#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Keikaku Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- twitter.com/icejournalism/status/758023920918421505
- techraptor.net/content/techraptor-2-0-kickstarter-live || kickstarter.com/projects/rutledge/the-next-evolution-of-techraptor
- archive.is/ZHOYc || archive.is/VUQRd
- bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-07/gawker-auction-can-proceed-on-extended-timeline-judge-rules || archive.is/QKdi1
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3OuUE
twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/11/gamergate-sting-operation-exposes/
twitter.com/LibertarianBlue/status/763856778610216961
archive.is/kVRcp
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/kotaku-will-be-auctioned-off-with-other-gawker-assets-on-august-16th/9334/
twitter.com/MarkM447/status/762028740385832960
twitter.com/SteeScribbles/status/763081384370008064?lang=en
twitter.com/TheFrenchCritic/status/762034467456319488
9xbuddy.com/
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/763883280278192130
allthink.com/1561533
archive.is/Aqk85
archive.is/2AcrO
archive.is/zEDJE
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/763727817343328256
fox19.com/story/32740464/more-than-16000-people-want-harambe-to-be-a-pokemon
thisisinsider.com/harambe-gorilla-pokemon-2016-8
please
ubergizmo.com/2016/08/petition-to-make-harambe-a-pokemon
businessinsider.com.au/harambe-gorilla-pokemon-2016-8
joe.co.uk/life/a-petition-to-make-harambe-the-gorilla-a-pokemon-has-nearly-15000-signatures/78924
capx.wikia.com/wiki/Simayan
capx.wikia.com/wiki/Monkezuma
twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/status/763896746619514881
twitter.com/Eggkin/status/763907687813742592
americavoteswithcardsagainsthumanity.com/
u.teknik.io/lL3oH.webm
archive.is/dh5X2
archive.is/Beeyz
archive.is/v0epo
archive.is/fbXyp
archive.is/d93L6
archive.is/etcta
archive.is/41YbQ
archive.is/eeJJS
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/42jglf/censorship_iglvzx_has_falsereported/
archive.is/nu4Lv
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/48k5i3/twitter_bullshit_agg_trying_to_go_through_kevin/d0kfg11
archive.is/8U87e#selection-879.0-883.71
archive.is/kPC6Q
archive.is/KN89m#selection-5301.0-5313.38
twitter.com/pripyatbeast/status/763805379117494272
contactcustomerservicenow.com/contact-amazon-customer-service/
archive.is/3OuUE#selection-2393.53-2409.20
archive.is/RGFtr
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/763963611966345216
docs.google.com/file/d/0B5gxhanDoY4lbkZCbGpPbFpYdzA/edit?pref=2&pli=1
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/763976796303794177
archive.is/FUFhs
twitter.com/michaelkeyes/status/763870819101454336
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/763981066726019072
twitter.com/Daemonprofane/status/763885291501293568
archive.is/GCaoO
ship2block20.com/hidden-face-hypocrisy-randi-harper/
express.co.uk/news/politics/699122/election-corruption-ignored-political-correctness
archive.is/JlMpo#selection-6865.0-6891.18
8ch.net/_a/aug16.txt
twitter.com/MeninistTweet/status/764125955140890625
oregonlive.com/silicon-forest/index.ssf/2015/06/intel_facing_disappointing_sal.html
runnersworld.com/olympics/why-the-womens-800-will-be-the-most-controversial-race-at-the-olympics
thelibertarianrepublic.com/transgender-mma-fighter-destroys-female-opponent/
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/764144186849320961
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/764144386342924288
twitch.tv/totalbiscuit
rarbg.to/torrent/iwgtm4q
express.co.uk/news/world/699096/migrant-crisis-Calais-France-refugees-Emmanuelle-Cosse
lawnewz.com/high-profile/judge-rules-that-hulk-hogan-gets-control-of-former-gawker-editors-assets/
twitter.com/LimitedSoftware/status/763021328668618752
yournewswire.com/man-who-leaked-clintons-medical-records-found-dead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Old bread: archive.is/3OuUE

Also, Mombot exposes aGG crew as the frauds that they are:
twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672

Hourly tripfag circlejerk and not videogames thread

THEY THOUGHT THEY HAD THEIR PICNIC MADE…

BUT THEN CAME THE ANTS !!!

REMEMBER TO BE GOOD TO YOUR TEACHERS

benis

You'd think the
KEIKAKU DOORI
would excite me a bit more… Nope, still unenergetic and bitter as fuck.

So did you guys see the No Man's Sky shit?

Jim Sterling's a hack and indie apologist, but at least he isn't a Sony shill, I guess.

I'd feel sorry for the DDoS if it wasn't for him being a complete cock gobbling, grade A douchebag who felt the need to act like he's some kind of "enlightened nu-gamer."

Breitbart even did a piece on it.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/11/gamergate-sting-operation-exposes/

never EVER forget getting caught was part of the plan
its super gay

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

MOMBOT IS GOAT

twitter.com/LibertarianBlue/status/763856778610216961

Of courshe. Big Mombot draw when?

Reminder

Volt-tard is down too?

thanks, i send my email to amazon!

Oh, huh, hadn't even seen that one. Thanks for the catch.

Wonder what Amazon will do with this information. I mean, one of their "anti-abuse" employees was just caught trying to harass and silence someone, literally justifying it with "it's okay when we do it."

If this is a new staple of threads, I fully fucking approve.

Also, don't forget

It is until I get bored of it.

Isn't it great?

FOR HER, THE BEST JOUGASAKI

also, checking these dubs

What the hell did he do again?

Being French is bad enough, I'd say

Somebody's getting fucked

Time to fuck Galvez over?

Me here as well!

I'd rather not get anyone fired over this shit. Well, except journos of course.
… I'll be honest I don't even get why there's a breitbart article about it. It's hilarious, amazing, brilliant twitter drama, but it's just twitter drama.

Have some salted watermelon.

GamerGate confirmed for antisemites.

My vote is yes

this

I must still be asleep, this is too good. I just hope there's enough of those faggots to keep doubling down and not let this die out

That's racist.

His job at amazon is to prevent harassment ? Okay yeah in that case that's retarded and even a bit funny.

Traitors deserve what they get as far as I'm concerned. For as big a shitstains as they are, at least aggros who were aggros from the start stuck to their fucking convictions instead of turning traitor when their epenis wasn't sucked enough.

How funny and how embarrassing.

wew fucking lad

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE AND THE BEST MEIDO

Why are the serious and ethical journalists at Breitbart writing about petty twitter drama among nobodies? Why are they reaching so hard to try to pin this on Amazon? Isn't that the kind of abuse and smear that you ethical fellas are against?

I don't know if i'd call it funny, infuriating maybe
Its not even just that, he went on a local news outlet to call us domestic terrorists with zero proof, then gets caught with his dick in the cookie jar for the same shit he slandered us with

Galvez was always aGGro though.

Why is Val such an autistic faggot he can't just go user? I've never seen him contribute anything meaningful really to discussion. Does he want to be a leaderfag that bad?

I thought Galvez at least pretended to be GG in the beginning. Wasn't the "harassment patrol" Galvez's fault? Am I getting twitter shitters mixed up?

that was that iczer faggot.

Why are you so autistic that you can't just ignore him? Or go forced user.

Because then he can't D&C

Oh, Ralph.

