The Revolution eats another of its children

I hope this isn't a repost. I searched but didn't find any mention of it.

archive.is/6IbBv

tl;dr:
>Uni disagrees, claims Jewess is just defending Chad due to fear and internalized abuse

Considering Zoe Katz is a) female, b) a Jew and c) at university I find it highly likely that she was at least passively supporting the feminism nonsense as long as it was to her benefit. The kvetching thus seems extremely dishonest but also amusing.

At any rate, this case is a perfect glimpse what a feminist future would look like. Both genders lose their sexual agency because within feminism men can only ever be the abuser and women the abused, regardless of what actually happened. Both sides lose and the only one who benefits from this are (((certain rootless elites))) who can easily use it to control people.

Should have gotten the rope for fucking a jew.

you fucked up

Spooky stuff.
Too bad this involves a Jewess so sympathy is a little out of reach, but it's still amazing non the less.
I expect more of this to happen, starting with universities and their campaign to force white males into submission, being afraid of having sexual relations in fear of rape allegations. The idea that a third party is involved and is the deciding factor is reminiscent of the fictional JR anti-sex league.

Then again,

with Jews
you lose

Happened at University of Rochester, most jew school ever

What the fuck

It's almost like Islam's law about multiple witnesses to a rape. It doesn't even matter if it was performed or not. No matter what the woman says, she's now raped if enough people say they interpreted what they saw as rape.

OK. Anyone willing to explain why the fuck this is happening. Was ancient Rome built by future anons travelling back in time or something, because I don't think there is any logical explanation for this.

No, it's much worse than that. The problems we see today with "left" and "right" thought is an ancient one. Thousands of years ago, our ancestors fought these same demons.

No user. History simply repeats itself. To break the chain the kikes, niggers and sandniggers must go.

History always repeats itself

Our ancestors fought the same loonies.

You have to remember back then famine & being raided by neighboring cities was bound to happen. So there was no time to fuck around with nebulous and useless politicking which meant women wouldn't and couldn't be allowed to contribute anything to government decision making since the habitual spite & malingering women employ would only fuck up and drag the democratic process to a crawl.

I still feel bad for the guy, particularly since a lot of normalfags just think they're dealing with a somewhat different looking white when they see a jew so they aren't even aware they're race mixing.

Look up the history of the Sophists on philosophy. Postmodernism and its various marxist and feminist forms are just a rehash of Sophistry a couple thousand years later.

>(((university)))
Hawhaw

Fucking jewtie3.14 succubus stealing aryan genetics.

Holy fuck, he must have had to use a paperbag to fuck that.

That bitch is a three-bagger, on for her face, one for yours and one to be sick in after you cum .

this

People are just stupid, and keep following the same self-destructive paths.With evolutionary pressures gone, devolution into braying chimps is all the future holds.

If all this shit happened before, then evolutionary pressures are suprisingly easy to remove with great frequency, and this is thus not a new problem. Which means that a conclusive solution will eventually be established, if only through sheer repetiton and chance. There will eventually be a civilization that gets it right.

Fine, she's a kike and handegg-boy is a heeb-fucking retard, but the real story isn't race-mixing: it's Marxist-feminist overreach.

Funny how once you know what jews truly are, they all repulse you on a visceral level. I can understand why some bluepilled moron would look at that bitch and think she was attractive, but as a red pilled man the very sight of her makes my skin crawl and my stomach turn.