Dad is incredibly smart, however he has been brainwashed over the years by my feminist extremely liberal step mum

How can I wake my dad up, please help me guys. I am scared for him and my half sister.

Other urls found in this thread:

yout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have already given up on baby boomer+ age range. Best they can ever do is half red-pilled to the point of acknowleging globalists. Never kikes though. The six gorrilion is too deeply embeded into their soul.

Your best bet is just getting them to the globalist stage through my babies first redpill and letting them connect the dots themselves. Otherwise their cucked and pozzed as can be. Seperate yourself from them in any way possible if you can't slowly get them to the truth.

Looks like your mom is the problem, and your dad is just following along, and eventually believed it. Convince your mom that Esoteric Hitlerism is better for women, herself, or whoever she's doing this for.

fuck 'em, an old man who still doesn't understand how the world works, waste of energy

Who are the niggers in your picture?

I have kinda the same situation.

You are working against decades of indoctrination and the Lügenpresse here. Best thing you can do is to start with something that libshits used to hate but now are expected to support. Like raising questions why people like Mc Cain with their warmongering are suddenly best buddys with (((peaceful demorats))).

What also kinda worked here is raw footage of the migrantcrisis. All these boats loaded with gangstastyle young nogs without any women or children made even my mother say "b b but there arent refugees?!".

Whaterver you do, dont name the jew. This activates some sort of "killswitsch" in their brains and they switch back to full 1968 acidmode.

There's this thing called late term eugenics user. Go kill them both.

Here's the thing tho, something is up because he has tested at a Mensa level iq through his work.

Maybe he knows how it works but he is closeted about it.. I can't give up on him if not though

post the videos

That means nothing. Plenty of smart people are naive of how the world works and can't comprehend that not everyone functions as logically as they do (or may be acting in bad faith in situations they wouldn't even consider).

Kill him and claim your place in the hierarchy

With Open tavistocks for a start. It's what I used on my own resident boomers.

What the actual fuck, I typed With Open tavistocks.

Ga tes. I fail to see the point of this word filter.

is your sister a snowflake too?

Also leftie-digestible redpills, IE Israel's treatment of the Palestinians, to the point of trying to memory-hole the entire nation of Palestine (Breitbart did it recently, they'll hate anything that comes out of that site.
You can also give them some Syria / Ukraine / Iran stuff in a "the big corporations want war, why can't we all get along?" context.
They might never join the dots and work out (((who))) is at the back of it. But they're boots on the ground for an anti-war protest and less money in Israel's pockets.

You guys ever notice how the board always gets flooded with shilly "lol-sorandumb" Holla Forums-tier sewage every saturday morning? Is the cuck flood coming later today or are those on sundays, I forget.

Trying to red pill Boomers, especially shitlib Boomers of above average intelligence, is generally a gigantic waste of time. They know no humility and they are convinced that they are the greatest people to walk the Earth. Focus your energy elsewhere, like saving your stepsister before it's too late.

t. user with two 130+ IQ giga-shitlib Boomer parents

Here have some nogs who comlaines about their hotel in Italy, for the lybian coast help yourself on jewtube:

yout ube.com/results?search_query=lybian+coast+refugees

Basketball americans made famous for saying gibberish - usually about drugs. Please do not make me disclose how I know this.

First off; IQ holds no merit when it comes to accepting reality. do all these high IQ libtards worth saving? Maybe. I have better luck with boomers personally. I take the Israeli war route. But I guess thats just me. My grandparents are already pretty awake. They just don't like esoteric Hitlerism.

So much this

Buy a set of camping gear for both you and him. If you are in merican zone try and bring some funz and nugget foods. If you can, obtain some wild pig to bring with you as foods or some other high nutrient density non farm raised wild game. Don't bring beer, bring some small amount of hard liquor, and dish out only a shot or two a night only.

