I FUCKED UP THE THREAD Edition

I FUCKED UP THE THREAD Edition

Sven Co-Op is a multiplayer mod for Valve Software's original Half-Life. It can be downloaded here: steamcommunity.com/app/225840

Active Servers
fagrealm
173.18.204.130:27068; password autism

Player Models
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8jayboHsf90YnY4YlZ3U0tsZkk/view
mega.nz/#!K4MkkR6L!WK6qMFZTEw4qsTB5nXztz-a53IcxgVFo9U3E2nkudCE
mediafire.com/download/nw472g0j0avnaam/P*tS*m*F*ck*ng*nd*rw**r*n 2hus for Sven 5(FIXED).zip

Slavic Weapons
mediafire.com/download/r96mfgmzmt9n8sk/Norman's Ivan Co-op 2.0.7z (Sorry for MediaFire link)
mediafire.com/download/r4n8m92pomxm2nm/Extra Nerdy Stuff.7z (Alts and Bonus Stuff)

Maps
mega.nz/#!QY8i0SCB!Ke9lX6hDaEFsUyGG9IRVzVzysFetEsbkO4IpMldSH_g
mega.nz/#!X1FFHZjS!idsqQUCAQD9bdH4eBTNH2_pEn8JAW1fGyF9lM4Dd5rk
dropbox.com/s/lcdxgchruzzhb7w/More Maps.7z?dl=0 (do not replace anything, or it will replace models)

Audio Files for Voice Commands
mega.nz/#!6J0WyASS!gvsuSNNMpa1xmlvN48MnGeBX7i_4dhbjDwZHhqKJzCE

Server Hosting Content
mediafire.com/download/djj73k1b3ssn5kz/fagworld archive.rar

Map List
pastebin.com/vhYW1LJA

Custom Spray Tool
cs.gamebanana.com/tools/5060

Please post anything that I might have missed.

Old Bread: >>10218067

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/kmqagi.zip
my.mixtape.moe/xymwic.zip
mediafire.com/download/3fvjx7yu7jwcj9i/CrackLife_For_Sven_Co-op_5.0.rar
my.mixtape.moe/howhvn.zip
scmapdb.com/map:keen-halloween-7
my.mixtape.moe/ljredx.zip
vinhbond123.blogspot.my/p/half-lifesven-coop.html
scmapdb.com/map:ragemap-2012
scmapdb.com/map:5chan
my.mixtape.moe/quvtbq.zip
dropbox.com/s/3ny0ay15st96k5m/Stuff.7z?dl=0
youtube.com/user/CryoKeen
my.mixtape.moe/bpdsux.7z
my.mixtape.moe/sqixyi.7z
mega.nz/#!6J0WyASS!gvsuSNNMpa1xmlvN48MnGeBX7i_4dhbjDwZHhqKJzCE
my.mixtape.moe/rbuovf.7z
8ch.net/svencoop/res/62.html
8ch.net/svencoop/res/48.html
my.mixtape.moe/aryvyj.zip
zandronum.com/download
mediafire.com/?5daxmd5azqmrvvz
mega.nz/#!jE1wmCoD!2ve8GvXZpcYh_uid3lP3D7euncAkY5GkWYId7vXFIzo
mega.nz/#!JMEyGYhR!RqiH177OpQ0gwHIDOf1Id3p1PURtDCbTrZxYxtEPYKA
my.mixtape.moe/osusbd.7z
mega.nz/#!8A9SVbqA!Dwgs5_B98A1AAkbVedJO4zwiIKgIrM1M55PI46p3hzE
files.catbox.moe/8zi0da.xz
my.mixtape.moe/cvagti.7z
soundcloud.com/omegamoonman/moon-man-1960s-batman-remix
my.mixtape.moe/baprke.zip
scmapdb.com/map:ragemap-2016-part-1
scmapdb.com/map:ragemap-2016-part-2
my.mixtape.moe/zciaez.zip
pastebin.com/Lez1uMeH
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8jayboHsf90YnY4YlZ3U0tsZkk/view
mega.nz/#!QY8i0SCB!Ke9lX6hDaEFsUyGG9IRVzVzysFetEsbkO4IpMldSH_g
scmapdb.com/map:cyborg-keks-quantum-fuzziness
scmapdb.com/map:quake-for-sven-co-op
my.mixtape.moe/cuirzm.zip
github.com/CryoKeen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I FUCKED UP

You also fucked up your name

s-sorry

Reposting Quack:
my.mixtape.moe/kmqagi.zip
Music:
Use the old password. Still needs to be tested before we put it on the server.

