At least it was 5 USD for the starter pack during the first day.
My fucking profile shows that this was purchased in 2012.
It's 2016.
Fuck my life.

Apparently once you have disposable income you should throw your standards out the window.

Maybe you should just get a job then, kiddo.

I'm gonna play some PULSAR to get my daily dose of space. I can upload the game if anyone is interested.

Every fucking time.

Just forget it, that $5 is gone forever.

You're way better off than me, I poured well over 600 dollars into that shit-show.

Why you say that? The graphics are one of the best and will stay like that for at least the next 2 - 3 years

Story?

here is an example

I don't really care about the graphics, I just want a Freelancer 2 to happen and then I can turn into a NEET for years to come.

You bring shame upon you ancestors and have no doubt funded other P2W / freenium games.

Gameplay is non-existent, sexy graphics are nice but only when built on a solid base.

Top fucking kek m8

How in the fuck are the two related? Its still an expensive video game.

This fanboy shit is honestly hurting my head trying to wrap around.

Get a load of this big spender. Bet he doesn't even prelash.

That guy is shit at going out.

soundcloud.com/digital_logics/solaris-express

But man, you don't get it. If you were to buy a guitar that would cost you 1000+ dollars!

Why do these are look shit

Thats like the cost of a coffee DLC excuse

Prostitutes are not girlfriends.
Neither is that Night Elf in wow you gave gold for her to dance without armor.

There is something wrong with you.

Yeah they jacked up the engines settings and model detail so high they broke the engine.

Hookers are much more than $100 if you have any standards

The shit is not even comparable to what was shown in the trailers.
Lol, how can anyone defend the animals, HOW?
They look so fucking awful.

that's actually really nice. Got anything more down to earth, say medieval-ish?

How much do you get paid to shill on a site dedicated to sumerian pictographs?

From what I heard you were getting a family discount.

Tell a clique gamer a big enough lie and they will just take your word for it as protecting their ego will always come first.

And here is a fine specimen. It's name is JUSTosaurus.

But it takes time for what they want to make.

If I bring my wife's son I get the discount too?

What the fuck happened to that game?

The only reason they get a pass is becuase they are generated, if an artist walked up to me with these as alien designs they would be fired instantly. These design are ass terrible no matter what

i can see that you cunt

I agree but they are doing everything backwards. You use dev art to build all gameplay mechanics then you start making things sexy. They have repeatedly thrown out assets because they changed something and they didn't work anymore, if it's a whitebox then it doesn't really matter but when it's weeks of manhours it becomes a major waste of money.

These are the options btw

looks okay

They were at least identifiable as animals and not some twisted abomination created in some mad scientists lab that has a addiction to angel dust.

In the trailer you had some antelope looking thing, a dino with a single color scheme and a rhino.
Things looked basically normal if not boring, however NMS has animals that look like a kids drawing.

Can you upload it?

Wat

Well at least you can adjust the fov, that's something I guess.

as in no fps limit you dingus

During a night out, you spend on booze and shit like that; things that have a certain materical cost, and which usually land in a bar through a chain of distributors, each raising the price a little to get profit. A videogame has absolute zero material costs (you could copy it 18 quintillion times, and it would still be there, intact, not needing any money to manufacture more of it) and goes through zero, or one distributor (steam, GoG, etc.). The distributor's cut is what, 20%? Less? That's an 80% or more profit margin on every single sold copy. After the production costs get covered, it will forver be profitable as there are no further costs. And since its digital, people will be able to buy it even years later, without the dev ever as much as raising the finger. Compare it with a bar, where the drinks are also expensive as fuck, but there are material costs, there are work costs for each product (having to pay a guy to serve it to the customers), there are the costs of renting the place, and the profit margin is nowhere near 80%. A night out costs a lot of money because it logically has to. No Man's Sky costs a lot of money because the devs (and the publisher, let's not forget those faggot) are greedy jews who set the price high not because they have to, but because they want to.

Oh, maybe I can waste an hour or two on a pirated version without getting a headache after all

I don't know. But I really want to make a promo poster for the game with actual screenshots from the game.

