PAPER: TINDER date turns man's life into living hell

PAPER: TINDER date turns man's life into living hell…

A Houston man is seeking $200,000 from a former Tinder date he claims defamed him online and cost him his job.

archive.fo/TowWf

Joseph Lazarus, 32, broke up with the woman he matched with on Tinder in 2014 and since then, he claims the woman has spread lies about him online and to two former employers, according to Harris County District Court documents filed Wednesday by Lazarus' attorney Joseph Mathew.

Lazarus' relationship with the woman lasted about three months after the two matched on Tinder. During that brief time, he called their interactions normal. The two would go out to dinner and even attended a Houston startup convention together since Lazarus was working at an oil startup at the time and she was an aspiring entrepreneur. Lazarus claims the two just didn't hit it off, so he decided to break up with her in person. She wanted to remain friends; he did not. Within a few months after the breakup, Lazarus said he started receiving threatening messages from her. At one point he received a message from her demanding $10,000 from him or she would tell people he raped her. The threats became even more real in the fall of 2016. That's when Lazarus was called into his bosses office. Lazarus was working for a high end automobile broker in Houston at the time. The boss had seen posts about Lazarus on thedirty.com, a user-submitted gossip site, and couldn't risk his company's reputation.

The posts called Lazarus "creepy" and someone who "would have sex/rape fat chicks just to amuse his friends." Lazarus was fired that day. "I feel terrible. I feel like I'm living in a nightmare I can't escape," Lazarus told Chron.com. One of the first things he did was retain legal counsel. The court documents filed Wednesday include text messages the woman allegedly sent to one of Lazarus' friends. The messages claim that Lazarus would buy her dildos instead of flowers and that he was a "rapist, liar, cheater." "I don't know what she's talking about. I certainly didn't mail her any sex toys," Lazarus said.

These degenerates deserve all this.

if a woman is using a social media dating site you know she has to be something extremely flawed with her

Is she fucking a nigger on the side???

falling for their own goy traps

it gets funnier, the woman sounds like someone out of r9k.

Gotta be honest, the tinder world is really weird. Is it a dating app or a random sex meet up app? Or both. He shouldnt be dating fat chicks too natural selection and all. What I'm guessing happened is that she catfished him and he broke up when he met her irl, then realizing her lie didnt work, she harassed him. The first part happened recently to someone I know.

Serious question, how do adults accurately find people to date? I met my gf at the end of hs and have been with her for a while, so I guess I'm interested on how someone "finds someone". I never thought that meeting someone at a bar was a real thing unless youre trying to get laid, especially if you're trying to find friendship on top of eros. I was thinking "maybe they hit it off at work", but honestly that sounds like a bad idea after some thoughts. Work sounds like the best place if you want to be sharing interests.

Idk, if I didnt have my gf, Id probably want someone who likes the things I like. Which would probably be rare considering I'm NS and super into hardcore science. Its not necessarily something you can check on a box. Especially since the people on social media that like science are retards.

Why the fuck is the boss going on these sleazy sites looking for his employees?

Reminds me of Metokur's take on what would happen if Peeple ever took off. (vid related)

tinder and online dating sites are just for instant gratification, and fast lays. Its just that morons are stupid when they think its possible to form a lasting bond on a dating website.

Its basically a bunch of people overplaying their hand and getting burned out by people who are as greedy as they are.

every serious girlfriend i've had has been through friends or within social circles. I tried tinder twice, both girls were good looking but extremely boring

Who gives a shit? If he ever bothered to read his dick's manual, right there on page one it says warranty void if inserted in crazy. Tough titties, listen to common sense next time.

She tipped him off.

Tinder is more sinister than it is weird; its negative effects on society have already been firmly established a mere half decade post launch. And these adverse effects are far more than anecdotal.

The primary concern raised is that of public health, Tinder has markedly increased the spread of Sexually transmitted disease. Whilst Tinder is not solely to blame for an increase in irresponsible sexual behavior it has been the leading marketer of it, its financial success relies upon hyper promiscuity. Tinder users are twice as likely to carry sexually transmitted disease over non-users from the same demographic. Since it’s launch diseases have increased year on year in every one of the markets it operates in. The ongoing mutation of a number of these diseases is well known and it is presumed will end up with them being either harder to treat, perhaps untreatable with current medicine.

