HEY GUYS PARAPPA THE RAPPER IS BACK

HEY GUYS PARAPPA THE RAPPER IS BACK

As a short anime series

gematsu.com/2016/08/parappa-rapper-short-anime-series-pj-berri-no-mogumogu-munyamunya-announced

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SypRw
soundcloud.com/rwaradioreturns/parappas-fish-sandwich
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/SypRw
Learn to fucking archive.

Learnt to fucking know that gematsu it's a good site

The synopsis sounds fun, but 96s is pretty damn short.

Learn to understand that we don't archive to not get bad sites views, we literally archive not to trigger spergs on Holla Forums at this point.

Also learn to understand understand understand understand the concept of love

I wouldn't call good a vidya site where 90% of the articles are just regurgitated PR announcement. Even though it's still a net improvement compared to the rest.

Will there be Lammy?

Did those college kids ever get their $100 back?

Cool, hope it means a chance at a new game in the future.

I do hope this sparks interest in PaRappa and Lammy again, but that bear doesn't seem thrilled by this at all.

thats ok i guess, hope it would be as good as
tonkatsu dj agetarou or something

I just remember that this would be the second Parappa anime.

I hope Lammy appears in some of them.

This almost feels like a fan project. It's hard to believe it's an official production, since one would think any official revival would include another entry in the series.

If there has ever been an anime that's truly underrated and underappreciated this has to be the one, i'm praying for season 2 every day, please correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think there's been an anime like agetarou before.

Parappa thread?
Obligatory.
soundcloud.com/rwaradioreturns/parappas-fish-sandwich

Wasnt there already a parappa anime?

Yes, i haven't had the time to watch all the episodes to tell you if it was good or not but i do remember it was cute.

There is but haven't seen it but the theme is catchy as fuck.

PUNCH, KICK
IT'S ALL IN THE MIND

Yeah dude, beyond underrated along with NInja Slayer, maybe Thunderbolt Fantasy although that's not really anime that's more toku but not toku.

I'm still waiting for the ost rip

Yes, there is one but it was geared to preshoolers.

I'm not sure if it was good or bad, but I just watched the veru first episode and it's one of those "I feel like I've wasted my time".

Well it's a kids show you autist.

Parappa is qt doggy shota

I doubt it. What's-his-name came across as a massive cunt in that debacle.

I'd jamm it in her lammy

Source on first?

These niggers need to chill the fuck out

Will there be vibri

I don't remember much about it but I think there was a post/article that made it understandable.

There was an anime series a few years ago. I don't know how good it was, but the op reminds me a lot of Jamiroquai.

HAAH WAAW

parappathescammer.blogspot.com

I guess I remembered wrong.

Man I would buy a PS4 right now if it meant getting a Parrapa 3.

I find that ridiculous if not meticulous.

My favorite anime is the Filthy Frank Show.

I hate to say this, but…
CHINESE

maybe spergs can go fuck themselves

Well, at least the fans get something after years of begging. If this ever gets an English dub, they better not get that nigger who voice Parappa after he scammed a fan out of hundreds of dollars to voice a fan project and kept going "I dindunuffin!"