I added crack life to the server
map to start it is -cracklife
mediafire.com/download/3fvjx7yu7jwcj9i/CrackLife_For_Sven_Co-op_5.0.rar

memes

Ok, this for based skeleton.

E1M1: Pentagram of Prot still there.
-Armor values still at 50,100,200? Should be 100, 150, 200.
-Door from quad damage to ramp room is still not working
E1M2: Door between Quad damage secret and blue key doesn't work
-Scrags don't appear after getting yellow armor
-Still random nail box at switch for bridge for blue key.
-2 nail boxes below starting point beneath the bridge there.
E1M3: Not all zombies spawn once yellow key is grabbed.
-Instead we get a constant grating noise (like a door opening)
-All 4 fiends are at the end, not one set of two, dies, spawn another, dies, shambler.
-Door with medkit and orge after getting the blue armor in the cage, doesn't open, so no extra kit and a stuck orge.
E1M4: No issues
E1M5: Nail trap hallway is bright to the point you cant see where the traps are, but this is solvable by just looking up.
-Shadow outline of Quake logo before shambler trap is not there ITS SO IMPORTANT I CANT GO ON WITHOUT IT
E1M6: Fall damage might be up a bit too high?
-Megahealth secret is unobtainable. Button that does this doesn't work. (might have messed it up.)
-zombie in megahelath secret room has a chance of not falling down with the rest of the trap.
E1M7: Cthons projectiles seem to lag behind the particle effects. so you get the effects going first then the projectile. But its like the projectile is knocked back about 1/4ths of the length of the particle length.
E1M8: Cannot get Blue Key. Thus cannot beat level.

Also, all the shamblers are looking to their right, like the have a neck creak.
All grenades fired from the player look like the come out a bit lower than our POV. Hard to gauge where it will hit, if it hits.

Armor values are compensated for the FUCKHUGE amount of damage reduction HL1 armor provides.

E1M5: The lighting is absolutely fucked up in every map because I couldn't figure out how to better convert Quake light entities to Sven and just set it to default brightness almost everywhere. I'll try to fix it.

E1M6: The megahealth button seems to only work once, I'll fix it.

E1M7: The projectile's model is either fucked up or the particles are fucked up in Sven, I doubt I can do anything about it. Also it seems fine on my end.

E1M8: Confirmed, I seem to have fucked up the key while touching up the maps for release.

I know about the shamblers and the other monster models. It's a problem with the models I'm using, and I can't fix it because I don't know how.

The wall with the Ogre near the armor at the start of E1M3 is actually supposed to open when you get the key, and it does. I think I fixed most of the other bugs, also made the grenades and rockets spawn a bit higher up and they now actually have a 1x1x1 hitbox instead of just being points. This should fix them going through monsters sometimes.
Thanks for testing.

Here's the latest fixed version:
my.mixtape.moe/howhvn.zip
The music link is the same:

I'm not sure if I got everything right, so some more testing is required.

somebody explain this shit to me

REMOVE GITFEST FROM THE SERVERS
YOU ARE WORST MAP, I SPIT IN THE EYE MOUTH OF YOUR MAPPER

Nigger I will lynch you.

Keen_Halloween-7 just got released.
scmapdb.com/map:keen-halloween-7
Seems it's not complete but hey it's out there.

I removed it
I am host so remember my ID

HOLY WAR BETWEEN ROBOOTTOMANS AND GITFESTIANS?

i think it's time to vote for bunker.bsp for the rest of us.

Did the Korean pack that someone posted last thread get added to the player pack?

Ages ago, the model pack in the op is like 6 gigs uncompressed. I also updated it a short while back.
NO

Consider that gitfest kills the player count/increase the AFKers it being gone isn't a bad thing.

noask for them in the server

Thanks based model pack user.

Crack life sure is something

lewd

where are the tails

They are really big so they are just hidden.

Final Quack, with DM2 and E1M3 fixed:
my.mixtape.moe/ljredx.zip
Music again:
I guess you can put this version on the server.

Some more models that were posted in the last thread but got sliced

vinhbond123.blogspot.my/p/half-lifesven-coop.html

Ragemap has been updated
scmapdb.com/map:ragemap-2012

where are the breasts

Fucking kek.
Temporary skeleton server:
93.123.144.171:27015

We can't be left alone for even a minute without fucking something up.

rip serb, will need to wait for radiant bird to bring it back up **AFTER MONDAY!!!*

Bravo you fucking retards. All you had to do was use Skeleton's server for testing in the first place.

