Planetside 2 Thread: Something-something Red Edition

Server: Emerald (USE)

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)
First, post on the PS2 thread with your character name along with a screenshot in-game on the loadout screen with a meme. Second, search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser, the application must have a meme, ID and post number from the thread.

The Tranu Ocean is salty everyday.

Some of you New Cheeseburgers™ are okay, don't go to the Crown tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lfQOU
archive.is/yNP7A
archive.is/hJ0tT
archive.is/csLsJ
archive.is/HyumE
youtube.com/watch?v=GVptZMSZAFw
planetside-universe.com/outfit-37539520469359472.php
zkillboard.com/kill/54631260/
planetside2.com/player-studio/get-started
reddit.com/r/DBGpatchnotes/comments/4ypu72/ps2pts_20160819_unofficial_patch_notes_finally/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archive of the last thread. archive.is/lfQOU

>tfw i just missed fashygoy by 46 mins
>tfw no shiggles
>tfw no guyshep
>tfw no infamousMO0k1
>tfw no one is online
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? I have felt this much pain since MGSV.

haven't*

Game isn't too popular during weekdays.
I miss poetryfag though.

3 months since the double bonus thing and construction update, the game still doesn't have much going for it, and the guys in the Outfit have other games in their backlogs. If Gaybreak were to implement all of their previous lies to reality, maybe we'd get more to the game than Neverside 2: Team Deathmatch Cert Farm Grind.

What are some other never ever features for this game tbh? I'm interesting in what the future of this game might behold, assuming it doesn't die first.

Let's take a journey to, NEVERSIDE 2!

archive.is/yNP7A

How many devs does daybreak have? They really seem to just beat off and bring in cash from other cosmetics people make.

The game was rushed, shilled by three e-celebs to be leaders of the factions, a lot of content merged, cookie-cutter, and simplified, resource system too.

Most of the devs liked Tranu Sorority and New Cheeseburgers™ than TR, FACTION DEVS WERE A MISTAKE! so many shit that was cut in favor of common pool bullshit that is NS weapons.

And MLG bullshit to take advantage of the FPS and ASSFAGGOTS craze on a game THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIRLY BALANCE WITH THAT MUCH PLAYERS.

archive.is/hJ0tT The dynamic duo's gamble to save their studio from liquidation by Sony.

archive.is/csLsJ Buzzcutpsycho telling it like what it is with no bullshit shilling.

NEVEREVER, going out for awhile, because my rage is up because of what this game could have been.

my rage blinded me, they had like 250 if I remember correctly, then they cut the fat, and focused on online card and zombies games, think there's like 25-30 skeleton crew on Planetside 2, including Wrel.

archive.is/HyumE

gladiator maxes would really help the game but

MAXes would need to be a lot more mobile for that shit to have any use outside of defending the MAX itself from rockets

well that burst of speed they get for an ability would have another use then get out of jail free card

although if they also added a three use shorter burst boost longer recharge then that would make maxes solid as fuck

Psst, nothing personal, kid.

they'd love it

Fashy here
Just got on and I am the only one. I knew this day would come at some point but I never thought it would be so soon. Don't know how much longer I'll stick with the outfit before I go and start the new player one I've been thinking of doing.

When I get on I'm usually the only oen aswell. Wich represents the problem.

try playing a US server when burgers are available for a change

tfw you've been playing alone for 4 hours
and Huey is still missing

You fags better be online this weekends

Don't worry, i remember you.

What is your most prized vehicle to pull WWEW?

Vanguard

MUH EQUALITY

Poetryfag was all around Holla Forums for a while, I'm wondering if he was just autistic or if he was autistic AND trying to fag this place up more than it already is.
In any case it seems the outfit might be somewhat active tonight, at least enough to fully fill a squad. And we're trying to take the Crown currently, it's good to see
I miss gunner "she wasn't 12" nacho

I wish picking alts just to team kill wa somehow prevented.

song source?

Fully armored sundy
Not happening with that fire rate

I rarely pull vehicles so they're all default.
Although yesterday when the outfit was kind of dead I hopped into a mosquito to fly to the frontlines on esamir and actually got into an air battle. It was pretty fun, but since I only have the default equipment I break apart in two or three shots.

Beyond just transportation is it actually viable to spend most of your time in a vehicle and still be useful? The only times I spawn a lightning or a mosquito is when there's a big push to a neighbouring sector or I need to go somewhere and there's no spawnpoints up.

