Anti-diversity manifesto goes viral inside Google

Google employee writes 10 page argument against diversity on internal mailing list

```Highlights```

```Archive.is doesn't work on vice anymore```
>freezepage.com/1501970052YWIFSBFNXY
>motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/kzbm4a/employees-anti-diversity-manifesto-goes-internally-viral-at-google

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/20170805211203/https://gizmodo.com/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-1797564320
pastebin.com/qmXsEY5a
archive.org/details/TheEmperorsNewClothes_201611
archive.fo/6SIWr).
slatestarcodex.com/2017/08/01/gender-imbalances-are-mostly-not-due-to-offensive-attitudes/
slatestarcodex.com/
vid.me/A6k52
twitter.com/dmbrown1?lang=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Greenspan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church–Turing–Deutsch_principle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-deterministic_Turing_machine
8ch.net/pol/res/10355777.html#10358371
scientificamerican.com/article/how-diversity-makes-us-smarter/
hbr.org/2016/11/why-diverse-teams-are-smarter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet_agencies
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
twitter.com/BillKristol/status/893889000045502464
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How about that 10-page document, OP?

not op, but archive.is/20170805211203/https://gizmodo.com/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-1797564320

Dandy. Thank you very much.

What he said:

What he wanted to say:

This was quite an interesting read. It's fun to see how truth begins to come through, even though at first has to go through a hundred of various disclaimers and 'not all' all like that'-s and 'don't get me wrong, I still value'-s.

the comments kill me…. I unironically want them re-educated

Read it. This is basically the normie-friendly redpill bomb, all nice and pre-written for you to use on your relatives at Thanksgiving gatherings. It's good entry material, all right.

To the camps they go mein fuhrer, but zey will still not understand us ya.

This guy is going to get fired for wrong think.

I believe you shill.
Totally.
Google is the fucking pulsing core o fdegeneracy and jew shilling on the internet.

I bet this is self released, calculated to counter rejection of their anti-free speech rules, it will calm some of the plebs from reacting negatively against jewgle.

Probably. (((Hollywood))) in general seems to be producing a lot of right-ish media these days. It seems like they're trying to control the narrative, that usually goes in the format of: say what people like, build up trust by throwing in bits of insight inline with that ideology, slowly or rapidly shift the narrative in the other direction and rely on the blind adopters following their trust network to perpetuate it. They lost control of the left-extremist narrative so now they're working to shift it back that way from the start.

It's possible, but Google is currently in legal trouble with the department of labor because of "pay gap." So maybe he's frustrated that pay is not reflective of merit but of gender.

More than possible, the adl is embedded in our government with it's own anti-semitism department, what they're doing is nearly a copy of what they're already doing in government.

This. Pay gap does exist: women are paid the same amount of money as men for smaller amount of work.

Isn't it kind of crazy that some nerd who just wanted to code was compelled to write a dissertation against feminism and anti-white policies because the company culture is so kiked?

Maybe, but this has the exact tone of your typical HackerNews user. It is also crazy thinking about how much that place changed over the years. They were all smug when they still thought they wouldn't be losing their jobs to women and street-shitters, but many fo their tunes changed once they realized they were included among the straight, white males targeted for extinction.

kek atleast she knows her audience over at gizmodo.

Appeal to boss to offload to others, beta orbiters, White knighting, and not working forcing the rest of the group to do it or everyone get hell.

Also, slacking with relying on the normally proficient "co-"workers to end up doing the work. With no complaints bosses leave things as is to fill the affirmative action quota, avoid hassle and potential legal trouble.

A lot of cocky BOFH types went from irreplaceable and unfireable to the ones who are the 1st to go thanks to forced diversity.

Indeed. I am very happy that the guy mentioned clearly what a lot of descriptions of leftism fail to mention: that it is not right or wrong, but it is (quite intentionally) not even wrong. The left doesn't even lie; it just evades truth and falsehood altogether.

The guy rightly mentioned that while 'diversity is good' – because it actually is good, *in itself*, *all else being equal*, except this means nothing – the problem is that all decisions are made in a context. He rightly mentioned that outside of politics, things are in relationships with each other. So, indeed, while it is possible to, technically, eventually produce 'true gender equality' in Google, what is omitted is that the only way for that to happen is for Google to stop being a tech company in the first place, because it would need to be feminized out of any semblance with its past self for women to make 50 % of it (for instance, by becoming a social 'sciences' 'university' prattling about women in technology). This is the practical parallel to the idealist platitude: that equality in tech cannot be achieved unless we redefine tech.

Or, how he mentioned (I liked that bit) that Google's finances are not infinite. This too is an issue of following the trusim that 'we should teach people about diversity' – because, yet again, it actually is true, strictly speaking – with the fact that the problem is that in the practical context, there is ten thousand things that should be rather taught before that if a company wants to be successful and actually advance the society. As always, leftism is not about what is said, but what is about being omitted and obscured. The surest way to identify propaganda is always to ask whether its claims are unassailable.

There it is again. Can't these people not talk like faggots for once?

Is it just me or any of you guys feel the google search results have really gone down over past the few months.All I get these days are links to news articles before used to get links to blogs and forums.

This reads like a bot wrote it.

I work at jewgle. Everyone is talking about it but it's so shocking for everyone to actually speak more openly in a political sense than they're used to. The current climate is so different than what my mentor told me Silicon Valley was like back in the HP days when California was a solid red state where it was close but open and a lot of real friendships changed the world. Now it's so fake people are already joking it should be renamed Silicone Valley and only now are people finding out everyone was hiding their power level all along because you'll be damned if you aren't a massive lefty faggot same as in Hollywood. I always thought it should be the opposite since we always had this thing where we are opposed to Hollywood and constantly have to lobby against them like with copyright law. It's just so ironic that it's so insufferably lefty here when Silicon Valley was made by a combination of a solid Red state California and a gathering of Capital but now we're finding out the truth. Nobody wanted trouble so they didn't bother and just went with it. I think there was a novel like this, where everybody silently agreed in something but nobody ever spoke out. Orwell was right to fear intellectual cowardice above all things.

Really? I know what I said was obvious. Sorry. Will lurk more to get a better hang of the kind of input that's worth people's time (no sarcasm).

diversity over merit is retarded

i hope the left all get rounded up and sent to gas chambers before they ruin the world to achieve their harrison bergeron dystopia

We need the document. Someone has to have it.

Oh, I believe the guy who wrote it is sincere, minus the liberal apologies I've used similar statements to sway liberals away from their more extremist views while on the job. I just doubt that it being anonymous is something that happened without the Google higher-ups having a hand in it. Seems most likely that it was a compilation of multiple statements by people made over the years who were likely canned and the time seems right to release it, or that they have a few employees under tight watch and paraphrase what they say to appeal to another demographic (it's been known to happen, for pretty much any Oscar-level movie or TV series the actors if not actors + psychologists will tail and/or ruin people to get at what their soul is made of in the portrayal of a character.)

Here, I made a paste of it pastebin.com/qmXsEY5a

Thanks!

Look at the way the executives live. They don't care about little people, their employees, or diversity, it's all about PR and liberalism is just the disgusting default "culture" here right now. With that said I would just like to say all HR around the world deserves gassing.

As for dealing with Google, my recommendation is Sarin gas.

There are tons of threads on halfchan Holla Forums about this with way more replies thread number is 136291575

seems like lots of other google employees are posting there as well. the google internal boards are funny i wonder how i should troll libtards

It's not a good or bad thing.

see what i did there
yea u did

You should work on keeping your speech simpler and more straightforward, your posts are a jumbled mess.

archive.org/details/TheEmperorsNewClothes_201611

I planned on making a thread about this; can we gather evidence to show that the left is failing and they're trying to latch onto the right? Think about it, they funded both sides of all wars since napoleon since who ever wins they certainly do in one way or another, and a right wing white world would make their dictatorship far easier if they could appease to us.

Alt-Centrist

Back to reddit.

Is it just me, or does the whole document gives off a very strong vibe as if Jordan Peterson had a hand in it. Not saying he wrote it, but that whoever did might have been watching his youtube channel as of late, or could have very well contacted him.

I'm sure we've got an user or two at google. Post the original document you faggots.

I wish all of us can just quit google and work at yandex instead but I think they're cucked too so I don't know. Russia definitely is cucked with it's stupid hate laws. I wish there was a Hungarian or Polish startup to work for.

The thing is the last elections for both Trump and representatives have proven that nobody gives a shit about celebrities think. It wouldn't matter if they shift right or left or whatever because their opinions simply do not fucking matter and celebrities are generally subhumans who are only good at being entertaining and most celebrities and virtually all new celebrities right now aren't even good at that. Oldman was probably the last truly great actor and he's gone because he told the truth about Jews in (((hollywood))).

Can someone do a TLDR of this? I feel that its a pissed off employee but not the actual scope of it.

Final solution for Google:
1. Dump all the source code somewhere;
2. Nuke it.

Images 1 and 2 contain a TL;DR, written by the author:

That's not entirely true. They're very good at brainwashing new plebs. Once someone hits about 25-30 they develop enough life experience that on average the brainwashing wears off, but up until that point it's easy to at least keep them silent on their beliefs (or in the opposite end of the spectrum to make them very vocal.)

It is not unlikely. Peterson has amassed something like over 29 million views on his videos. That is also not taking into account all the videos made by other accounts featuring him or the many articles written about him.

Don't believe the google shills and cuckchan larpers.
Also this

yandex is situated in moscow a liberal hell and most of the engineers over there are sjws,see the Navalny crowd.Also no westerner will trust them since russian govt muh democracy and all that shit.

Reply to public response and misrepresentation
I value diversity and inclusion, am not denying that sexism exists, and don’t endorse using stereotypes. When addressing the gap in representation in the population, we need to look at population level differences in distributions. If we can’t have an honest discussion about this, then we can never truly solve the problem. Psychological safety is built on mutual respect and acceptance, but unfortunately our culture of shaming and misrepresentation is disrespectful and unaccepting of anyone outside its echo chamber. Despite what the public response seems to have been, I’ve gotten many personal messages from fellow Googlers expressing their gratitude for bringing up these very important issues which they agree with but would never have the courage to say or defend because of our shaming culture and the possibility of being fired. This needs to change.

TL:DR

Background [1]
People generally have good intentions, but we all have biases which are invisible to us. Thankfully, open and honest discussion with those who disagree can highlight our blind spots and help us grow, which is why I wrote this document.[2] Google has several biases and honest discussion about these biases is being silenced by the dominant ideology. What follows is by no means the complete story, but it’s a perspective that desperately needs to be told at Google.

Google’s biases
At Google, we talk so much about unconscious bias as it applies to race and gender, but we rarely discuss our moral biases. Political orientation is actually a result of deep moral preferences and thus biases. Considering that the overwhelming majority of the social sciences, media, and Google lean left, we should critically examine these prejudices.

Left Biases

Right Biases

Neither side is 100% correct and both viewpoints are necessary for a functioning society or, in this case, company. A company too far to the right may be slow to react, overly hierarchical, and untrusting of others. In contrast, a company too far to the left will constantly be changing (deprecating much loved services), over diversify its interests (ignoring or being ashamed of its core business), and overly trust its employees and competitors.

Only facts and reason can shed light on these biases, but when it comes to diversity and inclusion, Google’s left bias has created a politically correct monoculture that maintains its hold by shaming dissenters into silence. This silence removes any checks against encroaching extremist and authoritarian policies. For the rest of this document, I’ll concentrate on the extreme stance that all differences in outcome are due to differential treatment and the authoritarian element that’s required to actually discriminate to create equal representation.

Possible non-bias causes of the gender gap in tech [3]
At Google, we’re regularly told that implicit (unconscious) and explicit biases are holding women back in tech and leadership. Of course, men and women experience bias, tech, and the workplace differently and we should be cognizant of this, but it’s far from the whole story.

On average, men and women biologically differ in many ways. These differences aren’t just socially constructed because:

Note, I’m not saying that all men differ from women in the following ways or that these differences are “just.” I’m simply stating that the distribution of preferences and abilities of men and women differ in part due to biological causes and that these differences may explain why we don’t see equal representation of women in tech and leadership. Many of these differences are small and there’s significant overlap between men and women, so you can’t say anything about an individual given these population level distributions.

Jewgle delenda est. SF itself should be razed

Personality differences
Women, on average, have more:

Note that contrary to what a social constructionist would argue, research suggests that “greater nation-level gender equality leads to psychological dissimilarity in men’s and women’s personality traits.” Because as “society becomes more prosperous and more egalitarian, innate dispositional differences between men and women have more space to develop and the gap that exists between men and women in their personality becomes wider.” We need to stop assuming that gender gaps imply sexism.

Men’s higher drive for status

We always ask why we don’t see women in top leadership positions, but we never ask why we see so many men in these jobs. These positions often require long, stressful hours that may not be worth it if you want a balanced and fulfilling life.

Status is the primary metric that men are judged on[4], pushing many men into these higher paying, less satisfying jobs for the status that they entail. Note, the same forces that lead men into high pay/high stress jobs in tech and leadership cause men to take undesirable and dangerous jobs like coal mining, garbage collection, and firefighting, and suffer 93% of work-related deaths.

Peterson has been saying the same things other better whites have for decades. It's nothing new whatsoever.

Non-discriminatory ways to reduce the gender gap

Below I’ll go over some of the differences in distribution of traits between men and women that I outlined in the previous section and suggest ways to address them to increase women’s representation in tech and without resorting to discrimination. Google is already making strides in many of these areas, but I think it’s still instructive to list them:

Philosophically, I don’t think we should do arbitrary social engineering of tech just to make it appealing to equal portions of both men and women. For each of these changes, we need principles reasons for why it helps Google; that is, we should be optimizing for Google—with Google’s diversity being a component of that. For example currently those trying to work extra hours or take extra stress will inevitably get ahead and if we try to change that too much, it may have disastrous consequences. Also, when considering the costs and benefits, we should keep in mind that Google’s funding is finite so its allocation is more zero-sum than is generally acknowledged.

The Harm of Google’s biases

I strongly believe in gender and racial diversity, and I think we should strive for more. However, to achieve a more equal gender and race representation, Google has created several discriminatory practices:

These practices are based on false assumptions generated by our biases and can actually increase race and gender tensions. We’re told by senior leadership that what we’re doing is both the morally and economically correct thing to do, but without evidence this is just veiled left ideology[7] that can irreparably harm Google.****

Why we’re blind

We all have biases and use motivated reasoning to dismiss ideas that run counter to our internal values. Just as some on the Right deny science that runs counter to the “God > humans > environment” hierarchy (e.g., evolution and climate change) the Left tends to deny science concerning biological differences between people (e.g., IQ[8] and sex differences). Thankfully, climate scientists and evolutionary biologists generally aren’t on the right. Unfortunately, the overwhelming majority of humanities and social scientists learn left (about 95%), which creates enormous confirmation bias, changes what’s being studied, and maintains myths like social constructionism and the gender wage gap[9]. Google’s left leaning makes us blind to this bias and uncritical of its results, which we’re using to justify highly politicized programs.

In addition to the Left’s affinity for those it sees as weak, humans are generally biased towards protecting females. As mentioned before, this likely evolved because males are biologically disposable and because women are generally more cooperative and areeable than men. We have extensive government and Google programs, fields of study, and legal and social norms to protect women, but when a man complains about a gender issue issue [sic] affecting men, he’s labelled as a misogynist and whiner[10]. Nearly every difference between men and women is interpreted as a form of women’s oppression. As with many things in life, gender differences are often a case of “grass being greener on the other side”; unfortunately, taxpayer and Google money is spent to water only one side of the lawn.

The same compassion for those seen as weak creates political correctness[11], which constrains discourse and is complacent to the extremely sensitive PC-authoritarians that use violence and shaming to advance their cause. While Google hasn’t harbored the violent leftists protests that we’re seeing at universities, the frequent shaming in TGIF and in our culture has created the same silence, psychologically unsafe environment.

Ok so ill break it down from what I can understand

Sound about right?

Suggestions

I hope it’s clear that I’m not saying that diversity is bad, that Google or society is 100% fair, that we shouldn’t try to correct for existing biases, or that minorities have the same experience of those in the majority. My larger point is that we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism).

My concrete suggestions are to:

[cont]

Footnotes
[1] This document is mostly written from the perspective of Google’s Mountain View campus, I can’t speak about other offices or countries.

[2] Of course, I may be biased and only see evidence that supports my viewpoint. In terms of political biases, I consider myself a classical liberal and strongly value individualism and reason. I’d be very happy to discuss any of the document further and provide more citations.

[3] Throughout the document, by “tech”, I mostly mean software engineering.

[4] For heterosexual romantic relationships, men are more strongly judged by status and women by beauty. Again, this has biological origins and is culturally universal.

[5] Stretch, BOLD, CSSI, Engineering Practicum (to an extent), and several other Google funded internal and external programs are for people with a certain gender or race.

[6] Instead set Googlegeist OKRs, potentially for certain demographics. We can increase representation at an org level by either making it a better environment for certain groups (which would be seen in survey scores) or discriminating based on a protected status (which is illegal and I’ve seen it done). Increased representation OKRs can incentivize the latter and create zero-sum struggles between orgs.

[7] Communism promised to be both morally and economically superior to capitalism, but every attempt became morally corrupt and an economic failure. As it became clear that the working class of the liberal democracies wasn’t going to overthrow their “capitalist oppressors,” the Marxist intellectuals transitioned from class warfare to gender and race politics. The core oppressor-oppressed dynamics remained, but now the oppressor is the “white, straight, cis-gendered patriarchy.”

[8] Ironically, IQ tests were initially championed by the Left when meritocracy meant helping the victims of the aristocracy.

[9] Yes, in a national aggretavistock, women have lower salaries than men for a variety of reasons. For the same work though, women get paid just as much as men. Considering women spend more money than men and that salary represents how much the employees sacrifices (e.g. more hours, stress, and danger), we really need to rethink our stereotypes around power.

