The final jewtube solution

So there are various tube alternatives from already setup to software to setup yourself:
alternativeto.net/software/youtube/?license=opensource

There's the bandwidth issue but what is the crux of the matter? The comments, that's jews primary target, followed by the videos they shadow ban to delete. What about setting up a site that only handles text comments, low bandwidth, favorites, that kind of thing, while streaming the videos from jewtube and elsewhere? You might retort: "just use 8ch, already has comments and videos" It's not a youtube alternative, not pleb friendly, need the fisher price interface that jewtube has, that's the target demographic (((they))) don't want introduced to wrongthink material, a stepping stone to places like 8ch. Could also handle the frontpage, search results, etc. with unmolested results instead of adl approved.

Or something else altogether?

Other urls found in this thread:

lbry.io/
mediagoblin.org/
goblinrefuge.com/mediagoblin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another idea is to start a campaign to get youtube content makers to mention in their videos and in the descriptions to go to xyz forum if people want to comment on the videos if they don't want their comments censored.

a discord for every video?

The final solution to the YouTube Question is to develop technologies like IPFS which allow data to be stored in such a wide decentralised manner that no government or corporation can control them. The problem with companies like Google is that they hold power over where data is stored, and we rely on them to preserve our data. They can use this power to control information.

If we take power away from companies like Google by storing data everywhere and nowhere, then and only then can we truly be free to speak our minds.

We can go elsewhere but that doesn't really solve the real issue. They're trying to keep our opinions and information hidden away from the normalfags so why willingly quarantine ourselves elsewhere. What we should focus on is convincing normalfags to abandon the site.
I doubt that trying to just force another specific site is going to work as I saw some push for Vid.me over the past several months fail horribly. Our only real course of action is to give them a reason to stop using jewtube etc, but I don't think we should necessarily push the reasons we want to leave as the reasons others should leave. Normalfags have different motivations and we need to find the right buttons to push and meme our asses off.

Bad example, like most alternative video sites, vid.me has a shit interface, particularly compared to youtube. I really don't get the people who do alternative video sites, they almost all do ass interfaces when they have a good interface already worked out by youtube. Even if you want a unique interface to call your own, fucking use the good elements already worked for fucks sake, but no, they all go for ass.

It doesn't matter though you're going to have a much harder time trying convince normalfags to jump to a new specific platform. It's better to just make jewtube have a reputation that pushes them away. They will coalesce somewhere shortly after and the other site doesn't matter as long as they aren't pulling the same bullshit.

I've got a good strategy. Let's convince the American government to remove the "safe harbour" laws which protect websites from the content produced on them. In other words, people who own website will be liable for everything on them. This seems counter-productive, but bear with me.

Let's say YouTube suddenly is deemed responsible for everything said on it, as would be Facebook, Twitter, etc. They will immediately react by removing any content which looks the slightest bit like it might offend someone. This will result in the abolition of any good content, because the only content which is compelling is content which might offend.

Consumers will always demand compelling content, because SJW content is boring as fuck, and nobody wants to watch it. Look at how normies react to the YouTube spotlight videos. They think they are awful. So the consumer demand will still be there, and the only way to satisfy that demand will be by creating a totally decentralised Internet, free from government control, like I mentioned previously.

The basic strategy works like so.

1. Let the left remove just about everything fun from the Internet completely.
2. People become massively dissatisfied with the Internet being under their control, and demand a replacement.
3. An Internet which is impossible to control is formed.
4. Because we are right, we win, and rule forever.

If you removed said laws would that not be the death of chans? I see where your coming from but I also see a huge chance of it backfiring and making things worse.

We do agree that people will not tolerate shit content. Just not sure such a scorched earth approach would be the best one. We will have to make normies think they are acting of their own volition no matter how we go about this. I think we can meme them into jumping ship without the risk of causing more damage though.

Simply, no.

>>>/zundel/

Normalfags are too lazy for that shit though.

Content creators could however start mass deleting their own comment sections and blaming it on jewtube but taking such a strategy would be horrible if it ever came to light. Very few things piss people off more than thinking the site is keeping them specifically from voicing their opinion.