Societally speaking, Tinder is changing the way people look at relationships. We could pontificate on this at length but most here I believe already accept that the death of monogamy and traditional courtship has been and will continue to be a contributing factor to the decline of the west. Tinder has also mutated the long established norms when it comes to sexual behavior with the average female user having more sex than the average male user whilst boosting the amount of sex a small minority of men have, establishing harems of sorts.

This isn’t disputed. Nonetheless the media, governments and society at large all celebrate Tinder and hookup culture. Untreatable disease and the decline of the west mean little in the face of ‘liberation’ it seems. We know (((why))).

It is tough. My advice is, marry your gf and have three (min) children with her.

Surprise, a degenerate hookup website resulted in him getting tangled up with a crazy ass woman who ended up ruining his life.

Can't say I feel sorry for him.

Normally I'd assume the man was in the right here, but it's a kike who's doing what kikes always do

I need to get out and date.

You simply need to get >>>/out/.

that's not his real name

Welp, that's disgusting. I don't even understand what's going on in the dating world anymore, sigh; but I have to pay attention because I have a 15 year old son.

Josef?

Houston here. Know this guy. Solid red pilled Jarhead. Except got horny and fucked a crazy rich gook bitch. The rest is public record. Don't stick your dick in crazy slant pussy.

Think of Tinder like the Congo or an artificial nation. Worldwide there's 50 million Tinder users. Not a whole lot considering the populations of countries that Tinder is popular in. It's all the same people fucking each other and spreading diseases to each other and it's a small population. Eventually when Tinder runs its course the users will have disease rates not quite as high but similar to the Sodomites which are another mini nation. It'll be funny to watch the fallout of this.

guess who the courts side with

The problem with the ‘Tinder nation’ is that it is geographically (((rootless))). It’s user base or ‘citizens’ do not exclusively fornicate with each other meaning that the negative health implications are not confined to them. Furthermore as we know well the acceptance and normalisation of ‘hook up’ culture will permeate into the wider culture. We see the (((media)) pushing Tinder hard, we see Governments totally ignoring the impending healthy crisis of mutated sexually transmitted diseases.

It’s slippery slope stuff.

I can smell the borderline from here just reading about her 'perfect skin'

I'm pretty sure this guy was dating my ex-wife. This all seems very familiar.
Mine never escalated to court or calling employers, but I feel for this guy. Like has been said, you really need to form a good bond before you start fucking her. Even then, they get crazy. Under no circumstances do you make her indispensable to your life until you live together for 6 months.
If you suspect she has gotten crazy and you need to leave her, break it off immediately. Just leave her shit outside if you're living together.
Until you live together for 6 months, she's nothing but a prospect. If she's going to get crazy, she's probably going to get crazy within six months of you living together. If you can't handle it, she's gone. If you can, enjoy making beautiful white children together ASAP.

This. If you're past high school and looking for live, go to every local gathering you're invited to, no matter how borung it sounds, look good when you get there, and bring a gift.

BBQ? Go. Kid's birthday party? Go, just beware of single mothers. Grandparent's 50th Anniversary party? Go, your grandparent's friends have granddaughters your age.

One really important thing is to not be embarrassed if old people try to fix you up. Look at their wallet photos and if the girl's not a heifer ask politely if they could arrange a meeting at the next gathering.

The thing that's great about local social gatherings is other people WILL tell you if the girl is a slut. People love gossip like that.

DEGENERATE HOOK-UP CULTURE AT IT'S FINEST

crazy slant is redundant. they all are.

Good rule to live by. And always keep your benefits at bay (if you give them everything you have the have successfully mined you and will move on) and know how to say no to their wants sometimes. As far as marriage goes, never agree to share incomes, keep them separate in separate bank accounts and compromise on who will pay what bills instead.

Good advice.

Kind of degenerate.

TBH, the one thing the sandniggers and christcucks were right about is that women should not be allowed to speak in public forums.

Everyone in that story deserves a few months in a labor camp, including the guy's boss.

Hardly the only groups that thought that.

Your typical CY+2 denizen doesn't even know the difference.

Opinion summarily dismissed for being christfaggy.

just because you're an atheist doesn't mean sleeping with someone by non-reproductive means isn't degenerate even if you do hate God

Christfaggot detected.

You're going in the bog faggot.

The only thing I hate more than faggotry is abrahamism.

You're not a very bright shill and I'm decidedly not Christian.

It'll never stop amusing me that suddenly democrats like guns too.

Never profess love or monogamy too early.

>(((Lazarus)))
no sympathy

into the bog you go sodomite

nice tinder ad

What does she look like?