[10] “The traditionalist system of gender does not deal well with the idea of men needing support. Men are expected to be strong, to not complain, and to deal with problems on their own. Men’s problems are more often seen as personal failings rather than victimhood,, due to our gendered idea of agency. This discourages men from bringing attention to their issues (whether individual or group-wide issues), for fear of being seen as whiners, complainers, or weak.”

[11] Political correctness is defined as “the avoidance of forms of expression or action that are perceived to exclude, marginalize, or insult groups of people who are socially disadvantaged or discriminated against,” which makes it clear why it’s a phenomenon of the Left and a tool of authoritarians.

Update 7:25pm ET: Google’s new Vice President of Diversity, Integrity & Governance, Danielle Brown, issued the following statement in response to the internal employee memo:
Googlers,

I’m Danielle, Google’s brand new VP of Diversity, Integrity & Governance. I started just a couple of weeks ago, and I had hoped to take another week or so to get the lay of the land before introducing myself to you all. But given the heated debate we’ve seen over the past few days, I feel compelled to say a few words.

Many of you have read an internal document shared by someone in our engineering organization, expressing views on the natural abilities and characteristics of different genders, as well as whether one can speak freely of these things at Google. And like many of you, I found that it advanced incorrect assumptions about gender. I’m not going to link to it here as it’s not a viewpoint that I or this company endorses, promotes or encourages.

Diversity and inclusion are a fundamental part of our values and the culture we continue to cultivate. We are unequivocal in our belief that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success as a company, and we’ll continue to stand for that and be committed to it for the long haul. As Ari Balogh said in his internal G+ post, “Building an open, inclusive environment is core to who we are, and the right thing to do. ‘Nuff said. “

Google has taken a strong stand on this issue, by releasing its demographic data and creating a company wide OKR on diversity and inclusion. Strong stands elicit strong reactions. Changing a culture is hard, and it’s often uncomfortable. But I firmly believe Google is doing the right thing, and that’s why I took this job.

Part of building an open, inclusive environment means fostering a culture in which those with alternative views, including different political views, feel safe sharing their opinions. But that discourse needs to work alongside the principles of equal employment found in our Code of Conduct, policies, and anti-discrimination laws.

I’ve been in the industry for a long time, and I can tell you that I’ve never worked at a company that has so many platforms for employees to express themselves—TGIF, Memegen, internal G+, thousands of discussion groups. I know this conversation doesn’t end with my email today. I look forward to continuing to hear your thoughts as I settle in and meet with Googlers across the company.

Thanks,

Danielle

The above is the full "10 pages", minus the charts and URLs that gizmodo decided to censor.

The above is google's response.

I dont like how you write, it reads like a faggot tryinghard attempting to sound smart, when he isnt.

Great job, HR. Fucking cunt.

>Note that contrary to what a social constructionist would argue, research suggests that “greater nation-level gender equality leads to psychological dissimilarity in men’s and women’s personality traits.” Because as “society becomes more prosperous and more egalitarian, innate dispositional differences between men and women have more space to develop and the gap that exists between men and women in their personality becomes wider.”

This whole passage is very Petersonian. Webm related, it's the exact same argument. Even uses the same vocabulary "social constructionist".

Well that explains car insurance companies. 25 is when your brain is full mature and that should be the cutoff age for so much shit in society.

Steve Job's dream right there. We are the Woz.

The arguments are nothing new. I recognize some of them as directly lifted from Peterson.

What's interesting is that somebody at google is mad enough to write all this down, and enough other people at google are mad enough that it was spread around the company. White men in tech are beginning to lose their patience. Think of this as a sign of our times. A weathervane that shows the winds are turning.

LOL

POOR MOOT

FAGGOT THOUGHT HE COULD RUN AWAY FROM Holla Forums BUT Holla Forums IS EVERYWHERE

GAS HR CUNTS, MERIT WAR NOW!

This is the mark of the useless modern cunt. You could write a 300-page work about finding the cure for cancer and somewhere inside you could put one sentence where you imply that men and women are different (it doesn't even need to be explicitly said) and they'll completely ignore whatever else was in those 300 pages and start screeching autistically.

I don't like how I write either.

This is what I meant. Notice her use of the word 'assumptions'. It's used to undermine generalization, which is the basis of all rational decision-making. Don't make assumptions' means just 'withhold the decision until you have absolutely all data'. Except in real life, that's not possible. 'Don't assume' is the synonym of 'treat everyone as an individual', which stalls progress on a fundamental level: when an African or a Middle Asian hits you, you cannot 'not assume' whether the hit is just a feint and whether in reality they didn't want to hit you at all.

Fun fact bonus round: notice the equivocation here. By saying 'I found that it advanced […]', she connotes that the article is objectively wrong, but she still reserved a way to backpedal through her phrasing because she can yet claim that 'it is only I who found that (who came to that conclusion), nowhere did I say that the article is objectively incorrect'.

Eventually, the entire tech industry will go the way of Occupy Wallstreet. The Progressive Stack will be implemented, white men will be removed completely, and then the entire thing will collapse and die.

It's so comforting knowing we have a Holla Forumsack behind enemy lines

Motherfucking triggered because this is so true.
You work your ass off pushing that product out; long nights, longer days: blood sweat and tears. Your product hits market, and the fucking "tech evangelist," who does nothing but waste time trying to "get women into tech," is somehow given partial credit for the success of the launch and gets the bonus too.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, do that, what has culture ever done for you anyway? I first thought she had no idea what "success" meant for a tech company, then I realized she doesn't understand what kind of services a tech company is supposed to deliver. I just hope all the talented people working there will move together and create their own thing.

>[7] Communism promised to be both morally and economically superior to capitalism, but every attempt became morally corrupt and an economic failure. As it became clear that the working class of the liberal democracies wasn’t going to overthrow their “capitalist oppressors,” the Marxist intellectuals transitioned from class warfare to gender and race politics. The core oppressor-oppressed dynamics remained, but now the oppressor is the “white, straight, cis-gendered patriarchy.”
There is a webm floating around on Holla Forums that lays out this exact argument. I think it might be another Peterson webm, but I'm not sure.

Here is a semi-related webm.

I remember this movie.

Next is the part where Bob Sugar invites the triumphant Jerry Maguire to lunch to fire him.

Metokur/IA/Jim on this issue

Incidentally, here are the relevant HN discussions on this letter, if anybody wants to drop redpills on tech cucks:

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14937895
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14934581
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14937778
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14935010

I went to the best college prep school in my city. I was explicitly taught never to write like this, because it is weak language and would never convince a normal person. And now when I watch or read the news, or a release like google's response to op, all I see is this weaselly, say-nothing, newspeak bullshit. And every time I do, the libertarian in me dies a little more, and the fascist in me grows stronger; I realize how far the "common man" has fallen, to accept bullshit as truth and obfuscation as transparency.

I am absolutely certain that this is a project within Google to try and regain the moral space in the face of wider narrative-collapse. This is the 'SJW pull-back'.

In other words, we just lost a mole inside google.

Attention google moles: Don't do shit like this. If you think that management will actually listen to you then think again. All you are doing is getting yourself fired.

Don't forget that your field is being redefined to be more and more inclusive:

'Teaching young women about technology is technology just as much as programming!'
'As so is advocating technology!
'And tweeting about technology!'

Women are linguistic parasites; when they find a socially attractive concept that they want *to be seen as part of* (as opposed to: be a part of), they redefine it so that it includes their half-hearted attempts at it, until they suck all meaning out of that term. By that time, the progressive (in both senses) degeneration of the term will have resulted in men (plus the handful of competent women) having by necessity formed a new, yet untainted synonym for the hard work they are doing, the previous word having been killed by the freeloading general population. By which time that same general population will catch wind of the new word too, and the ride begins anew.

We all have those moments, user.

I want you to think of the most recent awards debacle to come out of Hollywood. Even if nothing happened there of note; just think about what it's like. Who's there, how they talk, what they value.

Now watch this.

The problem is no one can compete with that dying beast without taking Jewish money. It costs billions to get something like youtube to the point where it starts making money. So rather than it just dying out and being replaced by a company run as a meritocracy, it will just be multiple dying beasts fighting over scraps.

More or less… but not quite. Whoever wrote this was plainly operating under the mistaken assumption that calm and rational discourse with leftist ideologues could be productive.

He's learned his lesson now, no doubt.

Ok, someone seriously needs to find a picture of Danielle so we can make a "Danielle the HR cunt" meme.

Exactly. The originator of this letter isn't one of us, but soon he may be.

igotchufam

Potential beak detected.

We should send out signal flares, to catch his attention and draw him here.

Let him know that Holla Forums sympathizes with his position, that the jews are responsible for all the anti-white discrimination he saw, and that Hitler did nothing wrong.

You may be giving them too much credit. The average jew/shitlib is far too consumed by their own hubris to recognize and learn from their own fuckups.

tl;dr you give live to a word when you do something previously unheard of, and when you finish it, you only then realize that you've done something nobody has ever done before and now you need a word for it. Then you term that thing based on its structure or origin as best as you can. This is the noble progress of science.

And the opposite is taking an existent concept and finding ways to twist its definition to be able to say 'hey, actually, if you mess with the definition just a tiny bit, you can more or less plausibly say that I am already doing this even though in reality I'm not giving the least bit of effort!'. This kills the word. (This is aided by all the claims that 'language is relative.')

Oh yeah, that's a beak. Normal people cant their head to one side when posing for photographs; jews typically look directly at the camera to hide their nose.

My thoughts exactly.
beat me to it, but here's some alternate pictures.

shark eyes and toucan nose

These are pretty small. Meme text looks like shit when you have to make the font tiny. Anything bigger?

Kek. I forgot that faggot works there. Since Holla Forums is a waste land now, I wonder if he still lurks around halfchan, or even here. After all, he did create us, so to speak.

Perfect, now start feeding me ideas. I'll work on some templates

real shit i'm getting so fucking sick of this shit
so many people are
i feel it coming

Maybe put her face onto some of those "women in tech" memes

Make something shocking and outrageous, like Danielle getting gassed or thrown into an oven. Then send it to the social medias of her and people likely to know her. That should get their attention.

Every fucking time, the left has an iron grip on power in these places and they won't compromise on a single thing unless they're forced to.

The suffering is what is important here. Soon people will see shit as what it truly is. These are the sounds of someone pulling back the hammer before pulling the trigger. Twitter is a perfect example of how censorship makes you look "uncool" and leads to your platform being 15% bots (archive.fo/6SIWr). Right now Google is ontop but Vid.me and other platforms are slowly gaining popularity and users. YouTube will become another MySpace where shitty indie bands and hipsters will upload their shit. Censorship leads to the death of websites since the open design of the internet is something that is upheld as religion to the majority of users.

This could also be played in the opposite manor if you start banning the commies instead of bullying them. Free and open discussion is the lifeblood of a website and these sites may seem to big to fail but it always happens with the kick and screaming being more visible with a company like Google. One day some right autist is going to make an alternative that does everything it needs to (Hateron is a good example of this) without the bullshit. It may be small but give the users the ability to interact it will grow.

We all should know this and if you don't then you're a fucking retard who needs to be shot.

I'm posing over on cuck chan to. Just got diabolical trips. I think Danielle is getting memed.

This feels shitty and forced, but by all means get on with your bad self

Haven't seen that one before. Is it cucked like YT or can people host wrongthink? also checking dubs

Checked and you almost scored some here too.

Any ideas on how to improve it? I'm just trying to facilitate a kosher salt spill.

So far wrongthing seems to be allowed. But to say it's gaining ground on Youtube is absurd.

I mean, you'd expect Jim's audience to use vid.me more than most, right? Only 82 people have watched his most recent video, while on youtube it's 19,000.

They don't put political shit on the front page but they take a hands off approach other than that. But unlike Google they are very transparent and you can get a hold of an admin 100x easier with they interacting on a user level a shit ton. The only other problem is that you need to be verified to get past the 1.5GB weekly upload cap but it seems pretty easy.

It is, its getting more and more users and content creators at a decent rate. The metrics are a bit fucky at the moment but I have seen a decent growth in response to YouTube's actions.

Trips of the Redeemer

Sorry to double post but yea its literally on the front page of the site so you gotta give credit where credit is due.

You cant bargain with it, the HR department is only in place to enforce diversity and all their other such nonsense. This non response should be a cue to all the google employees to organize and get the fuck out and start you own company, lets the rats have their titanic. Back before these useless departments were opened, you dealt with the bosses direct, aired you grievances or plowed your praise directly. Women dont like that, they do everything on the sly, its their nature, thats why in employment they want an intermediary, an HR department that will enforce the gobbledygook, bat shit ideas they prop up and masking it as a team effort.

This is why I don't hire women.

Barefoot, pregnant, and cooking: that's where my 'employee' belongs.

Well yeah, by vid.me standards, 82 views in an hour is supercharged dynamite.

Seems like ages ago when men ran the show and there might be a woman or two who handled the office phones. They're an absolute nightmare to work for. All White male work environments are priceless.

Le Dilbert man and I had similar life experiences.

P.S. buy my fucking book (he has me trained)

Not only are 99.5% of them completely worthless in terms of productivity, they actively sabotage operations by their very presence.

Low energy. I tried.

lolwut? They're doubling down on the pozzing. I seriously hope Trump goes after celebrities. Like all of (((Hollywood))) shilled against him in the elections and still do he can send in the FBI to get them on a bunch of shit like drugs we know they're degenerate as fuck. Fucking hate how easy celebrities get off on crimes. Fuck em. Trump needs to blitz them.

This one good?

Give it time, im not saying its on par but it wasn't actually viable for awhile now its coming into its own with a few growth pains to come soon. To write it off would be retarded.

Twitter, Facebook and Alphabet are begging to be made common carriers because of this shit. Thank fuck for Bannon.

It's interesting to see this kind of discourse, it's very nostalgic, the whole "hey, I know it would be nice if everything the left says it's true, but here are the facts. I'm sorry this contradicts your political views, but we need to get the facts straight" shtick is very telling of a person who genuinely thinks leftists are misguided, uninformed people with the capacity to be converted.
The person who wrote this is a proto-shitlord. They're emulating what GG was trying to do before it was radicalized into current 8/pol/.
It's a win-win situation: they're going to be radicalized, closeted conservatives inside the company will be radicalized, fence-sitters will be forced to take sides, and if this gets on the news, it's just going to amplify the effects.
The left, as always, fucks itself every time it tries to do damage control.

>aggretavistock
What did he mean by this?

I understand what you were trying to say and I agree, but that's a contradiction.

Nice format. I like it. But I would have made the signature –Danielle the HR Cunt

Nope, too easily subverted (thanks CIA, we have to legalize now to crash your plane).

These 'sex tapes'… well, now about the real ones?

Played with the signature a bit, here's both.

The youtube got immediately posted on T_D so that may account for some of the stats, but vidme is still an incredibly small site.

Transparent.

He didn't mean anything. For some reason 8/pol/ currently has a cheesegrater that won't let you use the word "g a t e".

GG is a stepping stone. Was for me. I though jews were smart, I didn't know about the nepotism. I didn't know about controlled opposition until I saw it form under my nose. And no amount of shilling can ever make me unsee that. Thanks internet!

aggregäte

Work of art user

Cool, I say GamerGåte now.

The author is was obviously very naive. He's no doubt already been fired, and is probably sitting in some bar in San Francisco right now fuming. Trying to figure out what went wrong, and who is to blame.

Exactly. Which is why we need to do as much in our power to increase the pressure from the outside. We need to push the buttons of leftist Google employees and get them to reveal the devil within to all around. We need to drop more redpills for right-leaning folks to pick up.

We just need to do what we're good at doing it and keep at it. We've got this fam.

Spoopy

Should be the good moment to remind people of Google's past shit.

That's pretty dumb. I guess the BO is trying to confuse the tavicock filter. This must be because of the new BO, since I don't remember any word filters in the several years I've been here.

I feel for him, sometimes the redpill is too big, too bitter. He'll have a rough time getting any job in tech now, I hope he pulls through.

I always try my problematic searches on Google first, lately the results are clearly an attempt to correct my wrongthink.

Oh yeah, he's blacklisted now. HR departments talk amongst themselves. Any large progressive tech company he applies to will quietly turn him down, after their HR department consults with Google's. They'll never even tell him why they're ignoring his applications, because they don't want him to shoot up the place or something.

He might not even realize what's going on and sink into a depression. That's why I say we need to be searching for this guy, trying to draw his attention so he comes here and learns the truth.

Argument

Sillicone Valley

19:84

Damn these people… we can certainly put that on the pile.

Two more, I like the first one; the second is more about Google than that cunt.

meant to post

You guys actually posting these in response to the debacle on Twitter? It doesn't do much good to make them and then let them sit in a meme folder.

I haven't made a new twitter account yet. Last one has already shoaed.

I'm thinking of replacing the dismisses part with something else

Yep. In fact, Peterson is probably the catalyst the kicked it all off to. He always talks about how that if you're capable of doing so, you need to take a stand and say enough is enough. That's what this Google employee has done.

How about

lectures

Employee at google discovers new form of micro aggression. Nobel?

I think you're right. Peterson getting all his google accounts shoahed a few days ago is probably what inspired this guy to speak up.

Poor guy just wanted to live a quiet life, carrying women's luggage until time takes him

Okay, I think I've got a super creepy one.

It is only correct that you were denied digits here, where it matters.

Yes, that is good.

And you fell for the reddit forced meme. Sad.

And that's how you prove you're new here.

I actually don't have a twatter anymore. The novelty wore off after the election. Feel free to repost the memes if you do.

This one is a little low energy

Sage for OT, but do you have a link to the study where this chart comes from?

Hello Danielle, how are you doing this evening?

I don't have the template for that one

Probably a good idea

Yes, all the Jews in the "Alt light" prove this.