But user remember the 18 quintillion.

Then why doesn't it fucking say so, dipshit?

"Max" implies there is a limit of some kind.

Pirating this game is like stealing feces from free public toilet, you could do it but why?

Wouldn't you say unlimited though? Maximum sorta implys a limit doesn't it

I briefly watched a stream of the game (t was extremely boring so I didn't watch more), the sound effects for the creatures wore horrible, it was like something from a cartoon made for toddlers. Wasn't this game supposed to be about realism and immersion?

So I went and listened to your stuff, I gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised. You're really good at what you do.

I'm developing a videogame, and your music is very close to what I had in mind for it. Would you mind sending me an e-mail to [email protected]/* */ so I have your contact info? I might very well commission you a piece for cash money when the time comes, my man.

b8

maybe they mean the maximum that the human eye can see.

To trick fools like you

Max as in maximum of what your GPU can pump out

It's so they can bait people, and generate conversation like we are having now.

change.org/p/hello-games-no-man-s-sky-multiplayer-part?recruiter=36659842&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

LOL

Cucks.

S/he's using DSR/VSR

I think i heard the same exact chirping sound that was in spore in a stream.

for what? art style is shit

30?

No bait at all. I don't really see how what I wrote could ever trigger anybody anyhow.

So it's basically for people who have a GPU that's too strong for their monitor?

What kind of silly person would make such a purchase?

I don't think this guy gets it.

This is why I need Brexit

With 100$ spent on a Tinder date you fuck one just as good as the 1000$ deluxe whore. If you play it right you can fuck her for months.

It's not enough they ruined already a whole continent, they want to do it on planetary level.

sauce?

*hangs head in shame*
I bought the 240 dollar Founder's Pack for MechWarrior Online.

Normalfags literally coming full circle

Remember only you can put an end to shitty business practices (by not falling for them).

I don't know.. Someone who is looking toward the future, and not being retarded enough to buy a weaker card because it suit their current monitor and will more than likely upgrade their monitor in the future. user, I don't know.

I have an RX 480 and two monitors. one 1080 and one 900p. I mostly use the 900p because it's 80-90hz, great colors and I get way over 60fps in every game I play. Pls no bully

lul its like something a special needs preschooler would draw

I bought, played, and refunded nudoom because of the 2 hour refund policy and played the demo they released later and I can say with 100% certainty that the game is shit. I'm sure most of the other people here who shit on it did at least one of those two as well.

Bethesda.

Console peasants have never been blown the fuck out harder than this.

I heard something like this as well, no real way to navigate to previous places..

Sad. titicaca is lost forever i guess

Yep… I've been burned enough, It's a pirates' life for me now. I've done more than my part to support the Gaming Industry.

German's are really into space sim type games…

Don't go full pirate either as that doesn't help anything. Pirate everything and if it's a good game buy it, this way good devs make money and can keep making games.
If everyone did this only good games would make money and there would be no incentive for publishers to advertise / bribe reviewers.

How do people get do invested in shit like this?

someone hit me up on my pager when they make a justcause2 style MP mod

I'd seriously consider playing it then.

This guy makes some compelling arguments, for people with the foresight and temperament to listen without flinging shit.

Autism user.

Autism makes the impossible possible.

holy shit I just noticed that.

Let's hear them

No matter what the game is there is ALWAYS several fanboys that will jerk off the game in the Steam Discussions.
They sometimes end up becoming mods, which is why most Steam discussion boards are usually heavily moderated to the point of censorship.
Like Agony Aunt with ED or Orlok with DayZ

That is more or less my MO. And I buy good games for other people to support the devs more.

Read the article again, only this time with an open mind. Believe what he has written, and you will understand.

Cuckchan joke from reddit.
notice how reaction images are taken from different picture

Boy, you literally cant stop making retarded posts can you?

Imagine a little bit of No Man's Sky mystery and the possibilities that could be hidden in 18 quintillion worlds! Who knows what you could possibly find heck, even Sean doesn't!

You don't have to be a journalist to write an article. You just have to have a pen, stylus or keyboard and a perspective.
Read and believe.

