People are doing something and you're here moaning about some "acceleration"

twitter.com/stimulator/status/796418957775228928

People are doing something and you're here moaning about some "acceleration"

Something tells me they wouldn't have given half a fuck if Shillary won because tokenism matters more to them than anything.

k.
Spread leftypol propaganda

k.

Okay, which Reddit group is having a meltdown right now and desperately trying to get us to rally behind their petit-Bourgeois pathetic inmature wannabe pseudo-revolutionary protests against the defeat of Hillary Clinton?

A riot doesnt have to serve any particular purpose, just do it for fun.

Fuck OFF, those are idpol liberals rioting. We aren't Anti-Trump, we're anti-capitalism, liberals are our enemy too.

>>>/out/

That makes no sense, capitalism and the current capitalist marionette are the so intertwined it's the same fight.

I wonder if they'd done the same if hillary won?

How about we rebuild our ranks from the devastated liberals instead of subjugating to them once again in the name of a "left unity"?
See

No it's not, go back to Reddit. You and your kind are responsible for the victory of Trump in the first place, so what you should be doing right now is shutting the fuck up and listening to the grown ups for once in your life.

Sub media

and yet… it was agitated by US imperial powers, so it wasn't really their own revolution. But thanks for crying racist instead of being informed, submedia, truly a bastion of anarkiddism. This from an anarchist

:)

No, but it's pretty dumb to bitch about how unfair it is that they don't protest clinton when it's trump that's gonna be head porky for the next 4 years.

also

Kek at the replies that think stim is a Hillary supporter.

tbf the replies on here to the idea of actually going outside and doing something are no better

Well I would've been against killary had she won, and I'm against trump since he won. I think since he's a capitalist, he should be fought, but I guess since he's not hillary that makes it bad to fight him.
Because slurping porky dick is the best way to fight porky, right?

How many anarcho-liberals have protested against Shillary before election day versus how many have protested against Trump?

This board embraces Trump far too easily. Go suck a dick with your "accelerationism".

Fuck Trump, but fuck you even more than Trump.

Shit actually I'm against hillary anyways since she's still powerful after losing, and I'd be against trump if he had lost too.

Nice term I've only seen in alt-right webcomics and this thread.
Does it fucking matter if people would have protested less if she won? Protests against capitalists are good, resistance at all is good, please continue demonizing resistance and sucking porky cock though I'm sure that's helpful.

Sup mr-does-it-for-free, is Holla Forums too busy?

Can I ask who you think is paying me to say we should kill every capitalist?

Probably Hillary campaigners since they know you will never gain any real power anyway

Maybe because you faggots refuse to ever do anything.

And of course no capitalist is paying me to be anti-capitalist.

This tbh. He's the most pro-porky candidate ever, he's just so incompetent even porkies preferred clinton. This idea that he's somehow a little bit more pro-worker than hillary for whatever reason is just retarded contrarianism. Also, you can't expect to radicalize anyone ever if even going near liberals triggers people here this much.

stimulator is a fucking retard, stop posting him here. His Syria video has permanently discredited him as either a retard or a CIA shill.

It was coined by the left and GMiL is a communist comic series that makes fun of the left. This is possible, you know, and necessary. Because the left is, in large part, absolute garbage.

Yes, because it would be the direct proof that their rage is not directed at who's closer to the establishment's ruling ideology (liberal permissiveness and political correctness), but the slowly rising counter-culture of actually reactionary populism.

Practically nobody protesting Trump is protesting him because he's a capitalist, let alone protesting against capitalism at all. What they're protesting is his vulgarity, opposition to the ruling ideology, disregard for their social/cultural issues, etc.

None of this is any resistance whatsoever. All this 'resistance' does is empower the already growing trend in conservative populism by giving it the perfect infantile bogeyman to blame for what is, at its core, fully enabled and proliferated by capital.

Yet another perfect GMiL comic for you, son.

You're just another worthless post-'68 drone and you will continue delegitimizing the worker's movement for as long as you can with your pathetic activism.

Which comic was that because I've never seen that one.

I get you're a leftcom but if people are angry enough to go out and (try to, poor libs) riot, then it's up to us to try to direct that anger and show the real source of everyone's problems. Whether there'd be less anger if hillary won is irrelevant, there'd still be anger.
Also, that gmil comic you just posted was saying to protest against hillary and obama because they were actually in power at the time, now trump is in power, he shouldn't be immune.

IMPLYING THIS IS NOT PRECISELY WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT

Voting Trump was good because there are now going to be riots.

Should at least let him fuck something up first.
We need max disillusionment among the populace, including Trump fags.
I don't want to jump the gun on this and blow our load prematurely.

This if we attack Trump now all we will get is the Right Wing martyring Donald Trump. If we let him fuck things up first then we have a much bigger chance of using the anger of the United States to empower the working class to revolution.

Which leftypol insists are just liberals that can't into theory. So I don't see what this accomplishes.

Of course they are liberals, but do you see a lot of leftists around in America? We need to radicalize liberals, gradually coopting them for leftist struggles.