Val, the commie namefrog wannabe leaderfag, is but hurt about Breitbart again and doesn't think SJWs should be held accountable for their actions. Shocking!

Dont try get him fired
what the fuck is wrong with you people

Get the fuck out shill.

Seriously consider suicide.

This is confusing, that's not my name and it doesn't answer any of my questions. Is this some sort of ethical gooblygoblin language?

Would going forced user stop him from trying to leaderfag as a leftist fedora tipper and sabotage stuff?

Dude, you misquoted. That is not Val. Val is the only one that should consider suicide

Not when Amazon is authoritarian, and hires known harassers.

His job revolves around preventing this shit, fuck outta here

Sorry, shilling is unethical, I am ethical just like gamergate.

Galvez must really not want us to email Amazon look at all the shills.
Though If Val actually gave a damn about gamergate he'd go user there's no reason for his namefagging and its caused multiple threads to derail.

And Threadly reminder to filter shills like these, so as to make them not pop up again.

go to bed izzy

Oh boy, is it time for the thread to get shilled to fuck again?

beautiful

We don't even have to do anything, he's working really hand getting himself fired on his own.

Friendly reminder, shilling will not ease the asspain aggros

It was the great Xythar that taught how unsafe it might be to have one's personal information in the hands of a business that employs those that might disseminate that information.

If we do an OP for contacting Amazon, can we call it Operation Bushwack?

They have to release their butthurt somewhere.

Just be glad he is mostly confined to GG threads now. After the shitfest he turned the musical into, he barely shows his toad face outside here.

One day he will finally off himself and we will be rid of that paedoislamapologist.

Drybones is going to be pissed.

Operation Dedede?

Sorry for breaking your echo chamber, I guess freeze peach is not so great when you're hearing things you don't like huh.

Allum thought it was funny I guess.

I agreed at first, but apparently his work is actually preventing online abuse and shit like that, so it's frankly a bit out of place to imagine him in that spot.
Although an OP just for it seems retarded, just tweet at amazon about it if you're really vindicated about it or something

I'm more partial to OP: Nuke Israel.

Galvez can get fucked. I don't give a fuck what the shills or Val think (not that there is a big difference there). This is like not going after Butts on the pedo shit. Just do it. I don't want some fucking creep like this having people's information on fucking Amazon of all places.

CON has nothing to do with fucking amazon
his job at amazon is licking cum off the toilet floor

you want to do damage fucking show how much of a scumbag he is and how corrupt CON is

fucking morons

No, he's getting fucked.

I've been out of the loop for a while. I've seen a few things, not really engaged. But I have to tell you, you guys are awesome.

Never give in, never surrender. On behalf of lurkers everywhere, carry the flame, we'll add some more fuel when needed.

I just wanted to play videogames, as I'm sure many of you do, but you created real, measureable, actual, significant change. Never let them deny you that.

Amazon… Israel… Nuked…

Wonder Woman movie confirmed for massive bomb.

Like clockwork after every happening.

Well, when a master plan that went on over the span of months worked flawlessly, you can't help but congratulate the person doing it.

I love how he was all "I'm fully against this kind of thing, but…" No, Izzy, you're either fully against the action, or you're not. No exceptions.

CON is a fucking con-job. Amazon is far more important since normalfags use that shit. I don't want Amazon getting infected by this "anti-harassment Twitter SJW" bullshit. I don't even know what the argument is against it is. Bad PR? To fucking who, that shit was over a year go let alone now.

archive.is/kVRcp

So far only some namefag retard and pathetically obvious shills wants the last part.

I just personally want to crush them and preserve tits and ass.

Judging by the fact that he got taken on a giant ruse cruise trying to start shit i'd say he's unqalified anyways

Nuke this fag from orbit. He wants to be in a secret dox club, he deserves to reap the fruit of his hypocrisy.

I changed my mind when I learnt his job was that though; I didn't know. Now I just don't care about him losing it.

How do you fall for that shit? Honestly.

I'm starting to think Izzy himself is in the thread trying to make it look like there's a huge OP to make him lose his job, just so that he can cry about gamergate being meanies to him on twitter

How do you answer to the accusations presented by user?

for her

You won't make much of a leaderfag if you don't keep track of who's who, you garlic munching baguette lover.

Izzy will just use that shit to try and propel himself into a different career though. He will try to make himself seem like the victim.

This is one reason it's about more than lewd for me. I want to smash these disingenuous crybabies to absolutely nothing.

By just reminding everyone, each time, that the musical turned out fine and even is on youtube, user.
"the musical was ruined" is a meme, user.

Good luck to him in his next career.

Found the stumbling block for him.

I want to bully this girl

Mudslimes are my only concern.

Such a meme that Mark said he'd ban you for two weeks if you went in the Holla Forums sings thread?

His job title was in the title of the article you didn't read before spouting your opinion.

of course he will
its the plan b of the SWJs book

Can we make Mombot the new queen of gamergate?

PinkTesticlelvez doesn't have the nuts to set a foot in Holla Forums. He is too terrified or arroused of le evulz cheesepizza posters

Danielle already is.

They can cry about us being meanies but after the shit they pulled he has less of a leg to stand on than HW

He's just a fat goober. Fuck, even a lot of SJWs hate him for being a "male ally." If this shit always backfires, then where is srhbutts currently employed then?

No, but I wouldn't mind naming her Chief Ara

Hell, we already know which victim card he's going to use, because he already used it on his extended family:

he already backpaddeld and came with new concern trolling

see

That's why the issue should be brought to Amazon and left for them to decide how to handle it. His friends will write articles about him being harassed no matter what you do.

AND THE FUCKING PUSSY DIDN'T EVEN HOLD UP HIS WORD. VAL PARTICIPATED IN THE SINGAN THREAD.

The only reason I didn't submit my entry.

His employee that hired him to combat the shit he did at that
Its madness

Not true at all. Hes been outed as being on both the GG forums and /cow/.

heh

oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/kotaku-will-be-auctioned-off-with-other-gawker-assets-on-august-16th/9334/

In the musical thread; I was part of the last Holla Forums sings. Was fun.
But Mark's right about the fact I shouldn't approach the next musical. Would cause drama from idiots everywhere for nothing, and indeed then ruin it this time. I was only planning on lurking anyway.

Sorry, my bad on this one; I don't read breitbart. I deserve the billy.

I just don't really think gamergate will gain anything from it. If you avoid using the hashtag at the same time then I don't care.

Mark is a good admin.

I can't fucking wait. I wonder which journo is gonna get shafted in the next few weeks.

HEY THAT'S NOT NIECE

Val went into the thread right after that like a turbo autist and ignored pretty much everyone telling him to fuck off.

fuck off

If he were a good admin he would have hold up his word. But because Val licks his anus in a dm group public, he didn't do what he said he would

twitter.com/MarkM447/status/762028740385832960

Oh god, are they going to make their property even more toxic than it already is? Leave it to the sociopath known as Nick Denton to salt the earth with literally everyone, including the people who are going to give him money.

I want to bully her vagina.

I wanna write lewd messages with permanent market all over her face

Were the femanons you were creeping on that you scared away from the project "idiots," namefrog?

Looks like SJW retards are going after some game dev for having the swastika in his game. The thing though is that it is literally the buddhist version and symbol.
twitter.com/SteeScribbles/status/763081384370008064?lang=en

The bully levels of this thread is out of the chart, what would Vivian think if she read you guys!? Stop bullying her sister.