Can you play the pirated version offline?

My shilling strategy is beyond mortal comprehension.

Why this creature is screaming?

Sincerely doubt that

What a silly article you've just posted.

Screaming is a common mammalian behaviour. Perhaps you should look up the works of Sir Charles Darwin.

Also one more thing the Planets don't even save locally so if you make a very big hole in the planet and then leave and return everything is back to normal.

it's drm free so yes

keen eye this one has..

I remember that interview what a fuckin pansexual treehugger haw haw

Thank you. I didn't work very hard on it, but it's nice to be appreciated.

literally what

Never heard of him but the "Sir" already makes him sound pretentious as fuck. Probably a hardcore redditor.

Anyone who is a gentleman and a scholar automatically earns a "Sir". Like Sir Isaac Newton, Sir Arthur C Clarke, or you, Sir Anonymous.

Oh god
The more you look the worse it gets

if they were halfway competent they would have peppered a few unique things into their procedurally generated worlds outside of the atlas text adventure stuff..

havent seen much indication of that yet however, I think the future will be a hybrid of procedural generation and…intentional assets

he was a bit of a cunt tbqh fam

Have you ever heard the saying that if you sat an infinite number of monkeys at an infinite amount of typewriters for an infinite amount of time you would eventually get a Shakespeare level play out of pure randomness.
Maybe through random bugs, glitches, procedural generation and an unfathomable amount of attempts you might find an actual game in No Man's Sky. Boom.

Now look at the creature stage from spore and notice the difference.

theyve been here quite a while shit for brains

By that logic if I could make infinite purple shit then i put it in a box. Told people that the shit was gold but never let them look until they bought it. This would then sell to everyone who wanted shit and redefine the shit genre because my shit is the most meaterious shit there ever was.

oh my

it's a reference to the fact that you can't see people in the game.a redditor posted that he was able to finally 'meet' another player in the game so everyone was happy and all but he then said they met but didn't actually see each other even though they were in the same place.

user, the only reason this thread exist is to wait that someone drops the gog installer here.

you failed!

Someone already dropped gog installer into share thread, go look for it.

oh boy

furfags will find a way

skidrow rehijacked says 5+ hours

watttt brb

That's the whole point. At least in spore you could be creative in what you make.

In no man's sky you don't build or make anything. You just fucking miner, mining shit, and flying from one place to another.

That's not nice

get a fucking life you sheep

he's the next Steve Jobs you bigot

it's just a troll.

Post more shitty animals

that pengin is kawaii as fuck

eyy man wanna do some space pot

Guide to find more shitshots for the game:
nmsorigins.com/discoveries/
imgur.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame
www.deviantart.com/browse/all/?order=5&q=no+man's+sky

Excuse me

that last one is creepy as fuck like a pudgy little man in a bird mask

I was bored.

10/10

I noticed this in a stream, the streamers were lightly stepping around it probably out of fear of the non-binary internet sturmtruppen

what the fuck does it mean, cant find anything on the googs just muh radical feminism

Holy fuck my sides

We're going to need a No Man's Sky OC-only thread.

10/10

Gender is assigned randomly off a list of nonsense, see also
I guess that's not far off of the current tumblr situation

Still nothing outdid this guy.

drugs are for degenerates

lol thats almost genius level satire

Every time, the fact that they even fucked up the height and weight shows us what an absolute mess this game is

This isn't very funny. Are you making fun of death? You should be ashamed of yourselves. What kind of christian imageboard is this?

TOO REAL
O
O

R
E
A
L

pre-downloade for the exclusive gold member just begun.

there is you +$5, it was worth it!

By the way, this "ankusugarera zellaenn" won nomination for "creature of the week" award:
reddit.com/r/nomanshigh/comments/4x777h/nms_creatures_of_the_week_1/

I'm pretty sure red is joking but blue and yellow are just straight retarded

I honestly can't tell if it was intentional or not with this game

They fixed it later, i've seen russian version of the game with fixed height and weight.

"That's what the genophage reduced us to, Shepard."

A you made my oc even better. Thanks user.

