1000 Pedophiles Just Arrested In Nationwide Sting

#Pedotavistock Is Real: Over 1,000 Just Arrested In Major Pedophile Sex Trafficking Bust

thegoldwater.com/news/6110-Pedotavistock-Is-Real-Over-1-000-Just-Arrested-In-Major-Pedophile-Sex-Trafficking-Bust

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/255294883680632833
thegoldwater.com/news/5050-Thousands-Of-Elite-Pedophiles-Arrested-As-Trump-Cracks-Down-On-Sadistic-Sacrifice-Cults
thegoldwater.com/news/6110-Pedo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gotta do something about these missing children grabbed by the perverts. Too many incidents–fast trial, death penalty.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/255294883680632833

Look at all of those """white males."""

eh
sex buyers?
so, mostly not pedo?

so, a prostitution sting ?

ho boy

You prefer CNN kike?
Or the site ran by the owners of 8ch which you're using.
Fuck right back off to Tel Aviv

#Pedotavistock

Shit it's not a typo
There's a fucking wordfilter on
# P E D O G A T E

The goldwater is Holla Forums's sole sponsor.

PEDOtavistock

fucking hell

It looks like tavistock was removed now? Absolutely memed on.
thegoldwater.com/news/5050-Thousands-Of-Elite-Pedophiles-Arrested-As-Trump-Cracks-Down-On-Sadistic-Sacrifice-Cults

It's because of the fucking wordfilter kampfy has here
Works fine for me pic related

thegoldwater.com/news/6110-Pedo (delete the space) tavistock-Is-Real-Over-1-000-Just-Arrested-In-Major-Pedophile-Sex-Trafficking-Bust

It's the word tavistock

kek, newfags.
Pleasure to meet you.

Ohhhhh. Absolutely magical.

thegoldwater.com/news/6110-Pedo Ga te-Is-Real-Over-1-000-Just-Arrested-In-Major-Pedophile-Sex-Trafficking-Bust

Delete the spaces fucking kampfy has a wordfilter on the word G A T E fucking kike

No. Remove yourself from your family tree.

You don't know what tavistock is, do you?

KAMPFY YOU FUCKING KIKE REMOVE THE WORD FILTER FOR THE WORD G A T E WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF FAGGOT SHIT IS THAT YOU TURK ROACH NIGGER

You could at least bump the thread and not litter it with trash, you fucking wetback animal. Excuse me for not being in your shitty origin thread and conducting business in more productive threads.

Trash is trash you fucking mud. You're the one attempting to push a meta issue, you antagonizing subhuman eternal litter. More to come, just tie your own hands at this point pederast.

What does the word tavistock mean for summerfags like me?

The group has its own wiki page, it's hardly fucking hidden information.

If we have to do this every goddamn thread until Hillary is in jail, fine. Start fucking info dumping. Here you go, faggots. It's all yours. Go crazy derailing.

What I don't get is why they put the word filter, if some hotpocket felt we should talk about it again just make a fucking thread, it'd gain traction.

what's the world filter for tavistock?

oh.

This

This, goldwater plays up the pedog*te stuff for clicks but this is just a regular prostitution bust with the usual amount of trafficking and minors involved in that.

t_d or 4cuck?

CIA programme for kidnapping and mind breaking children through sex abuse and torture. Usually on army bases.

Becouse the rabbit hole goes deeper than you think. I wonder who grabbed the BO position.
Tavistock threads used to be shilled to oblivion by imkampfy.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you even here?

Holy shit. This morning a SWAT team raid an apartment that's directly across the street from me. Now, keep it mind it's full of niggers, but it could very well may have been a part of this. Fucking neato.

You have to go back

testing filter
Pedotavistock
e
d
o
g
a
t
e

I have to admit, it is effective but if it's going to fag up every other thread that some good goy has a case of autism about the g a t e suffix it's about time to do house cleaning.

Calm down. Basic reading of the source shows this is not a "major pedophile sex trafficking bust" like it's presented. It's normal shit.

No, there is no calm. What the fuck are you attempting to normalize you subhuman?

I could understand an bit of misphrasing but you are absolutely going to get niggered behind iron yourself.

Should I have said "everyday" instead to not trip your impacted autism?

I can smell your heeb nappy head and your rank breath from here kike

Wordfilters on h8chan?

hellza ballza

Wew, good job coppers

They sometimes catch legit pedos but this is 99% of those "underage prostitution stings" you read about.

You defend degenerates

And now I must know what the image in the glasses is from.

Gas The Pedos Cyber Space War Now

So, we know why he filtered G-a-t-e

But none of them were among the high-profile ones like Podesta, huh?

We have word filters now? I didn't even notice. Sure is looking like cuckboy 4chan around here these days.

You do have the start with the small fish. The reason for that is confessions and testimony. You bring in the guys producing the content the "elites" procure. Capture the people who find the children, kidnap them or sell them. How are they going to arrest Podesta without evidence if he has covered his tracks? The main method to go after someone like Podesta is to hit their underlings, strangle the market. They start to get desperate and make more mistakes. People start to talk.

Wowee.

Fucking pisswater is an embarrassment.

I heard some military generals were arrested, and some government aids and officials. The AG for cali got arrested iirc.

Get a load of this pedo faggot.

Checked

Go be a buttflustered newfag somewhere else, you ignorant cunt.

Look at all those lily h'white Aryan males. Really opens my faucets.

Should have read the thread fucking hivemind

Pedotavistock

So many >whites.

Does this remind any one else Batman Begins where Harvey Dent busts the whole Falcone gang knowing that the small time guys will eventually rat on the guys above them?

Thanks for proving you're new. There have always been wordfilters on the board. If you're not too new to know how to find what the filters and settings for a board are, you might not be too new to remember a certain word that was wordfiltered because a certain board spammed it when shilling here.

Kill yourself pedokike.

Pathetic.

Does that even make sense, user? You shill faggot.
No, nigger.
P e d o g a t e has never been wordfiltered before until today, or maybe a few days earlier.

So this is what is being slid?
Either way, mod-sama fucked up using word filter on something so common. How we say tavistockway now?

Bump for justice

Fuck off faggot