Our autism is strong and our memes are dank.

also

HELP

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST FUCKING PACK

THIS ONE
REPLACE THE PREVIOUS VERSION

Download

I FUCKING DID NIGGERS

DELETE ALL THE q1_ MAPS FROM EVERY FUCKING FOLDER AND REEXTRACT IT TO svencoop_addons YOU NIGGER

if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go kill myself for how retarded I am.

Oh shit, it's happening to me now too.

See this. You might have a different version in _downloads or svencoop/ or somewhere.

Uhhh.. what?

I've got no idea.

scmapdb.com/map:5chan
probably gonna be playing this, so download it

I got exactly what I expected

Is serb ded then? I can't connect.

You blind or something?

Иван, я люблю свой сервер.
не имея 200m/s хорошо.
Большое спасибо за хостинг.

Might have fucked that up.

SIEG HEIL
I can name a bunch of other nazi models if needed

It's almost right.

Fixed DM2 and added DM4 and DM6:
my.mixtape.moe/quvtbq.zip
Not sure if they work right though.

Reminder…

HIGH FIVE

Someone link this map

Poplep's a fag

FULLBRIGHT WILL MAKE SVEN GREAT AGAIN

GREAT AGAIN

I'm not good at editing at all, but hey, I tried

Fuck you bird and fuck your lag spikes. And fuck your crashes too.

One player less unless someone solves this bullshit. I am buttmad.

you fucked up using mega

I CANT DOWNLOAD SHIT PUT THAT SHIT IN A TORRENT FOR G-D SAKE !!!

Isn't bird out of town till Monday or something? the fuck server is someone else. Im 100% sure its someone else, for this weekend right?

A caleb model with glowing eyes would be best for this. But IF thats all fullbright does, then holy shit.

Comfy bird is back.

fullbright does exactly what it's name suggests, it renders the texture as if it was in a fully lit room at all times.
If I had a good Caleb model I'd make his eyes glow.

I'm back
I dont know whats wrong with the server now, theres no memory leaks like last time and I'm not getting any packet loss on the connection

To those who received "that" link yesterday, do not stuff anything inside your models folder or something.
There are (name) duplicates, some are better/worst, but differs enough to be counted in.

I am almost finished downloading it, I will then try to see if I can upload it by chunks, its gonna take some time.

Does anybody have more success in downloading it and going through?

What a mess, its an entire svencoop_addons folder compressed in there, does anyone want to go through them? I can try to upload this whole thing to MEGA tomorrow for anyone who can't access the "link"

I'm mentioning about another link, not blocked to westerners.
As for yours, which is blocked to gaijins, simply upload it and we'll have someone to filter in the mess that may replace your models and reupload it.

rip serber

snek did it, that fag

good server when?

It wasn't the controllers or the Otis warfare, it died after changing to the next map. A Keen map.

no he did it, shut up

Skeleserver is up until bird notices that his server is fucking dead.

bird server owner here
since I've been having so many problems with the sven coop server I'm gonna reinstall it
I dont know just what the fuck is wrong with sven since I'm not getting any errors and none of my other servers are getting these lag spike issues, but hopefully a fresh install will help

I want to cum inside this girl.

Here it is for real this time. Same password.
dropbox.com/s/3ny0ay15st96k5m/Stuff.7z?dl=0

Thanks comfiest of birds, hopefully you can get these issues fix I'd hate to see people leave because of them.

Loli here I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm unofficially part of the Sven team, I'll be mostly helping with texture and modeling stuff plus as a tester, I promise to try and make Sven great again.
Anything I was working on for you guys I'm still working on, and I will continue to work on.
And no I can't remove Sniper. yet

Have some WIP pics of the new medkit.

Next part of the plan: smuggle in Gorky. He will be able to remove Sniper.

I may have found the problem with the server fuck ups
the server was precaching ALL the sound files for the voice shit, and it was also precaching a bunch of models that actually didnt exist, and after the reinstall I'll make sure it doesnt do any of this shit

I will build their trust make them think I'm one of them, then we can smuggle Gorky in under their noses

Sven needs a better way to load in resources, having to precache everything you want is stupid.