Le superiour frog acting as if he doesn't like drama because it doesn't benefit anyone.

twitter.com/TheFrenchCritic/status/762034467456319488
Contrast to le scumbag frog enjoying how drama is easy

Le leaderfag frog telling you what to do and what not to do with his hashtag.

Yes you definitely do.

I want to pee in her vagina

And it totally ruined the Holla Forums sings too. Leaderfagged it so hard, user, I broke it.

Okay that's making me even more impatient to see now.
D'you think they've got tons of dirt about numerous studios/devs and that's how they got so much control/influence ? And they're gonna release it as a final "fuck you" to the world ?

It's not SJWs, it's people making fun of this because it's out of nowhere. Even broteam is in the replies dude.

I didn't comment on the article -well aside from saying I didn't see the point in making an article out of this drama-, I commented on the "let's get him to lose his job" point from some user.

Je suis désolé, êtes-vous pas l'habitude de la langue terrible Française HON HON ?

is that an xbox one?

fuck off

I hadn't paid attention at first but
this isn't my daughter

Maybe if you'd read it you'd realize why its newsworthy.

Just stop replying to those imbeciles, you're feeding them. Makes you no better than the shills.

Ah, I see they've gone back to being bloggers instead of journalists.

They are whatever they need to be for the most advantages and least responsibility.

Erf, you're right. I usually don't, dunno why I'm taking the bait today. Apologies. I'll take even more billy.

Is it seriously the first time this guy has heard of the swastika having any other meaning besides Germany's shitty version of fascism?

I wanna wack Gilda's fave with her downvote button

So did Kamiya say anything about that shit Asian character article?

So Vivian?

Blocked.

It's a vastly superior product.

I want to get bullied by mombot

Sounds about right.

Barely any nihon dev cares about what the west has to say regarding "critique" in video games, thankfully. If he were shown about it he'd probably just reply "ok" or "who cares" at best.

Yes and make her watch saying that it is her fault Vivian's getting hurt

I know, but someone big should directly say fuck off to these kinds of shits.

I agree, but… jap devs tend to be peaceful and not care about this shit, which means they can take their time doing what they love instead of trying to suffer through quotas or whatever.
What's that tekken dev who regularly shittalks retards on twitter and oftentimes expressed he likes cute girls and will keep on making them hot, even just to spite americans if necessary ? Harada ?

You are a sick person

I hope she never ever reads Eltonel's new comic

the classic are the best

I hope he just finishes that shit. I love eltonel but pls, when was the last update?

June 26th.

I hope he never finishes that comic, it's going to give me nightmares. Even when I'm not looking for it, I always end up reading NTR. It's like I'm cursed to get NTR by NTR itself.

I think "anti-abuse specialist" would have to be pretty much the one exception to that. That's not a real job, that's some shit he got because he lied on tv about being harassed and his fellow SJWs shilled for him so that "Amazon shows it's serious about tackling online abuse". Getting fired because the same SJW activities you got hired for included doxxing makes sense.

However, I haven't seen anyone confirm this supposed job is real. We known he's a troll with connections to troll groups for a long time, he could have just made it up. Like the people who put "writer for Kotaku" in their bio. Furthermore he's an irrelevant twitter troll who shouldn't get much attention - if he really is employed by Amazon they'll undoubtedly hear about it.

No fucking "OP" names.

Fuck off.

He's buddy-buddy with a bunch of third-party trolls like Teridax you dumbass. He's probably a regular on /baph/, and he's certainly not going to be averse to imageboards or shilling.

I know send halp!

how would you drink the mug of hot chocolate if you're tucked up in bed??

Carefully.

Ayup. Never ever.

There is nothing to suffer through.

If you are a creator and have balls, you get on Shitter for the whole world to listen and tell them to fuck off. First thing I do upon hearing any bitching about "objectifying" women.

have a webm
9xbuddy.com/

Yeah, had no idea the guy was actually working as an anti-abuse dude. I thought he was just either a delivery dude or packin boxes. Or at best just there for the hotlines.

Maybe japs simply don't really even notice that kinda stuff. Like, I don't really know much about iranian journalism, so I don't react to it. Might be the same thing for them.
Or maybe they just don't speak english

Such beautiful poetry, motherfuckers

Through a long twirly straw.

WHERE'S MY GIRL ON GIRL FAGGOT

Go filter out cheating or NTRshit on Tsumino.

You're welcome.

So… who is going to tell this user the bad news?

Why is it so hard for anyone to just say "Fuck you, I'm not shoehorning in or removing anything just because you say to and if you try to drag my name through mud with you baseless projected bullshit, you'll regret it"?

what's going on?

Good morning, glorious faggots. Have you prayed to your Creator, today?

I blame TI6

Dropped.

There's some sketches. And a bonus Tophat sketch. Which I assume isn't enough for most.

Yes, I have prayed to Mombot.

voat better not fuck up, it's the perfect occasion for them to get tons of plebbitors over to their place and perhaps stay even when reddit comes back on

I can't remember, isn't this the girl that's in that super fucking sad webm edited to make it look like she comes to visit iwata and an old lady tells her he isn't home anymore ?

twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/763883280278192130

Klepek being a fucking idiot again

This is an argument for inaction, then people wonder why we don't do stuff anymore.

Guess I wasn't the only one curious about how KiA was responding to this.

I didn't think I'd be disgusted at him even more than when he was at kotaku holy shit

Voat's extremely slow on my end. Hopefully the reddit refugees will donate to voat's servers.

Val…

Voat's a failure. I don't expect it to go anywhere.

Sure, but if it can serve to make people leave reddit, even just a bit, and to think of the idea of alternatives, it's good. Also, for now the GG part of it is somewhat revolt territory, so getting non-retards there would help too.
Reminder to make a gnu social account, sealion.club's a bit too muh redpill-tier right now, but it's still fun.

Go back to /erp/ faggot

I pray only to the destroyer

yes

If you don't want to actually play video games, I suppose.

nice meme

A good cry is a good clean-up, user. Always keep one ready to stay fresh, proper and awake.

Does val has his own shill army so he can pretend to be relevant here?

Games in English that aren't on other systems then. At that point it pretty much just becomes a Persona 4 Golden machine.

You are replying to the retard that thought Galvez was on our side

THANK YOU GENEROUS BAKER
Holyshit, that last bread was delicious

TI 6 is that big of a thing over there in pleb land?

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Its huge everywhere m8, even league pussies are watching

The dota 2 subreddit is huge. It can regularly get to the front page and valve often take suggestions from there. Most of which are actually pretty good

meh, I just don't really Reddit in general and don't play Mobas. I didn't know it was that big.

Brad wrote a piece. allthink.com/1561533
Banana Wu & his supporter are mad.

archives of this?

And the guy who's been in every thread since august 2014. Sorry I can't keep every fucking twitter faggot straight.

Eh, its breddy good even if you don't like assfaggots
god, that EHOME EG match last night was fucking insane

Started watching it just to see. Them legs though.

This was probably exactly what he needed for his book, actual proof of shills and 3rd party trolling and now using "baphtards" as they call them to their advantage to wash their hands of it. Hopefully, one will be able to help Brad put out an accurate record of the parties that are not consumer revolters or journalists but still are active players in it all.

