Putin on the style! Russian premier poses for his latest action shots diving and fishing (without his shirt obviously)...

Putin on the style! Russian premier poses for his latest action shots diving and fishing (without his shirt obviously) on Siberian holiday
Its not the first time the outdoors adventureman has taken a break to the Siberian mountains.
The Russian premier visits the Tuva region regularly, even though it is not a big draw for many tourists.
And he usually opts to go shirtless here, as in 2009, the famous photo of him riding a horse without his top on was taken.
Political analysts say the president takes adventure holidays to show the nation that he is still healthy, strong and full of vigor.
It also helps encourage other Russians to holiday at home, instead of journeying out of the country for foreign vacations.
According to Russia Beyond the Headlines, besides walking, Putin loves to fish, and he has taken several trips with Prime Minister Dmitri Medvedev and Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu.
One of the fishing outings was historic as on August 17, 2011, as they were fishing, the politicians decided to switch positions, with Putin running for president, and Medvedev returning to being prime minister.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4762682/Putin-poses-latest-action-shots-diving-fishing.html

If I wanted to look at shirtless fat men I've could've gone to TRS. How is this politics?

And this is relevant how?

Holy fuck OP look at all these people giving a shit!

The only shirtless fat men you enjoy looking at are rabbis molesting children.

I just said I didn't like looking at Putin.

Putin might be autistic

A good opportunity to study the properties of botox heating up in the sun. I wonder if his face starts shifting.

(chkd)

>>>/zundel/1216

Because Russia hacked Hillaries emails and exposed all her corruption.

Hang on that was a guy called Seth Rich who leaked it from the inside

But muh russia are still bad somehow.

It's probably just Russian government PR believes that distributing pictures of the president doing outdoorsy stuff in camo pants and realtree will play up for the Western audiences they want to influence.

No, its just OP reposted dailymail.

Putin is 64 years old. He is in better shape than many people half his age.

Checked.

Putin provides a positive image of masculinity to white people worldwide.

Putin is a White Nationalist.

Backwards steppe nigger Russkies need their leaders to look like strong manly men. That's nothing unusual.

It's so weird that RIDF would get on to defend a shirtless Putin. Russians are weird

#gayforputin by Mike Thernovish.

Okay that's actually funny. Good use of an ancient meme.

he's still a manlet

Putin's fanbase must be happy.

I lold and spit coffee all overy my computer screen

Not RIDF, everything he did say is true.

You do realize that doesn't make him a worse or better politician/statist, right? I merely commented on how jacked he is compared to other world leaders. It's obvious this is used in pro-propaganda effort, and if any politician wants to learn a thing or two from it, its that being old, well-spoken and jacked compared to other old geezers is paramount to get a great first-look impression.