The trouble is where to meet a suitable wife. I've been married a very long time and already have 4 kids. If I was looking at starting again I don't know where I'd even. I know not to try bars or dating services, but then where?

As someone who is unmarried and would very much like a family and is in a position to provide for one, I do not know. I have a good friend who was in the same boat as me and he utilised every web tool he could in his search, it looked exhausting, date after date (many resulting in one night stands which I have no interest in) and as much as he did end up with a woman he likes and whom I believe is loyal to him, he didn’t end up with a family but rather a single mother who can’t have anymore children.

Being a Holla Forumsack makes things much, much harder in my opinion. I was at a BBQ some weeks past and started a conversation with a group of young women on their aspirations in life; just one of them mentioned wanting children which sparked both surprise and ridicule from the others. I am at a loss.

A well managed traditional brick and mortar introduction agency is something I have considered.

A work colleague and I were having drinks one friday night after work. he had profiles on every dating app that was around (This was three years ago). His phone buzzed, A Match! He showed me the picture and she seemed kind of cute.
I asked what happens now, what is the next step, do you ask for a picture of her tits? To which he nodded and said "Yeah why not" and texted that question straight away.
Ten seconds later a picture of a nice set of full tits appears. I'm stunned, he just smiles and walks off to the toilet. Comes back and orders another drink and tells me he sent her a picture of his dick.
"Fuck Off you did."
The response from her was instant. A time and address to meet up later that night.

Have never recovered from that experience. There is no romance or woo-ing or thrill of the chase anymore. You simply act confident and tell modern women "You want some fuck?" and seemingly nine times out of ten you get it.

Have also heard rumors that three of the four brothels in the local area have closed down due to falling business, which is being blamed on tinder. Women are giving it up for free and more often than the old days, where you would hang around the dance floor and scoop up the dregs at 4am, but if that didn't work then off to the hookers.

Fuck knows anymore, although the demographic that is more my 'type' is single mothers in their thirties. Career oriented and desperate single mothers in their thirties, so there is a tonne of fruit to be plucked, and at the same time none at all depending on the levels of self esteem at the time. Although family and social circle arrangements are good, because family and good friends will really want you to meet someone nice and wont want to set you up with a maniac just for laughs.

Just focus on yourself and stay fit and healthy and remember to not stick your dick in crazy as has already been said.

That is the biggest irony of all the feminists which is that if they were dudes they would be the most pathetic robots ever, probably would get kicked out from r9k for being TOO LAME

However because they fucked their way (something male robots can NEVER do) into institutions like universities and the media they get to be taken "seriously" by the powers that be

However remove all the media support, remove the institutional support and thus the ability of feminists to intimidate people and they suddenly become these pathetic piece of shit failures at life that cry all the time and do nothing to improve themselves

The guy was a fucking idiot, he got a bunch of blackmail messages and instead of going straight to the cops or even the feds he just stood there like a retard thinking shit couldn't touch him

Lesson of the day kids: when a cunt starts talking about accusing you of something with fucking messages that can be traced to her GO TO THE COPS

Cuck.

It's pure for sex. Anyone thinking it is a legit dating thing is fucking retarded.

I've seen it see too. It's damn horrible.

It's the wording used. Faggotry obviously deserves death. But "Sodomites" is a christcuck term and him using it marks him as a worthless race traitor who worships the king of the jews and their false god Jehovah.

Well that has something romantic to it…

relationships aren't something you'll have to worry about any time soon, retard

used car salesman

Why are you guys deflecting about the topic of defamation?

There isnt much to write about it?

Yet false rape allegations deserve several threads as one thread locks up after another with so many replies, that a new thread has to be created.

That's a Jewish term and it marks you as an infiltrator.

Legit question: how do Americans fate after their mid 20s and 30s? Most people seem to just work and go home without keeping many family or friendship ties if any so are Tinder and online dating their only options or what?

Kinda related.

Out in the sticks we still do it the old fashioned way. We have social gatherings quite often, where everyone in the county (and neighboring counties too) come in and join whatever is going on. Just this past weekend we had a huge "yard sale" type thing. It was more an excuse to get everyone out and about, but also to find useful stuff that others didn't need anymore. Whites don't waste.

Speaking of traitors

I immediately regret posting that like that, I've no desire to pick a fight with any Holla Forumsack based on his religion.

I'll admit that I have a tinder, but I've never once even talked to any of the women through the app. To me it's just a nice self confidence thing to see who finds me physically atractive. Essentially I just collect the women like pokemon.

