Ben v Cenk: Dawn of Social Justice

Who actually won?
youtube.com/watch?v=WX6FUhbomtw

It seems as though the fans of the given speaker believes that they own.
Are there any impartial viewers who can give an honest answer?

Both win, obviously

Cenk "Google it" Uygur, obviously.

Hahahaha
That actually made me lol!

vs

Those who didn't watch.

this sort of thing really got to me back before I understood that debates existed only to convince idiots that your side is strongest

Seriously? The (((Stereotypical Badger)))

Fucking coincidence detector kills spoilers?!

I'm not an autist who cares about Shapiro being a jew, but the guy is a fucking snake and the definition of a cuckservative. If he isn't a "never Trumper" now, it's because he knows he can make money off of changing his stance.

AREN'T YOU YET ENTERTAINED GOYS?

Cenk was full as shit. Kept saying "google it". When you google it, he's either dead wrong or completely twisted it and missed the point. As much as I hate that kike Shapiro, cenk got btfo. It's always interesting watching leftists try to use their typical race baiting strategies on a jew. They always seem silly when their opponents "survived da shoah oyy veyyyy". Sage because fuck e-celebs.

You don't have to like Ben to know he won that debate. I don't like him much, myself, but if I had to be trapped on an island with one of those two, I'd pick Ben, if only because he'd smell better after a day in the sun.

I CAN'T STAND THE SYNCHRONICITIES

But you could use Chunk to float off the island.

who cares?

Pretty much. Cenk said a lot of dumb shit and then sputtered and snorted whenever his points were dismantled. Then, when he ran out of shit to lie about, he jumped over to the infamous "Southern Strategy" to try and imply that the south went Republican because all those democrats who had voted and run as democrats for decades.. were actually hyper-racist republicans the whole time..

If anything, the only want Cenk can "win" a debate, in the traditional sense of competitive debating, is by throwing his opponent off with his retarded antics. He tries to play the crowd like a comedian, bellows catchphrases, and uses facial expressions and literal handwaving when he can't construct an actual argument. It can give him the appearance of intellectual confidence, but he's a dumb animal howling as loud as possible to seem intimidating.

That is the core of everything unfortunately. Low IQ people vastly outnumber us, and control large swaths of the things we deal with on a day to day basis.

Imagine if everything in the world was run by actual retards. I feel like I live there already. If you don't you are part of the problem. Or live in a high income area in a red state

Google the following term:
Then realize it doesn't just apply to wrestling, but ALL mainstream media, including "the news."

That photo of chunk looks like its 15 years old, he looks like a sun tanned greased dugong now.

There was no post world war 2 boom. Total myth. After the 50's and 60's, the economic situation was becoming dire in the 70's. The 80's was a prosperous decade. Reagan saved the American economy, and Thatcher saved the British economy. The 90% tax rate on the highest income bracket was a disgrace.

was shit
i thought the iron anne vs ana was better

I've only watched a short clip where tehy were debating identity. At least in that clip, Shapiro was kiking hard using the usual jewish tricks.

A kike and a turk debate the future of America, when the future of America is the removal of both. No thanks.

I've used reddit…

*never
I've never used reddit…

Google won. Because Kenk basically admitted he was just saying the same things as google.

Both of them are obviously not liked here, but Ben won. Cenk tries to go too emotional and just isn't as smart as Ben. Also it probably didn't help Cenk that the audience outright laughed at him when he made some basic bitch economic mistakes.

Even when he tries to smile, it looks like he's sneering.

i watched David Duke debate Cenk yesterday and Cenk did all of these things, obviously hoping to be more likeable. The video was deleted from the TYT channel though, so that didn't work out.

Kill yourself faggot