You brought this post upon yourself. nsfl

The only reason i feel good about having no family is this cuckery.

Can someone just replace all the mass effect races with these beasts?

I am not sure how I am supposed to feel about this.

what you mean? you can't kill them?!

Guys, pc version shots arrived from nvidia jews.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

space police get mad when you try to have fun

Not seeing a diff. What am I supposed to be looking at? Shit in 4K?

suprise it still looks like ass

The animals are invincible too. So its not like you can kill them and then get punished, they don't even take damage from what I have seen.

You can pick up their shit though
GOTY 2016

Huh so it turns out higher resolutions don't fix shadow striping and shitty textures

PC settings.

Then why even have them in the game at that point. They are literally just there so the game doesn't seem like the empty piece of shit it is.

IT
KEEPS
GETTING
WORSE

HOW

YOU CAN CHANGE FOV IN PC VERSION TO 100

you can kill the little shits dunno bout the big ones

anything on draw distance, this is the biggest issue with ps4 its laughably bad

I hope you love worms.

is this even a game or a interactive screensaver?

This is the ending

You can't ride them either: some streamer tried and he just clipped through it.

so, they went from 'walking simulator' to 'interactive Screensaver'

wew

user, stop being so entitled, it's actually 24.

Yeah exactly, they're only 12 guys after all, it's not like Frontier who is employing something like 50, and was employing almost that when only developing one game.
The money they've already made doesn't cover shit.

What the fuck

I don't have any data cap or monthly bandwidth allotment, but any bandwidth used downloading this "game" is still bandwidth you could be using on other things.

The Collapse of Western Civilization can't come soon enough.

Does it surprise you that those retards exist?

if the dev use unethical methods to promote his game, so maybe will i use unethical methods to use his interactive screensaver

mikasa is sukasa

Those arent retards, those are shills and bots.

potato tomato

You have to go back.

Pure coincidence.

Oy vey!

one sentence in and I'm already wewing

Pegi 7 everyone.

STOP THIS IT'S PAID YOU FUCKING ILLITERATES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry I suck at editing.

Nice, now we need Tali's face

This, but with the cock horse from and then shepard smiling

One defence I've heard from shills and normalfags that you can add to the chart is; "It's the fans fault for over hyping the game and everyones expectations before release"

where is everybody gonna download this steaming pile of procedural generation?

which of the skidrow reloadeds is the legit reloaded again?

also fitgirl? whats her site again there are so many fakes but she always seems to be legit

post your haunts if you are pleb like me and cant into private trackers

fitgirl on kickass:^)

Kickass be dead.

Take yo' ass to TPB. It'll be there and ready.

I wouldn't even pirate this shitty game

I just want to be comfy in space so I'll pirate it.

Bad Dragon guest appearance in pic 3.

100 degrees or 100 percent of max FOV?

There's no more room on that bingo card (and I already replaced C1 from "90ies game" to "not a bug"). I'm thinking about making a round 2, but I'm afraid there might no be enough mental gymnastic yet to make that happen. Besides, the "over hyping" stuff could be found in C2: "the game was never going to exceed your expectations".

You do realize the marketers will start spinning the piracy in their favor if enough of you idiots keep openly talking about it, right? "This game is so popular! Look, even the pirates love it!" Don't think they're beyond this sort of retardation.

Why would that be of my concern? I'll probably be entertained for a couple hours by the countless phallic-inspired animals and enjoy flying around and then get bored and delete the game. And honestly, who would quote an anonymous imageboard?

I can see that happening

journacucks

I-I didn't mean it like that…

Don't worry about it, it's nothing to concern yourself with goy friend.

You sure as fuck did mean it that way. Don't lie.

That doesn't look like any autobot I have ever seen.

ben kuchera
leigh alexander
zoe quinn
gawker staff
acidman
adam baldwin
anita sarkeesian
josh macintosh
ubisoft employees
amazon employees
intel employees
raspery employees
twitter safty council
wikipedia
alex liftschwitz
a blue whale
bloggers
that dude from msnbc
zoe friend cyrcle
benkuchera's email army
game journos
a dude who is a wymon but actually a dude aka wu
sci-fy internet storys
that serie with cops who play civV with expension packs

Just realized its Mara on the second pic.

its okay user, i want to enjoy it that way too

It's a progressive maximal you shitlord.