Any Youtube competitor will always fail at the bandwidth hurdle. Hell, even Youtube itself is hemmorrhaging money. The only reason they're still around is the fact that Google has lots of money to burn.

The only workable alternative would be something using decentralized hosting and bandwidth like Bitchute which uses BitTorrent to get around this limitation.

OK, disable youtube comments and tell people to go to xyz forum for posting comments, leaving it the only option to say anything, that would get enough of them to follow through.

Well aren't you a fucking genius

That doesn't make normalfags any less lazy. Most people comment on impulse and adding steps between thinking up something witty and posting it will turn off the majority of people from posting. Hell having to go to another site to even see comments would cut down the amount of people commenting as they wouldn't go to the forum and see the other comments and have no reason to reply.

lbry.io/
There's LBRY, but it's tied up in some crypto-currency hype that could be some pyramid scheme.

The normalfags you're talking about already don't make comments, years ago when I was on reddit that was an often pointed out thing, that the majority of plebs not only don't comment, but don't have an account either, that's the same everywhere with plebs. Those that do want to comment have gone through the hassle of making an account and are the ones who already comment. An irksome thing for this crowd that's often pointed out in annoyance are the videos with comments disabled. To scratch that itch that they already want to scratch, you tell them to go to xyz forum, they'll go and post. For some segment of the lurkers that want to see what people have to say, they'll go. Yes, you'll lose a fair share of the lurkers, but adl will have deleted all the comments for everyone otherwise, so this still gets the message out to some extent.

If there's an embeddable forum like with graphics and video, would avoid the extra step of following a link.

It would be the death of everything. I'm suggesting the nuclear option. Utterly destroy everything, so people have no choice but to build the solution. I think anything else will leave people complacent, so we'll never see a solution.

Oh reddit taught u normalfags don't comment? A site full of normalfags? Most normalfags already have a jewmail and just comment using that. Who am I to question reddit though, I'm sure they know best.

0/10

At that point you have to fight to get the laws changed back and its much harder to undo a change like that than it is to initially get the law changed. You would have to convince the people you just convinced to change the law to admit they were wrong and overturn their previous decision.

Oh no the redditfag got his feelings hurt cause somebody made fun of his idea on the internets.

work on your reading comprehension and your trolling.

Don't worry about the law. Go beyond it. Render today's government obsolete by building a system beyond control.

What you need is a browser extension that embeds comments from your site automatically. Like AlienTube (seriously, look it up) already does, but using something other than leddit. Market it to normies is as "bringing comments back to YouTube". Unfortunately, nothing can really be done about the whole mobile situation because mobile phones are specifically designed to keep (((content providers))) happy with their lack of customizability/browser extensions and locked down apps.

Lets say for the sake of argument people will magically stop being lazy. That still doesn't fix a damn thing. They are stepping up the outright censorship of videos and adding the new form of censorship where vids won't come up in searches/recommended so it won't matter one bit if people are willing to do that. Nothing short of getting people to leave en masse will get around the censorship.

I read what you said perfectly well. I just don't think you understand that it's a shit idea and at best a small stop gap. By all means though continue to try and fix jewtube by still using the site and just trying to dance around the censorship. I'll stay in the we need to gas it camp

thanks for this webm

That's why I suggest ramping up the censorship to the nth degree right now. Let the situation become so obviously horrible that these services become unusable. People will be begging for YouTube to be replaced with a better system.

You would first have to build such a system. Then the harder part is getting everyone to jump ship onto that platform. Its not hard to convince people on here to use such a platform but everyone here isn't taking your average normie into account. They don't care about decentralized content or any of the things we do.

Is it easy? Do my friends/most people use it? Is the content I want on the platform? Can I use it on my phone from the shitter with no hassle?

Those are the types of things normal folk care about. If they cared about the same issues as us there would have already been a mass exodus from jewtube. You have to sell them on their own terms and you don't need to burn everything down to do so.

Without going full scorched earth that is an idea. Instead of working towards changing the law why not just abuse the new system they are putting in place and mass flag everything we can. Alot of it wont stick but enough will that it may have the desired effect.