The crashes are not caused by the cache system itself, what causes them is the buildup of shit in the global reslist, which is a list of all the shit that gets sent to clients when they request download. voice_commands precached ALL THE VOICES for download, which filled that list by like 1/2 of its total capacity, which caused maps with big reslists to crash. At least that's how I think it works.

the shit it's precaching doesnt have to be precached, though
from now on anyone that doesnt have the sound files wont even try to download them from the server, they just wont hear them in game

Nigger I will lynch you

ahh ok, newfags need to realize they have to download the shit in the OP first, and it takes too long to download it anyways.

I ain't touchin this until i know what it is.

I want to quack

I don't even know how you're getting these fucking errors. The latest version of quack is and the birdserver actually has the previous version, where DM2 is borked to hell. Maybe it's fixed in the latest one.

WHICH ONE IS ON THE SERB?!!

I thought I was fully desensitized to this sort of shit by now, but apparently not. That's what I get for not listening.

This one
The latest one is

GET THIS ONE IF YOU WANT QUACK TO WORK

Thanks

Nigga, it's the same password as always. Are you new or something?

told you fam, told you to not watch

No, I never needed the original password because I had the models from before.

The server has the old version, so you wouldn't be able to play either way. If you want to test it on your own, then I don't know.

Then what the dicks do I download to join everyone?

You have the right version, which is the old version, which also crashes on your side for whatever reason. The latest version might fix the crash, but if you download it, you won't be able to join, because the server has the old version. I also can't join because I have the new version and can't be arsed to replace it with the old version.
Also, how the fuck did you get the old version without a password?

direct download from the server itself

The map's changed already.

Yeah, to another map i don't have, see you in about 10 minutes. I am going to lynch you.

This map is from the packs in the OP though.

Yeah, several GB to get a couple maps I don't have yet.

Such is life in Sven. You can also search for the map on SCMapDB and download it from there. That's what I do usually.

youtube.com/user/CryoKeen
The memes must flow.

Boy, I sure love waiting over an hour for files to download only for the server to shut down. Can someone tell me the password for the zips so I can actually get on the server?

Nope.
Skelebro worked hard to get Quack converted for Sven, and you're expecting that no foreigners are lurking in the thread, ready to Reddit our stuffs to the pubbies and normalfags?
Also, some of our contents were scrambled from the Japs/other communities, their reaction as to noticing their own contents being stolen by gaijins will only lead to their future contents being locked out as well, hurting us in the process.

you can get away with downloading the voice pack and quickly grabbing whatever map is running off scmapdb as it goes.
who knows maybe the password will fall from the skies if you arent reddit.

Server seems to be dead again. What gives?

a-am I still banned?

Who are you even? Are you the reddit guy?

gorky

Did bird test the ban command on you or something? His server is down, so the banlist might've reset itself because he can't figure out how to save it.

What did he mean by this?

Notice the "WD" on the port-a-shit

It's WC, as in "water closet", not WD.

the bird server is back
for some reason the autorestart script was closed so it didnt autorestart
it's like my fucking server is cursed

Thanks comfiest of birds

God is taking a poo in the loo

Death to all birds, those suckers need to die along with their SHIT servers.

The server is running fine nerd, I think it may just be you.

bit pointy

nice job sniper

so why aren't you leaking this shit yet?

It's not done yet? and if I give you guys the dlls nobody but those with the dlls can join not to mention they are are prone to crashing. something to do with new rendering functions that are still being worked on
If I get anything really worthwhile I'd definitely leak it here.

no i got vote banned

Properly converted Opposing Force maps:
my.mixtape.moe/bpdsux.7z
Properly converted Blue Shit maps:
my.mixtape.moe/sqixyi.7z
Install that shit just like any other map.

Forgot to mention, REPLACE EVERYTHING when unpacking.

Bruh

DELETE THIS

A reminder for new players to download
>mega.nz/#!6J0WyASS!gvsuSNNMpa1xmlvN48MnGeBX7i_4dhbjDwZHhqKJzCE
if they actually want to connect to the server

You don't need the pass for the voice commands

rip serb

What about the 4 gigs of maps?

You only need the pass for the 8ch stuff (Quake and LoliPirate's models). The map, model and VC packs in the OP don't require a password.

Server owner, unban everything/everyone from the server, I don't want to see anymore drama bullshit going about, it's better to leave an unstable playerbase to die than letting it turn into Reddit wankfest with all these dramas.
Seriously, fuckin' stop, don't ban anyone besides confirmed Redditors, and only Redditors, banning is only fun for shits and giggles if the server owner is there to unban anyone on the spot, which is not the case for our serb.