Did he leave the outfit? Would be a shame if he did.

Well I ain't WWEW proper, but for Ground I like nearly everything:
Bassy Flash
Lightning
Harrasser
Sunderer

For air, now that I can fly, it's pretty much everything:
-Mossies for Anti-Tank and Base Sniping
-Need to get that first Lib Directive Tier still, but tfw no one to gun for you
-Would love to fly the Valk, but no Squad to spawn on it
-Same for the Galaxy

…Hell, I think the Prowler is the only vehicle I don't like…

Sunderer and Galaxy auras can be hella useful, though I've been told the Proximity Repair on the Galaxy isn't actually large enough to be useful to other aircraft.

He didn't, he was online two days ago.

Gal
:3

We may all log in at different times of day or night, but one thing still stands:

Our quest to farm salt, no matter how or where, in rain or shine, from snow-covered Esamir to heat-scorched Indar.

Never falter from your duties, men. We have more work to do.

Loyalty Until Death!

>my god, a tank battle skirmish sniping pissing match
A-Am I doing it right?

click on change spawn every time you die to keep forced spawn from happening. I also feel useless lots of times but keep playing for the sake of the outfit and my team.

The only silver lining I found to the game so far is the rogue-squadron-like handling of crafts, and those few times I flanked and cleared a stacked corridor with my stock auto shotgun. The lack of coordination or even basic communication is really getting to me

That's just because you aren't in a platoon and the outfit is dead right now. When wwew is active and we have a squad or two up we actually tend to accomplish things. On your own the game is a lot less enjoyable than when you are in a good sized group.

wwew laddies, intense hive to hive busting.

Built a hive, took down a hive, and wew, we Made Amerish Great Again!

And some bonus salt from a faggot infilshitter BR100 who couldn't resist cloaking himself in the middle of a firefight, muh kd! this is why I bring guns with lots of ammunition.

Of course, it's Sundy-chan.

You fucks better be on tomorrow.

But I did, I came on when it was 7pm burger time. Is that too late for you guys or something?

Fucking timetravelers.

Specifically during the weekends, burnout rate is starting to show itself, still no update or content that can hook people back.

BASE UPDATE: NEVER EVER

Gurd dem GOOBACKS!

NEXT TIME ON NEVERSIDE 2!

dernit, I thought people would be into saturday morning comfy

.>>10373915
yeah, a company that actually makes updates would breath life into here. shame there are no other games like this really.

It was a simpler time then

RootingKing

Huey it's Saturday morning in Burger land, where are you?

He's online, but there's still only 5 of us.

I'm not wwew myself, but I had a decent time running gunner with Drifting in his harasser on Indar last night.

Welp time to take a break now

The only regret I have for being a burger is that I can't shitpost with you guys with my decked out character.

ded thred
ded outfit
ded game

RIP

I'll get on in an hour or 2

I'll get on when the valk stop being shit

Just like use Pelter

just suck my dick mate

What?

exactly

Get in fags, shit's getting hot in the crown.

Wrel is a fag.
Prove me wrong
Edit: you can't

You didn't prove me wrong.

TheUsurper

Usually a lurker so just yell at me if I'm doing something wrong.

please tell me this is bait.

t. shitter

>>>/out/

meta shakeup when?

fuck
love NC vehicles and weaponry but the players seem kind of dumb

love VS for the simple fact i wouldnt have to fight VS. also they've seemed to be the friendliest. their weapons are gay as fuck and i dont even know what i'd cert

tr has nice weapons. like the harasser weapons but harassers dont seem to get much love. seems like any competent tanker just blows them away.

flat out dunno what to cert. i've tried infiltrator but infantry is such a fucking meatgrind

pls let me in I'm not a gay or anything I swear I just like dressing up like a girl

how mean of a dick do you suck?

That's why you drive circles around them while they're engaged with someone else.
It's a bit harder against Fagriders as opposed to Lightnings and Vanguards.
Also harassers are a cert pit.
You want quite a few upgrades for them.

I will personally put you in the oven.

