ETRIAN ODYSSEY 5 WITH YOU FUCKERS

What's this?
A nigger-shit quality screenshot, you say?

Technically true, but look a bit closer.

IT'S ETRIAN ODYSSEY 5, AND I'M GONNA PLAY IT WITH YOU NIGGERS.

The plan here is to let certain rolls decide what the fuck I do at key points. I'll be controlling battles themselves, because I at least want to get somewhere and I'm sure you chucklefucks will make me spam defend over and over again until I'm dead.

However, many things will be up to you guys. These include things such as

So without making this too long, let's get started.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/10334390.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All loli team. Do it.

Right off the bat, first decision.

What difficulty?

Basic text says

Advanced text says

I'll just let the first person to respond decide this one. Pick advanced you fucker.

I probably will, but we'll see.

No way to go but advanced.

This nigger gets it

Advanced it is.

Alright, so right off the bat we're introduced to this town with an Yggdrasil tree in it, as expected. They basically just talk about the various races and whatnot. Unimportant until the hentai comes out.

More important, this Edgay guy in a uniform is talking shit, and wants us to make a guild that isn't horrible.

What will our guild name be? I can translate it to Japanese or put it in in English. Your choice. Next odd roll gets to decide. 8 characters, whether in English or Japanese.

*The max is 8 characters. It can be any length equal to or below that. It doesn't have to be 8 characters, just to be clear.

ぺったん好き or ぺったんすき if you can't enter kanji

I tried to make it as big as I could without shit quality. I'm using an extremely old webcam, but I'll try to get it bigger while we wait.

ロリのめこ

ボクのギルド

猫メイド

fuck you nigger

周子手

We have a winner!

Alright, now that we have our name, we have to make our members! This EO seems a little different than the others when it comes to this.

First, we have to pick our race. These names are certainly meant to be localized, but I'm going to translate them literally to avoid putting my own bias into what they're called.

The names are in the pictures. I took the pictures of their portraits rather than stats, because I know that's what will determine what you guys choose. I'll make a more detailed post while you guys look at these.

Make sure to include honorifics if you're doing a literal translation, faggot.

choose セリアン gaylord

we'll need at least one of those delicious bunnygirls

All rabbit girl party or bust, you tremendous puffed-up fruitcake.

Can you clarify? Does this mean for our first character? or is there some sort of main character type thing, with a set race?

This entire series, and everybody who plays and enjoys it, is fucking autistic.

have a team of all lilties

human

Okay, first race we have here is the AssRams. Obviously supposed to be humans. They have average stats across the board, but their survivability is apparently fairly high.

AssRams can become the following classes

TO CLARIFY, YOUR RACE DETERMINES WHAT CLASSES YOU CAN USE. WE CAN USE ALL BUNNY LOLIS, BUT WE WILL PROBABLY GET ASSHANDLED.

I'll start the rolling for what to choose after I make the posts about the next three races and their classes.

What do i get helping you, moron

fencer, we march against the enemy!

Next, we have the Runaria. These Moon Men are elf ripoffs, so watch yourselves. If you want a trap though (which would fit our guild name too, I guess), this is probably the race to pick. They have low survivability, high magic.

Moon Men can become the following classes

Chill. He's gotta finish translating and posting the other three race/class combos.

I choose bunnygirls

You get a fantastic Something Awful™ Let's Play with 1000% more use of the word nigger, while OP desperately pretends he's not just playing this game just to jack off to the lolis.

What the FUCK. That is some bullshit. All races should have equal amount of class number.

3rd, we have the Serian. These bunnies have high hp, str, and agl. Meaning they're hit and run, I'd guess.

Bunnies can become the following classes

I never said I wasn't playing to jerk off to the lolis.

calm down tumbrl

No, fuck you. I will not be calm. This is some bullshit of the highest degree.

The game is clearly slanted towards humans, and I am mad. How am I going to run a party with a lopsided amount of cute loli elves, bunnygirls, and potatoes when their class limitations are so strict?

I know you can reclass certain races into any class you want, later on, but this is still an outrage.

Last but not least, we have Burani's. Aka, Adult Lolis. They can use medicine well and know how to pick herbs and interact with nature and shit.

Adult Lolis/Shotas can become the following classes

And that's it. As you can see, Humans have 4 classes, all others have 2.

I want to repeat that I'll pick ANY class you tell me to if you get the roll. So let's get started with our first one.