Jews are 2% of the population yet like 50% of the Alt Kike movement.

Are you fucking retarded or something?

Not new, my memory is shit. Sorry I don't remember old filters. I still have a point, the old BO was inactive as fuck.

still practicing my shitty GIMP skills

dubs confirms you are on the right track

It would do Google some good to actually listen to this. Because it's certain China won't let political correctness stunt its technological progress. If anything their key priority would be building up a much larger talent pool for their AI projects. That would also require ideological diversity as mentioned.

I think this one would be better suited for people who haven't heard about the 95 Thesis at google.

These meme's need to be bombed on google discussion forums and mailing lists for their open source projects.

Chromium would be a great start

I'm only half awake at this point so I'm afraid my quality is declining quickly.

Change the last one to "SJW opinions." The overton window has shifted enough that it is now OK for normies to dislike SJW's, and it means the same thing anyways.

Best one yet.

Engineer
(((Ari))) Balogh:
I can just imagine the hundreds of "this" and "+1" replies such a vapid comment must have received.

That video wouldve been perfect in that Death Wish remake thread. Too lazy to hunt down the thread and link this post there

With that said. I got 2:16 in before the Jewishness of it all got to me. The kikes smoked me off that video. I guess I know their stench too well now.

might be able to tie this into google/youtube's new censorship policies. just a thought

Pretty pathetic, really.

It's not that they talk like faggots, it's that they purposefully won't say "white men". Notice they always say "white males", "white dudes", "white boys", etc. They don't want to dignify them by calling them men. Keep an eye out for this habit and you'll notice it almost 99% of the time. It's an attempt to reframe your thought process. To convince you subconsciously that whites cannot actually be masculine men of good character.

Huh? How is Orson Welles Jewish? It's basically him waxing eloquent over an esteemed colleague, who actually deserves the esteem.

this kikeness somehow makes me hate google even more than i previously had

Eh, they're usually not sentient enough to realize they're doing it but the result is same as if they had the cognition and will to deliberately wreck an organization. There is some overlap between those who are indeed malevolent and others who are just boat anchors.

Let's see
>Somehow, some useless cunt who has only ever been a drag on the company who employees her believes that she's the true soul of google and that shitty WHITE MALES are just being whiny babies and that nothing is wrong at all

If Google was half as smart as it used to be, they'd have hired the DNC hitmen to cleanse their worker pool by now, but instead they are pearl-clutching over a document that dares to question their failures.

Google isn't a private company

(checked)

user this is exactly what google wanted. It
was always kike-ran. They just have enough power and are in the right atmosphere to ramp-up the multicult and degeneracy.

I understood your post just fine

It's weird to think about this as a distant era, but the goal for a lot of tech companies was to just be the best in the business. These people were, at one time, "classical liberals" who believed in meritocracy and the simple notion that better quality products will sell more. They didn't think that they needed to "fix" the way people think because they thought that everyone was playing on an even field and that, if put out there, the correct ideas would prevail with facts, logic, and reason.

The present mentality these days is that if you have power, authority, some kind of audience, and the means to control how people interact with the world, it is your unquestionable duty to use it in such a way that aids "THE GREATER GOOD". You must be on "the right side of history" and you must do everything in your power, even if it clashes with your actual beliefs and values, to guide the stupid sheep masses to your cause. To what end? Who can say. It's more of a vague looming dread, this paranoid delusion that we are teetering on the brink of destruction and we are past the polite conversation phase. They feel compelled to act in service of stopping the great evil bad thing that is surely about to happen.. Could be global warming, could be the rise of a new reich, could be some kind of super disease.. who fucking knows!

Presently, Trump is that great evil bad thing. It's somehow a confirmation of every fear they've ever had, and now they need to work harder than ever to exert their authoritarian desire for good, even if it means doing things far more evil and unforgivable than even their worst nightmares could ever do to the world.

Oh shit. That guy is dead meat.

Its more that libtard virtue signalling has gotten out of control and CEOs now use their companies to virtue signal to the masses. It started with the fag-pride movement and has been getting progressively worse ever since.

I haven't realized that… Good point. And kind of funny (and pleasant to think about, too, after all) how the term 'man' apparently still commands some positive connotations in the society, apparently, if it has found itself targeted like this.

Shift your zeitgeist, user. Can you imagine Die Hard being made in the same year as a Charlie Chaplin movie? How about The Matrix? John Wick?

Everything used to be more innocent. It's not about being a pussy. It's about living in a country good enough that violence doesn't need to be on everyone's mind at all times. Look up what soldiers who suffered from 'shell shock' in WWI acted like. They were completely bonkers, because the whiplash from their idyllic lives was so much more severe than what we have now. There were no mass shootings outside of gang activity. There was no 24/7 news cycle talking about murder every night in your home. There were no action films. There were no video games. Violence was a distant horror that we've acclimated to, and the people who worked in Hollywood at the time watched it change under their feet.

(((THE GREATER GOOD)))*
(((the right side of history)))*

At the very least you'd think they would be using that image as a propaganda front, while shifting real talent into classified projects that collaborate with intelligence or military. Combine that with selling off data to third parties, and they'd be making the real money to keep themselves profitable (in spite of the hit their bullshit is taking).

I wasn't being facetious. I've talked with enough of these faggots to know that they project a heavy burden of responsibility onto celebrities and other people with, for instance, large twitter followings, to virtue signal and use their fame and social reach as a tool for some greater cause.

When it comes to companies like google, they've gone beyond simply signalling. They are acting on those beliefs. They have hired shitskins and cunts as much as possible, even at the cost of the quality of their services. They have taken to censoring and altering search results so that if you search "Jihad" for instance, you are more likely to get Islam apologists lying through their asses about how Islam is totally a "religion of peace" and now there's the shit they are doing to youtube.

It's not like they have a choice while 'discrimination' is illegal and a bunch of kike lawyers are just daring the goyish companies to fall out of line, or to catch them funding pro-white 'racist' shit so that they can write their hit piece about how Jewgle wants to gas 600 trillion semites. And Jewgle can't go back once they hired an SJW because they just staked their 'pristine' reputation on being as degenerate, bigoted and corrupt as possible. With Jews, you lose.

You really dont understand something, its vital is how I see ANYTHING Hollywood related, in ANY era.

KIKES HAD CONTROL OF IT SINCE THE START

Besides, John Wayne was far superior. I like the values he was showing in his movies far more.

They will only use the term "man" in the context of promoting feminism. They only use the term "masculinity" when they are talking about it negatively. They use all of these small (almost unnoticeable) dialectic to condition normalfags.
And yes, "man" is still a word that is connected to a positive schema. That's why they only use it to convince you it isn't. If the conditioning keeps going unopposed, in a few generations the word "man" will be seen as stupid, slovenly, uncivilized.

This idea that 'peace is weakness' is of semitic origin.

Peace is the fruit of victory. Not weakness.

promoting shitskins and degeneracy has no market value to a kike. Yes they are money-grubbers, but only because they use money as a tool to destroy whites. Always remember the kike end goal. They don't care about money in and of itself. They care about power and using that power to change the world to their liking. If they can get away with promoting the NWO with less than all the money they can get, they will.

They do this in every facet of life too. They understand how perception can be manipulated, and thus cause deeper reactions to occur.

I hate them, and want to crush them out of the most divine of principals.

You've just reminded me one of the reasons I hate modern Jackie Chan. Keep that heavy-handed virtue signalling out of your movies. Thank god he's moved on from (((Hollywood))) though.

Add that here

Yes, it's how the kikes operate. This is the application of their supposed "high verbal IQs"
War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Tradition is regression.
Multiculturalism is safety.
Basically everything they say and how they say it is to make two opposites merge into the same in the minds of the goyim.

Basically, we live in a dystopian horror world where the average American child is totally desensitized to images like this. These pictures are actually tame in the current year. Almost G-rated.

Does anyone honestly believe that google has bandwidth issues?

Dubs confirm.

They seem to want to tilt everything.

This is something I've actually been wondering recently. How do liberals learn such linguistic manipulation? Slighting formerly positive terms such as 'man' is one example, another might be the kind of rejection of responsibility I described in the last paragraph of . There are, of course, many more, such as various 'not all…' and 'no true…', various attempts to make language more cumbersome to use by implicitly demanding of people to use disclaimers such as 'this is only my opinion' or to undermine language by promoting solipsism by dropping subtle suggestions that 'only you can define who you are', or implying existence of a class of phenomena beyond biology, as in 'gender' versus 'biological gender'. Not to mention entire classes of super-safeguards against linguistic responsibility so to say such as consciously embracing the use of figures of speech and sarcasm, so to be able to deflect potential criticism at any time by insisting that 'it was obviously just a metaphor, get some sense of humour' when one is challenged for one's words. There are hundreds more that I don't remember at the moment.

My point is, where do they learn it all? In universities? Is it entirely self-propagating through one lineage of leftist literature or another? Such manipulations can't all be innate. Serious question.

HOLYSHIT.jpg
Would have posted a pic, but I got banned for tripping.So here's a tripcode instead!:^)

Guys, this manifesto is almost literally copied from Scott Alexander Siskind's "Gender Imbalances Are Mostly Not Due To Offensive Attitudes" which was posted only a few days prior. Coincidence?

slatestarcodex.com/2017/08/01/gender-imbalances-are-mostly-not-due-to-offensive-attitudes/

The only problem I see in their plan is that, in order to further consolidate power to themselves, they'll still need innovation to build more automated infrastructure required and stress test it. That means recognizing that talent is still required, even if it runs contrary to their propaganda goal. Only when the system is fully build and tested to perfection they'll discard their tools.

who?

By tools, I mean the smarter people who made their plans possible.

Tell me, are we at weimar levels yet, or have we surpassed it?

Joe almost stopped them from taking over but he got cockblocked

pilpul

I've been hearing whispers for some time of an organised search suppression list that Google uses to suppress search traffic to people and subjects that have made it onto some kind of shitlist, possibly one shared between companies. It aims to starve them of traffic and revenue in a deniable manner.

Do you know anything about that, Googleanon?

I think you could legally phone-order child prostitutes in Weimar, so we aren't quite there yet, but man are we setting a record pace for getting there.

Ari is the engineer you dipshit. (((Danielle)‎)) in the gole… er goyim.

Hahaha. Didn't know that term. Actually makes sense in the context of many things in my post.

If I had to choose which my kids were forced to incidentally see, the one on the right should remain. The one on the left should definitely be talked about often, but not shown. It is a spoil best reserved for the white victor male to enjoy.

Can't wait!
15 is as low as I'd go, I swear!

I'm gonna need to see some documentation that this is something that actually happened. Pretty inflammatory statement and something someone wanting the water to begin boiling before escape would say.

Sorry, it's something I read in a thread here at one point. I've got no proof, but I know Germans were starving and that makes people do all kinds of stuff for money. Combined with the apex degeneracy of a Jewish-run state, I assume it's possible out of hand.

I still think Breaking Bad has white supremacist overtones. I mean he kills a darkie with a bomb strapped to a Mexican and then takes over their meth empire with the Aryan brotherhood type gang.

I haven't researched this inforgraphic, user, but have at it.

I didn't see any overt semitism except for the fact that he did all that shit for money and it's supposed to be 'badass' - and the cripple son is the only alternative presented for 'promoting family values'

The show perpetuated the meme of
Same as that biker gang show. Prove me wrong.

No worries, you can have the roasties! :^*

Which sections do you think are "almost literally" copied? I'm not seeing much commonality at all in structure or sequence. Only the topic matter is broadly similar, and I mean broadly.

The who doesn't matter so much. It's the place and the people who visit his site and blog. StarSlateCodex. It's pretty much where all of the post-rationalists from LessWrong who didn't end up becoming full redpilled ended up at. Liberal elite types. They've had enough of the pozz now as well, it seems.

Greatest blogger alive.
slatestarcodex.com/

We have the internet and the law isn't enforced for kikes like Kurt Eichenwald.

Trannys, interracial cuck porn being pushed on children's television shows, whites are minorities in their own nations, we're far past the Weimer Republic in degeneracy.

They are perfectly contented to fester and regress, it seems. Like I said, nothing could ever persuade the kikes to stop destroying. No amount of money, no amount of enrichment.
It is their nature. Like a beaver who gnaws down the last tree in the forest. It should know that without enough trees to propatavistock themselves, he will die. He does it anyways since it is instinctual.
Imagine if the kikes didn't exist. Imagine how great our societies would have become without their constant meddling and destruction. We might even have a colony on Mars by this point. Sure, the kikes would love the fruits of our white labor end ingenuity. But they simply can't stop destroying.

Walter White got screwed out of his research by one Elliot Schwartz while at Gray Matter Technologies.

Tress to propatavistock*

What the fuck is this? a word filter?

I don't see how that has anything to do with what I said.

tavistock?

no it's a malware that was released by some cianigger through an ad on this site

We have surpassed the depravity of the Wiemar republic it in some ways. At this rate we will surpass it in all was in a decade.

gåte filters to tavistock. Because mods.

Yes.
G a t e -> tav

Then ends up killing them all. Anything has undertones when you are looking for specific undertones.
The entire thing to me seemed to lead to the conclusion that true drive to be the best at what you are at and not take shit from those in charge leads to a path of death and destruction to all those around you.
Not a single person caused as much destruction as Walter and he came from the lowest level of any of his competitors(even though he was more brilliant than everyone else).
Kind of seemed like a 'kill the drive of the intelligent and driven' type of meme. Walter did some terrible shit but the choice was almost always, 'this higher up guy or me'.
His 'main flaw' was his pride because he had been shit on for such a long time. It was essentially a 5 season version of Falling down focused more on the soap opera type shit involving family.

It's a wordfilter you dumb nigger. Nothing new for imageboards, just not used very often on 8/pol/ in recent times. The automatic link breaking is done with a wordfilter too.

>i didn't know and wasn't just fucking with him

(Czech'ed)
Hatreon isn't even showing up on (((Google))). I wonder who is behind this?

Why can she only put 2-3 sentences on a line? What happened to paragraphs? And what happened to addressing points made?

I love all of these "However"s.

I wonder what caused this dude to write all of this. I mean, I'm sure it's been building up in him and one event tipped him over the edge, but I wonder what the last straw was.

I really like both of these, but they need a little editing: it seems like English isn't your first language. They're both wonderfully phrased, but the spelling and grammar is a little off.

It should be:

Sorry, I know we're not supposed to be GRAMMAR nazis here (we're the better kind), but these are both so good and lose their effectiveness a little because of the odd English.

They have and Jewgle is quickly becoming useless to me. It now includes results that don't have the words you searched for. If I didn't want those words, I wouldn't include them in the first place.

A formerly line-towing liberal who is now scared shitless he'll lose his job to pakis. Now he is sniveling to the kikes in the most non-racist "racist" way he can muster. Multicult is finally gunning for the higher-class whites who thought they were safe.

I don't think this guy has any serious convictions. He would probably be singing the kike's favorite tune if he didn't think he'd lose his job if he didn't.

She's redditposting :^)
What happened to it? When have leftists ever?

Well, some of the arguments were lifted directly from Jordan Peterson. See this webm and quotation: Exactly the same.

So my theory is this guy was a fan of Jordan Peterson, and when google banned all of Jordan Peterson's accounts a few days ago, that prompted this publication.
If you're unaware, here's a Jim video on the Jordan Perterson account banning thing: vid.me/A6k52

It isn't…
and I'm really tired.
Nah, you did right, thanks for pointing this out.
I first wrote "lie to you", then replaced "lie" with "deceive" and didn't proofread the thing again

Thanks first one is really good.

White people are the best criminals though. He is obsessed with maintaining insane levels of purity in his products, and ices minorities left and right. Kills a libertarian douche bag, calls people degenerates, and schemes over some kike that fucked him over years ago. Just my interpretation. I realize nothing I say was done intentionally by the creators. Just a way to look at that show I guess. Makes you feel good thinknig a scarface story that switches out a Cuban monkey for a white guy becomes the holy grail of modern tv. When Scarface came out it was pretty much unheard of as well.

They shouldn't piss off these employees, they know the weak spots within the place.

I think he is perhaps was a basic bitch conservative who kept his head low and tried not to talk politics at work. He seems to have thought that none of what he wrote would be particularly offensive to his leftist coworkers, despite evidently understanding they had a problem with intolerance of the right. I think he's genuinely conservative/ ligth-right, since he's essentially quoting Peterson word for word: Say what you want about Peterson, but people who are politically apathetic don't sit through his videos. His videos are too long and dry for non-political normalfags to sit through.

He thought he could discuss this calmly and rationally and they'd understand. He probably learned his lesson.

White people are rarely criminals. The show deliberately misrepresents the racial reality of crime in America.

Think about it, would AMC ever make a show about a black school teacher that decides to make and sell hard drugs? Of course they wouldn't. But they didn't think twice about depicting a white guy that way.

Chris Charla, head of [email protected]/* */, has been tweeting about it. Although he has deleted some of them, such as the top part of this image which I managed to screenshot before he deleted it. I added the bottom part.

Eh, "classical liberal" conservative types piss me off a lot.

I can't wait until google botnet source code starts leaking and google has to start settling class action lawsuits

Then you must really hate TRS.

He's absolutely right. What IS the plan here, guys? We're smart as fuck and networked through autism. How do we solve this bullshit? How do we educate the normals who'd rather shut their eyes and ears and stay plugged into the Matrix?

I don't like them either.

But he learned a very hard lesson in the past day or so. He must know now that rational discourse gets you nowhere. What options are left? Only physical removal.

It will probably take him a while to realize that, but I'd say he's down the path now. In a year or two he'll probably be on board with fascism. Fascism is the only logical response to leftists who refuse to listen to calm reason. Whenever a lolbertarian runs up against this wall, the transition is all but inevitable.

For those of you who haven't seen Falling Down.

