LGBTP EDOSEXUAL

LGBTP EDOSEXUAL

A weird group of sick pedophile advocates that seem to be associated with Nambla who operate under the hashtags #HeartProgress, #LoveIsAgeless, #LGBTP, #LGBTQP, and a few more. Please feel free to continue the investigation, and report these accounts to authorities.

https ://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqpGPc4NSxMIJRPP9fmXm1Q

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb655aq_Unk

https: //twitter.com/hashtag/heartprogress?lang=fr

Other urls found in this thread:

nambla.org/When_Labour_Loved_Liberty.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not to be confused with /namibia/, the whitest of the white homelands that is associated with Ben Garrison.

NAMBLA is the North American Man-Boy Love Association. I know this because South Park.

sounds like one of us tbh

Are we sure these aren't Holla Forumsacks undercover?

It's not.

www .youtube.com/watch?v=u9Pe5WfRiYM

The audacity of these fuck-heads when you read through their literature is astounding.
nambla.org/When_Labour_Loved_Liberty.html
And reveals that the left, and kikes like Allen Ginsberg (still praised by the left as a 'poet' (jews are the least creative people there are)) do and have always supported this.

The creators of South Park are probably boy lovers because they have spent 20 years making a cartoon that revolves around little boys with adult situations.

I love it, I can think of no better way to kill the entire movement dead.

Too bad it's not a real thing and just a few pedos trolling on Twitter.

The LGBT "movement" tavistockkeepers do everything they can to distance themselves from pedos because they know it's a death sentence to their movement. They learned from the NAMbLA schism.

I wish the North American Marlon Brando Look Alikes would destroy those pedos.

They've actually been getting more and more brazen. With the whole "queer" thing, which essentially means "i'm not gay, but i'll learn", there's a whole new hastati of faghags trying to show how progressive they are by openly sexualizing children and, in typical leftist fashion, acting like you're un-hip if you have a problem with it.

(checked)

This.

So we make it a real thing, shill.

It would explain why they had some decent yet degenerate material early on and have become more and more cucked and hollowed out as time wears on. The combination of their soul deteriorating lifestyle combined with the (((inevitable leverage))) applied against people of their pervsuasion in their level of position and influence is textbook.

Okay friend, let me explain something to you since you seem to be new here. Hebephilia is NOT the same thing as pedophilIa. I'm sick and tired of you trolls popping up everywhere and spreading BLATANT misinformation. In many countries hebephilia is considered normal and healthy . Human beings have a natural attraction to girls who are going through puberty. Being attracted to girls who are pre-pubescent is fucking sick and disgusting, but only in the US does there seem to be an unwarranted taboo around a healthy and normal condition. My head hurts. I'm just trying to get my real life back.

While researching some predo-related shit I came across a few things that lead to a important question:
Are Lolis pedo-tier?
Not to much into Anime so I can't really answer it myself.
Because if they are then we have a serious problem with our own community.

I don't deny the child promiscuity movement, and there is a homosexual component to it, but the tavistockkeepers keep the pedo aspect separate, as in, they do not advocate for adult-child relations. Normalcucks began to say fuck it to child chastity a decade ago, so long as no adults are involved with them. We see this manifest in the decriminalization of CP and AOC exemptions being carved out in statutes.

Unfortunately, the double standard is never on our side. These people try to defend and normalize pedophilia while at the same time using it as an ideological weapon against people they dislike.

You're absolutely right, they DO distance themselves from the worst offenders very blatantly, but they spend any small chance they can to try and make it more accepted in the mainstream. They know they still can't just tack the P onto LBTQ yet.

That really is the goal. When they can add that P and be open about it without getting absolutely shit on by the public, they win. Forcing it early will destroy the entire movement, and that should be OUR goal.

The majority of people that post loli on /a/ and their related weeb boards, don't think anime loli = real child. Try posting a child model image in one of /a/'s loli threads and you will get told to fuck off. For them it's more of a fetish for something that doesn't actually exist, it's a fantasy. I have no doubt that there are pedos into loli, I just don't think they are the people populating our weeb boards.

They are pedos in denial. It's partially an 8ch meme that anime girls =/= pedo.

Any grown man who collects images of little girls, clothed, animated or whatever, and reposts and avatarfags with them to be cutesy is a pedo. No two ways about it.

While I agree loli is pedo, I've liked funny little girl cartoons for years and I've never jerked off to them.

TOR won't hide your nose, shlomo

Good post.