DUBS CHOOSE FIRST CHARACTER, REROLLING ONCE PER ID IS ALLOWED.

Rolling for Loli Rabbit Hound!

Nice. Which class do you want? Masurao or Hound? Masurao definitely have better lolis. One of the two women in Hound is old as fuck, and the other is too old (at least to me) to be considered a loli. But here are the girls for each.

I didn't have enough for the other two pallets of Masurao, but it's the same thing, except the blonde has dark green hair, and the brown has purple hair.

Actually, fuck it. Switching once you've already rolled isn't fair. Even if the other class does have better lolis. Hound it is.

Loli hound 2 looks good. Doesn't this game allow you to customize them as you wish, though? It was my understanding it had sliders and allowed you to pick skin-color, eye color, and so on.

Not that I'm advocating that. It'd make this process a million times longer.

It does. In fact, you can change just about everything. But we'll be going with defaults because like you said, it would take way too long to change these. It's already taking a while to just pick them.

Go ahead and pick a name, then we'll be off to the next character.

WHILE HE'S DECIDING ON A NAME, THE NEXT PAIR OF DUBS CHOOSES CHARACTER 2.

Rollin for an inchling loli shaman for next party member

Rolling for Shaman

I guess just name her Lily. I'm bad at names and it usually takes me 9999 hours to decide on one, but this was the first thing I thought of and I wanted to get the show on the road.

Shaman it is. Which portrait? The other 3 not included are just like the previous ones, but with dark skin and darker hair. Also pick a name.

I just wrote it down in a text document. I'll enter them all after we're done, so it doesn't take so long.

NEXT DUBS DECIDES ON MEMBER 3

First pic.

And since I can't decide between 2 names, I'll determine which one gets used by the end of my post number

Odd - Chocola
Even - Cookie

Done.

Also, since this is taking a while, I'm going to change the roll to odds. Next odd post number decides 3rd member.

Das it magn.

Isn't this series gone down the shitter with DLC and bullshit like that?

k well ill roll for the blonde haired defender qt for 3rd member

Yes. Now who's your pick for the next member?

I'm pirating it anyway, so DLC doesn't matter to me.

fuckin figures, 1 off from dubs, 1 off from odds.
spending the one re-roll on same choice.

It started to with the EOU titles, but fans were furious and shit all over them, complete with not buying them.

Atlus took the message and appears to have stopped the heinous DLC.

Good choice. Name? And this is the picture you were thinking of, right?

Oh, and

4TH MEMBER WILL BE DECIDED BY NEXT EVENS.

call her maria and get to the next step

aye it was.
8 char limit for names ? that shits all over 2 of the names i had thought up

but if i had to give a quick name for her, Celes would be a quick top of the head name. given more time which i doubt anyone wants it could be better given limitations

the names if it wasnt an 8char limit would have been Hildegarde or Priscilla

manliest man human spear man

rerolling

Rolling Cestus

Last reroll

We're just waiting for rolls at this point. I could just pick one, but we gotta do this right. Evens vs odds is already a 1:2 chance. Everybody's just unlucky, I guess.

Hot damn, finally. Alright. Which image? Rather than taking them again, just check the cestus image I took earlier, it's faster. Name them as well.

FINAL PARTY MEMBER WILL BE NEXT ODD ROLL.

The man with the yellow hair

His name?

Knuckles

I guess I should say that so far, we have:

Hound; dps and some status
Shaman, heals and buffs
Dragoon, tank
Cestus, dps, can bind

You know what? I'm just going to give you the next roll for that odd. What do you want our final character to be?

Burani Herbalist, the yellow glasses girl(?)

Name?

Eirin

ALRIGHT, THAT TOOK A WHILE, BUT WE FINALLY HAVE OUR FULL PARTY. IT'S NOT ALL LOLIS, BUT WE DO HAVE SOME.

I switched the rows around based on who's supposed to be where, and now we have 300en to spend on shit. I'll just buy some shit I think will help and we'll be off.

…but first we're stopped by a faggot in a pirate hat, who forces us to go to the council, since we're new adventurers.

Now we have our first mission. It's in typical EO fashion. We have to make a map of the first floor.

I went and bought some helmets and a buckler from the shop because they're cheap but useful.

NOW LET'S GET GOING.

Knuckles stronk

APPARENTLY THERE ARE STONE STATUES THAT LURE PEOPLE IN HERE. BUT THEY'RE NOT REAL STONE STATUES, PROBABLY MONSTERS OF SOME KIND, THE NARRATOR HINTS AT. WHO GIVES A FUCK? LET'S FIND SOME MONSTERS.