I'll need a link user
please

I fucking know, right? And now we've lost Liquid, too. This shit is insane.

check in on the dota thread if you want some company

jesus christ some people need better standards

Trop tard Val, c'etait les jambes the Sheever. Croisees avec une jupe courte.

when doing the fake facebook for zach mom made us send her ara ara porn
I'm not even joking

archive.is/Aqk85
archive.is/2AcrO
archive.is/zEDJE

What the heck is going on here?

SJW must be salty as fuck right now, how many have abandoned Twitter in shame?

Has Izzy committed suicide yet?

He probably thinks he has a chance with someone that loose.

My sides.

PUTE
aaaaah bordel de merde, mec tu me tortures. Y a pas un lien sur twitch ou je n'sais quoi ?
Putain je sais même pas qui c'est sheever et cette description seule me fait saigner des lèvres

so far soldbirguy and 9volt have gone private, if possible forever

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/763727817343328256

DELETE THIS

damage controle

i feel sorry for brad, he doesn't know that a whole cabal is behind these doxing assholes.

Rewatch TI 6 Main Event Day 4 once it release on youtube or whatever.

I DON'T LIKE THE IMPLICATIONS

Abandoning their only source of attention is kind of a long hope. I'd assume most are going to try and let this boil down for a week, then pretend nothing happened. This could only be funnier if they start getting cannibalized by their own groupies for it after that happens

Mombot has 2 daugters, no sons.
That only makes it hotter.

I'm not following any of this.

At this point, I'm just laughing manically. This is too good.

I chose a good day to come back to civilization.

Should report it to the Twitter authorities… oh wait they don't act on their own.

Shut the fuck up, John.

This tranny needs a cock in his mouth to shut him up.

Can you please tell me how to download VH for android?

I am SO fucking sick of hearing being insulted for their bullshit "harassment".

I don't give a shit about "misgendering" but the hypocrisy annoys me.

Archive and slam the piece of shit with it.

Jesus I butchered that post

Wu's denial in this is the same level of denial that he will forever be a man without a dick.

Try an RPG Maker 2000 emulator I guess.

Remember to summon the meteor

do it for Modern Talking

No. Fuck you. Fuck you for posting that webm.

Double fuck you.

I did not want to feel. Good GOD I did not want to feel.

fox19.com/story/32740464/more-than-16000-people-want-harambe-to-be-a-pokemon
thisisinsider.com/harambe-gorilla-pokemon-2016-8
please use archive.is/juliareinstein/harambe-pokemon-petition
ubergizmo.com/2016/08/petition-to-make-harambe-a-pokemon
businessinsider.com.au/harambe-gorilla-pokemon-2016-8
joe.co.uk/life/a-petition-to-make-harambe-the-gorilla-a-pokemon-has-nearly-15000-signatures/78924

All of these sites didn't bother to do any research and miscredit the artwork used to either the peitiongoer or the parody twitter account when in acuality, it's from a fangame called pokemon sage:

capx.wikia.com/wiki/Simayan
capx.wikia.com/wiki/Monkezuma

embrassez ma derriere, val.

Remember to comabt your demons of midnight

Wew. That would explain her using that cropped smug Rinko.

silent majority is starting to get sick of it. Anyway, the sociopaths against gamers are old news; Muslims are the new hotness for SJWs and feminists.

Very nice

Why does that look kinda like Ellen Page?

those are quints

Sup vee

twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/status/763896746619514881

YOU CAN'T DO THAT

W-well yeah. I've been lurking for the past few months and haven't posted until just now.

Bets on who they try to get dox on next?

twitter.com/Eggkin/status/763907687813742592
Oh shit.

me

mombot.

oh btw I posted the Galko pics on my board
I kinda forgot I didnt do that already

why not post something lewder

I was going to say they'll probably go after an easier target, but, thinking on it, they just really hate mombot. You're probably right.

F

americavoteswithcardsagainsthumanity.com/

Oh my fucking god tempkin is outright shilling for hillary

Not surprising. The man apologized to a woman who lied about him raping her.

reported

u.teknik.io/lL3oH.webm

I'm so sorry, i just had to. For his sake ;_;

NOTHING

AT

ALL

You may as well be pleading with thunder

damn straight.

The outcome to this has gone beyond anything I could have ever dreamed off.

>watching Kaiji for the first time
>mfw have a fear of heights

The greatest ruse I've ever seen.

He has an anti spine

archive.is/dh5X2

At first I thought it was another season of Community, but it was just Joel McHale.

To be honest, that sounds like a good premise but

No hope there.

Izzy Galvez infodump

member of Ayy Team archive.is/Beeyz

Galvez took credit for making a fake Gawker paid shill receipt. archive.is/v0epo

/baphomet/ doxxed and swatted Izzy Galvez. archive.is/fbXyp Galvez blamed Gamergaters instead of the people who actually did it. archive.is/d93L6 Ashley Lynch also claimed to have been swatted by Gamergaters. archive.is/etcta

Hypocrisy: Izzy Galvez openly communicates with RequiresHate archive.is/41YbQ

Galvez, defender of srhbutts's pedophilia archive.is/eeJJS

Galvez false-reported @RealVivianJames off of twitter. np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/42jglf/censorship_iglvzx_has_falsereported/

(missing source) Galvez was one of the people falsely reporting Holla Forums to Cloudflare for CP. The url died and was not archived, but it was in the 7 complaints that Cloudflare forwarded back to Hotwheels and he put on Twitter. The reporters were:

* Faruk Ates
* Peter Coffin
* David S. Gallant
* Israel Galvez
* Dan Olson
* +2 throwaway accounts

(unconfirmed) Dominic Tarason claimed that Gamergaters swatted someone and the police killed their dog, and that Izzy Galvez had confirmed this. Galvez is not in the conversation. archive.is/nu4Lv

(unconfirmed) reportedly involved in attacking Jamie Walton
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/48k5i3/twitter_bullshit_agg_trying_to_go_through_kevin/d0kfg11

Wait, CaH is shilling for the PC side. What the fuck? Are they going to remove all the NIGGER cards from the online decks?

what happened?
you put a np. and then you just gave up and posted the entire reddit link?

I'll watch it anyway. I just stream my shows after they've aired.

Doesn't community have a movie coming? And yeah, joel is good, to ban most comedians are shit.

They've been cucked since forever son

I'm sorry

They already removed the tranny cards.

Is Vince from Baph really dead?

Lift my spirit up, gamergays. plese?

Joel seems really cool.Plus he was the best part of Community.

Compare him to how shitty Donald Glover, John Oliver, and muslim autistic ended up.

That could at least almost be funny.
The Trump cards will be the same tired bullshit, and they're not going to dig in hard for Hillary. It's just a waste of money.

Have a wank and play some vidya.

This is some high levels of paranoia/autism

archive.is/8U87e#selection-879.0-883.71

Mombot rekt aGG.

I tried playing some, but I don't feel like playing other than Bad Rats

Don't link archives of baph threads containing dox, retard.

Are you guys aware of this?
archive.is/kPC6Q

thats super gay

Someone spoonfeed me amazons mail?

The autist was annoying on purpose, the only other one besides joel who was enjoyable is yvette brown.

Small fish but Eurogamer mod @ghazi
archive.is/KN89m#selection-5301.0-5313.38

twitter.com/pripyatbeast/status/763805379117494272

It's a good happening.

I liked when she yelled aww hell nawwwwww

"But" nothing, he obviously supports it because he's asshurt enough to make an "exception."

I wish more companies did this kind of thing.

If you cant stand by your beliefs even if its against someone you hate, you do not have that belief. Or in other words, fuck you, you monster.