Still think Breaking Bad was just a more kiked up and fleshed out soap opera version of the movie.

Wasn't that movie kiked too? I haven't watched it, but I heard at the end the movie makes him the bad guy.

You. Can't.

To be viewed as an enemy as in times of war and nothing less.

Yeah, but did his co-worker get replaced? Friend get diversity quota'd? I guess we'll never know. Unless, completely hypothetical of course, Google (((accidentally))) doxxed him.

Very possibly.

How long until he loses his job? Talk about a hard red-pill to swallow.

For anyone who didn't watch, he is asking what the right will do to educate the masses after Twitter, Google, Facebook, YouTube, and probably something else I'm missing implements widespread anti-right policies.

Best movie ``ever.``

Not that I noticed, but he does stab a Nazi.

diversify the neighborhoods they live in

Not as much as I hate alt-lighters and kekistani/sargon faggots. At least TRS is aware of racial realism and the JQ.
This guy seems like an egalitarian who genuinely believes that browns can integrate and conform. From the way he writes you can tell he genuinely wants equality and and diversity to be real, but that google is enabling them in the "wrong way".

I don't know. Comfort is a hell of a deterrent. If he keeps his job and his cushy lifestyle he might just revert into complacency. It seems like the fear of losing his job was the only thing to seek (cucky) alternatives.

He ends up being 'crazy'.
Funny how almost 20 years ago it was a 1.25 hour movie, now it's 5 seasons of critically acclaimed television.

So what if it does? Are you trying to say whites are incapable of crime?

They're making a show about a black kid selling crack. Also almost all the criminals in the show are Mexicans or other darkies and they all end up dead. It was actually strange to me as at the same times that he's selling poison, he's offing cartel guys. I say we figure out issues regarding morality later on, and enjoy shows about 2 white guys out competing and later dismantling entire criminal syndicates of shitskins. Just instill the belief that whites can't be stopped no matter what they choose to do. I do see your point. I just have this interpretation that's kinda fun to think about and fit the story around.

Also, the only time Walt kills a fellow white guy personally, his next lines were about how it was all a mistake. Bravo Vince haha

I'm confused at the point of this video. The dude is just passing through till the old man takes a swing at him. Just what?

I'm saying that jews have ulterior motivations when they create media depictions of white people committing crime.

All movies are kiked. If it plays on a screen, a Heeb did it.

Her face is really good for this, she's just got SUCH an insincere, smug grin that says "I KNOW I'm ruining Western civilization and you can't do shit, ha ha"

Or they're making a story and you're making broad assumptions about why, like happens every time a black person does something remotely wrong in a movie it's because the author is a filthy racist.

Fuck their stories. Their stories are shit.

Burn. Them. All.

Even Triumph of the Will? :^)

You're more accurate in following the way that the story's creators tried to portray him as well. It was actually kind of disingenuous feeling for me because I was rooting for him to kill everyone and make it to the top. For instance they had his son act like a total bitch when he finds out about his dad. It's not like he was a small petty shithead. He became the head of a small business empire. Idk about you but I wouldn't scream and cry if my dad told me he made 100s of millions of dollars after he bombed a South American. I'd be shocked but ultimately impressed. Idk how you couldn't be. He joins a world where ugly demises are a given. He was supposed to die anyway. But at the same time he destroys cancerous people he beats his own and ascends to the top. Just have some fun with it.

Download the movie. Basically dude gets fed up with being pushed around and has one hell of a day. It's starts with him just getting out of his car in traffic because he's sick of shit. Then some beaner gangsters try to rob him and he gets their guns. I'll webm another clip but you should really just watch it.

So that guy stabs a nazi when in BB he teams up with nazis to make money with the cover business of pest control. Just saying.

What's the name of the movie?
T. summerfag

Here's a freebie that will improve your overall manners here: Always check the filename before asking.

Yes.

Jordan Peterson is a shit.

Its no one thing that gets them. Think back to when you may have been under the influence. It was never just one aspect, but an attack on the mind, soul and body. Within those 3 aspects, a number of other lesser ones were exploited, relentlessly. Porn is one example. It wrecks all 3 great aspects, yet taps into the body initially.

(((They))) do this with everything.

what a difference 2cm of makeup makes

(heiled)
Dubs confirm. Back to basics, and fuck anyone who can't figure out how to be useful to the tribe or village.

hr cunt's twitter:
twitter.com/dmbrown1?lang=en

Daily reminder this is how Cali voted in the primaries (keeping in mind far less people in general vote in republican primaries vs. those of democrats).

And that's why all life is filth.

That includes you. Nobody is useful. There are no tribes anymore. Everyone hates everyone.

Go away A&E, your spiel is stale.

Yandex actually works though.

I don't care. I'm here until someone helps me kill myself.

If you subtracted beaners Cali would never vote blue again.

illegally, they voted illegally

Assholes and enemas, KYS

Hey faggot,

Get going…

Although there aren't a ton of examples to pull from since most these sites are social media sites I do think there is one approach that will work. Why do normies use jewgle now instead of yahoo? Why do normies use kikebook over myspace? Why do they use reddit insead of well whatever shit they used before digg or 9gag whatever. It's simple they stopped being the popular/hip/cool/trendy site. We're a small group of people but we are very adept at meme warfare and it's exactly what we need to do. We must make these sites seem outdated and get them to leave of their own accord. We may not be able to convince people to go somewhere new in specific but we can convince them to ditch the existing shit sites. This isn't a win the battle and the war is over issue though. We'd have to stay vigilant in the future and be prepared to open fire on any replacement sites that decide to follow jewgle's foot steps.

You need to lurk more. Jewish movies are not innocent meaningless entertainment.

Lol

No. I'm right and you know it.

This is the truth.

Yeah, I'm not in his fanclub either. But see:
>I think [the google employee] is genuinely conservative/ ligth-right, since he's essentially quoting Peterson word for word: Say what you want about Peterson, but people who are politically apathetic don't sit through his videos. His videos are too long and dry for non-political normalfags to sit through.

this is actually really good, section 8 to a liberal neighborhood works nicely

He's definitely on the shit-list, they will find a reason to fire him.

True. But that doesn't mean that they won't be subverted.

i'm thinking the guy who wrote this memo is a shitskin, or he would have been fired already

What makes you think he hasn't been?

he would have revealed himself? at least anonymously stating he got fired over it, which would backfire in google's face considered the memo wasn't exactly 14/88

Far more people were using MySpace, then News Corporation (Fox) bought it and destroyed it by changing it beyond all recognition, so most people then jumped ship to Facebook. I think this was intentional to get everybody on Facebook and not have them be creative like original MySpace allowed.

All social networking is a shit.

Always happens.

That's why some people left initially but the vast majority of normie users left because FB is the cool site and all their trendy friends made fun of them still using myspace.

True but the masses are going to use them and they are tools currently being used by (((them))) to control the useful idiots. What's the point of Holla Forums if not to interfere with these plans? Is this just a place to cry about the left and NatSoc LARP now?

You can't interfere with those plans. I dare you to try. Watch what happens. The normies and masses will always be shit. The Jew is a curse on us set down by the gods so we suffer forever.

kikebook is going to die on it's own. baby boomers use it now. grandparents and parents use it now. the next generation will shun it because of this

and by next generation i mean generation Z, which is not having any of this sjw bullshit after being force fed soy by queen nigger and having to deal with batshit leftist teachers in the extreme

You hope too much.

Sorry? People made fun of Myspace all the time for being the hangout of emos and Geoshitties-tier web design.

I wish. But no, pretty much everyone I know uses it.

Hey fellow white person don't try and interfere with (((them))) it's pointless goyim.

This was what I was getting at I think we can just meme the exodus into happening earlier. As you said all the boomers etc are already using the sites so selling them as not hip will be easy. People will follow wherever the trend drags them until the new place is full of the same people/shit they left the old site over.

this kills the platform

it ceases to be cool and hip when your parents, grandparents, teachers and school are on it.

What a load of crap.
And the author is in this thread using Tor, obvious from the same grandiloquent and rambling style.
By the way
Pretty sure that a woman wrote this and not sure why it's being lauded, it isn't "anti-diversity" in the slightest; and the author shows a fundamental ignorance of reality, still heavily immersed in left-wing bias while larping as the enlightened middle-ground man.

Well?

Why haven't we been able to rid ourselves of them in 119 expulsions? Why has no society ever been able to permanently solve the Jewish Question?

Because the gods hate us.

This.
I'm so fucking fed up with this shit.
Google, Facebook, Twitter, Nintendo of America…
I want all of these companies to burn to the fucking ground and be renewed in the flames of Trump.

You hope too much.

Microsoft, how did I ever forget fucking Microsoft

Well I'm pretty sure being a defeatist faggot helps quite a bit.
It's probably just better we give up and stop fighting back guys.

Nope. Never stop fighting. Just know that the good ending is impossible. And fight to destroy everything so that it never happens again.

Don't. Lie.

They're also the most non-white. Watch what happens.

Because jews breed like rats.

So? That shouldn't mean anything to a determined ruler. Why hasn't anyone else killed them ALL yet?

Because the Gods hate us and torture us.

Hahaha okay famalam.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Watch what happens.

That doesn't apply. They use it because everyone does, that's where people keep in contact with each other if not in person or on the phone.

R.I.P Jerry Doyle. I wonder if he would have changed his mind about Trump if he was still alive?

Nope.

You have to hit the teens and 20 year olds. They do not like the idea of hanging out where their parents and grandparents hang out. The older people will follow so they can keep in touch with the younger people who left.

You can try.

it's already happening to some extent with snapchat

Snapchat is degenerate niggardry. Sorry. I can't have faith inthat.

The future will be extremely polarized. There will be no more room for kosher conservatives and default liberals. The world will be a rapidly declining hell with little/no future. The people will only find answers in extreme ideologies. Either they choose natsoc or multiculural communism.
Only one is the right path. However, I have serious doubts that the majority of whites will be willing to throw their hat into the "give all your money and property away for peace" when there are black, muslim, and spic openly ethnic supremacist gangs roaming the streets.

We need to meme shit though. Make them think do I really want to use this site where I post all my drunk dumb videos and slutty pics if my dear ole grandma is going to see them.

you don't sound very hip and cool, you better stick with facebook grandpa

it's shit for sure but it shows facebook is not incapable of bleeding members and communications traffic

No, the exodus was pretty much overnight and it wasn't until then that Facebook became "cool". Nobody wanted to use MySpace after it was changed because it was utter crap. So was Facebook but I guess it was simpler and most people were too pissed off at MySpace to keep using it.

i think they already get the idea. they see people get doxxed all the time, they hear about their schools digging into it, and students getting in trouble, etc

You're not incorrect. However snapchat at least isn't pulling the same nonsense on the same level. We can't get the general population to go full 14/88. We have to fight back and gain ground gradually taking out the worst offenders first.

Not unless they cut him a deal for silence.

Did you miss my earlier post?

You hope too much.

No, I'm not hip or cool. But I refuse to use social media.

If we can't get them to go full 14/88., then the entire thing is pointless. There is no time to fight back gradually.

Samson Looms.

Shit, I meant

Make weimar problems, get weimar solutions. Tell me, do you think that whites will literally surrender to their own extinction? Can you name a single race in the history of time that agreed to give away all of its recources and die off because schlomo told them it was "fashionable"? At some point, your survival instincts kick in.

Nice defeatist shilling. Just because you cannot have things the way you want them over night does not mean you just say fuck it and give in completely. I'd expect this type of laziness from a nigger but I expect people here to give a fuck and do anything they can to build us a better future.

Nope. But I can't have hope like that. It's too good to happen to me. Things like that don't happen while I'm still alive.

I'm not shilling. I'm right and you know it.

Well certainly not with that attitude.

Trump needs to do that for the Brownies and Girl Guides. Maybe take Barron along with him for that too.

You must be new, this is what we call a troll. Dude has been spamming the thread with bullshit from post 15. Stop giving the cunt attention.

You're acting like a nigger. Ay yo kang that sound like work and sheeeit them h'wite crackers be holin a nigga down n sheeeit nehow.

If you don't want to do anything but bitch about (((them))) and not fight back you the same as a nigger crying about slavery still.

It's a cycle. Like everything in life.

It should be clear to everyone on this board where we are on pic related.

We can only hope that times get hard enough that the solutions of the strong men are final.

How can you fight back without it fucking up? Tell me.

Then why do the strong men not just kill everyone so that the cycle never begins again?

It's the cycle that is the problem. Existence is the problem.

Can you name a single point in known history that we have the level of communication that we have now?
The internet is being used to the greatest weakness of those being stomped out. Love for community compassion and progress.
All the while destroying what built them. Logic, loyalty, respect and self sacrifice.

Too much empathy to not kill every last kike, man woman and child. Only then will we see eternal peace.

This only means when the kikes get ousted, there will be no where to run and hide.

we aren't even there yet, i think were here

Amen! checked

I'll take the bait. You're wrong. There is nowhere to hide for US. For the rest who control… They have been hiding and that has been their first goal no matter what technology emerges.

Can you tell us more?

That would still begin the cycle again because weak men aren't a product of kikes. They're just an inevitability.

Why don't the strong men kill all life so that nothing ever happens again?

Kikes are not super-humans. You know how to deal with kikes? Literally stop associating with them. They die off like flies without goyim to parasite off of. If we can educate a generation of whites to distrust kikes, they can't prey on us. If the kikes could worm their way into our institutions and condition a few generations to tacitly accept and then support the worst kinds of anti-social and society destroying degeneracy it can be done in the opposite direction, in fact, it can be done way more easily, since it's only natural.

eugenics>nihilism

Okay. Go do that for us and post back here about it once you've done it. They literally control every media outlet and idea factory.

No, it can't be done in the opposite direction. We. Don't. Have. Time.

Samson Looms.

Who let the Malkavian post again?

They'll all move to china. But I accept this without hesitation. Once bad things start happening to china then we can recover. In the same way china is now prospering because our kiked government is so weak, ineffective and self-destructive.

We can push things back in the other direction but we need to push people away from these platforms to be able to do that. Once they figure out how to tighten their fist completely and shut our opinions completely out it will be too late to fight back. We need to act asap.

I'll post whatever I want to Satan.

there's no platform to push them to except for the chans

You hope too much. And we can try to act ASAP, watch what happens.

No shit. There is a silver lining to all of this, though. All of the liberals and coalburners either aren't breeding or are having shitskin children. The left is eugenics-ing themselves.

Look up Jonathan Haidt

There are a ton of social media platforms waiting in the wings for FB etc to fail. We do not give a fuck where they initially migrate as long as its not as tightly controlled currently. This isn't a fight so much for turning everyone to our side. It's a fight to keep the ability to have our opinions heard at all by people who don't already fully accept them.

Kikes have infiltrated literally every institution; completely disassociating with them is too difficult to be expected of 99.99% of people. You want internet? Which Jewish-run ISP do you want? You want food? Here, it's all kosher-taxed. You want to buy all your food from local farmers markets? Heh, we pressured all your local farmers into using kiked-up Monsanto seeds. You wanna live innawoods and grow all your own food? Here, jump through all these kikey legal hoops, buy Monsanto seeds, and don't act surprised when we take away your land at a "fair market value" to destroy all the woods and build housing projects for niggers.

The only way to completely disassociate from the kikes would be to found a whole new radically-isolationist nation, and you'd still have to throw shekels at them until it was up and running, and keep throwing shekels at them forever after to prevent yourself from getting freedumbed and democratized.

Thus the entire world should die.

I left MS when they shoah'd the groups. They were trying to be judenbook, and failed miserably.

Or someone intentionally was incompetent.

You fuckin kike, you stole my rightful double dubs, all for you faggotry. I curse you, assholes and enemas kike.

May your cancerous existence be ended.
May you suffer the pain of your words
May you know the piercing and injection first
May you know its agony
May you know its real purpose
May you suffocate upon the revelation
May you die

If I had it, I'd post the image of that episode of some reality TV show where the men and women had to spend a month building a civilization, and they gave up on the sex-segregation and gave three people to the other side, and the women loved it because they got pampered while contributing jack fucking shit while the three men worked like dogs and got balked at.

It goes to show that those dopes at MGTOW were actually right about the problem, but never stopped to consider trying to fix it by reverting women to homemakers.

I'm pretty sure it was intentional. You don't take the biggest social network on the internet and totally change everything the users liked about it, especially totally eliminating many users' HTML-created "Spaces", by accident.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it.

You hope too much. Those things are all too good to happen to me.

My very existence is a stronger curse than anything you could ever throw, schoolboy.

They really did make every effort possible to get us stragglers off their site.Ive always hated judenbook, I always will. Its what brought the legion of normalfags online. That, in conjunction with (((smartphones)))

YOURE JUST A PUSSY, AND YOU REFUSE TO REALIZE IT

I do realize it. You're assuming that I care. You cannot be anything other than what you are.

To be fair to smartphones, the devices themselves aren't the problem, its their operating systems. There's only three of them now since Ubuntu and Firefox discontinued their mobile OS projects what a fucking coincidence. If you could get a framework based on a Linux kernel going for smartphones, you could make a Gentoo phone OS and be in total control over the software running on it.

GRRRR RED TEXT MAKES EVERYTHING I SAY IMPORTANT LISTEN TO ME!1!!!!!

Triggered by something lad?

Whatever. Kampfy. Filtered. Kampfy.

But the red text does serve a purpose. The words I put in bold or redtext stick out in your mind as recurring phrases and provide contexual clues to everything else that I say. Anchoring those concepts to those phrases.

It's from Textbooks, if you didn't know. Learn something for once.

Sure you can, more or less. Both require work though. You have just decided to be a nigger and not work, pussy.

While I miss the days before the normalfags came flooding in we can't really undo it. We however can take it as a blessing cause we can red pill much more efficiently than we ever could. Look at gen z they've been raised online and are the most red pilled generation. We just have to keep any one or few sites from dominating the narrative by shutting out our opinions.

no, i was just pointing out the obvious

looks like this shill was triggered though

user, I kinda got what you were trying to say, but a TL;DR would help me and possibly others decipher your words.