That out of the way, the amount of women on it that say "not looking for a hookup" or "just looking for friends" is astonishing. Everyone, I mean everyone knows it's an app for no strings sex on the first date, period. Somehow, some way, women manage to shit up even the most degenerate of jewish tricks. I do not envy the kikes specifically assigned to the manipulation of women. Lord knows we have a hard enough time dealing with them.

Autism aside, I guess it's possible they're just lying to themselves so they don't feel like sluts while being sluts

REAP WHAT YOU SOW, ONII-CHAN

It's fine.

Statistical evidence suggests couples are more likely to get divorced if they live together first, by a significant margin.
Traditional morality is always right.

I dare they try this shit with brothers white bois are sissies and trannies now .LMAO.
I live in California and I see a lot more girls wearing Blacked attire, walking around in blacked bras, thongs, booty shorts etc. Even teenage girls barely 16, ignoring white guys and openly flirting with black guys, kissing them in public and having black boyfriends. It seems more and more women are preferring black men only nowadays.

GTFO my board you fucking cuck

Anywhere but those places. You have to strike up conversation. It's a numbers game. Grocery store, church, stupid events like wine tastings, etc.

They're looking for two things. 1. Hot guy to fuck or 2. Cuck that will show them validation

Why do you think football is so big in the South?

Well there's your problem, you live in a trash can. I'll check those dubs only because you're living in a nightmare. Luckily it won't last much longer.

Reported for shilling. Nigger.

I met my (now) wife through work. Adult social circles are smaller than the ones from my youth.

Jesus christ how horrifying

Don't. Atheists are faggots.

Almost true, except "average" should be be "median".

The guy I was responding to was almost certainly a kike trying to D&C, and I took the bait.

You faggots are punctual at least, I'll give you credit for that.

/thread

Dubs confirm

Got a friend now who found one from one of them dating sites, and like a true fucking retard, married and just had a kid with her. Now he is in hell and she wont ever let him go anywhere without her. He is my age 38, she is 34. He is a true fuckin retard

They wouldn't because niggers ain't got no life or career to ruin.

I hope he enjoy having tardbabies.

I too know this feel anons. I look at modern women and beyond their physical features, everything else is pretty garbage. That is assuming their physical features arent garbage as well, ya know, tons of tattoos, piercings (besides ears, and only 1 on the ears), artificially colored hair, and be ham planets.

Start one up user. As a single user who wants to start a family, the defamation issue, which is important, comes after the discussion about the sheer garbage nature of modern women left out there for anons to marry

lmao, you either are or you aren't

I know. Hes a fuckin dipshit that thinks muh dik when he really needs to use his brain.

Funniest part is she keeps trying to get me to sign up on one of them sites. My response is always fuck that shit, literal words. She asks why, I say the same thing, fuck that shit. She doesnt want to know my actual answer.

Fedoras need to off themselves user, its ok

Thats it. Women will rationalize any and all poor decisions and behavior so they can continue with those behaviors.

Got it champ. So when your burnt up cigarette of a woman goes to work hooks, do you have to take the kid to school?

That's a bad idea as well. Don't shit where you eat. Any number of things could go wrong.

No pics of the whore? What a fucking failure of a thread.

Hence why I am staunchly single. Some Men consider themselves 'evolved' enough to take on the responsibility of someone elses Fuck Trophy, not I. It's just that you reach a certain age and all the good ones are gone, the ones that have potential are still self-obsessed halfwits and not worth the time.

There still has to be a hint of ambition and skill in trying to convince someone to go home with you, even if it is shooting fish in a barrel. There is conversation and jokes and the intricate story of what you do for a living. It's a dance.

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but horrifying is an apt term. Modern career mothers come with a list of very specific rules and regulations that a Man must follow. Since arriving back in my hometown after a twenty year absence there are a lot of girls from my past that have been throwing themselves at me, only because physically am still in shape, have a career that has a bit of social standing, and nothing to interfere in their lives like other kids.
And it is good I'm not an idiot. On date after date while they sit there and explain exactly how a new partner has to fit into their lives "My children come first, but you wont have a problem taking them to fun things right? I own my house and you aren't to move in until x tests have been passed…" all I can think of is "How many cocks have you ridden? How many cocks has that mouth of yours that wont shut up sucked over the past decade? Do you even know how to cook?"
Some single mothers have worked out the exchange rate. They give up sex and the man does Man Things around the house, and cooks, and takes care of someone elses kids when they are busy at work, but only when convenient to the woman. Heaven Forbid if a Man makes demands.

