At what age did you grow into anime?

At what age did you grow into anime?
Personally, up until about 2 years ago, I was completely against it, but then I saw how much potential it has as a medium of entertainment.

all asians are indoctrinated to watch some anime unless they live in non-asian communities

I like watching Hentais =^_^=

it totally sucks, you have to watch 80s stuff with a lot of demons, robots, gore and titties to find something even watchable.

I liked anime until I was 16 or something.

I'm not an 80 IQ nigger, so never.

Enjoy these years because you are going to find out some hard truths at some point.

When Robotech started airing on my local channel so seven or eight.

I watched a lot of it when I was 14 or 15 I think (not including DBZ/Card Captors/Monster Ranchers, etc). It's weird seeing people my own age obsess over Death Note when I noticed the quality start to decline as a teenager.

bump, we are being raided hard by Holla Forums

Get your boogeymen straight faggot.

poleddit detected

I'm out of the loop when it comes to forced memes, which Holla Forums is poleddit supposed to be again?

Holla Forums is reddipol
Holla Forums is poleddit

But, I don't understand, (((anime))) is inheretnly leftist.

oh well that explains all the animu faggotry over the last couple days.

Holla Forums has literally a turkish board owner lmao

HEY, BO! BAN ANIME RIGHT NOW!!

I keep growing more into anime. Just dropped about $400 on it in a month. Just remember each time you post a smug anime girl, a goon somewhere cries like a little bitch.

Does your mommy know you stole her credit card weeb?

It's called being self employed, leftygoon. Can't wait for Trump to cut our your welfare and autism bucks next month. You're all going to starve.

Holla Forums

makes sense actually

what coin should I invest in user

Stop just talking about one aspect of anime.
Also, anime isn't popular enough to justify not having a general thread for it enforced. Spam is spam.

New waifu anime sucks but some anime is good.

Here's a list:
Initial D (1st stage only)
Steins;Gate
Serial Experiments Lain
Ghost in the Shell
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo

i finally broke down and watched LOTGH but for the most part anime is shit

not enough waifus in those shows

I'm sorry user.

Dweebagoon detected.

doublecuck/pol/

When I was a kid watching Dragon Ball, like 5 or 6.

then ban them lol i mean u r the BO rite?

Those were its' glory days! That's right about when I got into it back in 90s when I was around 10 years old. Back when the Sci-Fi Channel was good and had stuff like Saturday Anime and reruns of Robotech. Before it was corrupted by the normies and the moefags, anime was actually badass and cool.

Must've been about a year ago that I finally succumbed. There are just too many memes from chinktoons, and it's so easy to pirate. Also, the number one thing I hate about western television shows is that they always drag on way past their logical end because execs want to milk more money from the franchise even if it completely ruins the story; whereas most chinktoons don't have that problem since they usually only last one season.

Oh shit. I remember Apollo Smile the Live Action Anime Girl. She was the CUTE.

She certainly was!

I wonder if this bitch actually watches the animes

She made several appearances at different anime conventions through out the 90s and was a voice actor for a few like Voltage Fighter Gowcaiser and Wild Cardz.

When I was a kid I liked Pokemon and DBZ, and I had rented a couple movies like Ninja Scroll and Akira, but I didn't really think too much of it. It was only after I had completely outgrown movies and television apart from some old-timey stuff like Laurel and Hardy that I started to see the appeal in going full weeb. On its face it looks ridiculous, but after a while you start to see why people are such die-hard fans. Slice of life stuff is great when you're tripping or sleepy.
I still don't get unironic waifufags though. Maybe one day I'll ascend to their level.

Is that what you call your autism bux? Just end it already weeaboo, come on do the world a favor. It's christmas after all.

American television. Not the whole western world makes your same kike mistakes.