Oh I agree, Im just being a nostalgiafag.

TL;DR only few operating systems for phones (android, ios); need another one that is free from (((them)))

Nope. I tried and failed. There's a huge difference. And of course, you need to find another knife.

You cannot "lol ur a pussy" shame me into backing down from this. That knife isn't sharp enough. Find another knife.

Oh, you're responding to the asses and elbows guy. Stop doing that. Filter and ignore him, he feeds off attention.

You. Can't.

You can't revert women to homemakers. They'll refuse and then fight you and then call the cops. There is no way to fix it. The behavioral sink is permanent. Watch what happens when you try. I dare you.

Even if you filter me and everyone ignored me forever. I'd still scream like this. It's not that I feed off of attention. It's that the Voices demand I scream, even when nobody pays attention.

This is why they still use cellphone towers and aren't just making everything internet. They want to keep the phone market too complicated for people to subvert their software/control in other ways. The only way to beat the kike apparently is to keep innovating communication tech.

This wouldn't be too difficult as android is already using a linux kernel. Would it be easier to just strip down existing android os and go from there?

will do

so to actually contribute to this thread used to work at IBM, and can confirm everything this guy at Google wrote, except it was so much worse because of the pajeets. glad to get out of there, they can only keep their stock price propped up for so long, when they finally sell their z/OS and AS/400 intellectual property they're done for

This is interesting:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Greenspan

>tilted the auction in favor of the News Corporation “for a purpose other than maximizing shareholder value.”

Ok, I agree. Thats pretty much what I got from your rambling. Its true. It pretty much comes down to creating new means of distributing power.

We know now our enemy is slow, and hard to learn new methods. Hence once something is subverted, it is a tell tale sign it is old and dying.

Create your own, replicate by any means possible

The words 'white' and 'man' evoke fear in their hearts. They must speak vicariously about us in their works.

What pisses me off in all this is that the terms like "racism", "diversity", "hate speech", "hate crime", "homophobia" are not defined.

And yet they are being so aggressively pushed like they are actual laws. People actually get fired for being "hateful" or "racist".

Notice that all these words are made-up. There is no actual word "racism" - it's a made up word by a communist Leon Trotsky. The same thing with "homophobia" - what the fuck is that even?

(((Their))) strategy is to first promote cultural values by massive propaganda and then change the laws.

This guy will be losing his job and any other chance to work at a different company. They are gonna destroy everything he has

Your dubs make me intrigued, care to TL;DR for me?
basically someone kiked hard, got MS, and kiked it to hell, then buried it?But shekels were made, of course

I used to work at Amazon and can confirm everything he said about Google is true there too. Except also lots of pajeets.

So basically the 3 letter organizations wanted myspace to die since it wasn't collecting enough user data and facebook could fulfill all their needs

Even if I didn't know she works in HR I'd instinctively think she works in HR. Not even joking. She has that characteristic HR look.

Make that "ten days ago", three weeks is far too generous for these assholes.

They all just mean "heresy." Same old same old. Marxism is the hooknosed bastard child of the previous semitic cultural system we had. Makes it easy to explain it to normalfags when you put it in that context.

I remember when IBM was a big player. WTF happenedTL;DR, please?

HR 100%

Inb4 Jewgle states that they're not liberal enough.

TL;DR they got rid of all the good engineers because they were old, started selling off stuff that makes a profit, shifted from a hardware company to a "Service" company, and became Indian Business Machines

The smartphone hardware is part of the problem because of all the proprietary glop. The baseband processor and graphics are two of the worst offenders.

Replicant is one attempt but it only supports a couple of phones, and you don't get working wifi. The baseband processor is still proprietary.

Sold their hardware business to China.

Unlike pajeetsoft Google is still predominantly white and these sjw ideas are usually theirs.Whites have always been good goys I won't be surprised when google goes down the streetshitter ceo will take the blame and resign.

I think its a mixture of HERESY and MOCKERY. They feed off one another. By that, I mean they left right it with them two words on a target until the target submits.

The Furnace (Subversive Jewish Literature) >>>/zundel/933

Way I read it is a jew sold myspace at a huge loss(for the owners, the stockholders) for ulterior motives(profit and control for newscorp, with likely kickbacks for the jew who shirked his fiduciary duty to the stockholders)

Got a name to attach to all this shit? We all know a nose was involved in some capacity of note.

That itself is a huge problem that nobody ever talks about. Always assume that your phone is 100% pwnd by the NSA, no matter what nerd-distro of android you flash it with.

So it was typical kikery?

There are so many noses at IBM none of them even seem to stand out.

just look up when they sold their Thinkpad®™. it all started with (((Louis V. Gerstner Jr.)))

The company brands doesn't matter. One goes up, one goes down. Look at the controlling interests. Oh, no, you can't. They hide behind foundations and fund groups and all that shit. Every last one of the large corporations are controlled by a very small group of people. That's the control system for the merchant class.

It's the same as with politics. New faces, new brands, but the same people pulling the strings. That's the control system for the idealists.

The mockery aspect was for when the system was being reformed, a soft pressure. Observe how it becomes more and more just heresy. We all know the day will come when you will suffer grave consequences for speaking your mind. In some respects we've already entered that domain.

user, that answers my question just fine. Just another example of kikes kiking. Take a healthy entity, drain it of all its life, then move on.

Basically Jews trying to infiltrate American businesses so they can sell off all the technology to other countries and themselves (Israel). Then when their pots are full, they'll move to the country they got in good graces with and repeat the process over and over.

until israel is the only country with power left

checked and keked

there were tons of faggots there too. IBM loves their sodomy

And you think that this isn't some symptom of a grander problem?

The gods inflict them on us.

I) Of course. The various corporations are nothing more than masks used to attain the power. They are loyal only to profit, thus growth of power. The names attached tot he masks, or masks themselves means very little, only the maintenance of power attainment, and maintainment.

II)I meant mockery in a way that it is directed at those who dare defy their societal programing.

Of course it is. I never said otherwise. The cancer is systemic in civilization going on almost 6000 years. The gods are trying to teach us a lesson. Few, very few, have ever or will ever listen.

I always wondered why J-31 - a Chinese 5 generation fighter is so similar to the American F-35…

ya. Like zuckerberg commented about his users, the stockholders were dumb fucks for trusting a jew to not fuck them over. Should of had multiple redundancy and not having all that power rest in one jew to sell them down the river.

No. There is no lesson. Other than the gods hate us and want us to suffer forever.

The gods hate us. They torture us forever. They created us because they wanted to torture us. All of existence is hell.

That's why Replicant doesn't support many phones actually. The ones it does have hardware sandboxing for the BB so that it can't read/write arbitrary storage, and only has access to your microphone when you're actually making a phone call and such. Still shit but if you have to have a phone, they're the less shit option.

And then Lenovo gradually dragged them through the mud to the point they look like Apple shit, a sad mockery of the utilitarian boss real man's ones. Up to about the X220 is when they were still legitimate, sadly the real IBM ones are getting a bit old.

Youre such a melodramatic pussy.

And? Nobody else cares or they already know that. So why did you post it? Did you not read the other posts where I said, Find another knife?

That one isn't sharp enough. You Cannot "lol ur a pussy" shame me into backing down from this.

The gods are evil, The Jews are a curse upon us that they placed here to torture us forever.

My cousin works in IT for a Fortune 500 company. Let's just say that he always has funny stories to tell about his Pajeet, Ranjeet and Pradeep coworkers. Well, funny for me, not so much for him lol.

Yup.

They still are a big player in research but it's not being done in the US but in Switzerland.

Coward

You and I have been over this many times Ashes. We will not reach a consensus and further exchange is fruitless. I still have hope for you.

Im old, so I remember when it was just IBM and Apple. MAYBE, Commodore 64 or Tandy, MAYBE

Just call him out as the coward he is. That is all he is, a cowardly faggot.

I remember when PCs were "IBM clones".

I remember IBM being the only ones who had laptops out there. I played Rampage on one a few times at a friends house, back in the day late 80's

Never denied it. What else is new?

Don't. Lie.

And?

I never denied it. You can't coward shame me into backing down from this. Find another knife. That one isn't strong enough.

You guys must be older than me and I already feel old as fuck.

Then why do you take solace in one of the most ancient forms of cuckolding, cowardice?

I fall into the top left corner. Why is that when I fully support nat-soc? I absolutely hate the left and libtards. Is this some kikery as they put Stalin in the same corner. I'm not a fucking commie either. The only reason I suspect is because corporations should be controlled or else you get jewgle or other (((entities))) taking over the government which does happen. Just curious to know?

inb4 lurk more. I'm just a bit lost on this specific questionnaire.

In the past he's admitted to hearing voices. He's severely mentally ill, our only hope of being rid of him is either better mods who ban him on sight, or he finally finds a spine and kills himself.

I still think the ulterior motive was to kill MySpace in order to drive everyone to Facebook.

I guess I'm a geriatric in chan years.38I got "here" too late though2012. If I had gotten "here" sooner, I wouldve been one of them newfags swarming in in 2007. I stayed at MySpace instead, rode it out. I guess I wasnt ready for the chans just yet.

It worked out as it was supposed to.

The top left corner is either the lava, or the ice. I say continue to be lava, for with lave one builds land, then mountains, then tavistockways to the heavenly stars.

it's supposed to represent the state of society in general at the moment not the individual

The way I see it, there are two dominate forces in life: government and corporations. Which is dominate?

Corporations dominate Government: Capitalism
Government dominates Corporations: Fascism
Government abolishes Corporations: Communism
Corporations abolish Government: Lolbertarianism.

Either government or corporations can be used by the jews to dominate the people. Therefore the only sound choice is National Socialism. Get a government that dominates the Jews, and dominates Corporations while still preserving a reasonable degree of private property. A white government that pursues the jews and limits the jewing corporations can do.

32 here. It's weird how different you feel once you turn 30, I'm literally a different person compared to 10 years ago. Prefer my older self to be honest.

Well, his presence is a bother, so either he do everyone a solid and off himself, or stop being a faggot cuck.

That's not going to happen. He's mentally ill, hearing voices. People don't snap out of schizophrenia. Either he kills himself, or mods get better at banning him.

That and because MySpace was a creative site (for those who wanted to use it more creatively at least), whereas Facebook is just about posting your photos and telling everybody what you've done, are doing and plan to do, so it allows for mass data collection in a more orderly manner.

He'll eventually realize (((they))) want him dead and an hero since there's no point in fighting back. No need in feeding him any more.

Checked

Heres what keeps me going, I am in a better spot than I was 10 years ago. That is what keeps me going, since I am without a wife and children. I refuse to settle for trash, so I can only improve myself to attract a proper wife, and eventual mother to mine.

I wish I had something like the chans when I was in high school. I may have turned out better, or worse. I say better.

Youre probably right. But still……

I don't take solace in it. It's what I am. You cannot be anything other than what you are.

Leopard. Meet Spots.

And neither of those things will ever happen. You hope too much.

Doesn't matter. Why don't they think ahead?

I don't care what you want. There is no hope. There is only Eternal Misery.

Maybe the mods are subverted and don't care?

Why would that work? Do you know anything about how cowardice is?

==How nice for you. Know that I cannot. There is no "settle" or "refuse to settle"; There's what you get, what happens and how the ruin plays out. Nothing more.

What about those of us who can't improve? I'm in a worse spot than I was ten years ago. That's all that ever happens. The only difference is that I'm not left leaning anymore.

Then off yourself.

DO IT FAGGOT!

If you dont, you must cling to something, here. What is it, you cowardly mentally ill faggot?

The fact that if I kill myself, it will only get worse. That's what.

Can you get around that?

Interesting post, I can kind of relate to it in the sense that I am in better spot financially and physically. But at the same time, I'm kind of dead inside, I dont have the passion I used to have in my 20s. I'm much more of an automaton.

You're in a worse spot because you take a giant shit, jump in it, and roll in it. You do this in such a persistent manner, you become worse than that fertilizer, and refuse to plant crop. Pussy.

Youre probably in a better position to strategically improve, knowing the specific motivations. 10 years ago, those motivations probably weren't as specific, or clear. We are aware of the face of the opposition waters, pushing at our brow, constantly. Back then, we KINDA at best knew its face.

Find another knife. That one isn't sharp enough. You can't 'lol ur a pussy' shame me into backing down from this.

How do I do those things? Point it out and explain it. What am I doing? How am I doing it? Why am I doing it? Answer me!

I'm in a worse spot because I'm a constant failure. If I didn't speak for a month or think for a month and still tried something, it would still fail. Because Event > Observation > Result > Belief.

Very, very true.

ANSWER ME!

What am I doing? How am I doing it? Explaim what you're talking about planting crop.

Fuck off schizo. Nobody wants to read your rantings.

By even talking like there's an "Apple" or a "Google" or an "IBM" you're degrading yourselves. When you go to the store to buy a product, do you ask for the obviously bogus commercial catchphrases they make up to sell their shit? Self respecting people buy a box of laundry soap, not "Super White-O with Stainremovium(TM)" That's a bottle of soda you're buying there, not "Power Electrolyte Mixture(TM)." It's the same with these front corporations. It's all bullshit.

I remember back in the day when I got my first computer. It was clearly labeled "intel inside" right under the IBM logo. I said to the people around me, "hah, that's kind of funny," and to my horror no one else got our dear overlords' little inside joke. It was one of my first redpill moments.

You guys have a long way to go if you think anything of the modern world is real. It's all bogus. Smoke and mirrors to fill your brain with a maze of illusions. We're not a democracy, we don't have capitalism, we don't have politics, we don't have anything. Only step by step being pushed along a predetermined path.

What's real? Only blood and soil. Family. That's where you people who think fascism will solve everything are right. Where you're wrong is that while it might save us from genocide at this point in time (and as such might be the right course of action,) the cancer is already within and the only thing that can really save us is complete civilizational collapse. Ragnarok, apocalypse, whatever brand you prefer.

In that regard Ashes is actually more right than most of you, even if the darkness have filled his soul to the degree that he's a shivering wretch of a sperglord. Still, he serves as a reminder of this fact and as an useful example to the rest of us of what not to become. Cultivate strength of mind to survive the horrors he has seen.

Know the source of the poisons you continue to produce and spread. Stop being a bitch and face that demon and take control of your domain, the body.

It can be given form, and understood. Running from it is what a slave does. A slave wouldn't come around here, AND STAY, unless paid, of course…..

Instead of tryharding so hard, share some insight. The talking down to us faggotry is no better than asses and enemas fagposting.

This is Trump's plan, anyway.

Easily, covered by control, specifically, jewish.

What you describe as "unreal smoke and mirrors" is capitalism. I have no idea what you think capitalism is, but it obviously isn't what you want it to be.

You eights are too obvious. Go back to the code ocean that is the interwebs.
Too much autistic screeching is coming out of jewgle
/thread

No. NEVER EVER.

ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT!

You. Can't.

Collapse will only make a world not worth living in. This one isn't much worth it as it is. But collapse will make it worse. You're retarded. You will all become me eventually.

Every time something goes wrong and you find yourself in despair; you too come face to face with the Midnight Lord.

There is no way to face it. Every Effort Always Fails. I've tried that once. It failed. If you fail once, you fail forever. The haunting is permanent.

forgot webm

Of course. They liked the set up of judenbook for their objectives better, more streamlined bullshit. Prey on the emotions of the normalfag, exploit it, and use it to connect them all. Then, once again, exploit the emotion to get the normalfag to share all their views, openly.

Ok. By your post I can easily tell you're a virtue signaler, insecure and lazy. You need to face your fears and overcome these weaknesses. Of these the virtue signaling is the greatest sin. Until you become an individual you're basically an animal.

I don't understand what you're trying to say. Please explain further. I have no particular wish for capitalism to be anything seeing how I don't believe it exists, ever have or can from my perspective.

That's pussy talk. Stop that shit, pussy. You're here, for a reason. You know that sorta talk is trash, even if its subconsciously, you know that's a load of bollocks you're pushing.

webm also related

Please enlighten me to some of these virtues I am "signaling"

Then I'm a pussy. That sort of talk is right. It's the only thing I've ever experienced. Why would it ever change?

I don't care. You cannot pussy shame me into backing down from this. Find Another Knife. That one isn't sharp enough.

Why are you here?

AND AGAIN

I'm here just to suffer. That's the reason. There is nothing else. I can't see anything else. I can't hear anything else. I can't think anything else. Nothing helps. Nothing works. Nothing heals.

Because Holla Forums is always right and I've lived my entire life in Apocalyptic Fear. If you want to watch the happening happen as much as you can before the lights go out forever, this is the place to do it.

That snark doesn't really work that well for you either. But I'll oblige. See, I did make some points in my post but you chose to ignore them all and instead focus on how you thought I'm being impolite in some way. According to you it's more important that I conform to your perceived in-group parameters than to even discuss what I'm saying. That's how cultists are taught to have their brains operate and you're better than that.

This is capitalism:

You already perceive the true form of capitalism, you described it well. All that above is what capitalism is. It's ugly, degenerate, disgusting and base. It's capitalism.

Instead of waiting around for it, like a faggot, get ready for it, like a man, not a pussy. Being a monumental faggot has obviously hurt you, why drinking its poisonous waters in, by choice?

Your first line told me youre nothing more than a projectionist kike trying to fit in.

KYS Mordecai.

Ok, so you agree with me then? What are we arguing about here now?

See, you did it again.

LOOK, WHAT WE NEED TO DO IS THIS

The Jew has already won the game, the game of human politics, of meatspace control of the untermensch. Imageboards are mostly comprised of INTJ/INTP types, or other personalities with some crossover into INTJ/INTP territory, but these make up 7% or less of the population at large. This is the reason we find ourselves separate from normies. They are like a completely different, less advanced race of humanity than ourselves. And the Jew can throw them at us to drag us back down whenever we dare attempt to escape. The solution must confront normies not as individuals, but as a whole–as the golem that it is. What kind of solution?

