Jimmy J Jason is in alot of pain and is gonna die from malpractice

Jason "the criminal" Stanton AKA Jim Sterling is in a lot of deserved pain right now and is going to be under the knife on the thirtieth of this month for his poor dietary choice he's made with his corrupt destructiod money. Lets all bring in the evidence we have on this cocksucker and spread around the truth of what he's done in the past. Also digits for malpractice.

2016 is shaping up to be a pretty great year indeed

Stop being a fucking fatass, eat a proper diet and drink water. Problem fucking solved.

literally who

supgayboy

Now he can join Totalasscancer!

Fuck, I thought this thread was about TotalBiscut. Why did you get my hopes up?

Jim sterling real name Jason Stanton internet shill ring master and video games censorship evangelist. Also ex destructiod head so you know he was in on Game Journos pro.

And MovieBlob

Self-hating, emasculated SJW, who coincidentally happens to be a literal cuck, gets all the suffering he so badly craves.

More at 9.

If this guy who I have never heard of before upsets you because of video game reviews, no doubt being a cuck cuck sjw reddit, then maybe just let him die without a thread on Holla Forums.

Keep your e-celeb shit out of here.

Sterling has TB's ear. You could tell he was so close to full redemption if it weren't for his friends forcing him to spit out the redpill. Now TB mentions Sterling almost every other video.

Nah I want everyone on the internet to know the truth about this shit before he dies. He a full on criminal with a record its how I found out his name when user posted his court order from a developer hope it gets posted here. anti sage

It's not like he lives in the third world, come back when he's actually dying.

You mean the stupid frivolous lawsuit because of the DMCA? Which he won?

How do you manage to get in that bad of a shape ?
Some types of mineral water can unfuck your condition by just drinking a lot of it.

He must be eating and drinking absolute garbage on a daily basis.

Oh, so you're retarded?
The dev got asshurt because he didn't like his game and filed an illegal DMCA, which the fat fuck fought and won. The only one breaking the law here is the dev.

So your a shill?
The dev sued him for doxing him and his forum members for defending themselves against his fanboys who are practiced at being his attack dogs. Stop re writing the past fuckhead the corrupt judicial system is always in favor of the "Press" when its apart of the corporate system.

e-celeb shit.

literally who

Shills out in force protecting this sjw criminal trying to hide the truth. DUBS for malpractice and death.

You're a faggot, check em

Jason you should not be using these double plus bad sites and using that gross language. What if Ben Kuchera finds out and says something about it at your funeral?

I've never heard of "chronic kidney stones". How can something like that even be chronic? I've only known one person in my entire life who had even one kidney stone, and he explicitly said it was because he didn't keep himself hydrated.

How the fuck do you manage to get multiple kidney stones, let alone just one? Is Jim living in a really dry place, or is he a hydrophobic?

Man, getting fit is great. Not only do I feel amazing and confident due to my physical fitness, but the feeling of superiority to these fatfucks is intoxicating.

I would recommend it to any of you fatties as well.

Check what? There's nothing there.

Even the average fatass is healthier than Sterling. Sterling and most fat SJWs look like that their weight gain was caused by either too much fast food or too many carbs in general. I don't know of anyone who's gotten overweight via homecooked meats and greens alone.

I love my meats and greens, I don't know how people can subsist on chips and carbonated soft drinks.

Have you seen him?
Also, having a cave troll for a wife must wear him out something fierce.

good news!

dance thread

t. some shit dev shill

[citation needed]