Alien votes illegally, surprise surpirse

Don't care.

Ignorance of the law doesn't excuse you from it.

This what the Left thinks qualifies as a valid argument.

nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/grandmother-deported-voter-fraud-leaves-u-s-tears-n789766

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KlXDV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permanent_residence_(United_States)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/KlXDV

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
and take that new born rat with you

Learn2OP, faggot.

Thank you Trump for getting this done finally.

How the heck do green cards work? She was basically just visiting for a few years before it expired and illegally voted despite not being a citizen?
I guess the rest of her family is legal then? Or can her rat of a grandson join her too?

T. Leaf

It's complicated but they were passes to allow wetbacks to stick around picking fruit for rich white farmers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permanent_residence_(United_States)

So they asked her if she wanted to register to vote, she said 'no', then voted years later?

Doesn't that make her retarded? Or am I missing out on something?

Likely she knew better and was keeping a low profile. Then she saw an (((opportunity))) and tried taking the cheese.
Now the kikes are taking advantage of her corpse for their own gain in propaganda points.

She ticked that she was a US resident and then voted because she said she thought you had to vote.

Then she would have "had to" the first time.

It really makes you think "fuck having borders and laws".

"Ignorance of the law excuses not"

Nuff said.

Yuck, Peruvians are really Indo. Majority Injun genome.

Btw her first name was "Margarita" lmfao

How can illegals vote? Do officials in USA not check IDs of voters?

Voter ID isn't a thing, plus (((they))) facilitate a lot of the voting machines and polls, so it's fairly easy to lie
people did it during the election

Thats on a state by state basis. In red states they check ID. In blue states they do not. Illegal voting is no doubt how Hillary won the popular vote.

But if she came legally, then why was she deported? I'm reading this over and it feels like I'm missing something. Can an user point out what I'm not seeing?

10 YEARS IN COURT

She should have had to pay those legal fees.

A green card doesn't grant you clemency from breaking the fucking law.

I was asking as to what details were missing faggot. If the woman came legally, by what means did she come here? There are details missing, it's why I'm asking.

Resident =/= Citizen

That makes more sense. So she only had residency then. But doesn't the green card usually grant citizenship?

she had some level of education and passed through the green card system

i'm sure it's easier to come legally from peru than from mexico

No

pretty sure you have to become a resident first anyway before even applying for citizenship, which she did, and then got burned somehow

i'm amazed the government even caught this

Sounds like it.

And now that I look closer, the residency wouldn't have allowed her to register to vote. I didn't realize green cards only gave residency, and not actual citizenship. So I get it now. I'm a little slow today.

It kinda sucks for her, to be honest. Sounds like the lady was actually trying to do it the right way.

What's the deportation tally at now?

Stop being gay.

Hah

-George (((Carlin)))
my my my

OY VEY user! WHAT A RACIST SUGGESTION
literally the only argument leveled against it

I am beginning to truly loathe people not having an argument but still supporting positions across an entire political apparatus. That seems like out and out treason on it's face as that sort of coalition without surface logic guarantees internal logic and an argument they do not wish to share with those they represent.

Pure cohencidence.

Hey retard, learn to into triple parenthesis. The parenthesis are for two things: people who are actual kikes (jew or crypto jew surnames) and institutions/mechanisms that the kikes use to further their agenda. George Carlin was not a jew so putting his last name in the parenthesis makes no sense. If you want to highlight the fact that many (((stand up comedians))) are kiked out, then that would be fine, but putting (((Carlin))) in them makes no sense because that's not a name that jews use. The parenthesis are not for things you simply don't like, nor things that may have been inadvertently negative for whites overall.

Examples of proper usage: (((Feminism))), (((Communism))), (((Hollywood))), (((Goldberg))), (((Shia LeBeouf)))

Examples of incorrect usage: Bill (((Cosby))), Brad (((Pitt))), (((Doorknobs))), (((Oranges))), (((Riboflavin))).

obviously not, Pedro

So the MSM has gone beyond just admitting that illegal voting happened, they're saying it's unjust that it's considered illegal voting.

well she's a liar or a retard; we don't need either of those.
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

like a (((shadow))) gov't?
yes

Guess where you have to go? Back

Honestly, I just use the star of remphan. Since punctuation marks are now “hate speech” (despite such a thing not existing), we REALLY need to move on to just outright calling a spade a spade. After all, the ADL and SPLC won’t EVER call their own symbol “hate speech.”