Oh and by the way, sorry to anyone that I had to change the name to Japanese of. Turns out 8 characters was the limit for the guild name, but characters could only be 6.

…BUT FIRST! WE HAVE TO PUT SOME SKILL POINTS INTO OUR SKILLS.

I'll be picking these myself because of the time it would take otherwise.

I will say that we have race-specific skills now, most of which unlock at certain level thresholds (1, 5, 10, 20), and class skills like in the old games.

NATURALLY FOR OUR DRAGOON, I'LL BE GETTING LINE GUARD (1 LINE DEFEND, PHYS), MATERIAL GUARD (ALL DEFEND, MAG.), AND SHIELD MASTERY.

EVERYONE ELSE IS LESS IMPORTANT, BUT WE GOT SOME ATTACK, HEALS, AND BUFFS. THE HOUND GOT A PUPPY SUMMON SKILL TOO.

Let's get into a battle and check this shit out.

Now they're explaining Union skills to us. Get your union gauge up to 100%, and you count as one union person. Better skills need more people to activate them, from 1 to 5. TUTORIAL OVER.

Turns out acorns are a pain in the ass. Put all my guys on that one and it didn't die. I even used a skill with MANLY PUNCHER and it didn't kill him.

MY HERBALIST HAS HER FEET BOUND. WHO CARES?

Whew. First battle:complete. My puncher got his arms bound, but he snapped out of it the next turn anyway, so fuck that.

We got a rare drop. Don't know if it was conditional or not, but it's nice all the same.

WE GOT A POWER RING FROM THIS CHEST.

Imma put it on Mike Tyson.

And now we start battle 2. We have some flying chipmunk to deal with, along with that gay plant from the last battle that kept binding us.

I'm just going to PUNCH them to death with this new ring.

What's with the mix of English and Japanese names, 77? Also let us know how it is after a couple of hours. I'm a little burned out on EO at the moment but I might pick it up when it comes out just to keep it for later.

All our attacks can't even take care of one shitty squirrel. Nice adventurers. We'll get him next turn. Also summoned the dog. No idea what it'll do, but we'll see.

Character limit is 6 instead of 8 so for some names, they had to be in Japanese

I hope you're planning to pirate it rather than supporting this new DLC shit.

Nice

Momonga DEAD. Tree next. Dog healed me automatically, so that's cool.

Not sure if I can handle two. Dog stays after battle, apparently. Judging from our dps and tanking, we may have went a bit too defensive. But at least we have several lolis.

How much TP does it cost to summon dog, and does the skill description say whether or not leveling the dog will increase the duration of it's stay and heal?

Found an area that says it's for FEEDING BIRDS. Probably important for a quest later. Also found a fishing spot right in front of me. Not sure if I can fish by default or not, but we'll find out.

I think it stays until it dies. At least, that's what it seems like. There's no mention of it in the skill itself. You can summon it out of battle too. It does say that increasing the level increases the potency of its effects. It costs 25 tp to summon. For reference, you start out with about 45tp with the Hound class. The tp increases at level 4 to 45, and at level 10 to 75.

I have nobody that can fish, so we'll be moving on.

HOLY SHIT, WE FOUND A BROKEN, MUDDY ROCK AT THIS MINING POINT!!!

I'm sure this will become a weapon of legend. Another battle soon.

Battle was literally the exact same enemies as the previous one. They kept targeting only Fister, and I seriously thought he was going to die for a second. Defended through it, though.

Already accidentally found the stairs, but we have to finish that shota's mission, so it's a no-go.

This shit is comfy an now i wanna play etrian again

ALRIGHT, IT'S BACK TO ANOTHER ROLL FOR YOUR CHOICE TIME.

We have a muddy road in front of us that apparently have footprints showing that several adventurers have already tripped and harmed themselves forcing their way through it. Pretty sure, judging from the map,. that we have to go this way to finish the mission.

HERE ARE OUR CHOICES

First poster to pick wins it.

I felt so bad for him.

Middle

I plan on buying it, as I always have, and not buying any DLC.

Branch is probably a monster, give no fucks and just do it

When's F.O.E?

Chocola falls and hits her head on a rock, damaging her by 10. How could you put a loli in harm's way like that, you heartless souls?

Look, she's crying!