You are cute, add me on Steam or something

Too bad you can't customize yourself a cute girl to ride dick wolves.

.>>10362376

Do you now?

Ahhh yess, "the death threats messages" plot from the indie devs book.

i think youre full of shit, why would they warn you against killing wildlife if you cant do it?

Who posts the first link to downloading the game…

GETS

?

a loli

A dickwolf companion.

the satisfaction of knowing that theyre wasting somebodys time and put a virus on their computer

a hat

Dubs.

where's the link fgts

to ride a dickwolf instead of a spaceship

titties

IT'S TIME
SOMEONE UPLOAD IT

we might need trips for this

Satan trips

If you insist.

Is the Patreon chapter next or is that in the next book?

what did he mean by this Holla Forums?

He means that they have shitty servers because they are retarded.

Why does a single player game need servers?

By the way the game is out

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d4fdd2c03e2229da08f4152fec024082d1931f&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftr.rustorka.com%3A2710%2Fannounce%3Fuk%3D%26&xl=2684472849&dn=No Man's Sky steam rip or wait a bit more for GOG release

I don't believe you. It can't be that fast.

the GOG release is out now, should just be waiting for people to download then re-up it, since it's a whopping
6 GIGS

waiting for GoG. Till then, I'll be grinding

OK GOG release magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b206abaebac6df077d3b3ebf6f650b2f29980ee5&dn=No+Man%27s+Sky+%28GOG%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

or
www41.zippyshare.com/v/839Xjk6x/file.html

Dolphin porn

Sooo much free time I could spend being more productive like not playing NMS for instance

the game is 2.5gb

Why does that thing have a watermelon embedded in it's head?

This image is perfect. Glad i wasn't wasting my time finding more screenshots of those creatures.

this might be real but I don't want to be the lab rat

what's the gog bonus?

This turn isn't even worthy of the bandwidth needed to download a pirated copy

it's a torrent file bruh

I got it from cs.rin.rucs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=68098&start=525

it's part black

0 peers so far. Nobody is uploading.

Oh wait, it started.

I'l test if it works on Wine under Linux, tell later.

Laying the groundwork for the excuse for no multiplayer.

well there are other links but I couldn't download from them for some reason
clicknupload.link/7qdo3rabwq3p
clicknupload.link/bpby4vpy3y32
clicknupload.link/dhuywsybe4qx

What do you mean?
if you're asking why I'm waiting on GOG.. it's so I wont have to deal with any shady ruski BS on my machine.

Also, not clicking these links:

I'll wait for a trusted uploaded. Not interested in NMS.crypto

I hope you guys will make a proper thread for this later, 520 replies already. We'll need to upload screenshots and shit.

Its up on rarbg

thepiratebay.org/torrent/15551460/No_Man_s_Sky_(GOG)

I don't even feel like pirating this shit, waste of bandwidth.

it's the same guy that uploaded the links I gave;

I seriously hope you guys don't use µTorrent

Also looks like there is a bug when you alt+tab you can't alt+tab back or something.

lol, 4000 leechers already

oh boy I am liking this

I grabbed 15% of the file before the speed went to shit

this, how can people not understand simply wanting to be komfy, in space. its probably gonna be shit and its gonna get old quick but its not like this is hard to understand

DICKWOLF
I
C
K
W
O
L
F

one thing im still wondering about is day one update, wasnt there a claim that they hamfisted basebuilding in last minute to appease generation minecraft?

mininova->demonoid->tpb->torrentz.eu->kat->tpb

I use torrents for over 10 years, never got a virus.

anons

this isn't even worth to pirate.

dl this is a waste of time!

Apparently the performance is complete dogshit.

