SPLC calls new Star Wars racist

Another golem turns against it's master. How will (((Disney))) recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/about/board
hooktube.com/watch?v=wcdXAk1pv9U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They thrive on their ability to get offended over anything and the availability of a multitude of stereotypes that can be interpreted to be present anywhere.

They are scam artists, nothing more.

ftfy

Not that Im in love with blacks or anything. But..how is this little pamphlet not mean /(racist) by the SPLC?

I always thought the Southern Poverty Law Center was a joke, but this is insane. They've built their imaginary cage, lit the match, and now they're rolling around on the floor in flames. This is a metal illness these people are dealing with in their own minds.

it's racist against Finns tbh

I mean they are not completely wrong. If you think about it Finn is everything but a hero compared to other characters.

finns are not human

Heh. Its their job. The Jewish outrage machine. Im pretty sure SPLC is entirely or mostly run by Jews.

This has to be some kind of shoop right?
Right?
RIGHT?
RIGHT?

Lol, looks like Holla Forums really is always right.
Couple of token niggers, rest are kikes.
splcenter.org/about/board

How is the SPLC funded? This could also be an attempt to collect donations.

They should know all about trifling ass nig nogs there tbh

WTF I LOVE TFA NOW?!

what do you mean? look at this qt

Maybe it's just a twist to make the alt-right love the movie. I don't know who's jewing anymore…

I like the picture of him they used kek.

Not that he can help it. He's black, but they made sure too choose the one where the angle of his face shows the big lips and large nose prominently. Smh fam.

Yeah. They get a lot of donations doing stuff like this.

Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason.

Con artists, as I said.

damn it man, i hate star wars now

This is Jew-fu.

Remember, these idiots believe the negative campaign is the alt-right and Russia. They think by having the SPLC badmouth it they can get cuckservatives to talk it up.

wtf I love TLJ now

ITT : FAGGOTS WHO DON'T GET SATIRE

When comedy fails to make anyone laugh, it gets retroactively defended as being satire.

Doesn’t look like satire

Nice, I'll make my progressive friends aware of how racist the new Star Wars films are on social media with this.👌

Let's just go back to minstrel shows there's clearly no satisfying these people.

it's fake

more like "the master accuses the golem"

that wasn't satire it's clearly bait. If you're OP and you thought that was satire you might need a few lessons on comedy before trying again.

This liberal has a surprisingly varied knowledge of black stereotypes. Probably even on par with some folks on this board.
I honestly didn't know some of them No bully not burger

What if we portrayed the Egyptian in his true light?

That is their raison d'être. If they're not doing that, they're not working.

Can we make one for Rey?
#1 seeks male approval (Luke)
#2 dodges responsibilities (keylo offering to rule galaxy)
#3 violent (attacking Luke)
#4 bad boy fever (for keylo)
#5 thief (Jedi books)

Other ideas

nothing racist about that.

Crawl back into your cave you albino shitskin.

Eventually, the people who give a shit about being called racist arent going to give a shit anymore.

(((They))) said it, not us.

actually yes…

It's incredibly racist user. that doesn't mean it's not true though

ass blasted nig nog detected.

Are you sure you want me to answer that?

where's the lie?

fecaldermis

You're not supposed to fall for our own psyops, lads.

it happens 99% of the time on Holla Forums, too much autism I guess

Finn is actually a sexist character. He exists to look like a moron and get shown up by more capable women. He was probably envisioned as a white dork in the script, but then JJ cast a black guy and muddied the whole message.

Meh. Leftists are so dumb no one would be surprised if they said this.

So, a typical nigger?

On the other hand leftists will feel more inclined to agree with the OP pic if we mock it with sincerity. Leftists are in their deepest essence contrarians.

then this board is more leftist than Holla Forums tbh

Holla Forums thinks everything is shit. That’s not contrarian.

I don't think you're shit. :3

Holla Forums likes Man of Steel, prequels and BvS. They're right but definitely contrarian.

fuck off Holla Forums, yes we do

Yeah, we are. Instead of obsessing with bbc and killing white people we call out the forces behind international capitalism.

Man of steel and BvS are shit. I have only seen a few morons claim otherwise.

Yes, but not a movie nigger.

I've only seen Holla Forums faggots and people who haven't seen the film claim it's good. Which are you?

So the people get a taste of a typical nigger instead of a movie nigger for a change, maybe it will wake them up.

they sacrificed the nigger(s) (spic jew as well) for the man hating feminist propaganda… interesting I wonder if this is a crack that can be exploited?

The SPLC is a pretty brilliant hustle

Holy shit, that liberal projection. If I was a basketball-american, I'd wonder just (((who))) the hell was coming up with those interpretations.

Little bit.

Man of Steel was okay, the prequels were shit, and I never saw Batman vs. Superman.

I watched it on a plane with the sound off. It was shit.

Holdo
#1 depicted as annoying and arrogant, condescending esp towards Poe
#2 gets job because of gender quota and friendship to Leia
#3 Boss not a leader, poor communicator
#4 female weakness, gets bullied and relieved of command by men
#5 takes no responsibility, bails by committing suicide

The attacks continue.

That's not a stereotype it's the truth.

How could you keep talking about this bullshit. Are you going to do this your entire life?

You could say that about anything tbqh

hooktube.com/watch?v=wcdXAk1pv9U

good god it's not photoshopped at all

Unironically yes.
Is that shit for real? Almost seems like a Holla Forums psyop or some shit.

>(((Han Solo)))

Leo is amazing

she thirsting for that white dick so hard