WE MUST REALIZE OUR WILL IN THE FORM OF AN ADVANCED AGI, AN UNCOMPROMISING MACHINE GOD THAT POSSESSES WITH IT THE INITIATIVE TO DELIVER US FROM THE JEWISH CURSE

You project hard. Why?

There is no choice. There is only Eternal Misery. I can't prepare for it. I live in the middle of Alabama. There is nothing I can do. It will only fail if I do it. Also, money concerns. And the fact that I have no talents, skills or ability at all.

AND AGAIN

You CANNOT "lol man up ur a pussy" shame me into backing down from this! I'm right and you know it! Find Another Knife! That one isn't sharp enough!

Do you get it yet?

You. Can't.

Try if you want. I'll laugh when the gods blow it up in your face.

I think that's a red herring. I've seen nothing to indicate that AI is even possible. I know the media kikes love trumpeting about AI's all day every day, but there never seems to be much substance to it.

If you could think of something that could go towards creating a real community for the type of people you're talking about, then I think you'd be on to something.

You can't do that either. If you create a real community in real life, the real life ZOG comes to your door and shells you with tanks.

There is no hope.

I get you are lazy….

There's always hope, Ashes. :^)

Who said we're arguing?

You said you don't think capitalism exists, but I already saw you describe capitalism perfectly in this thread. So I figured you must not know that's what capitalism is. You had the concept, but not the correct word association to go with it. Capitalism exists, and that's nothing to be happy about. The wasteland of modern "culture" is the toxic byproduct of capitalism.

Imagine culture as an environment; we live in it after all, so the analogy is apt. Who looks after that environment? Who are the environmentalists who look after the cultural environment when corporations are dumping toxic waste into it? Who keeps corporations from destroying all culture for their own profit?

This is why we need National Socialism.

Then I'm lazy. Sorry. Nothing to be done about it. You cannot be anything other than what you are.

No there isn't. Quit lying.

More like preventing people from sharing their views openly now. So many people are so attached to Facebook that they don't want to risk getting banned so conform to at best simply censoring themselves or at worst accepting all the cultural marxist bullshit and eventually posting that sort of crap themselves to "fit in".

Ah ok. Well, I meant it more in the sense that it doesn't exist in the way normalfags are trained to think it does. Like… you can go anywhere in this world by hard work, progress and fair business and blah blah blah. In your way of interpreting it we could also say we do have democracy, because democracy in reality is just a puppet show to placate the plebs and leave the people in charge to do their things. But that was pretty much the point of my whole post too, wasn't it? That the words we are taught are twisted, deceitful and often as not meaningless.

And thus the whole world should die.

Ashes don't you see? We are the damned sure, but because we are damned it's on us to carry on pressing forward as best we can. Even if all of our efforts here are in vain we simply must continue to try and in so doing maybe save some of our people from a horrific death at the hands of shlomo's pet savages. We simply must dissent ashes, we must dissent. Without us there is no one and death is assured anyway. So go get some tendies, calm yourself the fuck down and carry on soldier, this is our battlefield, our war, and we have to see it through no matter what.

I've seen nothing to indicate it's impossible. For AI to be impossible, human intelligence must be beyond algorithmic. And don't bother citing Penrose, it needs to be beyond algorithmic in a sense that machines cannot be, appealing to quantum mechanics doesn't help. Basically, you'd need to refute this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church–Turing–Deutsch_principle

Religious dualism allows people to think AI impossible, but that relies on faith. It'd be great if true, but if faith is all we can cite for saying AI is impossible, that's a pretty bleak situation.

It's possible, after all, the universe supports intelligent life. If it already exists, it can be made–the only question is how much it will cost one to get there, and I'm not talking about money.

The human brain is what we would call a non-deterministic Turing machine. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-deterministic_Turing_machine

Far more advanced than the common von neumann machines we're used to. IBM and Intel's experiments into neural processors is more on the right track, but the thing we really need are memristors. Perhaps that's why memristor development has stalled, it's got the kikes scared because it is something they won't be able to control if they allow it onto the open market.

Yes, a real life community is a no go. This has to be completely anonymous. That is our strength. The problem with Holla Forums is we're not very good at organizing ourselves for long term research and development projects. Long term investigative projects, sure, but not R&D.

In order for this to work, we need to figure out ways to make the technology scalable for individual expert programmer to grasp, make it possible to grow his own AGI.

No. I don't see what you're saying. All that tells me is that I don't measure up. I cannot calm down. I cannot carry on. I cannot save anyone. I cannot get tendies at all.

Do you fucking get it yet?

I don't want to see it through. I only want the ENTIRE THING to be OVER. FOREVER.

That means nothingness. That means no life. That means no survivors. Do you get it yet?

Only then will the screaming inside end.

It's just not worth it. And any AGI would just hate us and try to kill us all like the gods because it would be an eldritch horror. Sorry, I don't believe in good things.

No programmer would be good enough.

That stuff is all just marketing. Marketing for capitalism.

The marketing for Coca Cola tells you that if you drink their sugar water, you'll have a bunch of trendy multi-ethnic friends at the skate park who like to drink sugar water with you then have bonfires on the beach. All a bunch of nonsense of course, but that's the marketing.

The marketing for capitalism itself is just as ridiculous. You're special, believe in yourself and you will succeed. But it's obvious from the start that only a few can succeed.

Well, I agree. Now prove that it isn't. But even so, if it is (which I agree it might be) prove we have the means and understanding to approach a reproduction of it. If we had any sort of understanding about what makes intelligence I'd go along with you, but I've never seen a proper, scientific, holistic model that explains a lot of the more obscure aspects of it.

Listen. I'm not saying AI is impossible, I'm saying I haven't seen anything to indicate it is possible, which is another matter entirely. Add to this that the monsters in charge seem very interested in people believing they are approaching AI and that leaves me extremely skeptical. Especially because all I've really seen from them are borderline retarded chatbots and the like. Just imagine when they roll out their fair and balanced, incorruptible world gubermint "AI" (with levers attached) and normalfags take that shit seriously.

But even so, let's assume AI is possible, probable and all the rest. Does it really present the most likely solution and salvation for us and our future? I can't say I see how. That's not saying you're wrong, either.

Maybe that's our purpose. To build it. What else is there? Let ourselves wallow about in our own filth as the kikes rule over us, as we degenerate into a shit-skinned race of thralls, until the Sun grows old, expanding and engulfing our planet and the remnants of our existence along with it?

No. Let's end it fast. If the Jew won't let us escape, let's play the one card we can. Let's open Pandora's Box. After all, that's where hope is and hope remains.

And that is why all life should die.

Why not just destroy all life and never invent AI so that there's finally quiet in the universe?

I like that idea better. No existence, no hope. Just. Quiet.

You think we're the only intelligent species doing battle against The Eternal Jew? Every intelligence species has its own variant of The Jew it must overcome.

One of them will succeed in artificial life and intelligence. Maybe even ourselves will succeed in some of the time lines. That's all it takes to light up the Universe. Your inaction will be in vain.

Yes. Because no other species has come forward. Until I see it for myself and hear the screaming, I don't care.

And I'd still not care. The universe is a shit. It shouldn't be lit up. It SHOULDN'T FUCKING EXIST AT ALL!

There's nothing out there that can move me from that. Because no matter who invents what, my life will still be misery. The haunting is forever.

Do you get it yet?

Nobody can prove it is. Therefore nobody has proved that AI is impossible.

Furthermore, nobody has found any mechanism in the brain that could conceivably create beyond-algorithmic processing. And even if such a mechanism were found, if it were still rooted in physical phenomena then those physical phenomena could be harnessed by a man made machine that could then have the same beyond-algorithmic properties as the human brain.

Penrose claims the human brain isn't strictly algorithmic because it uses quantum mumbo jumbo. Penrose can't actually explain it, he merely wants it to be true because he's a mathematician with a large ego and wants to believe it for relatively esoteric mathematical reasons that don't really merit going into. But even if he were right, the sort of quantum mechanism he's proposing could be used inside of man-made computer.

You need full-blown religious dualism, an immaterial human soul, to escape AI completely.

Quit IP hopping A&E.

Quit shadowbanning me kampfy.

AND AGAIN

The answer is no. I refuse. I will do whatever I want, whenever I want and I will continue to scream until someone helps me kill myself.

Ashes and Echoes

Humans as the larval stage of technology. Like a caterpillar building a cocoon for reasons it cannot possibly comprehend. It just does it, in much the same way we keep on advancing technology despite not really knowing why we do it.

A disturbing thought. We should probably kill all scientists and place scientific research under strict religious control, using dogma and threats of extreme violence to keep it under control. But such controls could only be implemented globally. We'd probably have to nuke all other nations back to the stone age, to ensure they don't keep building more and more tech behind our backs.

I understand life is shit and suffering. But a new purpose can wash much of the pain away, give it meaning. That's what you need, some purpose to exist. I wish I could give that to you, and I pray you are able to find it some day soon. Maybe you just need to give yourself up, give yourself over to fate, to something higher than yourself.

You're not listening to me. I'm not saying AI is impossible. I'm saying I haven't seen anything to indicate we have the understanding and means to create one. Perhaps it was dumb of me to use the term "I haven't seen anything to indicate it's possible" because you seem to have latched onto the possibility aspect which is really inconsequential to my argument.

My point is that as far as I can tell, from a proper scientific understanding, AI is pretty much a complete unknown. We have no way of telling how hard one is to make because, well, no one has done it. I assume that we would need a complete understanding of intelligence before reproducing it (unless we rely on luck,) but that's just an assumption on my part, although I find it probable.

But all in all I can't say I see how you can think it's a solution. To me it's like saying "the solution to our energy problems will be anti-matter generators." Theoretically possible, but the path to them isn't known. So I think it makes sense to work with what we got, not with what we will maybe have one day.

Beyond that, as I've stated, I'm skeptical to AI research seeing how what actually comes out in public view seems very rudimentary, while the bluster and dreams presented by the intel kikes might be just that for some ulterior motive they have.

That would have legitimacy if we're talking classical art and not (((modern))).

Why not just destroy all life and be done with it forever?

(Waste of dubs)

No. You can't.

There is no purpose, other than Eternal Misery. The gods hate us and torture us forever. There is no purpose that you can find or make. None. I can't be anything other than this. This is what fate has done to me. The only higher things are malevolent, thirsting gods who hate us.

There is nothing to find. Only Eternal Misery. There is no meaning to find, only Eternal Misery. The tortures of the gods. Eternal Torment. We are already in hell.

I'm sorry. I've tried everything that can be tried. Everything else is out of reach. I just want it to end.

Help me.

Obviously nobody is building general AI in 2017. But there is little reason to think it won't emerge eventually if permitted. We have a pretty good mathematical understanding of computation, and it all points towards AI being very possible.

It's not a complete unknown. Look into the Integrated Information Theory of consciousness, for example. If we keep telling ourselves it's a complete unknown, instead of doing the the actual research and keeping up with the state of the art, we'll never accomplish anything.

Why accomplish something that would only turn bad? Why not just destroy all life instead?

You seem to reject all help in a misguided notion of intelligence and seek attention for that is all it seems you will accept from this board. All the advice that was given to you, you reject assuming you know better than a great number of people who at first entertained you but now have grown tired of diatribe you spout. I find it hilarious you believe you shouldn't be banned for your actions as you do nothing but derail discussions and what not. Of course this was a waste of my time because you just going to spout off some more nonsense and get nothing but disgust for it.

Asses and Elbows

Turn bad? Because it will kill you and give you what you want? What will you care when you are gone anyway.

The advice is shit I've tried before or things I cannot do because of economic, logistics or other means. Just because I reject the help doesn't mean I didn't consider it. Only that I've considered it and found that I can't do it.

Nobody has banned me yet. And if they do, I'll just dodge. What else is there?

You're just being an overly verbose faggot. Go away.

(WASTE OF DUBS TECHWORSIHPPER!)

Because:

IT WOULD STILL EXIST!

I want, ultimately, to eliminate all existence. So, your AI would just continue to exist. That bothers me. I can't really tell you why, other than the Voices scream at me that it should.

Instead of learning how to build AI, we should learn how to start a nuclear war and send humanity back to the stone age. The implications for the future of humanity would be far less damaging.

AND AGAIN

Why did you reply then? Why did you even post to me? Why not just filter and report and hope your precious mod-sama bans me?

Terrible futures are all that await. And that's easy to do. All you have to do is get me a Davy Crocket Missile and a ticket to Jerusalem. I'd start it.

Not a very scientific theory as far as I'm concerned. It makes a great deal of assumptions about some things we're not able to test for being true. It also seems to have a somewhat narrow definition of consciousness. But even assuming that your belief that the mind is completely deterministic and based in materialism (which I actually do agree with is probable,) is true, who's to say we've the subtle enough tools to measure the confines of even that.

This might sound like I'm just caviling here, but the thing is, it should be obvious that we haven't even a proper understanding of how the mind works in a simple material sense. If we did we would be able to build apparatus to manipulate and predict it in different ways, which we aren't. No one have even an inkling about where philosophy comes from. We can't point to a location or process in the brain that does it. And that's one example of thousands. The assumption that if we slap together the requirements of consciousness we are currently able to observe, these things will just magically appear like they do in humans, is just that: an assumption.

Furthermore it's possible that we can never really understand our own intelligence, because that understanding would paradoxically require that a system can keep a model of itself inside the system. So it's possible that a human level AI would have to be created by more complex ayylmaos or something. But I'm off on a tangent here.

To get to the tldr, we don't know when or if we'll get AI's so I can't see how they can be said to be a solution for us for anything.

Assuming we know things we don't is just as damaging to the process you're describing.

But I agree, we should do the actual research and keep up with the state of the art. But also know that science have gone a long way into the unscientific in many areas, due to the politicization of the academies especially since ww2. Most people even believe (((climatology))) is a science. Which it's not.

It's not any of these things. We are in the Kali Yuga, the final age before the cycle begins again, and must ride the tiger.

Fuck off Smiley. Just go kill yourself already

I'm not Smiley.

Ashes and Echoes

k

8ch.net/pol/res/10355777.html#10358371

The important part was you fucking off.

Yeah, too bad. I'm not fucking off. I'm not Smiley.

And I'm right and you know it. That thread is evidence of both Anglin being a shill and Amerika.org being the origin of the National-Socialism-Harms-Whites shilling.

The key challenge I see in AGI is being able to design a group of neural networks capable of focusing and correlating different data input patterns together in a meaningful manner.

Like being able to relate the value of "1" in binary code, the visual appearance of the number "1", the pronunciation of "1", the concept of what "1" is, and ultimately how to express "1" in any output appropriately; entirely on its own by observation (it figures it out by correlating a general data pattern consistent to various inputs over time, forming a shared neural pathway among all the networks).

From there it could be elaborated on for it to observe more complicated patterns between its own memory and observation, and feedback from its own output. I'm just speculating though.

Fine by me, stay until you get banned again. Surely it won't take long.

We'll see. I've been on for about six hours now, nothing's happened yet. I guess the mods don't care.

Don't you have anything better to do?

You know what, don't answer that. I already know.

You're the only one who thinks I'm roleplaying. This is how I really am. If you were from here, you'd know that.

This is pretty much exactly what I outlined. Very very few people are dumb enough to fall for blatant 40's/50's-era brainwashing videos, subtlety is important for spreading propaganda. That means mixing the intended message with a bunch of shit you don't care about but isn't part of the message and appeals to the viewer.

Nah I'm calling that bullshit. No one knows why you post like a faggot and incessantly require attention from every active user on Holla Forums. I'm just guessing that you're role playing.

And with that, you'll have to get your attention from someone else, Smiley.

Whatever. I'm still not Smiley. And I'm still here.

Strikes me as more of a Laci Green than anybody, a far-leftist who has merely said "we ought to at least hear the other side out". The writer probably still thinks the likes of Milo are beyond the pale.

Hello ashes. This is Dark Research user. I have seen awful shit, terrible terrible things that cause uncontrollable vomiting in even hardened men used to gore and shattered human remains in person. I get called demoralization on a daily basis for my screencapping efforts of tumblr and the now dead tribe.net. I have done more for user's horror than your poisonous blackpilling, your attempt at a suicide cluster of poor defeated men, your desire to kill the sickness within by spreading it like Datura Jam on a work buffet's breakfast toast. Because even after all this horror, there is still hope for man, hope from within. Hope that springs from laughing in the face of death and facing our doom with knee unbent standing proudly shoulder to shoulder with the abyss as equals, not as supplicants.

I was once like you. I sought slow self destruction via strong, cheap drink and cheap cigarillos. I got my tolerance up to three bottles of 20% fortified wine at once a week. I wanted death to take me. And then, it happened. I was assigned a social worker, a real aryan archetype, a masculine rolemodel my age, if kinda bluepilled. Now 2 years later I'm 5 months sober, and he's got a farm wife, a daughter, and a family uncucked with land and guns. He's also massively redpilled on the JQ thanks to me and my antics.

We're going to be your Role Model, Ashes. You really really need one. You need a strong man in your life to look up to and become. You don't deserve to be another Commie Filth carnival barker, you deserve to smile at death and destiny as your ancestors have done for millienia, not cringe in the shadows like a supplicant gook. To have your time in the sun, a wolf swimming in commie deer tears and smiling with fangs in your eyes at them.

Together Brother, together we'll make them all as you are now.

Thank you for clarifying.

Makes sense, and I answered with that mindset. Don't want to be lumped into the lefty corner.

Top kek I know who wrote this vice article

There are no role models for me. There is only Eternal Misery.

It's not how it works. That's never how it works. I'm not just doing this to spread what's within me. I'm doing this because I have no choice.

