NiGHTS series is 20 years old

When will that cancer die?
When is Sega gonna stop being xenophobic fucktards?

Is it that hard to just go and muster up a new NiGHTS game for the upcoming NX? I mean, it'd be a fitting, grand return for the Nightmaren; have a new set of visitors, etc.

But nooooo Sega/SonicTeam wanna fucking rape and milk Sonic to absolute death still until he actually can't fucking have the will to live anymore.

Can you explain the gameplay of NiGHTS to me? I tried to get into the game some years ago and I just couldn't. Going around in loops just wasn't very fun to me.

There is no new NiGHTS game because the casual demographic doesn't remember what NiGHTS is other than "that one character" from Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed. Popular enough to make a cameo, not memorable enough to get a new game.

Ristar 2 never ever.

You'd think with 3D platformers Ristar would have made a comeback SOMEHOW in the last 21 years, considering stretchable arms and using them would benefit much from 3D space, but there hasn't been jack shit. No official game, not even some fan "Ristar 3D" project. Nothing.

What's wrong with that? The world needs more anthro games

Wow its the anniversary to the game no one remembers because it was released for a system no one bought.

BREAK OUT THE CHAMPAGNE!

rip in peas nights

I'd say the most upsetting thing about Sega is that it doesn't realize how much potential it actually has when it comes to their franchises.

So how many great franchises is sega sitting on that they do nothing with ever? I really miss crazy taxi.

POST YFW JOURNEY OF DREAMS PC PORT NEVER EVER

Fuck, forgot that was never ever too…

You guys have a better chance than me;

Sage and report.

You fags have no taste

It's funny too because the core platforming experience in Sonic Unleashed night levels where you basically play as Ristar Sonic is pretty good. Ignoring the length of the levels and awful forced combat, of course.

You have to be 18 years or older to post on this board.

haha

I know its not a PC port per se, but its better than nothing….

REMINDER
Sonic has been a 3rd party character (2002-current year) longer than a 1st party one (1991-2001)

I completely agree with you. They're sitting on all these other awesome franchises, but they just want to continue to run Sonic into the fucking ground. People don't trust them with Sonic anymore, but Sega/SonicTeam refuse to listen. It's basically them sticking their fingers in their ears and being all "LALALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOUR WHINING". It's enraging people and making them sad. Meanwhile, the dA!Sonicfags are having their field day still with them, but also are a dying breed.

I know, right? I mean, people like us who love games like Crazy Taxi, Virtua Fighter, Daytona USA, etc. aren't being heard over the dA!Sonicfags.

LOLOLOL ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE DA/FANFICTION!SONICFAGS THAT ARE ALSO XENOPHOBIC TOWARDS THE WEST LIKE SEGA/SONICTEAM ARE YOU'RE A FUCKING JOKE

…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAno. The dA!Sonicfags and fanfic!Sonicfags are RUINING Sonic as it is alongside SonicTeam's/Sega's retarded as fuck incompetence and xenophobic ignorance of the West.

What?

Sega still makes hardware in the form of arcade cabinets. They still make Sonic arcade games. Sonic has therefore always been a "first party" character.

When i was a kid a friend of mine had a sega saturn
I remember playing a few games at his house, mostly we played a co-op bomberman game (i don't remember if that was on the saturn or on another console) but i do remember it being really fun.
We always got beat by a boss that was a mechanized house (?) or something along those lines
Anyways, back to the point, i remember playing nights with him and thinking "this game's so cool, i hope it gets a sequel on the playstation!"
I've replayed it and while it was mostly me being impressionable at that age i still think it's a fun game and would be a breath of fresh air if a sequel got made today

I perfectly fine with blanking that nightmare from my memory forever

Sage and report.

LOL GO HOME KID

Is NiGHTS really worth emulating?

Preferably, seeking out a Sega Saturn or getting a Wii from used game stores is your best bet, tbh.

Though… Emulating it is somewhat acceptable, it takes a little digging around since not every emu site offers Wii ISOs.