How bad is their remake of SS2? People seemed to like the demo?

I agree.

I agree with this too. It enables preservation of games without relying on the existence of accurate emulation.

Her and joel. The brunette was not bad but not that funny, and the blonde is a stereotypical hypocritical sjw moron.

Quints of Five sentai GO!
Self appointed Anti-fascists usually turns out to be fascists themselves.
Self appointed Anti-racists usually turns out to be racists themselves.
Self appointed Anti-sexists usually turns out to be sexists themselves.
And now for something completely diffferent.
Self appointed Anti-harassers turns out to be harassers themselves. Who'da thought?!

contactcustomerservicenow.com/contact-amazon-customer-service/

Check in the current task #2 pastebin, in the header

Mombot best Mom Bot.

I really wish I was that great at rusing people.

Between her and Christina how did #GG end up with so many moms? We're very progressive. :^)

I've been enjoying the fallout, and the Gold Medal in Faggot Trolling goes to Mombot of Japan for 2016. I was tipped off to this yesterday morning, but the reaction was better than I expected.

Here's a revision of that thing I made, taking into account some criticism from here and KiA. Should be a bit better worded now.

I have no idea how any of you guys kept a lid on this shit. I mean, the only thing that really tops this is the Jace Connors thing.

I thought Lo-Ping was run by like 4 different people? Because I never know which one I'm talking to.

I don't even know what the fuck he's trying to say.

You're completely right.
Rights and standards work because they're extended to everybody, not just people you like.
And yeah, there sure are hell are people who don't deserve their rights like this guy, but that doesn't mean they don't apply. The minute we compromise on our beliefs for any reason is the minute they are no longer guaranteed to apply to ourselves.

very few people knew and even less were part of the group

By not being sperglords?

I only pretend to be retarded. Sometimes. When I need it to appear that way to help with things going on elsewhere. I don't mind the bad rep it gets me because better things usually come from it in the big picture.

5 people IIRC. One of them is a Holla Forumseteran. The meme thief.

Yeah, I don't know how many are actually the same person, but there's a gay one, a canadian one, a star trek one, and a meme-stealing one. At least one of them seems pretty alright but I don't know which one(s).

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd

I'm pretty sure one is a girl as well

The whole thing just confuses me.

Makes you wonder if she's teaching her shitposting skills to her children.

Fuck yeah!

My mom vaguely follows this shit too. She thinks modern feminists are "a bunch of pussies" and loves Camille Paglia and Prof. Sommers.

My mom doesn't even understand the most basic of concepts

Not sure how to word this one

So, where are our feminist, SJW and nu-males right now in the 5 stages of grief after the turn of events this week?

context?

Their's is not a cycle, but a web that does not include acceptance.

They can't accept facts. They're back at Denial, again.

The entire mombot ruse. The picture was from a Wi-Fi ad archive.is/3OuUE#selection-2393.53-2409.20

Isn't that already covered by
?

Is it? Must have missed that in the fun if it is. My bad

to be fair I think it should just be Komm Süsser Tod

and yes and no, same topic really

Yeah ☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd is covering that.

It doesn't get easier. It never does.

Temkin is like a super cuck

Ded thread

ded benis

Currently playing NovaRO. Shut up.

Yeah, it's weird. We were super active but now no one is talking.

I'm about to go back to Cold Steel, though.

World of tanks, fucking Chinese line and their oversensible tanks.

It's 1 AM

archive.is/RGFtr

Hey, remember that $300mn investment by Intel for making the tech industry more diverse and "inclusive" to women and minorities, while sacrificing all of their tech events? Yeah, this is what happened to them right now.

Thank this guy: twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/763963611966345216

docs.google.com/file/d/0B5gxhanDoY4lbkZCbGpPbFpYdzA/edit?pref=2&pli=1
What the fuck? How can something so blatantly politically incorrect, something with the sole purpose of offending, try to turn around and pander to the offendatron? It boggles the fucking mind. Are they fully cleansing it of any wrongthink, or are they only removing cards that are complained about?

The Wz-132 is fucking amazing, get it if you haven't yet.

59-16 is hilarious too, super fun in strongholds.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

A man so feminine he could pass for an ugly woman.

I'd rather have passable transvestites. I'd the card back too dammit

I'm not really into trannies. Even with hormones, they usually turn out weird-looking. I'd rather have a femboy who works out to get a nice round ass.

he looks like a downsyndrome version of warwick davis

I was wondering where I saw that kind of facial structure before.

I don't believe in Alex Jones water filters , but looking at that pic I wonder if someonel like Temkin may get real benefits from it.

Goddamn, she's both hot and cute at the same time.

ayy

FART THIS
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/763976796303794177

rekt

that ruined my day, and it's just 8 in the morning

Imagine writing a book and having to explain these retards using any other word than that…

BIG FAT PULSATING user COCKS

Disembodied penises?

For the love of Satan, why?

I'm not even listening to the audio on that and it annoyed me as much as a Samantha Bee TBS commercial.

Or what?
They're going to fucking dox him? Haven't we already seen how that works out?

Try watching her asinine commercials on comedy. If she was dangling from a cliff, I would pretend to be deaf and let her fall.

Sure why not.

All of em squirting their sticky goo on you.

Lewd.

source

archive.is/FUFhs
aGG have been acting retarded for the past nearly two years. Ten if you count journos. Hopefully with more people learning how to use the internet, retardation such as 2damuslim's public pants shittings get noticed, recorded, and shut down more (i.e., less groups for the sake of groups).

So's this.

What does she mean by this

possibly going with "How can you tell that I doxed you this time?"

Will this actually be good, or just lewd? I haven't anything very promising so far.

My guess after I watched this video is that the game will be okay. Somewhat challenging puzzles/platforming with 1/3 screen covered by robutt.

Who knows? Maybe that might just be a mere engine test.

Doesn't matter. Report it anyway. The ball will then be in Twitter's court when it is exposed time and again to have two standards. Then you show Twitter's stakeholders

Now that mombot showed them up, the antigamers are going to go all out. I am expecting paid dox where possible.

☑ Made SJWs harass a mombot.
?

Already covered by

If it's puzzles/platforming I wouldn't mind having 1/3 of my screen being robutt. If there are any shooting elements then I wouldn't mind being able to switch into first person or having the current fov be the zoom in and have it be a bit farther out normally. If they do enable first person then I want to be able to see EVERYTHING when I look down.

Who is Komm Süßer? Excuse my ignorance.

Komm Süßer Tod is the Neon Genesis Evangelion end song.

It's German

Komm Süßer Todd means "Come, sweet death".

good graphics
looks comfy
and good physics

The only thing putting me off right now is how the titties bounce a bit too vertically, like they're on pogo sticks, rather than folding a bit over themselves.

Sounds like a good enough idea to pitch to the creator(s).

What bothers me is that the tits look to be the same material as the other harder white materials. If they're going to bounce around, they need to made of something more flexible.

yeah, possibly due to the camera distance. The breasts just cover much of the screen and the fall damage puts you into difficult situations.

I'd like to believe that there's a (stickied?) thread on /gamergatehq/ rallying support for a massive email operation to Amazon, demanding an official statement in response to their anti-abuse expert being secretly involved in doxing a PoC woman and foreign national.

With a few hundred replies claiming they've sent their email.

But there's probably not.