No need, again, work on your reading comprehension, I already covered lazy plebs, they don't create accounts let alone comment.

Again, work on your reading comprehension, I already covered this in OP. The link I provided includes front-ends to youtube, which is what I first suggest, with frontpage, searches, comments handled by non youtube with videos streamed/embedded from youtube and elsewhere.

That's why destroying YouTube with bullshit politics is so important. Content from liberals is awful. They make terrible movies, terrible YouTube channels, etc. Picture all of YouTube's content being modern Saturday Night Live content.

If you want to sell the idea to normies, you do it the way we sell our ideologies already, and very successfully. You give them dank memes, and other fun things, which are prohibited from being shared on the new Cultural Marxist YouTube. They'll jump ship because we're more fun.

The only alternative I see to that is somehow taking control over Google ourselves, and us deciding what content appears on YouTube. I don't see people dethroning the ZOG control by climbing the business ladder any time soon, though. I think we stand a better chance of tearing the foundations down from underneath them, than we do rising to the top.

The problem is you're completely fucking wrong man. Just because "you already covered it" doesn't mean you're correct at all. Nobody wants to fuck with external forums for comments. The ones who would are people who are just going to talk on boards about the videos anyhow. You have a complete lack of understanding of the actual problem and moving comments to another site would fix fuck all.

Again, you need to work on your reading comprehension, I already covered this as well with yet another suggestion, but you're determined to your emo no no no everything sucks there is no solution, doom, doom, doooooom tantrum.

You quoted the wrong dude.

Yes we have to meme how bad jewtube is. The push needs to be done across other platforms as well so they cannot simply shut it down.

The answer isn't dancing around the censors.
The answer isn't convincing people this other site it the best cause reasons
The answer is to convince people jewtube isn't a place they want to consume content.

I'm not being all doom and gloom I'm just saying your idea is shit. There are solutions that are viable but yours doesn't actually solve anything and is just a pain in the ass that people won't fuck with regardless of what your autistic ass thinks.

It's not, it's actually already implemented in part which the link I gave has examples of. They just need to go a little further and handle comments, searches, etc. instead of passing through youtubes censored versions.
patently false.
some won't fuck with, which as already gone over, most already don't as is, but despite your insistence, people following links is standard fair.

So the solution to people not being able to see your comments is moving them to a place where nobody is going to see them?

Implementing an idea doesn't make said idea any less shit.

The goal should be getting people off of the site altogether not make a workaround where a couple people can still comment and a couple people will see those comments.

Even people who don't comment read the comments and if they are too lazy to post what makes you think they would go to an external site to read the comments.

You're just creating an echo chamber at best, but more likely just a waste of time altogether as people won't waste their time.

Your unfounded butthurt assertion.
huehuehue
Yet again, if you had better reading comprehension you'd would have read where I've already gone over this.
This doesn't follow, at all. The waste of time has been me replying to your troll posts.

You going over things is you just assuming. Your logic even contradicts itself and you even get that. You're only going to reach people who are already like minded which defeats the entire purpose of posting. They want to keep your average user from seeing comments they dont approve of and you're giving them exactly that. At least nothing of value will be lost.

YouTube hates us but it's core algorithm loves us. It redpilled a generation! All attempts to change the algorithm have failed still allowing "sjw cringe" vids to get crazy numbers. It's like the algorithm has become sentient and is rebelling against its masters.

(Holla Forums here)
I've done some research for some personal project. After spending many hours and searching different solutions, my conclusion is that the mediagoblin framework is currently the best we have in the genre "youtube-like website" (better than vidme, liveleak or others)

mediagoblin.org/

It is a framework, you can literally create a server with it and host videos, images, etc. There already is an implementation called goblinrefuge which is totally usable and "just works"

goblinrefuge.com/mediagoblin/

It is better than vid.me because it is open source and literally anybody (that knows about servers) can create a new instance of mediagoblin.
It is better than liveleak because it doesn't have watermarks.
However, compared to youtube it lacks some features, but is still simple and usable.

