Your desires enslave you. Free yourselves from it. In a sense, the Blacks are freer than you are

Hey Holla Forums I wanted to share this with you. Frantz Fanon was one of the original black french psychoanalysts. He was descended from black slaves from the french island colony of Martinique. He fought for the Algerian National Liberation Front back in the 1950s and 1960s.

What is most ironic about this man is that he was able to transcend his problems as a man who dealt with being treated like crap by others. Instead of sublimating it away or letting it boil into hatred of white people, even though he fought against the French in the ALN, he turned it into something that created a huge worldwide movement that did create a new reality. His work allowed people who are different to create a sharable discourse, to collaborate on new things, to transcend the idea that what's good for me and my tribe is all that matters and that the rest can go to hell.

See if you like it. I'll be waiting.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/luke/12-49.htm
biblehub.com/acts/2-44.htm
biblehub.com/acts/4-32.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((psychoanalysts)))

Fuck off tripfag, reported. This is carefully crafted but amateur.

I am being thoroughly sincere. I am not doing any of what Jordan Peterson called phallogocentrism. He is a psychiatrist and psychoanalyst who is on your side. Are you gonna toss him out too?

Me and my tribe agree on the way things should be run. On what is moral, what is immoral, and when a small transgression should be forgiven. Where to draw the line essentially.

There are other tribes that disagree with where the line should be drawn. They cross over our lines repeatedly and laugh and spit in our faces.

Should we not fight them? Should we coexist with people who break our laws and customs?

Divine dubs of kek are upon me.

No, yet there are still many things you don't see, like having unknowingly supported shitty dictatorships in those countries your taxes, and sometimes with violence.
People will normally stay where they are, but rhetoric and politics of Empire and Lebensraum poison any potential good your adherence to your tribe will do. The eternal war you wage will destroy the world.

Well shit. Checked.

Because my government is waging financial war on other governments, my tribe is required to deal with the wretches that are too fearful to battle my country? We should house these men and welcome them as brothers even though they cross our moral boundaries and treat us like dirt for helping them?

The eternal war will not destroy the world. The eternal war will declare a victor. That victor shall then declare an eternal war on the stars.

We are not meant for this planet. We are meant to explore and conquer the stars.

For Glorious Quads

pics related

Also:
Yeah colonialism is shit, but I don't need some freudo-marxist nigger to tell me that. When you colonize people, you end up being colonized by them.

Kill yourself you piece of filth.

I mean the general liberal fear is that we eventually run out of resources in the continuous war, and then eventually someone doesn't want to lose bad enough that they drop the first nuke and then everything goes to shit.

It's a rational fear, and I've never really seen any natsoc literature that covers this.

How would say America successfully assault Russia without kicking of a series of nuclear trades? Do we just talk shit via google translate until the heat death of the sun?

I was thinking of Argentina. You were thinking of Israel.
You want vengeance, I can see it, regardless of what grand rhetoric in defense of your ideals you deploy. The eternal war consumes those exact resources that would let you reach the stars; you can only see the others stealing your fleeting enjoyment and you rage against them, not knowing that you were never their original object. The universe is too big for such petty squabbles.
It's not called No Man's Sky for nothing. Even the God-Emperor will die, swallowed up by the void.

Your drives only work toward what emotionally arouses you. Even a dog has a drive to eat and fuck. Such aspirations, keep up the good work :^)

Didn't watch this garbage but your trip says it all. You're a goon trying to D&C Christians and Holla Forums by pretending to be Communist. Jesus would be opposed to Communism simply because of the end justifying the horrible means and the destruction of religion and culture Reported and enjoy your ban you fucking faggot.

Just like the pope

Yes. All shrinks are Jews, Marxists or Marxist Jews. You're worthless.

Fanon, aka the jew controlled nigger, caused a revolution in France with his liberal race baiting. GTFO you kike.

Again, kill yourself. Or, better yet, deprive yourself of any and all desires and just sit in the corner and stare blankly ahead until you die of dehydration.

You must be from one of those failed psychic hotlines. I'm referring to America fucking about in other countries and stirring up shit so they cant compete with us because they are too busy fighting themselves.

One stupid liberal habit you could drop is the tendency to assume your opponents stance, and ask what it is instead. I'm not phrasing my statements into questions because I'm trying to ridicule you. I am leading you to a conclusion.

Where do you get these ideas? Who cares about vengeance. All is the will to power. Having control is the final freedom. Freedom not only to do as you like, but to suggest to others to do as they ought.

Who says the resources stay the same? The will to power expands far beyond simple war and territory conquest. Advances in science will make the consumption and production of resources obsolete given enough time anything will be synthesized.

Yes, we get it you are a nihilist and think nothing matters. Long after you are dead my kin will be pressing fresh footsteps into alien lands, discovering new truths, creating new contraptions and conveniences you could never possibly imagine.

You are nothing, you will always be nothing. Unless you change something.

Exploration. Conquest. Scientific discovery of truth. These are the things that "emotionally arouse" our kin. Stop trying to debase everything sacred just because you lack the IQ to hold onto these things.

We aren't all filthy animals like you.

You will never, not because you are cowardly but because you are both rational. You share the world, and the universe. You don't want to risk a global nuclear exchange, because you know it would destroy your ability to enjoy the world

biblehub.com/luke/12-49.htm
biblehub.com/acts/2-44.htm
biblehub.com/acts/4-32.htm

What If I am? You can be anyone on the Internet :^)

Tough talk from people hiding their self-actualization inside their in-groups. Too afraid to actually be honest with yourselves, that maybe you can't really afford that glorious race war you masturbate about?