I'd check myself, but I don't think my mouse can scroll that far down the index.

twitter.com/michaelkeyes/status/763870819101454336

Also, the jumping animation is a bit strange, like the MC is suddenly levitating.

Something that looks like this?

Personally, I think the fall damage thing is fine, since it adds a bit of non-artificial challenge imho fam.

Learn to be civilized.

Sad.

oh the irony

To join Izzy's and Myers' in the minor collection of goons being hypocrites, here's an initial Birdguy one.

What's this from?

LW telling people of what harassment actually is in XOXO 2015 in Portland

Was that before or after LW harassed Candice Owens?

Her and Methwhale organizing harassment against Owens was only four or five months ago, wasn't it?

You can't find the source of cropped porn.

Did you see this? Some ubisoft employee got so asshurt at mombot that he participated as well.

N-no billy pls.
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/763981066726019072

I really shouldn't be surprised. But here I am anyway. How the fuck did that retard get in?

dumping time!
FART
twitter.com/Daemonprofane/status/763885291501293568

I always thought he was lying about being an ubisoft employee. Does Blue Byte even make anything besides shitty anno/settler sequels? What does a creative director even do there? Finding new innovative ways to ruin a company?

and done

So, Izzy. Don't even try to think that your actions will be forgotten and you can continue being a hypocritical scum.
People will know about you. And people that you yourself surround with will know about your actions, especially Amazon.

also your twitter is really comfy, have headpat

reported

Sorry, but that is not my twitter. Now I will bully you nerd.

heh

Well thanks user that's a great thing to wake up to
The hardest part is how she doesn't even make a noise when she starts crying

Now THIS I'm enjoying

that 2nd pic.
translation:
HAHA, attempted doxing is just a game, a sport, it's not serious when aGGros do it, we're just fooling around nothing serious haha! Good game ole chap I doff my cap in good sportsmanship, nod and tips my fedora, I know when I'm bested yes!
no need to bring consequences to this or to me, I'm sure everyone will forgive and forget, besides no one got hurt haha good game folks
DAMAGE CONTROL INTENSIFIES

kek, brad seems to be very based.

wew lad

ubisoft is doxing people on the internet.

Is this even real?

wow, with this dox happening it took me around 2sec to red pill my sister on how bad sjw are.

starting with

Not finding any trace of it. Maybe I mislooked though, wouldn't be surprised by this from her.

Corporations are much easier to blame than individuals, and sadly in GG, we've realized that, quite often, corporations did have a vested interested in corrupting or misrepresenting many issues and people.

Lucky bastard. I can't get any of my immediate family to shake the idea that I'm just paranoid.

archive.is/GCaoO
I was looking it up to call you a faggot, and surprisingly it is.

does your sister wanna show me her hairy butthole?

HAH

That gas mask. I am spoiled for choice;
This stuff writes itself.

holy

archives!

Too thin for methwhale. :^)

Yesssss…let them devour each other

I can give you this
ship2block20.com/hidden-face-hypocrisy-randi-harper/

reported

yeah, that…
at least it has lots of info

don't forget to make a screenshot of yours

It would be tooooo bad if someone told Ubisoft's HR/PR monkeys about this

YOU CANNOT HIDE YOUR SHAME SHILL!

HA
I live to close to LA. I want out

Not going to happen. Unless he did this while on a PR tour for an upcoming game and mombot was being critical about it. He's getting off with a slap on the wrist.

Still worth a try. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

How did GGRevolt get the blame for that, it was a huge mistake we said it was them.

By all we know, PR monkeys are hyper-sensitive about these issues.

And at any rate, I would like that fucker to know that he won't just go away with this.

Fuck off, shill

I am just saying it seem like mombot was in it for the long game but once we pinned the blame on GGRevolt she had to end it and show it was the SJW and not a GG group doing the doxing.

Gilda.

When the fuck was GGr blamed? The original user claiming so deleted his post. I smell shills.

Get back to your shitty IRC channel you inbred faggot

Did you call me!?

The thread yesterday was blaming GGRevolt for it, until they forced mombot to say it was SJW not a GG group ruining her long con.

reported

Keep on trying.

Spare me with your shenanigans. Some burnout revoltards did jumped in the wagons but the responsibility was never pointed at them. Go cry your patreon money somewhere else.

Oh, and Izzy. Start packing

guys its been almost 2 years on 8chn
stop responding to him

Yes it was, the thread yesterday was blaming GGRevolt.

Please back your claim with post numbers. They can be verified easily enough. Speculation =/= accusation.

SHILLS!? On my shitposting general? Why, I never!

Corruption at elections is being ignored because of 'POLITICAL CORRECTNESS fears'
express.co.uk/news/politics/699122/election-corruption-ignored-political-correctness

sounds familiar

I know your fucking tactics
Admit it, you've royally lost

Is this real?

haha

do the socjus anons here use the german TMZ now to derail and inject another narrative for the mom happening?

well, wouldn't be the first time these (((anons))) act like this.

You knon you blamed GGRevolt like you always do, it backfired and ruin mombots long game as she did want a GG group getting the blame for the dox and ruinning her narrative.

Supply post numbers or STFU

wow, (((they))) just continue.

reported

Read the archives it's all there.

Shills are coming in droves after the dox leak by Mombot. I wonder why… Hmmm….

It's a broken record. Just ignore and move on.

you fucking sjw plebbit

i was yesterday in the thread and the term ggrevolt did not came up! Few anons didn't rly know who the people on the list are, it took a few minutes until everyone understood that these people where high level socjus cancer with ties to amazon and ubisoft.

You blamed GGRevolt, read the archives.

You need to supply proof for your accusation. You need to supply anons here with post numbers. Provide evidence or STFU.

stop respnding to ralphshill you moron
just report him

i am th eone who blames anons for being fucking retarded for not aknowldeging that (((anons))) aka sjw pretending to be anons infiltrated in big nummbers this fucking bread everytime.

using the bs meme ralpshill to avoid the real face behind th eshill and derail everytime the shit out of it with their little plant name val who is the worst eu sucking cuck on this board.

but yeahr, move on with your bullshit you fucking socjus user!

Are we being raided?

Awoo~

Put away your tinfoil hat Frit_x

every thread with the same butthurt faggotry. boo hoo, why aren't people stroking my cock instead of val's? you whiny little shit.

What does the number 1428 mean?

fuck off you shitty (((user)))
you are the reason why this cucksucking socjus shit even happen!

do everybody a favor and take a break permanently this time. in fact, you should take a break from living.

another socjus user! go fuck yourself asshole.

The nightmare on elmstreets house number
honestly means nothing more than I was listening to shadow windhawk when I made the board

I CAPTURED THE SHILL

The fact that you are yet not killing yourself upsets me.
You should correct that as soon as possible.

Here's your damn evidence
Now, delete yourself

Will you ask for commissions for galmi-chan?

She looks like galko

there we have it. That's also what i saw yesterday. It was more an guessing in the dark.
But it already was pointed in the right direction with AGG/socjus.

How low must he go to further embarrass himself?
archive.is/JlMpo#selection-6865.0-6891.18

Look you daft fucks
none of you impacted ANYTHING in this shit with mombot
you did as much as Val did and that is absolutely fucking nothing

all this was planned and all discussed beforehand
if youre so fucking retarded some shit head in a Holla Forums thread did anything to impact change you didnt

WHAT YOU DID DO
is a good job, you discussed it. that is exactly what mom wanted to happen, she wanted everything to feel like nobody had ANY idea of what was going on or who did what
BECAUSE YOU FUCKING DIDNT

so eat shit, stop being fucking retarded as hell and fuck off you absolute fucking morons

Who care sabout Galko when we have Otako

I see a lot of ggrevolt blaming in there and you left out a lot of other ones, when I get home I will cap the ones you decided to leave out.