I don't think anyone is banned at all. Maybe except that single Redditor whose profile looked like absolute terminal cancer. Gorky was votekicked, but that shit only bans you for like 20 minutes.

Did bird test his ban command on you or something?

more like I tested my butthurt command on him if you catch my drift :')

Well fuck, bird is a massive faggot then.

my.mixtape.moe/rbuovf.7z
A version of party2.bsp with FUNC_VEHICLE instead of func_tracktrain for the car.

Server is fucking down again.

Skeleton server when?

Technically speaking, couldn't you just make a new steam account and connect with that? Unless it's also an IP ban.

sometimes the server hangs so the autorestart script doesnt kick in, but it doesnt let anyone join
I think it may be doing it on specific maps but I'm not sure what

Cant you configure the script to kill it if its unresponsive for more than a minute?

When it hangs like that it actually isn't marked as "not responding" by windows, it's some kind of an "internal" hang.

8ch.net/svencoop/res/62.html

Screenshots

8ch.net/svencoop/res/48.html

Tiddies

I have nothing better to do.

There's also a slide/roll move that cancels fall damage if you use it at the right time. I don't know where to use all this shit though.

Breaking maps of course. It's fun to do.

This can't be used as a plugin I'm afraid. You'll have to create/modify configs that load this script for every map you want to break with it.
On the other hand, it might be worth it to port some of the maps from that parkour mod for TF2.

Hey Loli, can you work with .ABC type model files and .DTX textures?

Sorry I have no idea what those formats are or where they come from, if you could give me a bit more info about them I could look into seeing if I can work with them.

I'm missing too many player models I need to get caught up on them

ABC models are used by Lithtech games, such as NOLF. DXT is a format for S3TC-compressed textures. Milkshape 3D supports importing ABC models, at least the version I have.

Yeah I'm trying to get Caleb from Blood2. Its the best 3d model of him out there.

What about this one? It's for HL, but Sven animations could be added to it easily.
my.mixtape.moe/aryvyj.zip
I've also found traces of the Blood 2 model converted for HL, but I haven't found the model itself.

bump

Eh it looks ok, except his grin kinda looks stupid and his shoulders in comparison to his hat look weird.

The memes continue.

is it possible to attach these to an item?

I guess they tried to match the sprite (and it almost worked out).

You mean make an item that gives players the ability to do this shit? Yeah, but again, this is only possible in map scripts.

For some reason I thought of Gunz when I saw that.

Sloppily converted one of the Parkour Fortress maps. The physics turned out to be pretty close to it, actually, because after dying a hundred fucking times I could complete it.

Absolutely wonderful.

Honestly it's not a bad model, just needs some fixing up.

Wouldn't happen to have the source?

Nope. Just found it on an old russian site.

Well, im just hesitant because, to me its gotta be the model. There's only 4 options for this.

1. Use the Q2 Psychophobia model.
2. Through some sort of magic or time-consuming shit, use the Transfusion Q3 model.
3. Rip the model from Blood2 (I'm on 64bit so older 16bit shit don't work)
4. Just use the one found.

All but #4 use the same .png skin which was changed from the .dtx form.

I wanna know how this is done.

How what is done? Converting Source maps? Just decompile them with BSPSource, open the .vmf in JACK, export it to .jmf or .rmf or whatever and there you go. Keep in mind that displacements do not exist in Goldsrc.

the only thing is those model use vertex animation, so the model will already be pre-posed so it's a bitch to T pose them then.
not that it's hard or anything it's just a pain in the ass

To Skellybro:

We can replace weapons in maps using anglescript!

MapInit(), you would scan the map using FindEntityByClassname() (or whatever it is) for weapon_crossbow, and store it's origin / angles in a variable. Then delete the crossbow entity, and create the new replacement crossbow passing over the origin / angles you saved.
Might need to be performed a tad bit after MapInit(), now that I think about it, in case everything hasn't had a chance to spawn yet.
You'd just call the function a second later possibly.
using SetTimeout()
g_Scheduler.SetTimeout("ReplaceCrossbow", 0.1f);
void ReplaceCrossbow( ) { … }

This was quoted from Sniper I asked him about it, he's also gonna looking fixing the 360 no scope gigga nigger and changing the fire rate on the M16see I'm making Sven great again

Doing god's work

Now arrange sniper to have an "accident" so you can take over when you gain enough trust from the devs

There's no sound in this one because Serb didn't like my recording his squeaky, prepubescent voice.

and another

No i meant parkouring in goldsource.