✡Birth control pills✡, ✡MGTOW✡, ✡life imprisonment✡, ✡abortion✡, ✡interest✡, ✡speculative markets✡, etc.

For reference, it’s Unicode U+2721. I have my OS set to autocorrect ((( and ))) into ✡.

>After all, the ADL and (((SPLC))) won’t EVER call their own symbol “hate speech.”

That's true user. I like the way you think.

In reality so many unemployed people are desperate for work that those positions would be filled in less than a week.

Sincere thanks for this post.

Sorry dude, (((Riboflavin))) is totally Jewish. It's what they put in Koolaid to keep black people in nigger mode. Think about it, self respecting and intelligent blacks don't drink it. Ever wonder why the dumbest and the poorest blacks LOVE the drink? It's the mind control substance used by the Jews. MKNigger

That combo gives a í for me.

Akchtually, there are sometimes problems filling these jobs. It's a cost of having a sketchy foreign labor class. Whites don't want to do the jobs anymore. Liberals admit this when they say "You can't deport them, who will mow your lawn?!" It's unhealthy for a society to be like this.

We need to stop having people think that college is the end all be all for making money because higher education at the moment is just a glorified ponzi scheme that's siphoning money out of regular people's pockets and into (((theirs)))

Nice try, (((doorknob)) merchant

There’s no way. Unicode is Unicode. Your character is U+00ED.

✡ is U+2721
✡ is U+2721, U+FE0F

Note that the second one is supposed to be the emoji variant; it doesn’t show up on my desktop OS but does on my phone and tablet OS. Fucking strange.

Do you realize that is just propaganda for mass 3rd world importation? There is no job nobody wants to do these days, when people can't even find a minimum wage job after finishing college.

The jobs nobody wants to do existed when the boomercucks were our age, but not anymore.

You deserve a bullet.

You do hold alt while typing in the numbers on the numberpad, right? It's seriously not working.

all non-whites must die
no exceptions

Honestly, I just use my unicode viewer. I’ve never been able to get unicode character input to work in fucking Windows.

what about nips

That's not true, not everyone has the same standards. The strongest example is picking vegetables. Migrant labor has been doing that job for a long long time so it's very ingrained there. Of course it's used as propaganda for 3rd world importation, but it's somewhat true, the point is that it's an EFFECT of 3rd world importation. When people tell that to you they say it as if it's a permanent condition of whites. If you clean those jobs out you'll get more people applying.

The thing is, there are robots and machines in development that can do the job faster and for less money than Jose and company

Typical beaner.

This is actually a genius way to take care of illegals voting for the next election cycle. Keep doing it to the most likeable people with a straight to the trash mentality.

He is already moving strategically for the next election.

You gotta, or it'll give the GOP all kinds of room to signal about how we're not targeting the illegal valedictorian doctor and her grandma.
D E P O R T.

Kek, the left has fought tooth and nail to eliminate and prevent any form of voter id laws because voter fraud is always in their benefit. Who do you think the millions of illegal aliens are going to vote for?

Unicode != alt code. Alt codes only cover ascii extended characters.

OH NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The fact that there are over 80 million mestizos in the USA is what sucks.

Wtf I don't believe any illegal aliens committed voter fraud now that Snopes has debunked it.

>Sorry dude, (((Riboflavin))) is totally Jewish. It's what they put in Koolaid to keep black people in nigger mode
Wait, what? Riboflavin is vitamin B2, please give more info to substantiate your claims.
There's a lot of it naturally in beef liver, lamb, and milk.

Oh come the fuck on.

She'll probably be able to appeal this one, though. She might not get it, but it will still cost money while it works its way through the courts.

This never stops being funny. Just like the day the women didn't show up to work and productivity across the country suddenly jumped a few percentiles.

You still butthurt Pedro?

Whatever you say though. There should be limits on legal immigration, but she was a step-up from the other border hoppers in that she was at least trying to integrate. Not saying she shouldn't be deported, but it's still kinda shitty. The perk to this is the admission of illegal voting. It's opening that proverbial can of worms called reasonable doubt in regards to illegal votes.

