Vaping & Why It Matters

First off I'm not a faggot :^) I'd best your bitch ass in real life if you said that
Second I'm H'White
Third I'm not a neckbeard 230lbs of 6'7" Anglo Saxon Lean Mean Killing Machine
I vape though
I don't smoke occasionally I smoke niggers with my .45 H&K
I've probably dropped my seed in more women than most of you have or will in your entire lives
I vape though
I have a massive white dick
I have 24 inch pythons
I've killed at least 8 they weren't white so they're not people
I vape though
Thoughts?

a 24 inch python isnt that big, don't they regularly grow to something like 8 feet?

Neck yourself degenerate.

Leave poor fag

Shlomo sliding the catalogue hard today.
They can't win in debates so I guess this is all they have.

I have more respect for people who vape than people who go and buy a pipe, fukken lol, playing "dress up"

Vaping is as bad or worse than smoking if im not mistaken? I hate cleaning vape gear

I vape too user. I blow clouds in your mom's pussy

Burgers asleep
Kampfy is having dinner

real threads to check out

My name is Scott and I chuck fat ass clouds in public restaurants because I don't give a fucking shit.

No, I said you were a seditious kike pedophile shitting up the board with Holla Forums garbage just like your kind does every saturday morning. *Slit your wrists**

You are a ridiculously insecure person.

6'7 230? You're a fucking string bean. How do I know? I'm 6'7 270 and 9% body fat. Get the fuck out of here faggot

Weed is degenerate. Medicinal marijuana can save lives.

Why the fuck would anyone mix that up? Oh right. YOLO420SWAGBLAZIT247NIGGUH

Something, truly, can be too good for you. The crave is real. I have smoked weed for 7 years and it took hard work to get away from it. Hard work. Also, sage for off topic.

You didn't explain why it matters

You just blogposted

kys faggot

Vapers are under the impression that vaping is harmless because "it's just water vapor, bro". Well, that isn't quite true

In general, there are two categories of health provlems that smoking causes:
1) the smoke physically damaging the lungs, increasing risk of lung cancer, COPD, etc
2) absorption of nicotine causing long term wear on the cardiovascular system, leading to increased risk of heart attack, stroke, and other thromboembolic events.

Vaping gets rid of #1, but not #2. It's 'better' for you than smoking cigs, but still not something you should mess with. If someon switches from smoking to vaping, that's better for them, but they should still work toward quitting entirely

Son, those that have to tell people abuot what they aren't probably are the biggest proponent of…

Still doesn't mean don't act like a nig nog…

Jesus christ, doesn't mean a bullet to your head won't kill you…

Of all the faggotry you could participate in the world you do this… Get into cigars and kill yourself like a real man.

Striker fired or bust Talcum White…

Good to know that you are sterile and can't reproduce…

We get it, you suck cock.

In your mouth…

Keeping pets is cool, however I think you got midgets for your species…

8 what? Brain cells, yeah user we know…

When you say "I vape though" we get it you suck massive white dick ya nig nog…

You're the type of person I would avoid in life in general. You contribute nothing.

Judging from the box mod you probably do it as a fashion statement.youve ruined it for people like me who are using them to get off cigs.

Nice blog post you fucking homo. Choke on a bag of foreskins.

Every Saturday like clockwork the hebes start throwing matzo at the boards.

Poastan in a slide thread. Post slides.

Wtf I love faggots now

The only reason I vaped was to quit smoking cigarettes.
Neck yourself faggot

you drive a subaru, dont you?

The only thing I vape is aluminum when I'm tig welding.
I can't wait for my Alzheimer's.

I used to have that webm but lost it. Thanks. I smoke regular cigarettes, but smoking is bad. If you can don't do it. I quit for 6 months and started again for some fucking reason. I can understand smoking e cigarette (it's cheaper) but is it really called vaping? I associate that with fags who some stupid tricks with the smoke and shit like that.

You are a faggot and whoring around is ruining potential future wives.

This post is so desperate.

Vaping is the implicit last stand of white identity tbh.

This is the sort of thread that nu-Holla Forums bumps and mods leave open. Kikey really outdid himself neutering this board.

Only 230 at 6'7" holy shit bean poll hit the gym

Cool bullshit blogpost, bro

KYS kike

You will become one though. Vaping makes your brain gay. We will never ever become friends. Your faggot brain would sooner or later want to suck my dick.

every time you put that phallic e-cig up to your lips you are reenacting sucking a big black dick, so fuck off you sliding faggot.

Reported.

you must be a skeleton
oh. well in that case you must have an extremely narrow frame and not train any legs or back
are you trying to say you have dark hair and nigger eyes?
nice r-selection you got going on there, subhuman

Kill yourself, degenerate.

Could’ve sworn they weren’t supposed to do work on the sabbath… Maybe they don’t think this is work.

Nobody cares, you degenerate turd. What do you do when a woman walks by? Start jacking off and sniffing her ass? You're barely any better than some nigger that can't think past his crotch for five minutes.

Sage because what the fuck is this shit.