Women are whores, and deserve to be beaten, raped, and killed.

(((>>10355555)))
Fucking wasted GET

I'm afraid the numbers have spoken, so there is at least a grain of truth to his post. "Disempowered" is the more correct term.

Scientists are growing closer to creating artificial wombs every day. Meanwhile, 90% of the white women in America have already been fully and irreversibly brainwashed into abortion-happy miscegenators. Best of luck to you, virgin faggot.

Not all women are your mother.

Women are whores, yes, but they don't deserve beating and killing.
Rape? Staring is classified as rape nowdays, so yes. That they deserve.
Just treat them like the half formed children they are and be wary of their games. It isn't too hard to be happy with one.

Agreed.

But his mother was some other man's bitch

Depends on what part of her body you use. I wonder how many women could be fixed by spanking alone.

Statistical evidence shows that those who make claims about statistical evidence without providing a link to such evidence are more likely to have made it up.

Except for the ones who do.

Equal rights get equal lefts.

THANK YOU BASED JARHEAD

As another prior Jarhead, I sure am skeeered.

I know that feel. Shit's fucked.

We are still working on a courting group specifically for Whites who follow their Pantheons, only.

Holy fuck, that is disgusting.

This is correct. "Sodom" is in the (((bible))). I was imagining today that it easily could have been NS Germany and kikes would have described it the same way.
Seriously,

It doesn't matter. What matters is if you're correct. I personally wonder how exactly they know everyone's religious convictions. I don't think that's very accurate. No one officially knows mine because I'm not a fucking idiot bullhorning it so I can be targeted based on that (Odinist, obviously). No one who is part of our real resistance is so obvious.

Checked.

Assuming I'm not Christian, how do I meet a woman who isn't like this? Everyone here says to just go to church, but I don't wanna bend the knee to a kike god. I refuse to use (((Tinder))) etc., and going up to women in the sorts of places I hang out is off limits (libraries and coffee shops are terrible places to pick up chicks. Even highly attractive men get shot down instantly, pretty fucking hard too).

sage for off-topic

You don't.

You pump and dump them before the crazy has time to kick in. It's russian roulette.

The churchy ones are the worst. They're just as bad as the rest, and are hypocrites to boot. When things go bad they will do everything in their power to slander you so they themselves remain "pure" in the eyes of the "lord" (a.k.a. the congregation).

If a woman is single after 23, there's a reason for it. The reasons are never good and never anything you want.

Wow check out the fedora votes.

Same point I made in another thread
>It's the same with women flocking to video games for the "geeky gamer gurll" status. It makes her speshul. You even see women getting into cigars, and they make their usernames things like "SmokinHotCigarChick" and just can't believe people keep objectifying her, like, really, y tho

If you use tinder then I have zero fucks for you . I didn't find my wife on tinder . Nobody who is wife material will be found on tinder .

These were probably just two fucking losers abusing a dating app. Sounds like they were bound to have problems since he was lowly car selling kike and she was "aspiring to be something" both in their thirties using an incredibly shitty dating app.

Have to check them dubs of truth. We need to see this cancerous whore

Single mothers are washed up trash. The only instance where a single mother is even to be remotely considered is in the case of a widow, and you already know the kids. In such an instance, the deceased father is either a friend or a close acquaintance. Even in that scenario, Im hesitant.

piercings is a massive one for me, anything more than 1 in each ear is a massive tell for being a moron

Yep. Its an indicator of some sort of imbalance, as are tattoos.

tattos are absolutely a sign of imbalance. They have become trendy crimson A's that only the imbalanced blazen into thier skin to asert identity forcefully upon thier own weak egos.

I find tattos abhorrent, its without question a coping mechanisim 90% of the time. 100% of the time if placed in n area that is always visible.

bullshit the only evidence I have seen leads to the opposite conclusion. Source your ,claim or fuck off.

Im instantly turned off by a woman when I see a tattoo, no matter how hot she is. Its like a mark of a demon of some sort. Sure, she might be fun, but putting the demon down needs to happen or its gonna be bullshit. I see ink as a woman letting everyone know their demons/issues.

No fuckin thanks….

So I got interested and decided to do some digging on this story. Haven't looked too much into him, but holy shit Batman. That chick imo seems crazy af. I've found several twitter accts that all spread the same shit about him. They all appear to mirror each other with comments and likes. The profile pics are even creepier because they are all old pics of young woman when they were teens (one of which died a couple years ago) and they are all from Europe. One profile even uses San Antonio as location, but has Orange Mobile in the profile. What's the o/u that she pulls a Jodi Arias now that he has sued her?