Do I see leaning

Guide to play FUCKING DOOM as requested
Read the entire thing before starting
1. Get Zandronum with doomseeker from zandronum.com/download
2. Get Doom (and other idtech1 games) mediafire.com/?5daxmd5azqmrvvz
3. Get the modded WADs and PK3s mega.nz/#!jE1wmCoD!2ve8GvXZpcYh_uid3lP3D7euncAkY5GkWYId7vXFIzo
4. Install Zandronum to somewhere like C:/Doom otherwise UAC (user access control) may not let it write to config files
5. Drop all the wad files from the mediafire to the base Zandronum folder where zandronum.exe is located
6. Start up zandronum.exe and you'll get a window like first pic, select hardware mode and any iwad you want, preferably doom2.wad
7. Configure all the settings inside Zandronum inside options
these are all the important ones
a. customize controls
set WASD to move, left click and right click to fire and secondary fire, jump and crouch to something, and next item, previous item, and activate item to something as well
b. mouse options
always mouselook ON, lookspring and lookstrafe OFF
c. player setup
set your name and player color, turn autoaim OFF and always run to ON (unless you want to always hold shift)
d. set video mode
this is for your resolution
e. go back to the main menu and hit escape so it shows only the splash screen, then hit f5, opengl options, texture options, texture filter mode and high quality resize mode to OFF
now exit zandronum
8. Go to the doomseeker folder and start the doomseeker.exe
9. Configure doomseeker
a. go to options>configure
b. engines>zandronum
point it to your zandronum.exe, dont touch anything else or you may not be able to find any servers
c. file paths
set another folder in addition to the base zandronum folder, such as zandronum/WADs
doomseeker should be configured
10. Place the WADs and PK3s from the mega link into the new WADs folder
11. Find the [DKS] Hang Ten server, password is "autism"
12. Play

I knew that, there's no point because MapInit and custom entities only work in map scripts, so you'd have to edit configs for every map you want to do it on anyway. Also that does not cover entities that spawn during the game, but a periodic check would suffice.

I fucked up, MapInit is also available in plugins. There's still no custom entities there though.

Yeah, I'm probably going to remove or modify it because it will be choppy as fuck in multiplayer.

Scripts, dude.

The dropbox link for the maps in the OP is ded.

Just saying

Checked
Jewbox apparently disables sharing if it hits the limit. Let me try to work it out in the mean time so it will work again.

According to Sniper they should be pushing the new update this or next weekend, apparently.

Dropbox link should work now.

I have moved this in order to make room. New link for it:
mega.nz/#!JMEyGYhR!RqiH177OpQ0gwHIDOf1Id3p1PURtDCbTrZxYxtEPYKA

Parkour map:
my.mixtape.moe/osusbd.7z
Usual password.

It's fuckhuge and probably laggy as fuck because I converted it from Source without altering much of anything.

Known bugs:
- you get stuck when running on sloped walls. Can't really do shit about it, because Goldsrc physics;

It might be a bit difficult to get used to the controls.

Oh yeah, important shit: due to how HL handles speed (and Sniper's unwillingness to add a solution to this), if you want to get the "speed cap increases when you run at top speed for a while" effect like in PF/Meme Edge, you need to set cl_forwardspeed, cl_backspeed and cl_sidespeed to 600 manually.

mega.nz/#!8A9SVbqA!Dwgs5_B98A1AAkbVedJO4zwiIKgIrM1M55PI46p3hzE

bumped

You all need to stop your autism

is it worth to install?

If you like Half-Life/goldsource, yes

nope

poplep is still a faggot

Holla Forums servers are never worth playing. They're fun the first week or month of their lifetime but then get completely ruined by drama.

Poplep pls

poplep spotted

yeah, someone told me someone going by the name of poplep was causing drama :|

I've only been playing for a few days but I haven't seen any drama. And I definitely haven't seen much drama in other 8/v/ shit.

check'em

"When you get to hell, tell them I sent you. You will get a group discount."

SOONWHENITSDONEONDAYWHENISTOPBEINGPOORWHENIGETOFFMYLAZYASS

What was the name of the magic book again?

