What are some games that let me go BERSERK?

What are some games that let me go BERSERK?

I love that feeling of going completely insane with rage and destroying everything in my path while at the same time being in constant danger of being destroyed myself

Prototype 1 and 2 perhaps?

Who would win in a fight between Doom guy with chainsaw and full armor or Gutts with his sword?

People like doing things in videogames they wouldn't do in real life user.

Nigga that better be a fucking typo

Guts would win because he has PLOT ARMOR on his side.

Prototype 1; if you enjoy it don't play the sequel
If you want to play as a guy who's seriously pissed off, play Asura's Wrath but beware of QTEs. It's a fun game but QTEs are a big fault in it.

According to the plot of DOOM he was kicked out of hell for being too bad ass.

I have always wanted to try it but I heard bad things about it.
I will try Prototype though.

Nuclear Throne

Dark Souls

Nah just kidding that's Dragon's Dogma

RFG. Fucking fuck all their shit up.

Hyper mode in Demon's Souls
Hulk: Ultimate Destruction

Why did the sequel suck so much?

Play the prototype series, you get to kill filthy humans and cause chaos.

Hulk: Ultimate Destruction is good at this. You can level certain buildings and everything.

It's a shame. It just fuels my murderboner even more though.

borderlands 2

the game would be 200x better if they dumped the pretend "action" combat though

Accept Kratos as your lord and savior!

Cmon, we all knew it was going to be posted at some point.

It was a heavily misguided attempt to "return the series to it's roots" it was also heavily rushed and Volition was more focused on Saints Row 3. Really wish it had built on the foundation and technology laid by Guerilla, which was a necessary departure from the previous games.

Also that's the only class in the game that lets you more or less power up like in dragon ball even though it's temporary but that class in the game fits your description almost exactly.
You can go pic related on monsters and people and running away is stupid since it has got a few skills that will just pull the person/monster back in, immobilize them or make you jump in their direction. the upside is you got a shit ton of damage, once you start harrassing someone they have no chance of retaliating but the downside being that it's the weakest dps class in game, you have the least and worst defense and defensive skills in game and there is only 1 ranged attack that is only good for it's side effects and attacking in an area of effect is very limited so most of the time unless it's PVE you'll be hitting one foe.
The game has this roman style and you're basically a nobody who turned out to be immortal and so you must become a god by killing the fuck out of everything

Dragon's Dogma.
If an enemy wears your patience, you can just throw him off a cliff or something.

ninja gaiden

ninja gaiden 2 and razors edge are particularly bloody (don't buy ninja gaiden sigma 2, or ninja gaiden 3)

DMC4, specifically the PC version and Special Edition.

Griffith is the hero of Berserk. Now hear me out.
His character is basically Jesus Christ in this universe.

Now let's move onto Guts the antagonist of this story.
Since Griffith is Jesus in this Universe, it's logical to conclude that Guts is the Anti-Christ of this story.

Guts is the true bad guy of Berserk.

I'm giving it a one of ten, you need to cook your pasta more al dente, and stop putting it in the fucking bin your wanker.

Morrowind. Literally no other answer.

what about dwarf fortress?

UT or Quake 3 Arena when you get the U/Quad damage, bonus points in UT for using the flak cannon.

Out of any game I've ever played I've never felt as berserk as when I picked up a dropped Udamage and a flak cannon in a crowded hallway in a 10 person DM and shredded 7 people in a row.

This bait almost got me.

I'm too slow in the head to be good with Dante. I can S the missions with everyone else. He's the only one I can't use.

dorfortess is a char based game, not video game.

Rune is the hack & slashingest game there is, with a good campaign and great multiplayer. Especially when your rage meter is full and you've got a few runes going, you can rip through fountains of dismembered extremities.

On a related note of old PC hack & slash games, Dark Vengeance and Hexen/Heretic 2 are also highly recommended.

WWE 2K16

Griffith

Need I say more?

The Serious Sam games are no doubt up your alley. The enemy count per level edges near or above 1,000 in the end game.

The new mission pack for EDF is pretty intense.

Literally strafe killing thousands of drones/dragons/giant mechs

The indian demon worked for Griffith, you retard

Don't you think it's kind of suspicious that he just happened to show up to make Griffith look like Jesus?

Well, just to get the obvious choice out of the way

Make sure you apply the all resolutions / multiple monitors patch, in case you have more than 2gb of vram

this fucking game is the best when you play it with a couple of friends

Yeah, coop mod rocks.

I Berserk games Guts can lose, though.