Woman arrested after giving birth to child fathered by 11-year-old...

Woman arrested after giving birth to child fathered by 11-year-old. The 25-year-old Florida mother faces child abuse charges
A Florida woman has been arrested on child abuse charges after authorities said she gave birth to a child fathered by an 11-year-old.

Hillsborough County Sheriff’s officials said in an email that 25-year-old Marissa Ashley Mowry faces a charge of sexual battery on a child younger than 12.

A police report said Mowry was 22 when she began having sex with the boy near Tampa.

Mowry became pregnant and gave birth in October 2014. Officials say she and the boy continued to engage in sexual intercourse multiple times when he was between the ages of 11 and 14 years old.

Officials said the child she had was placed in the care of a responsible adult. Mowry is being held without bond and it’s unclear if she’s retained an attorney.

wbaltv.com/article/woman-arrested-after-giving-birth-to-11-year-old-s-child/10239063

10 to 1 the kid is a nog

white knights will defend this.

Yep. Niggers develop faster and they tend to have lower inhibitions than whites and thus are more likely to hit on their teachers.

probably the only person who will make a man out of that kid in his lifetime.

I can already hear the "Oh man what a lucky kid" "I wish I had a hot 22-year old teacher that was having sex with me when I was 11" etc.

Oh man what a lucky kid. I wish I had a hot 22-year old teacher that was having sex with me when I was 11.

"What a Lil player xD"
"WOW LUCKY KID WHAT A PIMP"
"Haha cool"

not politics
sage and report

Have you seen her face? She's definitely none of those hot teacher lays.

the fuck are we supposed to do, faggot? have some sort of stupid circle jerk like this? :

oh and nice (1)

I do not think she was a teacher.

That's fucking hot, I bet she was serving up spicy food too.

When that 11 year old boy turns 18 they'll go after him for unpaid child support.

Funny thing is, if the genders were reversed a roastie cunt like youself would be calling for death.
she molested a fucking 11 year old boy faggot

what the fuck, do you even know where you are? don't use ghetto slang here retard.

i saw this shit post coming from a mile away, you're so predicable it isn't even funny anymore

Nah im just sick of these typical beta male arguments people make whenever a man criticizes a women in our matriarchal society.
They just go after a man's masculinity because they have no actual argument. There is no argument to make in favor a women raping 11 year old boys so they silence dissidents by attacking a mans masculinity.

Oh low another low T beta boy

"Oh low another low T beta boy"

boy you're really starting to sound like a nigger now.

this is a slide thread, get the fuck out if you're not a shill you retard.

To add to what your saying.. A lot of times when a kid has sex with an older woman, the woman is defended because she's young/petite/weak/hot. In this case though, the woman looks like a hideous manly bullfrog that men would be ashamed to be seen with. She's ugly, and she basically did rape the kid, because men would want to marry her, and nobody wants to be attached to this slug for the rest of their lives.. Y'know kind of like when an undesirable rapist guy impregnates a young girl.

A favourite defense is to claim that rape by older women doesn't harm young men.
Scientific studies of the data show otherwise. Young men heterosexually raped by teachers, mothers, sisters, show increased risk for suicide, drug abuse and mental illness.

It's not a matter of harm. It's a matter of consent.

Eleven year old girls can't give consent. So why can eleven year old boys. Where's the fucking equality?

And as to harm, this kid is going to be fucked for back child support the moment he turns eighteen. How is that not harming him?

it's not actually RAPE, it's consensual sex with a child the STATE has deemed by law to young to give consent legally to sex, and yet the kid can shit and piss, in this artificial world we live in. FYI, it's been happening for ten of thousands of years and only within the last 200 has it become illegal due tot he morals of the church.

is the kid a nigger?