Glowing Moonman Edition

All my currently finish models plus some WIP stuff, I have more (almost) finish but a certain bird wanted one of them sooner so have what is done.

files.catbox.moe/8zi0da.xz

Shit that I still need to do (in no specific order):
Bane (we need a better model)
Chen on a bike
Nitori I want to be a 2hu
Better Ran (I have a better face)
Umomka
Sam Hyde (don't expect this for a while, need to make a face texture)
The original Caleb model(s)
Better anims for my modelI'll do this later
Pierretta Miku (I didn't forget about this)
More 2hus
Better 2hu
"Other models here that I forgot about"

In this video sam doesnt have his glasses on so maybe it will be helpful you rock dude

you are a fucking life saver, that'll speed things up thanks!

The only drama around here is a buncha players gaying out or asking for pics of traps, nothing more.

Mein Kampf

looking damn good

Fixed vertical wallruns/camera getting stuck in multiplayer at the cost of replacing leaning with a shittier version. Also fixed a physics bug. Passworded as usual:
my.mixtape.moe/cvagti.7z
BIRD PUT THIS ON THE FUCKING SERVER AND REPLACE EVERYTHING

bampu

Anyone have a link to the Moonman Batman parody song that's used in ragemap2016? I want to decensor it.

SPLEEN VENTED

soundcloud.com/omegamoonman/moon-man-1960s-batman-remix

Theres also the Mp3 file that came with the map if you want to check whats censored. I think this ones uncensored however.

To bird:
to remove your server from the server list, insert "sv_region -1" into the config.

Wait what?

Thanks

UNCENSORED MOONMAN ON RAGEMAP2016
Extract to svencoop_addon and press YES to overwrite sound files
my.mixtape.moe/baprke.zip
If you don't have ragemap2016, download both maps at scmapdb
scmapdb.com/map:ragemap-2016-part-1
scmapdb.com/map:ragemap-2016-part-2

Rude

Post smug

that doujin was godly

This game gives me an existential crisis.

Is he port forwarding?

Pretty sure he is, though as soon as I posted that I realized we could just use Hamachi or something.

so how about those fullbrights
how about that update with the fullbrights

I really don't know now, they've been quiet about the update.
I want my fullbright

chenposting

aaaaaa

If you're missing maps, download them from scmapdb.

What's the deal with fullbright?

bump

That leaning was in the original HL Uplink demo.

Can we have like a Bitsync so we could just sync all are folders from a master folder passively.

what if something bad somehow got into the master folder?

I fucking did it guys
I found a way to scale playermodels AND make them not hover

In your .qc file change $scale to a number between 0 and 1
Go down to animation sequence(s) make a new line before the first sequence and put $origin 0 0 -0
This part is trial and error you'll need to compile the model with the new scale and see how off it is and adjust using the last number
(for some reason the z axis is inverted so negative numbers move the model up and positive numbers move it down)
Crouching will be off no matter what what you put the origin as, to fix this add another $origin before $sequence "crawl" and after $sequence "crouch_idle"
The one after $sequence "crouch_idle" will be the same as the $origin at top the one before $sequence "crawl" can be adjust to fix crouching

NOWHERE does it say that $origin can be used that way so I always assumed it was a global thing, it also didn't help that changing the origin in HLMV only effects the view point

have an example from my .qc for my model using a scale of 0.8

// 191 animation sequence(s)
$origin 0 0 9
$sequence "look_idle" "look_idle" fps 14 loop ACT_IDLE 1
$sequence "idle" "idle" fps 14 loop ACT_IDLE 1
$sequence "deep_idle" "deep_idle" fps 12 loop ACT_IDLE 4
$sequence "run2" "run2" LX fps 40 loop ACT_RUN 1
$sequence "walk2handed" "walk2handed" LX fps 20 loop ACT_WALK 1
$sequence "2handshoot" "2handshoot" fps 20 ACT_RANGE_ATTACK1 1
$origin 0 0 5
$sequence "crawl" "crawl" LX fps 22 loop ACT_CROUCH 1
$sequence "crouch_idle" "crouch_idle" fps 4 loop ACT_CROUCHIDLE 1
$origin 0 0 9

Tried to use [code]

you know who to scale

proper size chen when

how short?

SOON

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

Is this something we should all do? Or is it only important to modelers?

modelers.

no traps

FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

艦むすめ fucking faggot.

hey you can't just run around in a thong

faggot is at the bottom of the ocean

Probably bullshit, but okay

Is it possible to un-manlet Quack this way?

yes
I forgot about that

Manlet issue hopefully finally gone now:
my.mixtape.moe/zciaez.zip
Password is the same, don't forget the music if you're downloading for the first time:

YES

I put the updated quake on the server so make sure you have this

Apparently the update is now in the release candidate branch on Steam. Make sure to not have that selected.

pastebin.com/Lez1uMeH
Which one of you faggots did this?

snek pls go

No

What the sound files that Robotto uses?