Oh, dry up, you ghastly kumquat.

why are you so angry? it's scary

Go on, faggot
Start your victim complex that "Everything is about revolt". Try to derail this one as you usually do

reported

niggas being fucking dumb as shit

fucking mom even came here and posted saying good work to you fucking bread sticks

But someone else wants to take the attention :(
Jealousy sure is disgusting

I would like, no, I require more of this.

oh look, more socjus anons! keep going you fucking canceros assholes.

Sorry, that's all I have, most of my pictures are Gilda & some of her friends.

but i didn't even do anything but give a headpat this thread

Revoltfag detected.

Jesus Christ

That seems more like denial rather than projection.

Hello?

Big surprise, he doesn't care that he's a hypocrite and a horrible person.

No0ne of them care. Calling them horrible won't make them stop and think about their actions.

It's not the same, but it's at least lewd

8ch.net/_a/aug16.txt

and calculated decline of online free speech. We are not being denied our free
speech by force; the strategy deployed to deprive our freedom is sophisticated.
We are being drowned by a torrent of professional shills whom deliberately
manufacture stories, comments, threads, and arguments admist online communities
once thought to be free from outside influence. Well-known websites have already
been fallen by the marching advance of this pestilence. As we observe more
communities succumb, pray not fall victim to bystander apathy - we are not
immune. The internet is gasping for air in a shamelessly fabricated cesspool of
extremely efficient think groups and skilled conmen. We must remain vigilant as
a community to identify and challenge the propaganda which is beginning to
pervade. The ice is lamentably melting and there are but few places to stand.

amongst ourselves, however we must never sell out nor allow outside forces to
distract and turn us away from truth. If you are a board owner, lurker, poster,
or volunteer, please be dilligent. As a community, we must maintain impregnable
fortifications on the front lines of this battle for free speech and liberty. It
is now dusk and we must together defend against the incoming scourge.

The person you're responding to is the ralph shill.

Everything in that screencap is true. Burnouts were pushing it together with the "official" members of anti-GG. You can just look at the people in the chatlog or who were spreading it on twitter to see that. Which is unsurprising, because burnouts are anti-GG. Hell, Izzy is "official" anti-GG because he was on TV calling GG harassers and he's friendly with the ghazi crowd, but he's also friendly with trolls like Teridax and was part of the burnout plot to set up /gg/ as a honeypot so they could burn it down the second time.

This stopped being funny a threa dago. Actually, forget it, I don't get the joke.

What joke? I'm just updating her for [current year]

Why does she have candy in her mouth hanging like that?

You cam to the wrong neighbourhood

somehow he can't exist without clinging to GG like some parasite

she's a messy eater. You should see her trying to eat yogurt.

We actually have people infiltrating aGGros? I thought that was just shitposting to make them paranoid.

No, we've been doing this since plan 6.

Exposing aGGro hypocrisy, one sting operation at a time.
The salt has been fucking amazing. Think we can get articles out and plaster 'em across the internet to show that these "progressives" are hypocritical asswipes who don't even follow their own beliefs?

I think I saw a tweet yesterday of warning everyone not to trust rudderhouse after mombot smacked the zachattack group

The iron is hotter than a tanned ara sensei with wild shoulder length hair.

Strike it.

How the fuck do you think leaks happen? Someone has to be on the inside already for it to happen.

This was the opportunity for him for self reflection and starting the process of redemption. He failed. Irredeemable.

And they don't. Liars and scums to the core with god complex of pseudo moral high-ground. They know what bullshit they spew, always sticking to the narrative to fool the others, always pretending being the judges and always demanding others to submit to their demands.
You fucking see how they always go with this "I know far better of which is right and which is wrong" while committing acts that are complete opposite to their narrative. And when they break, they reveal their true faces, like wolves under sheep skin.
Pure sociopaths.

Then they went an censored legal content and shut down a board.

I-Is GG dying?

Instead of that, he now tries to portray himself as some kind of a victim.
He specifically made these tweets look like these, choosing only these 3 while ignoring the rest, leaving a false impression to his viewers.
Izzy is reacting finally, but with utter denial due to people keeping tweeting at him which leaves him as an annoyance

No. People are too busy having a life.

GG was dead from the beginning

What every feminists and SJW's needs sometimes is one straight punch to the jaw to send them back to Earth. The reason they act high and mighty like this is they haven't been hurt their entire life. One punch to either to their temple or their jaw will make them rethink their actions. Trust me, it works.

The only way to respond to this is with THIS

Violence solves everything. It's only a question of just how much of it you can use and how you do. That's just what the exact kinds of bullies did throughout history to get where they are.

I have been deader than usual. Why is acidman using an insecure trip?

If I posted what I'm doing every thread, I would get caught out quickly. You have to act under the shadows if you want to be effective.

Are you trying to get on my nerves?

If he wasn't before, he is now.

We should be pressing Ubisoft to make a public statement about their Blue Byte harasser. Just to see them admit it and to have it make news headlines.

I can neither confirm nor deny that question.

You think they will ever admit wrongdoing? They would never say anything that would make social justice look bad.

See ya later gaymergays, I should try drawing some Gilda for the 2nd anniversary. I'm not good at drawing but Gilda deserves more pictures of her.

and amazon

Watch out viv, there's a spook right next you you.

*to

All we have to do is shine light on it. Maybe emails aren't the best way, maybe a public campaign for answers from Ubisoft about why their employee is harassing and conspiring against gamers. Just thinking, we should really be doing something with this. Mombot did something fucking awesome but I feel like we can take it further, in a good way.

"We" aren't doing shit. Make your own individual decision as an informed consumer.

you fucked up

I don't really care.
If you feel the need to spend money on hipster garbage, I'm not going to stop you from buying it.

lol, is that his job? He's a total fucking nobody.

do whatever you want. I think the game is hipster shit so I'm not buying it.

Holla Forums always pirates everything so it doesn't matter.

I don't buy shitty western "indie" games.

It's a vote in favor of you committing suicide. Now get to it!

boycott yourself

But user, the whole world is boycotting fleetcomm already.

explain please

No I asked are we boycotting an GG said we cannot boycott a GG dev, Buying GG devs games is why we didn't do devdex so I had to buy it.

The rest of GG where meant to too.

>>>/suicide/

i never met gg, what gender has gg? is he/she old or a teen?

I'm thinking Randi is going to devour everyone.

First >>10359818 now >>10362268. I don't understand the point.

sorry, I didn't noticed your IDs have different colors

twitter.com/MeninistTweet/status/764125955140890625

I just want the equality argument to be crushed once and for all.

Is that to much to ask

god, you're bathetic

Oh, okay. I was confused for a moment there.

One sentence:

We're doing NOTHING.

Reminder.

Employees were laid off because of that $300 million and the research funding was cut down.
oregonlive.com/silicon-forest/index.ssf/2015/06/intel_facing_disappointing_sal.html

Related: runnersworld.com/olympics/why-the-womens-800-will-be-the-most-controversial-race-at-the-olympics

Some hermaphorite (so not even 100% man) destroys women everytime he/she competes. Was even forced to take hormones.