I know how you feel user. Theres something about tattoos that just scream "I have problems".

I find this story hard to believe, thedirty.com? Post dirt to this nothing site in the off chance the bosses even know of this site and also happen to frequent it and also happen to see the posting and that by a miracle many of their customers do the same so that the bosses fear harm of their reputation from people who read this low rent sex gossip site.. I don't think so.

What's your opinion of tattoos that relate to heritage? I have my family emblem tattoo'd on me but its not visible unless I don't have a shirt on.

Tits or GTFO

If youre a dude, ink is a bit different. It says many more other things.

Obviously a dude. but I'm checking those trips

To me, youre essentially branding yourself. Since you branded yourself with the seal of your people, I see no real issue with that. It is what tattoos are actually for.

Women don't understand these concepts like men do, this is why ink is seen as repulsive on them. Intuitively you know its a bullshit ruse to cover something else up.

Why do you feel the need to tattoo your family emblem onto your self?

I can half understand doing something like that, but the degenerates that make up 99% of tattoo barers get them for attention and mask their lack of identity.

I agree. Most guys with ink are tryhards. They ruined it.

Fair enough. Yes though, they do not, it's mostly (if not all) for superficial reasons that don't have much meaning besides a short story.

Because it reminds me daily that I am of my people and that I need to not be a piece of shit for my volk? Pride in one's self? It's an acceptable showing of pride in my (white) family.

Pretty much. At best, tis some special persons name, which they apparently cant remember and keep int heir heart. They display it on their flesh to try and prove to everyone how deep they are. Pretty fuckin retarded, in most cases.

You don't need a tattoo to have pride in your people.

And I'm not saying you do. It's a physical branding of pride in my people. It helps me personally, and you wouldn't know of it unless you saw it.

.. cringe.

Happy travels m8

Even if you say no, it's important that the children of the deceased father have a male role model in life. You don't have to marry the woman to provide that, a fascist society would naturally have the community help do that as a whole.

I agree. She is a legit example of someone who DOES need the help of the tribe/community. This is why, under the correct circumstance, I would wed a widow.

Sounds just like my so-called "mother".

It's not amusing to because the only time those cunts are willing to use a gun is against other white people.
The brainwash is powerful indeed.

The vagina owner, obviously.

user, in CurrentYear™+2 there's MILLIONS of "your ex-wives" out there.

Only ones living in the West, in my experience.

Widows aren't single mothers. They're widows. They have that title so they aren't confused for single mothers, who are universally trash.

Dubs confirm, and thank you for pointing that out.

Theres a big difference in intent, actual men typically get unique symbols that usually need to be explained or have no intrinsic "beauty". Take the Rock's Polynesian arm sleeve thing. To him it means something unique about his heritage, but to an onlooker its an amorphous symbol that might look neat, but means nothing. Similar is old biker culture "mom" tattoos. I read the word "mom" while to the biker its a reminder of somthing much deeper no one else can share. Now comapre this with women and nu-males.

They get obnoxious catch-all symbols that anyone understands. sleeves are just large gaudy art pieces. A "woke" white girl might get a celtic knot and not shut up about it (white girls love to pretend they have relation to the irish because its one of the few unspoiled white cultures). suns, moons, arrows, pretty lines thst make up tramp stamps. The insufferable trend right now that is cursive sentences that wrap around a limb or are just written across thier body (the tattoo equivalent of a middle school "deep quote" posted on social media). Everything about these tattoos is for the benefit of other people, not the subject.

Tattoos only mean somthing if the mean somthing. If anyone around you says the words "Im thinking about getting a tattoo" fhat is an immediate giveaway of attention whoring. they want to talk about it for hours and hours and hours and hear how other people are afraid or hesitant to get tattoos. Then when they do it they can show it off for two weeks and internailze all the attention and it becomes a little totem they can look at to remind themsleves how people gave a shit about them for a little bit. A tattoo thats wothwhile happens wothout a soul knowing about it, and you wont know a fucker has one unless your around them when they take thier shirt off.

The only tattoo I respect is the kind that you have to ask six times about what the fuck it is for because the bearer prefers to not disscuss it because they dont give a shit what other people think about it.

The lesson here is to be self employed so you can't be blackmailed & slandered like this.