Why didn't the military get rid of Obama? GIF related

Why didn't the military get rid of Obama?
It feels like they're just cucks in uniform.
At least other countries aren't afraid to let the military deal with uppity presidents.
GIF related.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/xMp1V
fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/R44321.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Other than SJW issues and the Syria thing, Obama didn't exactly rock the military-industrial-complex boat. They got Libya after all and drone striked with impunity under Obama.

1: There are corrupt individuals in high levels of the military.
2: If it was only President Obama that needed to be purged, they would.
3: Since it was much of Congress, the White House, and much of the Judicial Branch, any military coup would be met with significant blowback and a purge of bad goyim, who would ultimately be replaced by faithful golems.
4: They were probably biding their time waiting for a REAL man to take the presidency out of establishment control so they could align themselves for the impending civil war.

Sage because this is likely a slide thread, but I feel like this question deserves some real answers anyway. Next time, use the thread to get these questions answered instead of making a short-lived thread.

"What are you sliding?", the old man asks as if in a
dream, running his fingers against the monitor.
But that faggot OP, he keeps his secrets…

Just because I'm posting some funny GIFs doesn't mean I'm not being serious.
Trump seems to have the military's love, which can go both ways.

I'm sliding benis into bagina.

The military's main job is extracting money out of the US taxpayer for a very small collection of companies and individuals. What many on the "right" see as harmful, degrading actions toward society and the nation from the "left", the military sees as useful destabilization and disruption to any domestic populations that would get in the way of their looting.

I see the military as a necessary tool that we need to maintain hegemony over the world.
Without the military, we wouldn't be able to force the world to use our dollars as reserve currency.

Read your own post back to yourself and see if you realize how cancerous you sound.

Top military personnel and the NCIS were attempting to bring charges against him, but the Navy Yard shooting took care of that.

It's realpolitik, nigga.

It isn't. It's the core reason why our society is infested with shitskins. The easiest way to maintain hegemony without even more chronic military adventurism than we already engage in is to give every last shitskinned speck of the planet a massive buy-in to our country. You dumb fuck. Go back to free republic.

Buy-in?

Because Israel didn't order them to.

1. jews rotted the military for years.
2.obama purged the officer crops who were not 100% cultural marxists.
3. Lügenpresse/jewish control of public perception. They the military don't think the people would be on their side.

They are too comfortable and well paid. Why didn't the reserves do it? I do not know.

Why do you think there are literally millions of pan-faced Filipinos in this country? With thousands of them infesting our "necessary" military? Why do you think there are millions of chinks here, doing whatever the fuck they like? South Koreans? Mexicans? It's because slowly taking over our country through numbers and purchasing it piece by piece is the price they have extracted from the military and the corporations who run this country in exchange for being able to park spic-niggers in uniform on Whitey's dime all over the planet and create made-up conflicts to justify their existence and steal.

/thread

Mexicans are here illegally. I don't know about the rest, but I'm sure they can be purged.
Also, I thought most of the military were from the south.

Oh, right. I forgot. It's totally fine for them to be here so long as they are "legal". How silly of me.
Right. I bet the military is going to get right on that and happily vacate the Philippines, South Korea, Taiwan, and every other shit hole they've set up shop in.
Most of the military isn't even White.

Here's the article:
archive.fo/xMp1V

In 2015, 68.8 percent of the active duty force was white, and 84.5 percent male.
The officer corps were 88.9 percent white and over 90 percent male.

Source:
fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/R44321.pdf

And how many have a non-White spouse, non-White children, non-White family members? I bet it's much, much higher than 68.8 percent – which is very close to the population figures of the United States itself, which is a functionally non-White society in which no White interests can effectively be pursued.

For someone who started this thread asking questions, you sure seem to have all the answers you want already.

Nah, you made some valid points, I googled for stats to see how well they matched what you were saying.