They're not as bad a cert pit as most vehicles. ~1000 certs gets you a pretty sweet ride, and an extra 500 really rounds it out. More certs will improve it greatly (like full vehicle stealth) but you can chew ass and kick bubblegum with a cheap setup.
Compare that to, say, ESFs or MBTs and you have a whole different situation. Prowlers are shit without an AP cannon (875), ammo capacity because DPAP burns through ammo (couple hundred), full lockdown (1800), side armor (100) or proxy radar (couple hundred at least), and maybe some chassis upgrades. Plus you can add a new top gun if you want something more specialized or you think the Basilisk is automatically bad because it's default and you're a retard, and you can max out reload speed for the AP cannons for well over 2000.

its bad because another tank with any other weapon will kill my tank

basilisk is shit though

but it's shit at everything :^)

I'm using default HEAT, like four levels of ammo capacity, level 1 lockdown, and nothing in the defense slot at all and it's fine.

Fucking why

I haven't felt the need to cert anything else.

Default prowler can out-DPS a vanguard with enough skill, it just really needs more ammo. Stealth only helps against ESF faggots and an alternate gun only helps when someone else is gunning for you and you need to perform something that isn't artillery.

OY VEY

We need to treat Valk-chan right and do this sometime:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVptZMSZAFw

Dude, wtf are you doing?

planetside-universe.com/outfit-37539520469359472.php

You nerds need to be bullied.

Holy shit, Jim did a new video.

Gimme an invite you kikes. Don't keep all the fun to yourselves.

The pain of not knowing what to cert. Holy fuck.
I rewrote this post like 3 times. I've done Koltyr like 5 times already to play with those 1700 certs (since VR only goes so far in showing you how effective something might be).

I just want something that's a good balance between fun and effectiveness.

Also, how big is this outfit?
NC is where I feel most "at home" so to speak. Something about NC is real comfy.

nevermind im fucking retarded

Is this an actual NC version of wwew? A change of pace would be pretty neat

These people are failures. They need to be removed.

How ded is wwew right now? I really want to get on and do some valk-chan shit.

There's a couple of people on but i'll get on in an hour or 2

Me want play.

Does WWEW stand up or sit to wipe after shitting?

I take a shower after a shit

Nice try, Shlomoshekelberg.

Upgrading my heavy. Already got that t2 striker for the rawket slot.

What's a good primary? Rhino any good, or maybe the chaingun?

The Rhino makes my dick hard

It's goyim, not goys. But you wouldn't know that, you're filthy goyim, and I'll sic the ADL on you. :^)

TMG-50 if you want LMG-sniping, good range and damage that can compete against Beetlejews faggots.

Chaingun for that sweet removing of degenerates in an area.

Rhino is good for stationary support or defense, real good for suppressive fire against any targets if you get the extended mag.

I'm assuming that would be too long for the outfit name.

obligatory faggot meme shit: the game
ign: j9i

Come on, dude. It's not hard.

fuck off back to reddit

?
Unless you mean my posting loadout screen (as specified in OP) rather than my stats page.

it's ancient. no one uses it other than maybe nostalgiac shitposters here on Holla Forums. i guess i should have used a more recent meme, because reddit never latches onto them, right? please, nigger.

if you want to talk reddit, requiring memes for application is about as reddit as it gets.

it's obvious that, so you can probably guess why that's the case

Screencap taken from when I tried to apply last week. Get fucked.

any good videos to watch for beginners?

Skip to 11:00 for the tutorial

Also Ross is cool as fuck

Anyone on tonight?

Some of the guys are on, still lagging like shit so I won't be able to play. So the game is about to die for the ninth time due to the lack of anything interesting to do that isn't behind the paywall.

and people with the best hardware currently out failing to get 60fps on potato settings

The game is bottlenecking at my CPU for some damn reason. Holy hell this game need an engine update or something.

Game is giving me BSODs when there's no fucking people around for some damn reason.

I picked the wrong webm

Tell me whose screams where those user
I am delighted

Your opinions are objectively shit.

>High risk high reward _AI_ controlled giant robots never ever

That was super helpful. I suppose a few personal questions:

And a more general fps one

I'm good with mid or long range but the moment somebody gets in my face I panic.

Look in the keybindings and you'll see the buttons for outfit, platoon, squad, and proximity voice chat. /o is for outfit text chat
If you press "v" it lists the verbal commands your character can say.
git gud don't aim down your sights, its a waste of a precious second. hipfire into their upper torso/head area

Gotcha, that's what I've been doing but it feels more spray and pray than on purpose at the moment. I'm just now starting to get decent at fps' thanks to STALKER but I'm still a long ways off from actually putting up a good fight.