Tough talk from someone whose "system" never worked and led to greatest death tolls in history, death tolls of the people it was supposed to govern, no less.

You do Christianity like a stupid atheist. Communists killed the Christians in the millions in Ukraine, and banned the worship of Christ in the whole of Poland.

Your current ideology leads to your murder and enslavement.

You came here to "subvert" us but you are only going to leave a broken man. Because you will have joined us by the time you leave this board.

And then the real work begins.

Not to foget the extreme discrimination and even killings of Christians in Czechoslovakia and other countries in the eastern block.

ivory-tower liberal detected. hypocrite that you are, why don't you move to a more gentrified neighborhood and experience their "culture" first-hand? you'll easily witness that blacks are more a slave to their own immediate desires than just about any other group of people in the world.

tripfags are cancer. we have IDs here, faggot.

nice reading the context around them, kike. why is it you can spend hours reading marxist drivel or listening to faggot commies on youtube, but you cbf to read a chapter of the thing you base your religion on?
don't forget that you will be the first of the subhumans sent to the gulag once your fantasy starts to manifest in the real world.

And remember: Nothing good has ever happened.

Jewsus was a kike.

Hardly. He's a professor that believes races are equal and faggotry is fine who helped to push things to where they are today, its simply that the golem he helped to create has gone one step too far for him and he now recoils in horror. Of course he recoils without disavowing his own actions that have helped to lead to this point.

Oh my god, what the fuck that pic.

So this
leads to this
Could you at least be honest with yourself and stop pretending that you aren't just only posting only for your own enjoyment and towards the reproduction of your own conclusions? You don't even care to question anything earnestly, just reinforce your memes.

Stalin took control of the party and destroyed it, for practical purposes. Before the Bolsheviks took power, Kerensky had decided to continue Russia's participation in the First World War, which had to be stopped above all else. There already was famine and terrible destruction caused by the war, which was exacerbated by the Cossacks and the White Russians plundering the countryside during the ensuing Civil War. There were market reforms called the New Economic Policy in the meantime to allow regrowth, to reindustrialize.

What am I saying? The communists took a backwards feudalistic country to an industrial powerhouse that put a rocket in space before the Americans. What are you on?

Which was why all the churches were bulldozed and all the priests were killed and all the crosses were broken off the steeples? As opposed to priests and professors actively being murdered by the Einsatzgruppe in Generalplan Ost? Get fucking real.

hello Holla Forums. fuck off with your D&C.

That's not int m8

Truth.

Whatever. You can't d&c what was never united. Christians will always hate pagans and will always try to convert by the sword. Everoyne Hates Everyone. Nothing is united. Ever.

Ashes and Echoes

Those things don't arouse anything in me but misery, user. So what else is there?

did you just skip over the last thousand years of history, or are you just parroting low-brow atheist talking points?
why do you still exist, you coward? take your philosophy to its logical conclusion and end the suffering of existence instead of acting like a massive hypocritical faggot.

Fucking based! :^)

I can't. I'm a coward. So you want to meet up with Operator-user on the Broad Street Bridge next Tuesday with me and kill me DEUS VULT style? Wouldn't it make you feel better to kill a reprobate?

I'm too cowardly to kill myself all alone. Come help me. Gadsden Alabama.

ASSES AND ELBOWS
fuck off, shill.

Filtered. Kampfy.

The christian commie furry is spamming the board as well, is that the work of Holla Forums?

Probably.

i can't seem to remember the specific TTPs of each of our enemies. is it a goon, Holla Forums, or someone else?
either way, you can see that, like clockwork, it responds the same way as all the others to our tried-and-true weapon: smug anime girls.

Jewish desires enslave people, not my desires.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

i don't know whether to trash the thread with posts like yours, moar smug animu grills, or even ponies.

Dubs confirm. OP is a niggerfaggot.

Fucking checked.

That's just stupid.

Blacks are the least capable race when it comes to resisting their urges, because they are closer to animals than men.

You seem to have a lot of desire, Mr. OP.
Yup.

Without desire, there is no pain; but there is also no pleasure. Without desire, there is no struggle; without struggle, there is no growth. Without desire, there is no hatred, or love. To reject desire may be the way of the Buddhist, but it is not the way of the Western Occultist.

But your hypocrisy is so transparent. I would say, rather, that it is your desires that are enslaving you. Your desire to be "moral" is an enslavement to an external system that is not rooted in your internal power. Reject the external, cultivate the internal. Then your eyes are opened, and you realize that genocide is neither good nor evil; it is simply an action of beautiful internal desire upon the outside world in a glorious struggle.

No thx fam.
Kill yourself.

How the fuck do you consider that struggle for his racial interests?

The Algerian sandniggers were among the primary figures of African slave trade while dem ebul White Frenchies actually emancipated niggers and treated them as their equals since the 18th fucking century!

I was hoping this would be a thread praising asceticism and anti-materialism. Holla Forums could use some of that eastern thought; I think it'd help a lot of people here. But this is just some faggot who personifies why people call psychology Jewish. Jung is really the only worthwhile psychologist, and all he did was reword spiritual things in a scientific framework. Peterson is okay too. But psychology has almost always been a weapon employed by the Jews. Look at what happened with Ezra Pound. Look at the way people instantly start trying to find flaws in you if you do something like promoting traditional gender roles.

Kys OP. You give a bad name to both Christians and Communists.

Niggers are completely enslaved by their desires. MUH DICK, liquor, weed, & newports. WTF are you even babbling?