Sessions DOJ Blocks Sanctuary Cities from Police Assistance Program

Sessions DOJ Blocks Sanctuary Cities from Police Assistance Program

Why haven't "sanctuary cities" gotten their tax funding cut yet?

Trump really lit a fire under his ass.

Budgeting fuckery and date based red tape. I imagine there's some deadline where they renew funding and that's when they want to pull the rug out from under them for maximum effect.

They need to take this a few steps further, honestly. They're on the right track, and I think they're just trying to bait sanctuary city officials into making mistakes they can REALLY punish them over.

I hate it as much as everyone else, but this is a game of small gains and big losses; they can't afford to lose because every victory is a small step forward and every loss is a massive fall backwards.

I think you're right, here. When they are ready to renegotiate their free money, because they feel wholly entitled to federal assistance, they just get their budgets cut because they refuse to work with the government.

Sessions and Trump have to be careful doing that, though, because one misplay will wind up with them in court, and an Obama-appointed federal judge might tell the DHS that they have to fund them despite broken laws and a refusal to protect the American citizens.

It really is a protracted game of trading blows with the highest stakes imaginable. Wait for them to make a mistake and punish them for it.

It really has nothing to do with chess and everything to do with the well known fact that California is overtly anti-American, so announcing a stop to their funding while they still have this year's budget will just cause them to force more money into anti-American bullshit. Best to keep dangling the carrot until it gets well off the edge of the cliff instead of right next to it.

Nice

inb4 left wing judge overrules

Aye, I can hardly wait for that.

Also be aware of these dates and how it applies to shitters shitting up the catalog. Usually a day in advance.

Neat

God I love Jeff Sessions. He's doing everything in his power to save us.

He's dressed like a whore. He's pimping his son out as a trap so pedos will buy his shit. There's no downplaying this. So you've basically got a zombie robot sex slave. Let your dog eat that faggot.
Is she fucking a nigger on the side???

Tell that shit to Sheriff Joe Arpaio and the Bundy cowboys. Sessions is throwing them in prison on behalf of Obama.

why aren't mayors, police, and other city employees being arrested and indicted for assisting illegal aliens?

Why? And why Sheriff Arpaio? this is the first I've heard of this.

Sessions can't just remove any federal judge he likes.

He could have dropped the case. To late now. Only Trump can pardon those heroes. Sessions needs to recuse himself from being Attorney General. Resign in disgrace.

Ahhh you're right. Mr Goody-two-shoes isn't what Trump needs right now. muh ethics.

Arpaio was ordered by a Neocon judge to stop being so harsh on enforcing immigration, saying he had no methods of identifying illegals beyond their race, which led to many legal immigrants being detained. Arpaio ignored the orders and was convicted of this yesterday. His sentencing hearing begins in October.

Tl;dr Arpaio is a tough guy, but he's also a bit of a sperg. And spergs are counterproductive when you're trying to out-sneak the kikes.

Good for him for enforcing the law and defending America. The corrupt La Raza judge refused to give him a jury. President Trump needs to pardon him and give him a job building deportation camps on the border.

You're really bad at this.

Are you having a mental breakdown? What the fuck is this post

Why not just arrest the city officials and hold them in jail until sanctuary cities repeal what made them sanctuary in the first place?

I'd prefer to call these "Rogue cities"

Stop lying using green text. I say fight the jew and traitors like you.

No. You're really bad at this.

Nobody believes you faggots anymore.

'kay.

Hello, are you a Lesbian, Gay, Gender queer, Gender fluid, Genderless, Gynesexual, Bisexual, Bigender, Transexual, Transgender, Transvestite, Two-Spirited, Transitioning, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Asexual, Agender, Ally, Androgenous, Androsexual, Pansexual, Pangender, Omnisexual, Omnigender, Demi sexual, Straight, Skoliosexual, Cisgender, Third-Gender, or Boydyke?

The President has he legal power to pardon.