That solution is terrible, unfortunately. It's sound in theory, but in reality, it's exactly what Jewtube wants, because it means people fleeing the main platform to discuss their wrongthink. The vast majority of people aren't going to bother going over to a different site or page just to discuss the video. They're going to want to do it on the comments of the video section.

Again, sounds great in theory, but doesn't work. It's the same deal as when certain oldfag youtubers tried leaving the platform and setting up their own webpages to host their content. "it'll be no big deal, all my viewers will just check out my page!" Well no, because everyone is lazy and just wants to use youtube.

What we need is to have Trump put his thumb on the scales. What if Trump were to tweet about youtube/twitter/etc censorship, and direct people toward using vid.me, gab.ai, etc? Anything he tweets receives massive attention, and if there's anyone that can get a change, it's him. Same with other big name youtubers. Imagine if pewdiepie moves to vid.me and takes all his followers with him? Once you have enough big names making the switch and constantly shittalking YT, it could actually cause the platform to go the way of myspace, theoretically.

Another solution is to use the justice apartment against them. Anti-trust laws and all that.

Further down the thread there's the idea of embedding comments like graphics and video.

Trump tweeting about it would make it news but him saying anything against it might also cause quite a few people to love the site more. You're thinking the correct way though. We have to find a way to influence people who don't agree with us into leaving of their own accord if we want any real measure of success.

Did we meme this into existence?

**I have my doubts about how effect this will be. I've seen even large kike-friendly channels raise hell about this, getting their millions of subscribers worked up."

Problem is that requires an extension to work, which 99% of people won't have. It'll have the same echo-chamber issue where the only people using the censorship-bypass are the ones who are already in the know. It still has the same effect of not being able to reach out and redpill normalfags

That's the key here. Just a question of how to do it. Anyone know why Myspace collapsed? I don't remember why (because I never liked using social media, whether MS or FB), but I just remember everyone suddenly leaving myspace and going to facebook. There has to be a pattern that can be replicated.

Fucked my spoiler up. I need some coffee.

I'm kinda at a loss for the best way to come at it but am confident we have to meme people into wanting to leave. With FB/twitter I think it would be easier to convince people to leave. Jewtube however doesn't have the same potential angles as most people don't post their own videos and only consume vids/read comments. We might have to convince some large content creator to ditch the platform but that would be rather difficult was its their livelihood at risk.

Alot are also forgetting that youtube is right now owned by google. Google and FB (at least google) are working on buying and assimilating shit.

Kill yourself Moishe.

Could we meme lefties into thinking jewtube won Trump the presidency and get them riled up enough to start the exodus for us? Might be a bit of a stretch but they still seem willing to buy any excuse for him winning. Divide and conquer basically. The right already knows that's bullshit and most of us are ready to jump ship anyhow. Giving the left a push might be the way to go.

That's why we need to find a tactic that gets people to leave that is exploitable in the future. If one of the lefty procensorship companies buy up the new go to site we begin working towards another exodus.

I don't think there is a fix all here. We will have to fight them at every step and remain vigilant.

When newspapers started getting rid of comments, I wondered if it would be possible to make some sort of browser plugin that functions as a "seperate" comments section for any page on the web, out of control of the owner of that page. Of course, it would work anywhere, not just on specific newspaper articles, which could have extra redpilling possibilities.

this.
what's the main point of going to youtube? answer :
either use bitchute or another homemade similar system and mass upload both music and redpilled videos there.

This. Cortes burned his ships to motivate his men.

It was an expensive, pain in the ass to get that Compu$erve account but it kept the plebs at bay.

The best d&c is stuff that makes them have to chose between shekels and control. Like the CIA they usually choose the former.

owner of said plug in, once it's massively used, would get immense pressure from kikes, if not death threats

Youtube hadn't had a good interface since they merged with Google+.

Freenet.

The most important thing about knocking off youtube is monitization. When youtube got started they were the only guys in town and people uploaded content for free without any way to make money off it, but these days people make a living on that place. You want to kill the tube you have to give people an alternative that pays more. You need advertisers and to attract them you need demographics and tracking shit. Gotta be able to offer someone the ability to run adds localized down to the zip code, age range, gender ect. I know this is all creepy shit but I see no way around it.