…the good news, though, is that for some reason, this counts as an "adventure episode", and gives us all 50 exp, leveling us up!

WELL EXCUUUUUUUUUSEE ME

How's the music? Comfy as fuck?

Pic related.

It actually is pretty comfy. The battle theme is pretty good too. Certainly better than most other EO normal battle themes.

She seems more like she's high than crying

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY BIRD FEEDING STATIONS IN THIS FLOOR, WHAT THE FUCK?

Anyway, it's time for ANOTHER CHOICE.

This time, we have a turtle lounging in the mud in front of you. There's an odd-looking coin near it. Chocola (again?) reaches her hand out to pick the coin up, but the turtle raises his head threateningly, showing it's weary of you getting close.

WE CAN EITHER IGNORE THE FUCKING TURTLE AND REACH OUT OUR HAND, OR JUST LEAVE.

Next poster that isn't 03dbb0 because he's already done too many gets to choose!

Just reach out and fight it, if it feels like an FOE you're not ready for feel free to run

Lotta coward options

Get in there!

I suck cocks

You got it.

…but now we have to figure out which way to move!

IT SAID THE TURTLE'S WATCHING US CAREFULLY, SO IT'S PROBABLY A GOOD IDEA TO ASSUME THE WRONG WAY WILL BE BAD.

STRAIGHT AHEAD PUSSY

Bottom Choice.
FULL FORCE. GET IN THERE. NO BRAKES ON THE LOLITRAIN.

IT JUST BIT US, THEN LOOPED BACK TO THE PREVIOUS SCREEN. CHOCOLA LOST 20 HP.

PRETTY SOON THIS WILL BE THE LOLI GURO THREAD.

So we're back to two real options

STRAIGHT AHEAD AGAIN

DON'T BE FOOLED

When a let's play thread hits your fetish, it's time to leave.

Night bros.

I ACTUALLY DID IT AGAIN, YOU MADMAN. THE SAME THING HAPPENED. NOW CHOCOLA ONLY HAS 14 HP!

SOMEONE GIVE A REAL ANSWER AND SAVE OUR LOLI HEALER.

STRAIGHT

FUCKING

AHEAD

GO LEFT, ITS REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY IN THINKING RIGHT IS GOOD

I'd go left as well

I PICKED LEFT, BUT ALL IT SAID WAS THE TURTLE PREDICTED YOUR MOVEMENTS AND MOVED HIS HEAD TO THE LEFT THREATENINGLY! THIS TURTLE MUST BE FUCKING MASTER ROSHI OR SOME SHIT.

The only option we have left is right. I'll choose right.

Wrong fucking picture!

WELL THEN, GUESS THE GAME IS RIGHT: LEFTISM IS BAD!

THE TURTLE JUST BITES US AGAIN, EVEN RIGHT! CHOCOLA LOSES ANOTHER 20 HP, PUTTING HERE AT A MERE 1HP!

NOW OUR PARTY IS PISSED OFF THOUGH, AND WE HAVE TO CHOOSE SOMEONE TO GO SS AND CHALLENGE ROSHI!

I PICKED SAITAMA BECAUSE HE CAN PUNCH IT TO DEATH…or maybe because I accidentally clicked A on him. EITHER WAY, WE HAVE THREE MORE CHOICES!

Which do we do!?

Uhhh……..

Shit, I have a bad feeling Roshi is gonna kill Chocola no matter what we pick

I'd say bottom choice, we seem to be missing something

Middle. Feint with a weak left jab, and then haymaker that son of a bitch.

Fake be a leftist commie, then RIGHT MAKES RIGHT

probably should think

AFTER ALL THE CRAZY SHIT, I PICKED CALM DOWN AND THINK. THEN THEY JUST FUCKING USED THE TURTLE'S SHELL AGAINST IT, AND GRABBED THE COIN.

…IT'S BARELY WORTH ANYTHING.

…BUT THE ADVENTURE WAS WORTH 175EXP FOR EVERYONE!

Despicable cuck shit. That nigger turtle tried to snap our loli in half, literally, and you just let it go free?

Should have punched it to death and eaten it instead.

Don't worry, I'm sure we'll see it again like Roshi, r-right?

Not a FOE, but this actually looks somewhat dangerous. Let's hope it's not.

After all that nonsense, you're lucky there wasn't an option to let it fuck me in the ass, or I'd have chosen that instead, just to end it.

Survived its attack with FIVE HP. Thank god it attacked my tank. Time to take it out.