Thanks for all the help user.

you're objectively shit

accept that you have shit opinions

it's actually been a very long time since I played last

what's with these new ships anyways?

That's a T3 Cruiser, costs around 1 bil for a good fit, and you can switch out modules and shit to adapt it to do whatever you want. Usually used in a cloaky, interdiction nullified setup for exploration and offgrid links. Annoying as shit to train into, since you need to train every subcategory of special module, which is only used for that one ship.

Also, they added T3 destroyers, which cost 70-ish mil, and the Minmatar and Amarr versions are absolute cancer. They can switch forms from propulsion mode for more speed or agility, sharpshooter mode for better tracking and faster locking and defensive mode for better resists.

why would anyone miss a brazilian monkey?

pls don't cry

By modules he means it has interchangeable parts that determine it's bonus, fitting slots, and practically everything.

I know what T3 ships are, did they add T3 frigs yet though?

no

Nope. And I fucking hope they never do.

why? I'd love to make people waste isk

Because a svipul in prop mode can 1v1 a decent amount of cruisers, and something even smaller and faster would be even worse. Plus, in CCP's infinite wisdom, they'd probably make the T3 frigs capable of entering novice FW plexes.

The only cancer I've ever seen from a t3 desi is from a dear friend of mine who carebear farms fw in a Hecate

zkillboard.com/kill/54631260/

that's just showing the rust superiority there

Hecate is actually by far the worst T3D.
It has a MWD bonus, but barely goes over 2k overheated, has an armor rep bonus but doesn't have enough CPU (or PG, don't remember) to fit two reppers, has a hull resist bonus, but again doesn't have CPU or PG to fit hull tank.

And I've literally thrown myself at Stabbers in a Svipul, facetanked them, and put them into structure when they barely got me into half shields.

I thought this was going to just be another cash grab. I'm pleasantly surprised.

I'll take it

its been 2 weeks and we still don't have enough peoples for a full squad on peak hours, even on weekends. Are you faggot taking a break or something?

yeah, were taking a break for the most part. I know a few of the old regulars out of the game and most us are just playing other games now.

It's one of those few multiplayer games I've played where, in the heat of battle, you really do feel like you are in an intense war.

Old outfit members are jumping in and out of the game, think for the last 3 months and 2 weeks we did all the shit the game offers. If Gaybreak manages to, I don't know, get more fucking content in their MMO-FPS game like the rest of their competition, maybe, just maybe they'll get more player retention.

I guess bringing more people in for let's say, an event, would have been good a idea.

We got about 2-3 squads in the 3-month anniversary, still waiting on that next big update along with our Decal and that Helmet, because fugg at the snail's pace of how they make content.

We had 1 squad and a half when I was in, that's less than what we were getting on weekdays evening.

No mans sky is out, why would people play this game lol?

Why on earth would you play procedurally generated shit the game?

It wasn't even worth pirating. The game is trash. Even the things that they didn't procedurally generate are shit. Complete waste of time.

>try my best to not get killed as an nc boltshitter

this game at its core is neat
it feels heavily marred by an autistic obsession with farming and "muh certs" and "muh kd"

>tfw no good goyim online to play with

Indeed.

Are you me?
This is the kind of ping I get to the first hop in my ISPs infrastructure. In the middle of the day. On a Tuesday. Only time I stable ping is 1am to 8am.
All for the low low price of $60 CAD (46 USD) a month… h-heh… please kill me
fuck this shit country and its cuck prime minister

Very well done. I liked the part where I was included in this video.

the brass is impressed

Fuck this niggers, that company is ran by morons, instead of delaying the building update and actually prepare more content to be implemented every time the playerbade diminish they sperg out

Fuck this shit and fuck all the neverside shit, this game could be something and now wwew is pretty much dead, I hope the company goes under and those fuckers never get a job in the industry again

I am waiting for the Planetside1 pirate severs, I hope to play with you guys again

I'm hoping the Arma/OFP shit gets popular. I've wanted to play Arma with you fags since I joined since I can't imagine any of us getting shit down and instead fucked around.

I'm a pretty good helicopter pilot in Arma

PvE content like they promised(a fucking campaign mode and co-op play) and map building tools like CnC Renegade, because fuck Gaybreak, Higby and Smedley, they don't know what they wanted this game to be after the MLG bullshit died, the players who makes shitty camos, helmets, and decals give more content than the fucking devs.