Also what is the name of the song in def_hakase where its a mix of the scientists sounds?

it's not from def_hakase
and the file is hakasemix.wav

I found this pc 98 reimu model on some shady website, modelers might want to check it out
my.mixtape.moe/ynwnnx.pmd

fuck you porchmonkey let me post

Since you didn't include textures not much I can do with this.

I wonder who's behind this post, could it be reddit server that stole all of our shit?
or is it that dead cuckchan server?
Either way, what's your point?

www reddit com/r/svencoop/comments/4igy35/they_raided_a_svencoop_server/

just some salty redditor

what the fuck is this autistic shit? can't you just grab your own installation, zip it and post it here instead of wasting the time of every single person in this website?

You only need to download
>drive.google.com/file/d/0B8jayboHsf90YnY4YlZ3U0tsZkk/view
>mega.nz/#!QY8i0SCB!Ke9lX6hDaEFsUyGG9IRVzVzysFetEsbkO4IpMldSH_g
>mega.nz/#!6J0WyASS!gvsuSNNMpa1xmlvN48MnGeBX7i_4dhbjDwZHhqKJzCE
Models, Maps and Voice Commands respectively.

Why the hell is the bsp not getting transferred?

off to a bad start already

Just get all the shit from scmapdb. Goldsrc is retarded.
scmapdb.com/map:cyborg-keks-quantum-fuzziness

thanks m8

Congratulations.

Why do we have generals of this again? Is it an unspoken rule of fullcuckchan that only garbage multiplayer games like Planetside 2, Halo, WoW or OverWatch have generals? Or are you fags just a bunch of mouthbreathing casuals like is suspect?

You do realize there are more maps than just the HL maps, right?

Sounds like you were on a public server
learn to read

I came back to call you a dumb nigger

You're the mouthbreathing casual here. Sven Co-op is nothing without custom maps, which there a lot in the base game alone, not to mention THIS FUCKING SERVER. Video related.

you made a typo haha what a dunce laugh at this faggot haha, fag

I don't get it

It takes a special kind of stupid to pull that logic

oy vey

bumping with content i wish i knew how to rig

Why the heck did I not think of that, could make it the RG-6.

Use $origin to fix the weapons being too far forward you can also up $scale to fix the camera clipping, will need to edit attachments since they don't scale.

Also learn to rig

thanks for the tips if i learn how to rig can i use ivan arms?

Yep, if you upload then anywhere (other then here) just include these credits:

Hands (The Specialist HD Hands)
Model: Millenia
Textures: Millenia

Sleeves
Model: Saxon Swine
Textures: Saxon Swine/Norman the Loli Pirate

double post for fixed animus

Nice svc_bad

Thanks Sniper

Is the server crashing bad or am I being kicked?

Serb is fucking around with the mapcycle and restarting it every 5 seconds.

Hey, you can't post that without a Turok map.

Who is this and what is she from?

When are gonna find out who Sniper is and get our issues fixed in a faster manner?

Don't quote me fuccboi I got more time on my hands to send rape brigades than you can handle. Learn English proper too while you're at it.

Erio from Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko

what

Does this shit actually work now?

We've been doing it wrong the entire time
You need to have several people on the web on the raised platform

I released Quack to the public and it got fucking blessed by Keen:
scmapdb.com/map:quake-for-sven-co-op

Also a new version of parkour meme because the double jump just fucking broke today for some reason:
my.mixtape.moe/cuirzm.zip

dis gun b gud

A small part of me want's to see what playing a game of Sven with him would be like

Also you can include my Ranger model if you want (NR_Ranger)

Thanks, I'll include it in the next release. You could post it in the models section in the meantime.

I actually used to play with him regularly back around 2008.
He's much less autistic than he appears, though he was very depressed at the time
Maybe memes are a coping mechanism?

rip server?

github.com/CryoKeen
Is that Keen's true name listed on this page?

serb is back up

what the fuck is this

It's this

rip server

server was hanging on something
it listed lance vance and tobias rieper in there, so could either of you tell me what map it was on before it went down?

Misery, which worked fine earlier in the day. Crashed myself once before rejoining and it going down for good.