Lrn2sage faggot…

It's funny how our people crying or having feels is not an excuse. It's just rayciss. Fuck mexicants. I hope we deport them all and nuke their desert shithole.

Do you have a link to the productivity report saying that, user?

Wasn't there a time where mudshits didn't show up to classes and shit wasn't a fucking zoo as well?

oh NO, she had to go back to her home country! what a cruel fate!

why do liberal faggots think its like a death sentence? they used to live there for most of their lives and they are fine. When some beaner is getting deported, his family is alwayts there crying and wailing they are taking him away. If they are so sad and heatbroken, why dont they move back with them so they dont have to seperate?? wow its almost like them leeching and being a massive nigger is more important than their own family.
Not ONCE have I heard of someone being deported then his crying relatives move back with him.

This is what happens when you're in a country legally and you break it's laws.
The very lenient penalty universally known as banishment, since there is no logical reasons for a country to jail foreigners.

Newfags can't triparenthesis.

Yes and niggers. Teacher loved it and it triggered the lefties because muuuh racisms. Really showed how obnoxious niggers are.

Really takes those synapses for a spin.

Need sauce

Basically what I said.

if all her children, grandchildren got citizenship based off her illegal birthing of them in America. They need to remove their citizenship and send them back as well, go back with mama, shit out more beans back in their own country.

exactly. they find out how people voted illegally all the time! I dont understand how even normies can think Trump is wrong.

this isnt a civic nationalist board buddy

🇮🇱

✡ ✡
newfags cant jewforce

Whites don't want to do those jobs because we don't want to work with Paco and his tacos. Why the fuck would you want to be harassed all day because you don't speak spanish or you're not a spic to. They will harass any non-spic until they just get fed up with it and quit.

Those are nice trips but we need to stop acquiescing to the falsehood that hilldawg won the popular vote. She did not, this is one of the crucial facts that catalyzed everything going on with the weimerican lugenpresse as golf the election. States outright declaring they will not comply with a voting investigation is indicative of some nefarious or concealed occurrences, as the answers revealed would very much lead to an enraged half of the population to say the very least.

one spic in this place where I am working got caught stealing people's tools, what an absolute shit

He was shitposting you autist. Riboflavin is not some kike trick.

she should have had her assets taken and spent 6 months in prison before being deported

See, snopes is right, she didn't vote illegally she just cast ballots improperly

Fuck that, man. There are already enough niggers and beaners in jail that are using up my tax dollars.

I believe the person that wrote that article was genuinely salty a foreigner was getting deported "just because" she illegally entered and then voted twice. It makes this even more enjoyable.

MyNigga.jpg

Mike Pence says he wants to get nationwide bill that requires picture ID to vote in all 50 states by the next election. I imagine it will be a judicial nightmare and probably have to go to the SCOTUS.

Green cards have an expiration date.

And yet even if a white guy tries to get that job he won't be hired. Try to get a construction job in LA if you're white I fucking dare you.

Oh shit niggerr what are you doing

This is how we put all the liberals in prison too, encouraging aliens to commit voter fraud is very illegal and these spics will sing like canaries before being sent back.

Dumb question… I'm a citizen by birth, but have been living overseas for a while now.

Is there a way to check if I was fradulently registered to vote/a ballot was cast under my name? I'd probably also check my recently deceased family members while I was at it as well…

Uh, no. Only citizens can vote. Period. Anyone who violates this is guilty of TREASON and must be executed. Also in the Constitution.

This is such a great story, because the fact that the government picked up on this at all is impressive, let alone also didn't turn a blind eye to it under some bullshit like "eh she's just a small fry" is fucking amazing.

If they're dropping the hammer on this lady, it makes me optimistic as fuck about them going after bigger and worse criminal aliens.

Also, she was a nurse, so this is extra good, she seems highly uneducated and has no thinking skills and doesn't seem observant at all. People like that don't belong in medical or STEM fields at all, she would have eventually gotten a patient killed (if she hasn't already).

Also over 10 years in America (((legally))) and you can still BARELY understand her. She puts no effort into her English or accent, clear sign she isn't trying at all to assimilate.