I'm still waiting for these armor redesigns since the current ones look godawful no matter what graphics setting I set the game to, especially the NC.

Won't matter for shit if they can't fix how the game engine works.
No one will see the redesigns if everyone is forced to play on ultra-low potato settings because CPU BOTTLE NECK.

Litigation is that you? Please don't leave us. We need your stories of PS1 to get us through the long nights.

No that's not me, maybe i'll hop on tonight

>Fashygoy offline 1 hour ago

I'll be on again at or slightly before 10 pm GMT if you still are

Dude, we are talking about a game with 3000 players on the same map, with physics and a bajjilion bullets flying everyhere.

Programing isn't magic. There are limits.

It certainly wouldn't be as limited as it is if it weren't a single threaded game that relies entirely on your CPU to process half the graphics in the game. It's just god-awful optimization, the original planetside could handle more than this and it had GIANT DEATH MECHAS and carrier aircraft that could lift off tanks.

Didn't Sony plan to re-release PS1 as PS Classic or something? I was too young to get to play it when it wasn't dead and shut down, and from what I've read/watched about it it seems awesome.
Are there any games remotely like it?

>tfw the goyim don't show

Nah, it was shut down recently by DBG (who was Sony Online Entretainment, who got dissolved by Sony). It was pretty much the only one of it's kind, a true MMOFPS.

The sad thing is that shortly after they released their first expansion Core Combat, which added a battle-caves system (still no battle islands on PS2) and all sorts of new vehicles including a plasma artillery, everyone who worked PS1, Tribes 2, etc was fired off SOE. The closest thing we have to seeing it again is a server emulator for it called PSForever which is still in development because DBG refused to release the source code due to legaleese bullshit, so they're working on it by reverse-engineering packets and coding shit from barely nothing.

And yes, you're right. There were several transport vehicles including the 10-man transport/IFV Sunderer (which later got empire-specific variants), a 4-man amphibious APC called Deliverer (which there were empire-specific variants as well), the skyborn Galaxy and even a vehicle transport called the Lodestar that also acted as a mobile repair and rearm station.
Did i mention there was water? Entire rivers and lakes blocking off movement. Bridges used to be huge chokepoints for tank assaults, which VS bypassed due to the Fagrider, or you could organize a massive Lodestar dropoff of tanks/sunderers on the other side with Deliverer support.
Bases actually needed resources to function called Nanites, you had to transport these nanites with an ANT truck (which was entirely defenseless) from the warpgates or else the base would turn neutral if the NTU silo reached 0%.
There were also battle-mechs added later on in the Aftershock expansion called BFRs which were basically walking tanks on steroids that had shields, but could be disabled of it's systems if they substained enough small arms damage which bypassed said shield, the Lodestar could also transport these, infact the Lodestar could transport OTHER air vehicles as well.

Basically, Neverside 2 is not only shittier in performance, it is also on content. The old Planetside blows it out of the water in terms of complexity and features, it's an actual planetary domination game instead of Battlefield.

It's still 2 minutes to 10 and I'm on now, get in here.

TRCoolGuy here. Just letting you guys know I probably won't be logging in anytime soon. I burned out hard on PS2 and can't bring myself to play it and have been playing other games.

It's okay, us officers have been knowing that this day would come, 3 months, only little construction shit and nothing major has been released, good job Daybreak.

tebran here, this.
burned out hard, i played nonstop from the first thread to last month

It's okay, the burnout rate, we kinda did all the shit we want to do, lack of any meaningful content and we can't force anons to play the game if they don't feel like it.

what happened to our TR pride?!

this is my last week for cal1, so as soon as the weekend hits, i am going to spend all my time with you lads

Don't think there was a consensus on that or making an NC outfit, but some of the lads were NC before seeing the light of glorious Terran Republic. As long as you nerd aren't playing Tranu Sorority "Enlightened" faggots, it's okay.

That's pretty sad and lewd at the same time.

I'm no CEO, but even on this front, it seems PS2 is mismanaged to hell and back.
Granted, F2P and casual shit both generally derive above 50% of their revenue from the big spenders, who buy literally fucking everything.

So, they're relying on those people - because they are pricing out the average user of buying crap, with sheer kikery. They're even doing the whole non-round figure thing (pricing a weapon at $5.25, so your minimum crrrrredit buy is $10). That's a technique for faceless cunt operations that can afford to fuck people around. I don't think they've got that kind of leeway - they're competing against all the other vidya, and people have a ton of options instead of neverside 2. You can buy a whole library of games for $40 USD. There's enough shit in $40, elsewhere, to last a whole year of play.