Then go ask your dad 'How many days vacation you have?' I want to go out camping with just you in October. You are not to ask him if he wants to go, you are only asking him what time is he available. Once he responds you go to your mother and tell her when you guys are going out. No question what so ever is to be in your voice, if she bitches about something just say you will spend time with her another day, maybe this christmas, its guy time. Leave it at that and don't explain anything. And then make arrangements for the trip. This way you subtly take charge so your father doesn't have to have a big ass fight with your whore mother, and it is an easy go with the flow thing for the weak minded to slip into and conform to. And unless you have a kike mother or something of the sort she will feel enough pride her little man has grown some balls she will accept it, most resistance will be because of routine, but she wont rise much of a stink if you stay firm and do not relent or explain. Your dad is likely just going to enjoy having a chance for guy time away from the female master.

You guys head out. You setup camp AWAY from any liberal pozzhole campsites with rules out the ass or female distractions. Best if you can get permission to camp out on some friends land or out in the middle of ass fuck nowhere so you can shoot funz. Bring funz targets, waterballoons, cans, milkjugs and the like as well as fire fuel depending on the area you live. Get were you are going early so you guys are not tired from the trip and can unwind in the wild. Don't drop redpills during the day unless your dad starts down a path, especially first day, just spend it with him doing manly shit, like figuring out how a fucking tent works and gathering tinder. Don't separate, do it all together and laugh a lot about everything. If hes a clutz fuck up and you are a high speed high and tight man, fuck up yourself on purpose and laugh hard about it. You want to put him at ease and into the not give a fuck mentality. If you are not judging him, you prime the pump so to say. And doing fun man shit always brings in the tribal 'in group' mentality. Keep an eye out for him regressing into his own mind, men whom have been cucked by women and society for decades are very susceptible to mental fights over guilt or made up rules you might not even be aware of so when you see em pull back find something to laugh at or go do physical shit and smile a lot with him.

Once the day is mostly done and the fire is going, you guys are getting full as fuck off of real solid wild meat (shit hits heavy) you give him a shot of liquid courage. No letting him get drunk, its just to let him relax and unwind a bit more. After fifteen minutes find a place to start slipping in some redpills while yall are going into deep thinking man mode around the fire. This is nature btw, men at the end of the day for all time before modern civilization did exactly this once we discovered fire. Hundreds of thousands of years of evolution will have primed his monkey mind to open its deeper recesses to the brother monkey beside him while staring into the fire or at the stars. Our ancestors talked the way we here talk to each other, trying to figure out the wider world together so your tribe can face and survive it better while your soul can rest more easily in its understanding of what the fuck the gods are up to.

I would suggest you don't sperg out and drop heavy redpills. Just keep it light and easy, and follow his lead as to what he is interested in. If he doesn't give a fuck about sports, don't drop jew's own nigger ball or the like, if hes not into tv news don't bitch about that. You as the guide must conform to his path to open his eyes to the wilderness he is about to step into. What he is interested in will determine the best route to his enlightenment. Just look at us, each board brings out its own subset, and it allows us to filter and inject proper redpills at the right time to bring in ever more aware user's. You must do much similar when dealing with your father I believe. If you do not know what he is interested in (a sad state btw) open up with how education, jobs or women operate. All men are aware at some level of the fucked up shit going on with all of that, even if they dont know the real reasons. good luck user. you must do something like this, to act like the father in this relationship to teach his son. Even if you fail due to his conditioning, consider it practice for the days when you bring your own son and try and enlighten him.

mods being retarded and fucking with the gifted education conspiriacy threads
its fucking stupid

I made the mistake of revealing my power level in front of my family. Now my dad thinks I'm a (((skinhead))) and is reading stories about how skinheads (((recovered))) from their racism and is getting me a therapist and shit.

I thought Neo-Nazis being a Jew psy-op was just a meme

I would agree most boomers are a complete lost cause if they are already not conspiracy theorists. And frankly of no concern. But generation x is not old enough to be sitting on top of milinials whom are visiting this site and others like us. And while they have been cucked by what the boomers did, they have been aware of how shit the world is for them their entire lives. Granted within that generation there are divides, the older half are very boomerish for many reasons, but the younger half are far more open and aware. These guys if shown the door are likely to walk thru it, explanations of what the fuck everything is shit is often all that is really needed. And they can provide a very functional base of supply for those younger men whom cannot actively prepare for whats coming themselves.