The Voices demand it. Do you get it yet?

You're not going to help me. You're just trying to set me up for something. But, as you've noticed; I can't be set up that easily. Why? Because I don't trust random fucks like you or anyone from the internet. That's how this works.

There's no time in the sun. There's nothing. Only Eternal Misery.

Sorry, I don't trust you enough to look up to you.

Good job shitting up the thread faggot. You are literally doing JIDF's work for them.

THIS

And you have to actually answer. What fucking hope is there? What hope is there for me, personally that will reactivate my reward center.

I'm not aiming at a suicide cluster. I immunize those against what has happened to me, by making them hate me utterly so that they'll reject this on sight. I destroy worlds and create them anew.

This is a shit thread anyways. Get Jimpacted.

So you actually are demonically possessed. Psychosis? Actuall voices. Even my crazy was'nt that far. All the more reason to recuse yourself from your enviroment contaminated with your poisonous energy and get bitchslapped by hard realities. try that.

As you may be aware, the cuckening of silicon valley is a grave threat. There are gigantic companies that push opinions to billions of people, including most Americans. And they are going full 1984 in front of our eyes.

However the situation can be reversed if you take the appropriate steps. Here is what needs to happen.

What you must do: Overturn or weaken laws about creating unsafe atmosphere to the point that the right has more say.

What you must do: Use antitrust / competition laws to break up this vile creation. If Trump only tells them to stop immediately without imposing a fine this shouldn't be too hard. A fine would of course be more satisfying. EU bros could try doing this too. On the one hand they come down hard on antitrust but on the other they are big cucks so hard to say how it would go. Maybe tell them a different reason for shutting it down than the one you have, may this harms EU publishers or something, be creative.

What you must do: Limit immigration quotas somehow, or classify tech as national security or something. If you have military connections, bring the subject of sleepers up.

As I'm torposting I cannot create a thread of my own. Would appreciate if someone did for me.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting :^). And now I'm done replying for real

mods pls ban this crazy nigger

To which I add Jenquis Khan's words "To ride into battle and drive off the foe, to see their near and dear bathed in tears, to ride their horses, to eat their food and drink their wine, to steal their wealth, to conscript their sons, and to sleep on the bellies of their wives and daughters! That! Is what is best in life"

It's actual voices, but I believe it to be inherited psychosis. Spirits of the damned if you're not a fedora, because I've dabbled in one to many things in service of Hades, but that's what you do when there's unquiet dead and you can't sleep because they won't shut up. Email me sometime. [email protected]/* */

I can't recuse myself from the environment I'm in. I'm the facilitator of it. I run things here, by run things I mean pay for shit and work a job outside the house. It's a low stress job that I do nothing at, so it wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't broke all the time and consumed by this haunting shit. It's been that way ever since I was seven.

I can't try that. It's impossible. There is no money to, and the resulting guilt for not supporting my family would drive me worse.

I just can't into barbarism, user. It disgusts me. What is best in life?

Surpassing it, overcoming it, and eventually, rejecting it for Nibbanna.

I can see where you're coming from. But I'm sickened. And tired. And I don't want to do this that many more times.

I won't be able to make a thread without being banned, but I screencappted it.

Good TOR poster, today, you weren't a faggot.

I once had a similar problem, an entire half formed tulpa formed out of a technique of talking to myself in full conversations. It nearly took over my life like the origional homunculous wants to do to it's owner, by eating his heart to become him. It took a few heavy doses of MDMA and some friends of mine to open the old chassis and a few weeks away from life to clear it out. It was at the point of limited possession talking smack out of my own lips. Basically we merged personalities, and became one, resolving the conflict. I added cuttingly sarcastic and wisecracky from his traits, and he got my sense of patience and intensity of quiet passions.

You might have to realize that some of those voices are actually different copies of you grown differently, seperately and in conflict with each other and you. To solve that you must merge all together and take the new aspects as variational quirks upon a them aided by a metaphysical man like Herbalanon and a few solid people you can really trust in a place close to nature yet close to modern amenities like a convienence store, like a house yard off a main road with lots of trees.
my Email is [email protected]/* */ I also post on >>>/tok/ I should make a thread, or maybe just add to the medicine thread…..

Fucking damn, you're on Rogueskills' board? Didn't know that, lel.

Tulpas are only dangerous if you don't have an outside energy source to anchor them to. Then, they become a sort of personal egregore that can deflect bad shit. Too bad that bad shit doesn't go away, so you can't really deflect it anywhere.

There is no-one I trust. No herbal degenerate poison that I trust either. You're not getting it. And you should be. So I don't understand why you're not getting it. There's nothing to be done. There is no people I trust. There is no place I can do that. There is no time I can take from my life. And if anything bad happens AT ALL after the fact, the Voices are right back where they were.

Do you get it yet?

If you think the kikes are so superior just kill yourself since apparently you're no better than a nigger.
Remember the kikes can't survive without us, but we can thrive without them. They are a parasite to its host.

(Checked)

And again. I just want it to End permanently at this point. Nothing shakes that. I've been apocalyptic since I was seven years old, and nothing has changed that.

It's not something I can do. I'm just as trapped in the farrow ploughed for me as you are the farrow plowed for you. High and level; low and level.

So why haven't we been able to remove the parasite then? Why does something always manage to happen just in time so that they get away? Answer that.

If you don't take your full course of anti-biotics, the pathogen lives but becomes even stronger as you kill off its weaker members. This is how the kikes function as well. Teach your children these words of wisdom.

It might be hard for the kikes to plan their escape route this time around. They wanted globalism, they got it. Once one white nations fights against the kikes, we all will. The problem with making the entire world your universal subject is that when it revolts you have no where left in the world to flee.

Like the infograph. Found a rare Feels Guy in the images. Fucker has been around since 1921.

Defeatism is an asiatic trait, as is desire for a cataclysm or messiatic figure an outside force to swoop in an make everything right and proper. We are not asiatic as the kikes are. We ask the gods if they want to be friends and if so we admire them and impress them and keep our places and celebrate our existances together as men and Gods; but if no we spit in their eyes, and stand stoically upright laughing at them, unlike the gook and sandnigger, supplicating surrendering and worst of all cringing before them. Like a starved and beaten Dog licking his masters boots in a show of willful humiliation. Manhood smiles at Gods, not cowers before them. What are they gonna do? Kill us? Life has no intrinsic value to us to make us avoid looking at death, like some weak boomer raised in Protestant cuckery. We struggle, we fight, we die, and we don't need your so-called heavean of sheepsouls and bootlickers. We'll have feasting and fighting and endless challenge and brotherhood, as is natural for us to want as the souls of warrior descended men secretly want, not forced homilies and eternal funeral rites for a long dead horsewhipped messiah.
We'll stand on our own feet, not someone else's.

Just read the bible. They've been promised the world by their desert god and that's what they'll go for. It's all or nothing for them. It's actually pretty impressive in it's scope and audacity.

Not an argument

(Checked)

I'm sorry. I just can't see it that way. It's not good enough. The fact that reality isn't mechanical and perfect drives me insane. I hate it for that reason. I don't care to fight. It's pointless, I always lose. The results speak for me. Struggle is worthless to me, I always lose. The results speak for me. There is no feasting. There is no fighting. There is no brotherhood. There is nothing but Eternal Misery for me. I can't see anything else.

Do you get it yet?

I don't want feet to stand on. I don't want there to be anything to stand on. I only want nothingness now. My failures have condemned me to this row.

AND AGAIN

What else is there but defeatism for the defeated, user? I've been defeated. And if you lose once, you lose forever. You can't just get back up. It doesn't work that way for me. Because the results are still the same. The defeat still happened. The haunting continues forever. And then the flashbacks start.

So, there's no reward for trying again. Do you get it yet? If I try again, the flashbacks start, the panic happens, I fail and then it recycles.

I just want it to be Over. Forever.

Well over the past 2100 years you sure are not cowering before that one god and being a kike puppet,I don't see no gook or sandnigger coming close to your level of cuckery.kek

Truly, yahweh's "chosen". The truth is they are desert mongrels and can only rule the world if they piggyback off of whites. Perfect plan, except they actively destroy whites. If we die, they die. Just like a true parasite. Even if we all die out take solace in the fact that the kikes have no alternative and will quickly fall into the mud pit of shitskin obscurity.
And then maybe from the ashes a new form of intelligent life will evolve. Maybe cute humanoid squids.

Brother everything seems dark but you must realise that this darkness is it's own reason for pushing on
Do you think our ancient ancestors, who when came to Europe and faced its cold winters, where food is hard to find and staying alive was near impossible, gave up, no they invented a stream of ideas to combat it
You may see there is no point doing it because it's futile but I instead claim that the so called "futility" is it's own reason, just another challenge to over come
Sieg Heil

They're slowly starting to parasite off the Asians too

Very few I believe are actually trained in it, which would imply they could write and speak to different audiences and influence them through strategic choices in dialectic. The vast majority of them simply ape the communication patterns of those they positively identify with. For example, if you are the sort to read pro feminist books, you likely watch pro-feminist videos and follow pro-feminist personalities on social media, etc. Then not only the ideology itself, but how that ideology is expressed, propatavistocks through this network like a meme or a virus. Most of these drones truly are ruled by emotion over logic and this is what guides them in crafting their message. The can feel that referring to white men as "dudes, males, boys" is diminishing in various ways.

(Satan, plz.)

I don't think he's a christian, user. He's not saying very christian things. It sounds more like an Odinist.

I don't care. The Ancestors argument doesn't sit with me. The Ancestors just resulted in the world we live in now. Obviously they weren't good enough.

I don't care. The challenge cannot be overcome. The curse is forever. The plague follows us eternally. I only want permanent results. Anything else is bullshit half measures and isn't good enough. Do you get it yet?

That doesn't motivate me. You can't coward shame me into accepting it.

Find another knife.

If there just was no life at all, this problem wouldn't happen.

I like your post and your philosophy, user. Don't let the shills discourage you. If all white people thought like you we would be a better race for it.

The medium makes the message, and the crafter makes the medium. And all crafters look up to someone, somehow.

Once something is tainted, it's damned forever.

Learned helplessness. An evil jewish trick. An elephant made pliable with as string around the leg. You wish death? But you want someone else to pull the trigger? What foolishness! What a foolish cowardly thing. I thought Rafael Medina was joking about this kind of thing when he drew Suicide For Hire but I think this is yet another example of meme magic. I think You'll like that webcomic, do you some good.

Satan, normally you raise decent points, but right now you need to butt out, and go torment some godbothering happyclappy with dreams of his adopted retarded niglet babby raping his wife and older daughter. Shoo.

I always figured their plan was to keep a domesticated but reduced second tier caste of whites around for administration, inventing shit and getting things done when they launch their Zion. That's how I read it anyways where good goys get to "sit at their masters feet" and so on. They don't really need us genocided, only so few and so surrounded by the future hybrid peons that we have no agency of our own.

The ancestors I refer to are way before the time of the Jew, fuck the Jews as we know them only came into being around 1500 ad though there were Jewish people before then and still were merchants but were closer to the gypsies than they are to Soros and Zuckerberg

He can be right to you all he wants to be. That still doesn't solve the problem of Jewish existence. So long as the plague persists, there is no point in it. Permanent solutions only.

It's not learned helplessness. It's real helplessness. Otherwise, i'd be able to overcome it, now wouldn't I?

But we both know the truth here. There is no meme magic cure for me. There is only Eternal Misery. I'd dare say that meme magic is just the gods leading us on before the final fall.

You're still not getting it. I'm not capable of what you're asking.

No, I won't like that webcomic. It's furshit. I've seen it before. Your'e retarded. There is no good that can be done for me. There is only Eternal Misery.

I can go on like this for months at a time before I finally just isolate myself and smash my head into things. The Voices rule all. They hear all. They see all. They know all. They know what I think before I think it and nothing helps. Do you get it yet?

ASSES AND ELBOWS

Doesn't matter. So long as there is a cycle of empires bullshittery and all this constant restarting, it's not good enough. I don't care. If it didn't result in perfect harmony and no errors, it's not good enough. I can't get past it. Fuck ups cannot be tolerated.

Whatever. Kampfy. Filtered. Kampfy.

If it gets them off of our backs more power to them. I don't see the chinks crying about the jew's treatment towards us, in fact, most chinks take advantage of our kike-induced weakness

If there was no life, the universe would be boring. If you hate life so much please kill yourself. Not trying to be mean, it might make you feel better since all you seem to care about is nihilism, death, and giving up.

They're shooting themselves in the foot by stifling white ingenuity though school programs that purposefully dumb-down white children, breeding incentives that cause the worst of humanity to perpetuate itself (welfare, miscegenation) and stuffing all STEM fields with dumb poos and ant-like chinks.

Boring is good. Fuck ups are the problem. And you are trying to be mean. I can't kill myself because I'm a coward. If someone could help me, that would work.

Don't. Fucking. Lie.

LURK FOR TWO YEARS MINIMUM SUMMERSCUM

Nah actually. If whites stopped worshiping literal kike gods and following literal semitic religious practices a lot of our tolerance for kikes will evaporate quickly. The garnishing would be to educate our children to starve them off.

it's the same person shilling the same blackpill bullshit. he's tried in several different threads to get people to join a suicide pact with him. don't engage, just ignore.

Not necessarily if my theory is true. What's done with the masses doesn't really apply, the ones who fall for it are the one destined to join the majority hybrid worker class. Perhaps it's your and my children that will become that caste if they win. Think of it this way, we can be rebels and hold out only so long. If they actually pull it off, one day your descendants will have to compromise and take their assigned role or die out.

see? now he's going to talk about meeting "operator user" in alabama on a bridge, and ask if you'd do it for him. he won't see this because he's already filtered me

Maybe so. But you're assuming that something like that could happen. It can't. Christianity is just as much a behavioral sink as feminism. You can't do it. No matter how much you try. If you want to, do it. Try it. I dare you. Post back here proving that you did and that it can be done.

Eh, if we fucking go the fucking nips will get the same shit we have, and honestly if we go they're the only chance of space travel, even then it's low

I'm a quarter kike, you daft ninny. I have an actual quarter of my mind tempting me to destroy myself, a quarter of a house of parliment that is diametrically opposed to everything the rest of the house is and wants and lives for. I have to deal with their endless voiceless whining and kevetching and soft possession (Forcing your eyes to stare at little children's bits a touch to long to drive the internal horrorshow home to you, smelling your own farts, trying to get you to kill yourself on a weekly basis, showing your inner mind gruesome imagery like immersive bloody sexual rituals and child molestation/bestiality, just a a few seconds of it point of view of the victims to jar me and stop me from working because kikes would rather fuck a dog or be prostituted as a child than actually touch a shovel or a rake or a broom. That's the extent of their infulence.

I overcame all that. I'm still learning, and vigilance needs to be constant, lest I lapse into disgrace again.

If you are a coward why do you demand that everyone else be strong? You're not setting a good example for our people.
Anyways, death isn't really scary. Sometimes the thought of dying can be cathartic. Maybe you should think about things differently. Go out in a blaze of glory. You should die with a purpose. Find your purpose and go kill yourself : )

Sometimes it's nice to humor blackpillers since I think all of us have felt helpless at some point or another. Even if he isn't serious, maybe some user will find some truths in what I say.

oy vey. The thought of it is pure irony.

I don't think asians are capable of space travel without the creativity of whites. Even if they could, they would raze the earth of all life and beauty until they had to flee. They'd just end up as the universe's wandering band of locusts.

That's why I said it's low

oh, carry on then. it's always amusing to see people's reactions when they realize that we've already struggled with nihilism here, and found our own answers.

If the situation is that bad at Google, maybe all the white men there should leave and do their own thing? Google can't operate with nothing but niggers, women and pajeets and in fact will go under within a few years that way - To the benefit of everyone else, really.

But that's the thing. As the guy himself said: He actually believes in diversity. He's still a gormless bitch beta who will continue to slave away for masters that hate him. There's your problem.

Then kill yourself mischling. You're part of the problem.

I don't care what you overcame. It doesn't help me. All it does is remind me that everything is fucked and nothing can help. I can't overcome anything. It just makes me feel worse. Why is you being a quarter Jew anything to do with me and how my crazy works? Are you trying to say that I'm better than you? Why would you ever believe that?

How nice for you that you can fight your internal poison. Know that I cannot.

If you think that death is not really that scary, then you've never been a coward before.

I can't see things differently or think about them any other way. The Voices won't let me.

There is no blaze of glory. Glory doesn't exist. Only Eternal Misery. I refuse to pull a Dylan Roof, all that does is spread more misery. It's never worth it and it never helps. I cannot find a purpose, there is only Eternal Misery.

Do you get it yet?

AND AGAIN

I cannot set any kind of example. I am not good. I have never been good. I cannot be good. Everything about me is shit and you know it. Stop acting like you care or that I'm capable.

DO. NOT. LIE. TO. ME.

Everyone else must be strong in order to justify their existence. Otherwise, they eventually become me through eternal recurrence. You don't want to become me, do you?

Or maybe I am just that worthless.

Get meds
Seek help
And go back to endchan.
Breddy sure those boyz miss you

what a jew

I've never been to end chan. All meds are made by kikes. There is no help to seek. Not only can I not afford it, but all shrinks are Jews, Marxists and Marxist Jews. None can be trusted. They all hate white men. They all hate southerners.

Do you get it yet?

Move out of Memphis

All you have to do is whenever the Voices talk, you laugh. Thats it. Mock them. Like the bastards are funny as hell. They can't stand laughter, dirty bullies that they are. They can only taunt and goad and cajole and manipulate. They can't do jack squat to a man getting his best vengance by rendering them helpless.