The thing is, they still need an option for plebs be it membership, boosts- whatever. At the moment I'm not sure what that is. But something that the few thousand odd plebs playing, go "that shit's worth it" rather than "mm I would, but this game will probably be dead in a month / I'll be sick of it in a month".

Guess what they did to solve the content drought in the first 8 months, BALANCE CHANGES AND MORE CAMO, DECALS, AND HELMETS!

Made BuzzCutPsycho and The Enclave quit because SOE/Daybreak couldn't fix any shit and there wasn't anything to do when your Outfit is literally winning everything, much rejoicing on the Pre-MUH KD! faggots till it dawned to them that the game was indeed dying after a month of celebrations in reddit, twitch stream parties and such.

I'm still convinced that everything Buzz said was right though, they'll continue to try to monetize anything and everything, Implants were just that, and from what I see base building is literally just that as well

Sadly the F2P market is based on getting anyone and everyone suckered into the game and such, and then leeching all of what they can until said person leaves or buys everything they want. With that being said I literally quit a MMORPG that did just that, and in fact, it was what held it back the most was the F2P model that it came with more than anything else

He was always right, especially when they tried to bring this shit to China and South Korea, didn't last long, the grind was okay for them, what wasn't okay was there wasn't anything to fucking do.

Is it okay if i ask everyone steam nickname so i can add as friend them?

NO!
We'll see each other on some other general I'm sure.

Chances are there's some other game we'll see at least some of the outfit in.

For those interested in trying out NC (or those who main NC and would like to join at least some of us sometimes) we have a sort of closed NC outfit on Emerald as well that is in its infancy. Originally I set it up just so Huey and I could use outfit voice channel when we played NC every now and again, but there was some interest that popped up after the screenshot of us as dominant outfit was posted, so I've decided to open it up to you goyim. For those getting burned out on TR, I highly recommend making an NC alt and trying it out, as they have a lot of really fun weapons and gadgets to use, and they offer a surprising amount of variation, which is something most of the oldest members of the outfit could definitely benefit from every now and again.
Outfit name is Spicy Spokes Shabbos Goys [G0Ym]. It's really only intended for alt characters, so you should already be in wwew. Just send an application with your main TR character name. If you are one of the NC bros that browses here just say you're from the thread and we'll let you in.
I look forward to joining all of you good goyim as we fight for Israel. Oy vey shut it down.

Oy vey! This might be a breath of change, assuming those who are going NC are gonna withstand retards who team kill because they stole their repair or revive.

dont tell me NC actually does that

Ask NCBro, lots of retardation and as I played support as a medic on holding down a point, some asshole killed me, the only fucking medic because he didn't like me not shooting, promptly lost the base then I fucking blow him when he was on a Vanguard and salt tells for wasting his nanites.

Jesus fuck, at least it would've been nice to see it ingame. DBG is so fucking slow to do anything, I don't know if I want to bother again.
Here's a high res version if anyone wants to make a shrine or tombstone or something.

planetside2.com/player-studio/get-started
It's a shame because I really like it.

They have 2 or 3 different sites with guidelines and I remember having trouble finding concrete info. Some crucial information is also only on the forum which I didn't even bother looking at until I already submitted.
Me being an ADHD riddled fuck doesn't help but they could've merged all the necessary info better in one place.

You're acting like Daybreak and SOE are competent enough to think that through.

What, can you not just resubmit it while doing what says? Are they actually such faggots that they won't let you resubmit a design or something?

They're lazy faggots, their dev team got slashed by 140, unless your Outfit literally is made of premium members with Auraxium levels of devotion, tough luck on being at the bottom of the pecking order.

They just don't give a shit anymore. Content submissions barely turn them any profit from what I've read. Decals effectively make them no money because nobody buys them.
I just reminded myself of an emoticon pack I did for Dota 2 that got ridiculously many views and even got featured in the workshop preview, but didn't get into the game because Valve literally forgot about the option being there. I'm never messing with content creation shit like this again.

I could but it'd probably take just as long until they even bother to check if anyone uploaded anything. And considering the outfit is dying I don't see the point. Unless everyone really wants me to.

To clarify, by that I mean the option to submit emoticons to the workshop. There were other submissions that were really good Valve didn't bother looking at either.