Wait EO5 s out?
cia link where?

AWW SHIT! IT USED A PRIORITY MOVE AND KILLED KNUCKLES IN ONE SHOT BEFORE I COULD EVEN ATTACK AGAIN!

Luckily, I have a nectar from a chest earlier, but now the Fist Man will be behind on EXP.

The puppies furious licking will bring Celes back up to fighting shape, I'm sure.

W-Well, at least the loli didn't die first…big guy has to take the hit for her

OH SHIT! NOW WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH A MAD DOG AND A PLANT! AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY OF THOSE UNION ATTACKS THAT I USED IN THE PREVIOUS BATTLE. THE BESTIARY SAYS HE'S WEAK TO ICE, BUT I HAVE NO ELEMENTAL ATTACKERS!

What will happen to us?

Can't Eirin keep you alive? Isn't she the medic in your team?

She's only got 18 TP, and the dog is one-shotting.

He might have to line defend the front party, taunt (if he has one?), and defend/heal like crazy while everyone else puts on the hurt.

It'll be dicey, even then.

This doesn't look good for the team

8 turns later, with some decent use of line guard and buff healing, the mad dog + plant combo goes down, along with all my TP!

At least everybody survived, but I really need to go back to town. Let's see if we can get back there without dying.

It's been some battles now. How's the puppy going?

Have you kept it as a value point right now, and is it worth it at that level? Hows the heal, on average?

It's quite nice. It heals around 15 hp to one member per round, requires nothing else after the original 25 tp summon, and, because of another skill I have on my Hound, heals everyone for a small amount (about 5 to 7 hp) per round passively.

It's worth the original point getting it, at least. I also put the point from the level I just gained into the hawk pet, but I don't have the tp to summon it right now. We'll have to go back to town and resummon it after I rest…if I can get there.

Oh yes, oh yeah. Most excellent. I'm a huge fan of passives.

Can you have both the hawk/puppy out at once? I know the game was supposed to have fixed the limited party-slot issue with pets and summons etc etc, but does that mean you can have out both at once, or even more?

Thank god, the battle we run into is easy this time. Let's fuck this balloon squirrel and plant up and get back to town before I die.

Not sure. I don't have enough tp to summon both right now (it would require 50 and I only have 49).

We manage to make it back to the inn just in time, with a dark red encounter circle in the corner. I rest up at the cute bunny lady's inn, and now it's time to purchase some shit.

While you're there wouldn't you like to try some of the other classes for some elemental damage? Might make some battles easier

Wow I thought I just heard something incredibly casual. Are you sure you're in the right place?

Yeah I guess you have a point, but I kind of want to see what the necromancer is capable of.

Only at the start, after you finish the first floor you can reclass as you like. Each race has some unique dungeon abilities though, so you want one of each probably.

For sure. I think an elemental class would be really useful. I feel like one of those reapers would be good too. But this was supposed to be "user picks 'em, I play 'em", so I'm going to avoid doing that. Unless I really, really, really think it's necessary for a boss fight or something. But I doubt I'll even use this save file after screwing around with this.

In the worst case scenario, I do still have the shaman, which does have elemental buff skills that buff weapons with all three elements. I have to invest 3 skill points to get them each, but they're there.

ANYWAY, WHILE I WAS AT THE SHOP, I BOUGHT SOME NEW KNUCKLES WITH THE MONEY FROM DROPS. THEN I USED THE NEW FORGE SYSTEM TO FORGE THEM UP TO BE EVEN BETTER.

It seems like what they use are various rarity level coins like the one I got from the turtle earlier! They're not totally useless after all!

You can also recycle weapons into coin scraps, 10 of which will get you a full coin.

I used the turtle coin to upgrade Knuckle's new knuckles.

i wish i knew jap to play this. im still gonna dl it and see if its playable without moonrune speak

Back in the labyrinth, I've summoned the hawk now. Let's see how he compares to the dog.

Now I'm going to actually try and complete the objective.

Here's hoping the hawk is a badass crit machine

Wrong things, IIRC. The things you can use to level are Ingots essentially, and can be used to upgrade any weapon. You can also instead use the raw materials used to make the weapon in the first place, in the case of the screenshot the vines from the Roper.

Keep at it user, an important part of learning Japanese is bashing headfirst into games to git gud at it.

i wish i knew jap to play this. im still gonna dl it and see if its playable without moonrune speak>>10357751

Any censorship or translation issues? Looks good, but I don't want to support bad business practices.