The Pirate Bay is a honeypot now, you silly goyim

What am I downloading here?

comment from legendary uploader Mercs215 under this torrent:

You're downloading gay porn Satan.

rutracker > everything
Nyaa.se for anime crap
sukebei.nyaa.eu for porn games
pornolab.net for mmore porn games
tvnihon for kamen rider and garo series
avistaz.to for doramas and japanese movies

PROCEDURALLY GENERATED

it's compressed in a Bin file so it's not all the data

the seeder to peer connection was always public

child porn

nice

perhaps we had creatures such as that on our own earth but it was hunted to extinction by the negroid population

ahahahahaha

Why does that faggot complain? Cinematic fps are a beautiful feature

oh boy

2.5 gb of steamy dolphin porn.

BE SURE TO SEED FAGGOTS

just went up to 400kb, thank you uploaders will seed this hunk a junk

squids make me horny

so if anyone wants direct link for GOG release here you go
openload.co/f/Du9-9MaykLI/q2ftgqw2ftg2wtg.part1.rar
openload.co/f/iZEkujBLmzc/q2ftgqw2ftg2wtg.part2.rar
openload.co/f/YOVPmF8AtB0/q2ftgqw2ftg2wtg.part3.rar

BLISTERING SPEEDS

8mb at the moment

Where?

Fuck this… gonna go back to playing ME1.

could you maybe host it from not such a fucking cancer website

back in my day we were happy to have 10kbps, and when downloading a megabyte+ file you had to bump the mouse ot keyboard every couple of minutes or the computer would go in to sleep mode and ruin everything because some asshole woman decided it would be funny to have your uncle install a thing to prevent you from looking at porn or changing settings

www71.uptobox.com/d/5ayzoqmsemtzsccqpppjcfbvm52r43hms54dsr4q6vdowypccfexvm62unlu4xwgpo5zgjcakmmcclj7om/No Man

I am not sure if it will work for everyone

up in hee

i feel urge to bite but I also fear you are rusing me…

how many korean/russian botnets am i subscribing to with this, and will I get a percentage of mined bitcoins?

Should i seed or should i not?

Why would you ever not seed if you're not doing anything else with your upload bandwidth?

I don't trust you, officer

Did it work?

How did I steal your dubs?

ok,

THIS SHIT IS LAGGY AS HELL AND BROKEN AS FUCK

STOP THE DOWNLOADE IT IS A WASTE OF TIME

FUCK THE DEV

im…downloading something, size is right and its fast but wangblows makes it look a hard drive…

What's bad with tvnihon? I like their subs.

Hold on nigger what CPU do you have

NEW THREAD

it's a .zip file for me

im guessing this is cpu intensive game more than gpu, would explain all the 970 tards crying

two quads 980gtx win7

4,4Ghz

Can you read?

see

fucking hate it when unziping it takes longer than to download it

Bruh what the fuck is going on then.

Yeah, but what CPU?

broken as fuck

Well, okay, it doesn't work under wine. I can now delete it.

Your shitty 980's and 1080's can't compare to the powerhouse the PS4 is.

GREATNESS AWAITS

dunno might be that whatever you are downloading with doesn't recognize .zip files. if you have winrar you should be able to extract it.

There's part of your problem right there.

filtered.

Labeled it .zip and unzipped using 7ZIP.

got the same thing on wangblows8 but it should open with 7zip, ill report when im done

Someones upset.

Oh my, did I hit a nerve?

Their subs are accurate, much better than O-T and their 4kids-tier localization shit, the only problem with TVnihon is that takenoko is a gigantic leftie faggot who backed down when another SJW complained that something on their wiki offended trans* shitters and also complains that one of his favorite chinese bugmen TV shows depicts "violence against women".

WINDOWS 10

you realize nobody is serious when they say that

It's getting really hard to tell whether some of the stupidest shit that gets posted here is sarcasm or the genuine article. You'd not believe the stupidity that infests the former 8/v/ mumble server that actually does post like that and means it.

How could you not like this game? it's the first next gen game, it's literally a mystery even to the developers. It's a massive world made by a small dev team tbh >.>

consider putting that head through a noose

I've learned my lesson.
I pirate damn near everything to try it first now.

I do, listen here friend

soundcloud.com/ayylmeow/biography

According to the settings file, 'Max' means 160 tbh