Hell, even older millennials are getting into their thirties and have children of their own. So stop crying about boomers. They lost this civilization and destroyed it, but we are what will determine what comes next. So forget them, focus on that which is important, there are always others coming into their own whom need guidance whom are more likely to resist the jewish conditioning so long as men like us are there guiding them.

generation x IS old enough

YAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE DADDY

REALLY ACTIVATES THOSE ALMONDS

I JUST CAN'T HANDLE THIS AMOUNT OF BANTER IT'S TOO FUCKING MUCH T. YOZZORA

JUST HOW MUCH CAN THE LITTLE FAGGOT HANDLE??!??!?!?!!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!?

THE EVIL JEW THE EVIL JEW THE EVIL JEW THE EVIL JEW T. RULEDUD

MY NAME IS KAMPFY AND I LOVE SA GOON COCKS SHOVED DOWN MY SA GOON THROAT

HE WILL BE EXPOSED
HE WILL BE EXPOSED
HE WILL BE NAMED
HE WILL BE SHUNNED
HE WILL HANG

HOW CAN HE EVER RECOVER FROM THIS ONE???????????????????????? ;)))))))))

IM CONFUSED

I wonder what he meant when he uttered those words

so one can understand the excellence in this reality

lackluster spam is still worthy of its title

lackluster spam is still worthy of its title

rather confusing and uninteresting content

He cleans the bullshit up for free

I wonder how many hotpockets the faggot has

careful now torfaggot or people might pay attention to the thread.

Movement start with wonders like Trump, but they are sustained by us the people. It's your duty to grow others around you to the best of your ability. That is what it means to be white.

A meme is just an idea propatavistockd through the masses minds. However it is not reletavistockd to some ethereal space separate from the material world. The memes will manifest through the actions of the masses. This flow of information goes both ways. Through various mediums certain key words and phrases are put into the mouths of caricatures. Thus a (((skinhead))) is born in the mind of the perceiver. As soon as you hit a keyword immediately they draw upon the media generated image. I know you're underage, but meditate on this and you will come to understand.

Best way to approach a person is through their own self interest. Straight forward pursuit of knowledge is irrelevant to 99% of humanity. Questions/arguments must be couched in the perspective they view the world. Avoid buzzwords. Or meme words like the "jewish question".

hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds
hotpocket ruleduds

RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS
RULECOCKS

text him the link to the greatest story never told

he whom does it for free

MUH SA GOONS

Free

Really activated my almonds

holy fuck

one can only begin to think

so what's the torfag so butthurt about

if anything it's probably not just one thing, there are bound to be a few topics that (((they))) don't want to be discussed. If there was a single critical topic I'd wager the (((shilling shitposting))) was be worse to bury it.

or could just be a regularly scheduled shitpost just to make us think something important is being slid. In both cases I wouldn't stress about it, truth will prevail.

why the negro pic user…

arguing people out of their convictions is the hardest thing to do, for no new value system can coexist with an opposing one. you will NOT be able to make any headway before utterly collapsing his worldview first. and you are already stuck with several handicaps.

with all that said, here is a few pointers:

It really does activate a killswitch. Boomers cannot tolerate antisemitism. They will believe in the Holocaust until they are in the ground.

It was like an instant epiphany.

Why is it so ingrained in them? They scarred us with their holohoax stories when were were children, but we came to know the truth. I only needed it proven that it wasn't scientifically possible to have happened. How is it that this isn't possible for them?

One word, comfort. Something most of us have never known. They attribute all of their selfish gains and hedonism to the Jews. They worship tons of jews like bob Dylan and Paul Simon.

They have almost no power because of how selfish boomers are. Even millennials have more of a chance to influence the world.