Imagine trannies participating in women sports.

From what I recall they do in some events, and yes, they destroy the competition.

This boycott shit is just sliding, wouldn't be surprised if it were the honeypot loving retards that jumped on the zach attack.

and not even good sliding. It's obvious as fuck

You're right. Tranny MMA fighter
thelibertarianrepublic.com/transgender-mma-fighter-destroys-female-opponent/

gamergate was never about free speech

Wouldn't 'she' get disqualified for illegal hormone levels? Guess the doping control has to do what the IOC doesn't have the balls for.

I'm suspect most "shills" only want to collect smug chinese cartoons.

Spam isn't speech.

I have the feeling that there are articles stating that Intel didn't try hard enough.

Which means 'didn't pay enough to diversity advisors'.

define spam

They think they're sliding because they are getting attention. All it does is make the threads more active. And now it's the whole
Like clockwork really. At least the mombot honeypot makes it a lot easier to guess who is doing this shit.

A lot of employees were laid off for that. In the end, it was just an excuse for Intel to fire people they didn't want to pay any more. I suspect Intel didn't actually care about diversity, and decided it was better to pay out $300 million to be able to lay off a ton of workers (cheaper in the long run). And it let them lay off workers without having to look like they're in trouble and downsizing because they're having business problems. It was basically Intel being able to lay people off and "cut costs" by making one big spend (which would be cheaper than paying those workers for several years) while looking like a good guy to most people.

NEVER NOT RELEVANT

Yea I remember her, I think she hit one of her opponents so hard she crushed her orbital bone.

Hey they wanted equality, that means trannies to, now they gotta deal with it.

You.

Only if it's too high, and too high means very very high, almost impossible to achieve for a normal woman.

What's even funnier is what they named it.

Forgot to add.

More like:

Operation It-failed-and-nailed

Yes truly a shocker it failed.

repetition

like what that r9k feature stops.

which program was eliminated? I only knew about the 300mil thrown into the trash

Fug

Guys who "juice" get lambasted, but MTF trans people with high testosterone levels get a massive advantage. I'd love to see the comparison of testosterone between a juiced up female and an MTF athlete.

It was program that helped kids from all the over world get into computers and shit and they'd win awards and stuff, usually from poor countries, when the diversity shit started they eliminated that program.

Shouldn't hormone medication trans people need be on the doping list?

well goyed.

'he's trying to grow a moustache

That's one really awkward mustache by Sir Nigel. Damn it, shave that already, Nige!

I consider this whole transgender in Olympics thing to be politically correct doping. Trans people are allowed to manage and artificially control their hormone levels but anyone who isn't trans can't.

It's a sign

Also if you want something to do, you can try contacting journos about that creative director at Ubisoft being involved with the dox attempt
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/764144186849320961
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/764144386342924288

The game just came out for PC 20 minutes ago. The game already Very Positive at 65 reviews….

Sony and/or the devs are paying for bots and people to review it. They already got caught with most of the positive reviews being similar.

I don't doubt it. The game is probably entertaining before the repetitiveness kicks in.

WITNESS THE POWER OF SHEEPLES
Fast Food Games for everyone
this is why games are dumbed down
this is hell

134 now, and none of them are public. Is that normal for a game that just launched?

I'm watching TotalBiscuit streaming it now. He's already annoyed playing the game.

no

but hey, it's the corrupt industry, who here is suprised?

TB is streaming. It runs like shit.

twitch.tv/totalbiscuit

Why is he trying to give himself cancer? He's got enough of it as is!

is this the n64 version?

Nevermind everybody.

This is one of those games that is interesting for less than 5 hours and then everyone forgets about it. Enough to get some positive reviews in the start, and then for people to realize it's shit and the storm comes.

rarbg.to/torrent/iwgtm4q

Enjoy DRM free

screensaver is laggy as hell, no thanks

This is Arkham Knight levels of bad

HEY VAL

express.co.uk/news/world/699096/migrant-crisis-Calais-France-refugees-Emmanuelle-Cosse

Time to get… cultural… what was the term?

Alright that's it, I'm going to sleep.

Good night gamergays. Salty dreams to all of you and don't let the shill bugs bite.

No, that's not normal at all.

Don't worry to hard. It is now at mostly negative reviews and a lot of people are apparently trying to get refunds. It is a shame so many retards bought into such obvious hype and lies. Even two of my friends did and are now asshurt about spending money on it.

HOGAN GETS CONTROL OF AJ'S ASSETS

lawnewz.com/high-profile/judge-rules-that-hulk-hogan-gets-control-of-former-gawker-editors-assets/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now if only Hogan would get control of Gawker's assets too, that would be the best. I don't like the whole auction thing. People could get away. I want them smashed.

Since I'm here, I may as well bake a new bread and add this to Ongoing Discussions. Tentative title is "Hulkmania Still Running Wild Edition". Releasing at 700 posts or page 15, whichever comes first. Any other thing to change/add?

You guys are gonna love this shit
twitter.com/LimitedSoftware/status/763021328668618752

thank you, baker

Based

Are you sure Val isn't one of the refugees?

Damnit, well, guess I can spend all weekend making shitty black Gilda edits.

Third image is wrong, fixed it for you.

You want to hit the reptile brain that controls breathing and the heart.

tfw no gun

TOP KEK

Has Izzy ever been on our side? I keep seeing people calling him a burnout.

you don't get it. It's desperation.

nice one
he went after wikileaks, after that account on twitter went after Jack during freemilo

No, Izzy was always an aggro. I got him confused with another burnout starting with "I."

I only pre-ordered 3 games in my life. Borderlands 2 and Bad Rats show were the other 2.

This is funny to me.

Why do you preorder in the first place? You may not be able to tell if a game is good by looking at footage, but at least you can tell if it's shit if you wait a little.

My source within Destructoid tells me Namco blacklisted them, apparently Jed streamed something under embargo.

Can anyone think what that might have been?

Dead or Alive Volleyball would be my guess.

What's that supposed to mean?

If this is true that's pretty fucking scummy.

Presumably that it's a shitty port in the literal sense.

Also, it's odd that you would find a Sony library on the PC platform.

yournewswire.com/man-who-leaked-clintons-medical-records-found-dead/

How high is the death toll by now?

It's just a coincidence, user

DoA is Tecmo, Dipstick.

By the by, is anyone baking? If not, I'll bake something up.

Do it faggot.

Because my girlfriend wanted to play it, and I wanted to play with her.

Then we broke up ;_;

Haha, what a loser
Sorry to hear about that user. Hope you feel better soon.

I'm baking right now.

If you couldn't see how it would be a shitty games from miles away you deserve your money lost. All that hype over the same 10 screenshots for years, that secrecy over what the game would actually play like and those journos pushing it like their lives depended on it should have been pretty clear signs if you weren't a braindead normalfags.

can you source commit suicide ?

It's a good thing you broke up then

Shut up

Son of a gun. And I naturally only see this after I put a new bread in the oven. Ah well, no matter. Your bread shall sustain us on this day.

How long were you with your girlfriend, and did she suggest preordering?

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

What'd he do, stream [email protected]/* */ so he could get offended at how Ritsuko dresses or something?

Unfortunately it looks like my OC is getting a workout.

I think it would be funny to anyone that saw him try to pull off sarcasm in proceedings.

Shit, somebody figured out the other group we've been infiltrating.