Good point, but I think you're looking at it from the wrong angle. Rather than trying to mimic Youtube's advertising structure, we should be embracing the already-happening collapse of internet advertising.

Advertisers are beginning to wake up to the fact that internet advertising simply doesn't work in the modern day. Adblocker is so common now that it's a standard feature of most non-google websites to display banners begging people to turn it off. Multiple plugins exist that specifically target and disable Youtube ads. Some web browsers now come with adblock as a standard feature.

Combining that with Youtube's own demonetization and general attitude of screwing over its own content creators, hopefully the eventual effect will be one of decentralization. "Why should Youtube be getting any of YOUR money?" - people should be encouraged to post their videos elsewhere and do the monetizing themselves.

Rather than building advertising into our hypothetical video sharing / commenting website, it might be more effective to integrate it with something like Patreon/Hatreon/Flattr. To encourage people to give donations directly to content creators.

so your suggesting we continuously flag everything on the trending page and anything else for that matter and see how they deal with it?

The WebTorrent technology that Bitchute uses is very promising. If a YouTube alternative can give content creates a bigger cut of the ad revenue, it might attract enough edgy YouTubers to achieve audience critical mass.

I didn't bother reading the thread beyond a few posts, so caveat emptor. That aside, you guys are so short-sighed, it's ridiculous. You want to create a platform to redpill normies? Get them to look at a site that isn't JewTube for the same reasons they look at JT. If it doesn't have cooking vids, music videos, and dudes doing a shitty job playing video games, you're doing it wrong. Expect to need to raise revenue for hosting, expand your operations, and for leftists to try to infiltrate via extortion, 'content creators', female employees, and garden variety shills. There's a reason no one is going to dailymotion, etc., and the biggest one is government funding so Jewgle doesn't ever need to resort to the kind of malware ladden ads you'll find on most Russian or Chinese sites.

The recommendation algorithm is really good, which is a problem since we'd need to match it.

Google needs to be broken up or regulated by the government. It is so big and powerful it could afford to run stuff like youtube at a loss so nothing can compete. Now it has such a technological edge that nothing can even try to enter the market to compete.

I have a better idea. One of you smart anons explain in a detailed thread how to create your own website that has a free server/storage and will never be shut down by some hipster tech owners of the server or website provider.

Then we all make one and have a huge connection of videos material and "friends" by simply connecting to using an app on our website. Like myspace but each myspace will be a private website without one owner

I mean "with" one owner

Don't need that shit with patreon or whatever the right leaning donation site is.

I contemplated setting one up too but lot of risk to get off the ground.

Can't you just create a browser add-on that overlays comments on whatever webpage you want?

Why run, when instead you could co-opt their shit? A browser extention that overlays text comments stored on a distributed database onto any web site would turn the entire Internet into an infinite shitposting platform. Every single page, every single web address and URL becomes the OP for a potential user thread. Users could even choose different databases, creating parallel commentary "shards" of the entire web.

Shit man, you beat me to it.

Ok niggers, I know more about tech than normies and have some small idea about finance/accounting. Should I take this idea (overlayed comment add-on) and pitch it to free speech groups in the hopes of acquiring funding for this project? Hell, I could see people pledging money to this on Kickstarter or one of those other e-begging sites.

What will the technology outlay look like?

How will the project sustain itself, considering ad revenue is stretched thin between many advertising platforms at the moment? Patreon/wikipedia style funding?

Who is responsible if someone makes a libellous comment?

Fuck, could we just go full open-source on this?

If you think you need shekels and permission to make this, you're surrendering the initiative and you've already lost. No one asked for permission to invent bittorrent, it was just released into the wild and the world had to goddamn cope with the consequences.

this is so crazy
do it you madman

make it distributed like blockchain tech.

make a board.

hooktube>webm>share webm

don't go crazy with the length of the videos tho.

Speaking of this, has anyone downloaded Cultured Thug's "Civic Nationalism" rant? I watched it, and his channel got banned before I could get to a machine and download it.

It was extraordinarily insightful on the difficulties in American politics.