Operation Postal Thunder

Ok so I had an idea of how we can keep the President informed about what's going on, seeing as he's being shut off from all outside information and isolated. We mail him letters nonstop in mass telling him about all the shit he's not being told.

hahahahahaha you stupid fucking cuck

1. Go back to T_D
2. Never, ever, post here.
3. Hahahahaha

The only ones pushing this stupid meme are infowars and cernokike. They constantly have to push for everything being in an "EMERGENCY SITUATION". Trump is a one man wrecking machine, do you really believe he's going to allow himself to be controlled? It's such an absurd theory, and even insulting to the President those kosher tavistockkeepers at infowars claim to support.
KYS

Do you have any proof he's still totally in the loop?
Please share any.

Get the fuck out of here.

kek

He's the PRESIDENT you incorrigible idiot
No one on the planet receives better intel than him.

So you know that none or most of the people who provide him intel aren't corrupt and working against him? Do tell.

No, he doesn't. He receives opinions of gathered intel.

Do you know that he does not? Why make the assumption? Cite sources for your claims that he is being kept out of the loop.

Anything to keep paper mail flowing.

t.USPS

Fucking postal service shills on here again.
Fuck summers and fuck weekends.

Trump is not an idiot. He is keenly aware of what is going on.

No. I am merely pointing out that a skilled politician is keenly aware that Jews run the country. Maybe he is secretly a Holla Forumsack and is here RIGHT NOW! (believe me)
Or more likely he has made peace with the System and instead seeks to enrich himself in a Jewish world.
Or maybe he is part of a pointlessly complex conspiracy to seduce people who are not as ideologically pure as whoever believes this.

How much do they pay you? **No really, I can think of worse jobs to have to fall back on than delivering mail.

the sliding today is off the fucking charts

who is paying you fags?

They're going to have to cut your pay, Chaim.

underrated post if only for the fact that picture is 100% accurate

Thanks for the laughs OP