>THAT FEEL WHEN THE HAWK IS DOING MORE DAMAGE THAN ALL YOUR OTHER PARTY MEMBERS OTHER THAN THE UPGRADED KNUCKLES. INCLUDING HIS SUMMONER.

He did say ingots, but the I'm pretty sure the coin is what he used, because I didn't sell it and it's not in my inventory anymore. Maybe the party just called it a coin because they didn't know what it was and it was an ingot all along. Or maybe I just sold it without noticing.

Haven't played an English one in a while, and this one isn't out yet in English, so I couldn't tell you. But from what I've heard, it's not bad.

Always assume translations are bad and play games for yourself instead.

If it's the coin I'm thinking of, it goes in the same pile of "sellable items" as materials you get from monsters or harvesting the dungeon, so you probably sold it if you did a batch sell there.

We finally got the first of the giant tree roots to finish this first mission!

I've already drawn enough of the map, so all that's left is to get the other goddamn root and turn this shit in!

There's some random encounter turtles you encounter later that are meant to be killed with elements, and in the second sector there's enemies that paralyze your party if they get killed with physical hits instead of magic ones. As for the Reaper, mine does decent damage and being able to lower enemy attack has been a life saver in some fights, but it burns through TP a bit too quickly. It does get a skill that's useful for grinding though where for X steps enemy encounter rate and exp gain rate goes up, which syncs well with the Masarao's skill that lets you spawn 1-3 enemy encounters in a row.

Turns out the other thing wasn't a root, but soil with seeds in it. Close enough.

NOW WE HAVE THIS MISSION IN THE BAG. ANOTHER MAD DOG RAN INTO US, BE WE KICKED ITS ASS HOME THIS TIME.

NOW WE HEAD BACK HOME.

Guess I know what class role i'll be getting for my back line

I kind of figured. EO games usually have some sort of demerit for not having magic or elemental damage at all in a party.

AND FOR OUR EFFORTS, WE GET REMINDED NOT TO BE RETARDED JUST BECAUSE WE GOT SOME SOIL AND A ROOTS, AND THEN WE GET 500EN AND 250EXP FOR EVERYONE, WHICH BOOSTS US TO LEVEL 4!

DAY 1 DLC THAT I'M FUCKING PIRATING COMING THROUGH

Does that put you at enough TP to cast both puppy and hawk? Enquiring minds need to know the summon/pet limit.

I didn't see it on the DLC menu, or I would've bought it already. I'm tempted to hack my 3DS just to pirate DLC for shit though.

Alright, I think that's enough for today. This thread has already been going on for like 3 hours now.

I might come back tomorrow if I feel like it, who knows? But I'll probably just restart and do a serious playthrough with real classes I like.

I had fun though. Hope you guys were comfy and enjoyed it. If I had to give me overall impression of the game, I enjoyed it quite a bit so far. The forge and race changes are interesting, and I like the way the union and pets work now. As someone that really wasn't a fan of the remakes, especially 2, this seems much improved.

I recommend pirating it anyway, if you can. Even if you want to give money, pirate it first.

Tried this just for you. You can have them both out at the same time.

mind showing me the link to the cia file?

Glad you had fun, I've been enjoying it so far too.

The what?

Oh baby. Time for the beastmaster Hound.

cia file is what the 3DS uses for its games

Ah, he's asking for piracy stuff then? In that case, sorry, , I'm running a legit copy, never got into the whole CFW scene.

You know OP even if you don't do the whole user party thing feel free to come back tomorrow and tell us how your legit team does in the lab

scan this with FBI.

even if you're on 11.0 you should check out homebrew for region-free and screenshots, if you're on 10.7 or lower check out the thread:

what do you mean by scanning with fbi? i hacked this shit 7 months ago and havent updated anything.

newer versions of FBI have a built in QR Scanner. You should ask more in the thread here: 8ch.net/v/res/10334390.html

but 7 months ago is a long time, relatively speaking in terms of the 3ds scene.

I'm on 11, but eh, region-free doesn't really matter since my 3DS is JP, and I don't really have a need for screenshots. I might consider it as a way to get around DLC if that's easy, but as is there's not much DLC I'm interested in.

thnx user, dling it now

oh man, I fucking love this feature

It determines your starter class. You can reclass into any class, regardless of race. You keep the original class' stat distribution and the portrait you picked.

It can fill all four equipment slot with swords.

Good taste.

Not even once.