At least the salt is real.

i know its a pain in the ass but please give it another shot
things like this and the starship troopers helmet getting in goes a long way towards moral and willingness to play

as far as parameters i dont think your allowed to have your outfits tag on the decal

Do it. Leave our mark to this game.

Depressing times ahead for me. I have no more money and my rent's due at the end of the month.

How was my actual leading, though? I could have done better at times, do let me know ;_;

sorry to burden you but please do so and thank you for your work so far

Our outfit decal might not get in but at least the kaiserreich helmet might added.

Dance thread!

The original Planetside also had far simpler graphics and less detail.

I've pretty much played TR, switched to NC for a long ass time, and then back to TR again (well that was only because of being able to play with a group but w/e)

Yeah sure, do it.
Even if it gets denied again, thanks a lot for making it!

You got pics ?
Didn't follow the previous threads, good job anyway.

Since my beloved /ps2g/ is now officially gone, I think I'm gonna have to post here guys even though this site is disgusting.

Get the fuck out and don't come back, we don't want another cuckchan bird fucking shit up.

Fuck off and don't come back.

Fuck off

You are extremely rude ;_; I'm one of the best infantry players out there, and I could teach you a thing or two.

this is a joke

Blow it out your ass.

This is not a joke, don't be rude to me

or what nerdlord

Or I'll be sad ;_;

Seriously, what are you doing here right now? You'd rather end up being cucked by shitty mods that police opinions than move elsewhere for better discussion. Only after it finally collapses on itself is when you realize you fucked up?

You're probably a tranu player too, just simply get out, your kind isn't allowed here.

*hugs* don't be sads E:

Drop your namefaggotry and come back next thread.

I can't tell who's baiting who anymore.
Atleast I get to laugh at a cuck before work

/ps2g/ mod was an autistic Brazilian guy who deleted every post that pointed to him being an attention whoring shitposter. He killed himself I think.

Aww :3

Maybe I will

Isn't that Planetside 2's problem, it focused the lighting engine too much on being "Pretty" that it's a nightmare to process on this large of a scale?

…Also, when did this board become forced user?

-W

did everyone go nc or what

A lot of people stopped because they got burnt out and want to play other games.

this.
i'm paying warband and lurking the threads

Same, been bouncing from Block'n'Load to Heroes and Generals.

pretty comfy tbh

WWEW LADS

WEWEWEWEWEWEWEW

Noice.
Do you get paid and can we get it for free?

IT'S HABEENING!

WEW
WEW
WEW

If this shitty game had server transfers I would move my main to emerald seeing how I have no one to play with on my NC.

Well congrats.

Someone said something about the outfit getting it for free, dunno if true.

I do and if I can find a way to gift goodgoy coins to people, I'll see if I can get helmets for our active wreckage brothers.

Welp, I'm gonna come and actually play the fucking game later today, to celebrate.

Congrats user

Nice, now we just need the decal

Morale Restored

You guys want me to be a battlebard in outfit chat?

They're actually pretty fucking bad if you want to be effective for most situations.

A certed AP MBT is a jack of all trades. You can halberd shitties and tanks, AP mans and tanks, etc. A vanguard with rank 1 shield, a halberd, an AP cannon, plus a few ranks in side armor etc, would come to be 2500ish certs. You would get most of the utility, at much less cost.

With a harasser, you require far more specialization per role.

Off the top of my head, chassis is a good 700 (mandatory), vulcan is another 1100 once you've got thermals (you really do need these to kill bailing tankers obscured by smoke - there is a significant difference), 2250 for boost (roughly), this being absolutely critical, and 330 for the cheap mineguard, as well as about 700 for fire suppression, another absolutely critical to max out slot.

That's basically 5200 certs for a cheap yet effective AV harasser. Ideally you'd run stealth as well, but that's an extra 1000 certs over mineguard.

The difference once you've used a fully certed harasser, to a stock one, is absolutely huge.

If you plan to go anti-infantry, you're also looking at a good 800 certs for a low-tier marauder, plus you either want to be running stealth, radar, or composite (composite is only worth it if maxed out) - these all being significant cert sinks over the default AV mineguard build.