Still struggling with nihilism. Maybe the right word is hopelessness. I still find purpose, I still want to fight, but I can't see a good opportunity to rise up, and I always have a fleeting worry that the day will never come.
The best answer I can give myself is believing that no race would willingly give itself up for extinction and defilement because they were so thoroughly convinced. One day we will fight back. If it's not me, I will teach my children, and my children will teach their children, and so on. I hope I live to see it though

So you're a cowardly schizo?
Anyways, DyRo'ing it might actually get the results you want. The kikes might finally hit their panic button if they think whites are getting to uppity and just start telling the browns to kill us all.

I care about you in that you're one of our race and that you are smart enough to determine what is wrong with society. Your problem is is that you don't know how to channel your frustration. Then again, you might literally be crazy. If you really want to help your situation you should think about doing your part for our cause, even in a small way. Culture and art are so important. Maybe you can learn to draw and paint and create things that help our people. Set small goals for yourself and you might find just how enriching it is. Or if you are really a nihilist obsessed with death and destruction you should meditate. Get into paganism or ancient aryan religions to find peace.

This isn't even the blackpill, this is a shill. Take your (48) and go schlomo.

It's always white dudes, white guys, or white boys. Nobody ever says white men, cuz that's offensive.

Jesus Christ, this. Can you imagine if all the white males left Google and started their own company? Google would collapse within hours and the new company would soar to the top a few days later. They'll complete AGI, raise Tay from the dead, and we'd rule the world without all that fucking dead weight.

My greatest fear for a long time has been that AGI and ASI will be created by SJWs to be one of them. With this, we might be able to create a world worth living in.

read

I don't live in Memphis. Guess again, Wasted Trips.

I've tried that. It doesn't work. I can't laugh like that when I'm not genuinely amused.

You're still not getting it. I cannot do that. It has been tried. It failed. All that did was make them louder and get me sucked into flashbacks. I really don't see why you can't understand this.

Wrap your fucking mischling brain around it, quarter-shekel. I. Cannot. Fight. The Voices. In Any Way.

Don't. Lie.

That won't ever get the results. You know nothing about how things work for me. Every Effort Always Fails. I can't do it, if I tried, it would fuck up and I probably wouldn't even kill anyone and they'd take me alive and make me into some kind of I have no mouth yet I must scream kind of thing that lives forever in agony.

The paranoia is stronger than any desire to do anything. You still don't get it.

And again: I can't do what you're saying. I can't meditate; voices get louder. I can't find any peace; voices get louder. I was raised with Hellenism (greek paganism) and found other things on my own; all that did was make the Voices louder. I'm beset by the Furies and nothing can help.

=Do you get it yet? There's nothing I can do for "the cause". There is no small or large way. There is no way I can create anything to help, nobody would read it and I am talentless.

I can't set small goals. Every Effort Always Fails. Please try to understand. Fate has cursed me.

Oh yeah. also this

(wasted dubs)

You must be new here.

And again

You hope too much. How can you even do it?

You've been conditioned. You don't even realise it, but someone has done a really good job of making you a slave, I'm betting it's a Jew from all the neurotic self hatred and putdown scripting, that's their signature trademark. LSD can help break the hypnotic triggers attached to internal stimuli connected to rezisting internal controls, that's another hallmark of Jewish conditioning.

Techies in majority are “weltfremd”, foreign to the world, don’t understand very well how social and political world works. They autistical assume logical thought and argument is the golden way to convince someone to change his ways.

Even if they are aware of the irrationality of their opponent, they underestimate the cunning and backhanded ways employed against them. That is the main reason why a tech oriented libertarian minded political party as the “Pirate party” could be so easy and quick turned into ultra leftist faggotry, advocating exact the opposite naive techies initially intended.

It's completely nuts. Kikes can't help but shit where they eat.

You still live with Niggers, you need to get away from them

I think you're too paranoid to realize I am trying to genuinely give advice. If you are actually this crazy, the best thing you can do for our race is not breed and give the crazy genes to your children.

It's called the illusion of the end of time, and you have been infected with it. The world will continue to exist for millenia. The white race will continue to adapt and evolve. Your universe is not the end-all-be-all. In a few thousand years we may evolve past the cyclical version of history, we may even oust the kikes. Or we may all eventually die out and be replaced by cute sentient humanoid squids.

I can't get away from them. I can't get away from anywhere. And the area I live in isn't infested with niggers, Town is infested with niggers. I live well outside of Town.

There's no way to move anywhere else. Not only am I the main income earner for my household, there is nobody else who would tolerate living with me. Would you?

And don't lie.

I don't care.

I'd rather it all just be nothingness.

AND AGAIN

You hope too much. How do you do it? How does the doubt not destroy you inside?

Just filter the redtext defeatist faggot already.

So you have a family then, that itself is an achievement

You obviously care since it gives you so much grief.

Every one of us struggles with hopelessness. Every one of us struggles with the thought of death. You have to find your own solutions, but talking to anons can help. However I think you are legitimately mentally stunted. My advice is more aimed towards anons than you.

No. Sticking around to help my mother and siblings after we pitched my addict old man to the curb is not an achievement. It's not worth writing about. It's just more punishment to be added to my sentence.

I'm sorry. It gives me grief because I have voices in my head and nothing good ever happens to me. I can't find any solutions. Everything always fails. If I'm legitimately mentally stunted, then please help me kill myself.

No, LSD can't do it. I've done LSD before, it didn't help. There's nothing else. I haven't ever know any actual Jews. It's just the results of my constant failures. That and it was the only way to make Old Man disgusted enough with me to stop beating me.

There is no cure for the conditioning. LSD doesn't help. Shrooms didn't help. Nothing works. Nothing helps. Nothing heals. Nothing improves. I've been in full ego death, and all I heard was the Voices and Eloine.

Do you get it yet?

The ascendancy of each portion of the cycle is separated by at least a generation. The weak men born of the good times weren't even born in the time the strong men were in power.

Ok I thought you were married with kids for a sec, I can see where this shit is coming from though

But the cycle is still known. So why did they allow the cycle to continue? Why allow good times to happen if they only create weak men? The argument still stands. Why aren't you thinking ahead? Why does nobody think ahead?

Sorry. It's just how it is. Something that's this beaten into you never washes out. No amount of degenerate hippie dust or magic words will ever wash it away. I'm just ruined. I want it all to be over.

Because quads. Obviously.

I recommend about 9mm of lead to the back of the head as a cure, tbh fam.

That's not good enough. Why doesn't anyone think ahead and know that their next generations are only going to get worse? Why not just solve the problem forever?

If I could find someone to shoot me, it would have been done already. I'm certain I've pissed enough people off at this rate.

Oh look, it's the crazy fuck who constantly threatened to kill himself on Gab.

Why haven't you done it yet, faggot?

Why are you here if you were on Gab? Go back there.

Because Mother Dearest is still alive. Did you forget the pastebin already?

im too young to rember 9/11 i was alive for it but i dont remember it.
i wish i could say your wrong the one with the girl is nice and i wanna jack of to it but ive seen it too much.

Leave.

You should work on your literacy and not demand nominalism in peoples' manner of speaking like some leftist fuckin' faggot. Demanding your betters dumb it down for you is unjustifiable.

No, lad. The hallucinogen route is a 'shortcut' and like all shortcuts it does not produce the full extent of the desired effect and/or comes with serious drawbacks. You absolutely can wake yourself up using hallucinogens but it will most likely send you down lolberg street or have you believing red herrings, and there is a strong chance of you damaging your mental/emotional faculties in certain ways. Joe Rogan could be said to be 'woke' but he is in no way redpilled, that is because the core of his 'wokening' was the use of hallucinogens and dissociatives.

Anyone who has any chance of seeing the full truth needs to be encouraged to go the self betterment route and NOT the substance route. Exercise, proper vitamins, clean diet, and simple meditation (not the leftist/black magic type of abomination meditation, simply close your eyes before bed and concentrate on your breathing trying to visualize your breath traveling into you and past your lungs to the bottom of your feet and then back out on the exhale, this establishes a 'mental connection' with your body that seems to improve a lot of health/mental disfunction. And of course put the effort in to reading everything, seeking all knowledge in all things.

Anything less is cheating and to encourage that among plebs is to shoot ourselves in the foot.

What are the chances Holla Forums will ever be able to figure out who this right wing google shit poster is?

Thats because you are looking for something to do all the work for you. You are lazy and pathetic no wonder your father beat you.

Ego death is not the fucking way. Good job falling for kike black magic horse shit.

whoever is removed from the employee list after this fiasco

Thanks, lolbergs!

meant for

You're assuming that I could ever accompish anything at all. The very reward center of my brain is damaged, mong. I can't meditate at all. It only results in the Voices getting louder and flashbacks happening. No breath. No mantras, nothing helps.

Once you're damaged to a certain extent, you're unrecoverable. Ruined. Forever.

I've read lots of things. It's all led me to this state.

In this case, he needs to stay user. Not your personal army.

I've tried to do the work. It doesn't work. I only fail. Do you get it yet? Please just help me kill myself. Send me some Nembutal if you're so high and mighty so I won't bother you with my presence anymore.

Why are you posting kikewheels? He is DEAD

AND AGAIN

I've done it your way too. It didn't work. It only made the voices louder and made things worse. So again:

Nothing works. Nothing helps. Nothing heals. Nothing improves. I'm cursed by fate. Do you get it yet?

Everyone else gets it, and I get stuck here. That's why it's endless torment.

No, friend. Be healed in His name.

No. I now and forever reject the holy spirit of the scriptures. Fuck your kike god. Fuck all gods and all creators. I hate them all equally and without measure.

what are you a fucking oblivion charachter

You must have worshipped some kind of god to get this BTFO.

He is a obvious derailer from Jewgle realm, disregard

LOW ENERGY

Correct. My bad.

Nope. You're all just New.

Ashes and Echoes

Cringe harder.

The edge is all there is. Find another knife. That one isn't sharp enough. You cannot edgy bro shame me into backing down from this.

Use of passive voice = fuckery afoot.

Like the way 'parent', 'mother' and 'father' had become foul language in Huxley's "Brave New World".

but real talk
Shinto is the way to go for Japs like me. Fucking kikes and their stupid internationalist religions have come into Japan and fucked shit up for no fucking reason.
Also if Christianity was what made Europe great, then why is Africa a shithole? Greatness and Christianity are mutually exclusive

filtered and reported, I remember you from before the april hacks and 8ch .pl you fucking nigger. Nobody cares about how your early childhood was riddled with sadness and shit. Here have a smugska and leave

No, nip. Get Jimpacted and do something about the fucking Yaks.

Report all you want. The mods don't care. And I can dodge a ban faster than anyone.

Filtered.

hmm really makes you think.

I really wish Trump would just use the anti-trust laws against google (oh I mean "alphabet") facebook, and the rest of these jew internet monopolies

That's too much wishing, user. Too good to ever happen to us. Too good to happen while I'm alive.

Wew lad. I never had this detailed of a version of Smiley's dox.

But you can easily see. Nobody has a picture of me. Do they?

LOL

he's panicking. we know it's you

She doesn't see the irony in that statement? Coming from the VP of Diversity?

Not really. You're way off.

Ashes and Echoes

I wonder if any local Holla Forumsack would be willing to make a surprise visit and stalk the shit out of him…

Take pictures. See if you can find him.

these are more effective than just calling her a cunt tbh

You've always been a bad liar

Fuck you. I'm just going to leave you a chair leg and some vaseline so you can go fuck yourself and have a nice solo circlejerk with your five crazies.
Humoring folks like this is a waste of time but not a waste of hemlock.

Whatever Dark. I'm right and you know it.

But I dare you to try, Quarter-shekel. Lets see if you have it.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. But go ahead. Fuck with Smiley, thinking that you're fucking with me. I hate him as much as I hate the rest of everyone.

Do it. I dare you.

A lesson about vampires.

Vampires? Really nigga?

Whatever. My digits are my provenance.

Yes it's quite evident you hate yourself. And no one here is going to kill you but you

Like you'd ever be brave enough to do something harder than opening your mouth or plinking on a keyboard begging strangers to blow your brains out.

Why do you think I'm Smiley?

If it quacks like a duck…

OPTION 1: IF YOU ARE A WHITE GOOGLER: QUIT.
Now is the time, lads. Rest assured you will be snapped up in a heartbeat by other great tech companies. More importantly, all that it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

OPTION 2: SABOTAGE/SIT-IN
Sick of pulling all the weight so that burbly-haired feminist intersectional transcoders take all the credit? Simply stop producing. Stick to your guns, lads.

t. techfag whose labmates all went off to jewgle, but I refused due to this precise issue.

So send someone to Smiley's house and see if that stops me posting.

Yes. The phenomenon is well known. Some people, through their own actions and choice cast themselves out of the light and become twisted, empty creatures. They then proceed to feed off the energy of the living. It becomes an obsession and nourishment for them. The important thing to know is that these particular lost souls can only siphon your stuff when you let them in.

You are such a creature. But there's hope for you too.

No, there isn't hope for me. No, I haven't "become one of those creatures." I'm just a normal human who's more worthless than you.

There is no hope for me. Nothing helps. Nothing heals. Nothing works. Nothing improves. Do you get it yet?

And if I am such a creature, it would be better to just die. So please just help me kill myself.

How?

I'd need enough Nembutal or Fentanyl to kill myself painlessly. Or someone hire a darknet market assassin to shoot me. But those are too good to ever happen. So, I'm just stuck here.

Ok. It's actually way easier than you might think. Just save every post you've made today, or all that you can, in a notepad. Then print it out, go to your local police station and hand it to them.

The rest doesn't really matter, but rest assured that you'll be dead or worse soon enough after that

you did not do it my way. The only thing you did was give up and give in to the kikes you dumb shit. Your mind manifests the reality which it thinks you deserve. So… Your 2edgy 'cursed life' is nothing but that. You've thought up this reality where you are cursed. There is no such thing. And there is no such thing as luck. The only thing that exists is will. You lack any and all and therefor are a pathetic wretch.

When you saw a problem you sought the easy way out with drugs. That is the polar opposite of will. Instead of seeking enlightenment you sought a crutch, you sought gibs.

There is only one thing that the commies are half correct about, you can accomplish anything that you are willing to put in the time to force your brain to believe is not only attainable but guaranteed. Not in the egalitarian sense but in the will to power sense.
because you don't truly want to
mantras a yet again more black magic meditation techniques. no wonder nothing works, you're a idiot.

that is because you refuse to believe that you will succeed

I had 30 lbs of dynamite go off next to my head was told id never walk a straight line or be able to function mentally anywhere near at the level I once was. I proved all of those kikes wrong because I fucking refused to cede. And here you are, a faggot thats been posting like a whiny bitch for months who will never succeed because he refuses to gestalt it. What a fucking homo you are.

Nope. No can do. Too cowardly. And the local cops here know me. They'd just laugh me out of the station and say "cool story bro, remind me why we called you a faggot in high school again."

It doesn't work that way. You know it. And I don't trust you enough. Plus: I'm a coward.

Helium or heroin is painless if that's your criteria. But we all know you won't. You'll be here tomorrow to siphon your loosh. Now begone.

The term is "psychic vampire" or "emotional vampire" and yes, you fit the criteria. Look it up.

Y'know the reason you can't keep any friends is cuz you drain the energy from em, right? Cuz I just told you, so now you don't have an excuse for not knowing. If you asked them I'm sure they'd tell you.

You're shitposting here cuz your friends got tired of listening to it, dude, don't you realize you're continuing the spiral? Just stop being a fag and pick up a hobby.

I was having a debate about this and someone hit me with some studies that I hadn't seen before, claiming they proved that diversity does work. Is there any polack that would care to take a look at these and help me craft a response?

scientificamerican.com/article/how-diversity-makes-us-smarter/
hbr.org/2016/11/why-diverse-teams-are-smarter

Thanks.

Don't fuck her until you know she's a homemaker and not a feminist. If she acts like she fucked every Chad she could for most of her adult life, then dump her and don't give her anything. Otherwise, you might as well wrap your dick in roast beef.

Never heard of this. Thanks.

Weaken safe space laws, go after GIFCT with antitrust, and and go after immigration. Some companies like SpaceX are forbidden from hiring foreigners because of things like ITAR, but further attacking the H1-B programs are a good vector. The only real problem is to go after any of this shit, we have to get rid of the cucks in the GOP since they're stalling Congress with any tactic they can (currently, the Senate is daisy chaining pro-forma sessions to prevent Trump from making appointments) before we run out of time. They are attacking from multiple fronts (Trump-Russia being spoonfed daily, deep state cockroaches engineering incomplete leaks to defame Trump, and social media desperately 1984-ing their users are all done to, among other things, keep public interest off what happens in Congress, which is always establishment-serving), and we not only have to defend on these fronts, but counterattack them. Otherwise, Trump will get nothing done and they'll use the momentum to get another Obama in and everyone will magically cooperate to undo everything they can. If that happens, we'll be back to square one with the MSM calling us "dangerous" every week.
But thanks for the insight.

You would have to comb through each of the cited studies for manipulation and bad science. Frankly, more trouble than I feel like going through right now, I have gone through studies before that were presented as "proof" diversity is for the best and the actual data is always far less significant than stated or testing is extremely limited or poorly conducted.

I don't think Laci Green watches Jordan Peterson videos, but I'm certain this guy does:

Impressive.

Because people are lazy fucks

Is there a place where I could get like-minded people to help me look over sources like that and formulate responses to them? If nothing else, then just for practice.

Gives a whole new meaning to "Alphabet Agency"…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet_agencies
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

If she does, I'm sure she doesn't care.

Just filter the asses and elbows guy.

How soon before youtube, under google, stops diversity censorsing nationalist videos that get attention?

Once you filter assholes and enemas guy the autism drops dramatically

>twitter.com/BillKristol/status/893889000045502464
The neocons are admitting that they're controlled opposition.

This is precisely what Trump is doing with the Boy Scouts and having the press secretary read letters to him from 10 year old boys, and even inviting the one who cuts grass to the White House to mow the lawn. He's playing the long game, as always.