What is the safest and most secure way to set up a Dead Man's Switch

I hate to post this here but I am looking for advice and ideas and thought Holla Forums may help.

I am looking for the safest and most secure way to set up a Dead Man's switch. In particular something, that once triggered, could release information out via email or other forms.

Is there any user here with experience on setting this up or do you have to be a tech wiz to construct one.

Thank you in advance for any user looking to pitch in.

Other urls found in this thread:

deadmansswitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you'd almost certainly have to be proficient with a scripting language

install gentoo

I am proficient in Python and somewhat in Javascript.

Advice on implementation approaches would certainly be appreciated.

Had that been in the opposite order I'd accuse you of being Pajeet.

Download TOR's source code, there's hackers out there which use the onion-net as a vehicle to pass data over the line. Setup an onion address which is hooked up to a server that you can access to update once everyday to prevent it from triggering. Of course write application level security that's encrypted or whatever.

If you're white all that's stopping you is your resolve to actually make it, it's not that difficult conceptually.

Once developed, anything using blockchain technology with smart contracts would be extremely solid for a DMS. I think BitBay is going to come out with a template for making a DMS contract, but not sure when.

Ideally, you would want some redundancy. If for some reason your electronic DMS fails, you could take the risk of having an actual person release the info if certain conditions are met.

Damn this is actually interesting advice.

Make sure 99.9% of the bomb is already exploded before you even begin. Say it's a bunch of recordings of Hillary plotting murders of people. Encrypt them, put them on bittorrent, tell people what they are, make sure it's being seeded by a few dozen people minimum.

The switch would be to publish the key in 20 different websites simultaneously.

No matter what you do, though, deep state will probably be able to foil your plot if you use technology. I recommend finding some people you can trust and have them publish the key everywhere they can if you "commit suicide" or go missing.

Fuck off with that cancer

fuck off, LARPer
t. Holla Forums

Hello asswipe.

What type of "secure" do you not understand. Writing a program that sends out a simple email is trivial.

I am looking for something more.

This is a meme made to offend Holla Forums summerfag

Aside from a digital switch, also store your information with at least one person you trust offline.

it's not the decryption key release that is a problem
it's the distribution
if you don't own a widely distributed app into which you can hide an encrypted archive that can be revealed simultaneously on a large number of machines, you have to rely on human support, stealthy in the case of wikileaks, or less stealthy if you ask friends to seed as many torrent sources as they can
if your dms release is dangerous enough for people powerful enough, they can try to suppress the distribution
which is why single-source such as a filesharing service is dangerous

a 10MB encrypted zip hidden in a 30MB minecraft mod downloaded 20k times is a good idea

wow, hard. nice reddit spacing too, faggot

Try www.dms-services.com, although they are not cheap.
Goodluck friendo.

Mine is a combination of segmented data given to a handful of trustworthy people and a few email accounts set to give pointers if I don't reset every $timeperiod.

My trusted friends are hardcore STEMlords who have standing in academia and who you have never heard of.

(Oh, and my ex-girlfriend is LE in another country, and I know a few spooks from FEYE countries. But I'm a savant.)

Ideally you want as many redundant layers as you can safely do.

t. .mil family

A DMS works by activating _unless_ you periodically trigger it.

A basic version would be a RPi in an innocuous location that checks a particular Twitter feed every six hours, and runs a script which causes emails to be sent out if the time since the last status update was >48 hours.

Adjust times as desired for your application.

The obvious way that hostiles would attempt to prevent the activation of a DMS if they suspect you may have one would be to monitor all your social media accounts so they could gain control of them and continue apparently normal activity.

The countermeasure to this is steganography. Your script would monitor your status updates for some kind of pattern which is easy to detect if you know what to look for, but hard for the adversary to notice and thus duplicate.

A trivial example would be to alternate your status updates such that if the previous update had an even number of words then the current one would have an odd number of words.

If the RPi detects a gap in updates beyond the configured limit, or if the pattern is violated n times out of m consecutative updates, then it triggers.

That example is too easy though, so don't use it.

This is not something I would trust to a stranger…

If you know python then I'm assuming you also know your way around a linux terminal. Sending an e-mail with an attachment from a python script is rather trivial. So just cron up a python script that performs a daily check and if that check fails then it sends the e-mail. The check could be as simple as whether or not a specific user has logged in today (also very easy to check in a python script) and then proceed to ssh into your DMS system once a day. There are more advanced things you could do cryptography here but I don't know what your tech with that is. You could even use something like the twitter API for your check and create an account that you use to tweet once a day to keep the check from failing. Lots of different things you could do here. Be creative.

Also, if you are worried about the type of people who will ransack your place of residence after killing you then do not set up your DMS on a system that is physically located in your house. They might just pull the plug and/or steal it.

This is the best option, seriously, start right now with a thread on Holla Forums.

Not talking about it over the internet for starters.

hi cia

deadmansswitch dot net
been around for a few years. I can't find the other one I had in mind. Got some code locally somewhere. I don't want to say much in public, you know, besides, FUCK JEWS.

Safest way might be to have it automatically attempt to drop every 24 hours or once a week, unless you've manually disabled it in advance that day/week. That way, if you ever stop manually disabling it for any reason, it will drop. The disadvantages of this are that you'd have to keep manually doing that and you might forget and thus drop accidentally.

I'm a layman though, so I dunno.

deadman's switches are for faggots
all this prancing around and telling the world "oh i totally have this really important information guys, it would be a really big deal if it got out!"
just fucking post it you retard

BitBay. Mah Nigga. Best crypto.

jew controlled, but gmail has a feature where, if you dont log in for a set amount of time, it will send an email to an address you specify. you can control the content of that email. Seems straightforward.

anything you have just dump it
your life is worthless anyway, lets be real

>>>Holla Forums

What would you gave this switch do anyway? Just send out emails? Oh, really great when you are being held against your will.

Deadman's Switch only has a few interesting applications, that being blackmail or weapon strikes. I haven't even seen that discussed in this thread. So if you don't have a useful application, why build one?

I'm not good with programming or any of that shit, so I just made a video recording of myself saying I'm in good mental/physical health and that anything that happens to me should be investitavistockd as foul play. A few people I know IRL have copies of the video with instructions to circulate the video if anything happens to me.

A dead man's switch would be superior because it doesn't rely on anyone else, but I find this sufficient. Even if you're just anonymous, I still recommend doing something similar. We're here digging into various things and we're the beating heart of internet-wide opposition to ZOG. ZOG will absolutely try anything they can to take us down, and I'm not ruling out the possibility of them going after us IRL in the future.

maybe don't say this

>give them fake codes that will make it send more nastygrams

sexy

record a youtube vid

/thread

but that's wrong, a DMS works through dissuasion, it's efficient when your opponent knows that your destruction will set him up the bomb, so he has a good reason to try to solve problems by not destroying you

Shoot the kike in the head.