Harassers take a lot of certs to get going well. "1000 for a sweet ride" barely covers the gun. You're talking a "gun + rank 1 fire supression" shittermobile. An extra 500 throws mineguard and maybe rank 1 of a chassis. Absolute shitter tier. You will die significantly more than one in a well certed vehicle would. Basically, the difference between a low tier shittermobile harasser / well certed one, is much more significant to that of a low tier shitter MBT and a well certed one,

t. TR/NC harasser autism trim haver

Tomorrow's Fash the Nation, goy.

wtf I just logged after a week without playing and I got kicked out of the outfit

Would you recommend Halberd on the Prowler too? It seems like it'd be real neat with Deploy.

Fellow sexual harasser here, only get the halberd if you know a gunner that is competent with them.
It's much easier to get someone to kill with a vulcan, but the halberd will get you more kills if the gunner knows how to use it effectively, which is rare.

How does one use the halberd "effectively"?

don't fire at shit really far away that you're not going to kill

Do you know who your gunner will be? Can they aim well? If you're often replying on pubs or people who aren't that great (or who you're unsure of the skills of), go gatekeeper for your prowler.

For long range AV, I go halberd across the board, but only because I know how to aim, enjoy the 1 shot anti-infantry potential of it, and am in an outfit which has quite a number of good/experienced players in it. The gatekeeper is significantly more shitter friendly to use, so much so, that I find it really boring to gun for.

Be mindful that the gatekeeper is way cheaper to buy too (I think), if you're cert starved.

If you're in a solo harasser, halberd is pretty solid though. Paired with proxy radar and it's a fun infantry hunting device. If you're in a harasser, your first weapon should really be the vulcan though.

Also, prowler deploy doesn't impact secondary weapon fire-rates/velocity.

Effective halberd use comes down to "don't be a bad".

It's like any cannon, just shoot it a few times in VR to get a hold on it's dropoff and then just shoot at shitters with it. It deals slightly less damage than the AP cannon of the prowler but Halb+AP concentrated fire on a single target from a locked down prowler is more than enough to take anything down in two or three volleys, including Vanguards. If you're good at leading shots you can instakill C4 fairies with it.

fuck yeah, thats pretty good news there
I remember seeing somewhere they are planning to change the infantry armor so that players can create shit for it similar to helmets

ARE YOU PROUD OF ME

TRAANU REMOVED

> Oh boy you know what this means
It had been a week and a half since I last played, but boy what a game to get back to.

Keep up the good work, user.
Each day where you don't protect the Crown is a wasted day.
This is the soil of your ancestrors.
When you remove and spill the blood of the traitor, their women and children, they cry, they mourn.
But your ancestors, user, they don't cry, your ancestors,they smile at you.

Harro?

In other news, AODR did something right for a change, still shit though.

Been two weeks since I played, what I miss.

Also to the fags that left, you should come back at some point when you are board.
Thar meas you chinuu.

Most of the Outfit is taking a break, nothing really going on for this game, and people playing for 3 months non-stop can burn you real fast.

Just expect the occasional people playing during the weekdays in prime time, while more of the Outfit can show during the weekends.

Test server got updated.

reddit.com/r/DBGpatchnotes/comments/4ypu72/ps2pts_20160819_unofficial_patch_notes_finally/

inb4 >reddit

I'm all for content, but how many good goy points do we have to spend to unlock this?

$20 is what I'd guess, so probably $30 dollars, which brings us to a total of $35

Good job Daybreak! you did it! you saved the game!

Typical AOD behavior. Maybe you should just bring 3x pop next time.

no face

Why I dropped this game. WWEW is barely any better as well.

Buttmad burger angry because Brass would never notice him.

I could swear the population was close to 50-50 soon after the initial drop, and we repelled both ground and air counter-attacks, but I guess you know better.

Are you retarded?
as you posted
How the fuck is 24-48 against 2 platoons+ a 50-50 fight? You're a fucking joke.

Are you really that retarded or have you never played the game?

You're retarded and shit. Typical AOD.

dont you have a bull to prep?

You don't play fair with your opponents in a war, be it game or otherwise. Superior numbers can still be taken out by defenders, it is always a rule to bring x2 of what the defenders have, or else you will lose a fight, this is in everything that has to do with sieges and takeovers.

I'm assuming you are mentally underdeveloped or something? Try reading some sun-tsu when your mouth isn't inside of your anus. I mean this may be a fucking battlefield-flavoured travesty of the original game but standard goddamn stategies still work on it.

Sun Tsu even said its supposed to be 3x the defending force if you want to win for sure.

Making a new thread, this might be our final thread.

Get in here.