HAPPENING - SAUDI CIVIL WAR

HAPPENING - SAUDI CIVIL WAR

This just in, my country FUCKING BLOWS

archive.is/TIEb1

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/awamiyah?f=tweets&vertical=default&lang=en
archive.is/me2go
archive.is/qzmKA
brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2017/06/05/the-110-billion-arms-deal-to-saudi-arabia-is-fake-news/
liveleak.com/view?i=840_1501478092
victuruslibertas.com/2017/02/exclusive_interview_with_dhs_insider/
forbes.com/sites/jayadkisson/2012/07/30/you-cant-fix-stupid-the-iraqi-dinar-scam-lives/#758c4a3150be
youtu.be/ubw18SX22sU?t=51m8s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War
arabnews.com/node/1137151/saudi-arabia#photo/2
archive.is/U3x16
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2003/05/the-fall-of-the-house-of-saud/304215/
archive.is/2rXwI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy.
en.alalam.ir/saudia
archive.is/efPHB
youtube.com/watch?v=pqFKK7V8XMc
archive.is/8AiSp
archive.is/DWPKg
archive.is/6fQAm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what do? Fan the flames?

Ahhhh.. So the shills saying "everything in saudi arabia is better than its ever been and the predictions of it falling apart in an 18 way powerstruggle are a lie!" have been blown the fuck out?

good?

Doesn't take long to see what the pattern will evolve to.

That's strange. This is getting little to no attention from the (((MSN))).

*(((MSM)))

Fill up your tank before your gas station catches wind.

This. The more saudis slaughter each other the better.

They're too busy pushing Mueller expanding his investigation into "financial crimes outside of the 2016 election" bro.
The only financial crime I can think of that fits that scenario would be a particular deal regarding Uranium.

Mainstream Negros

Trump sold these fuckers tons of weapons that he probably knew was going to end up in the hands of a rebellion. Watch the collapse of Saudi Arabia turn into a security crisis for Israel. Don's true colors will show when he decides to abstain from the conflict or not.

Come to think of it, what happened to Qatar? It seems like that entire incident has been memory holed.

Certainly not pay to play nor the pizza parties bit. All the Jews are going down this time, not just the Clintons.

I mentioned that one specifically because after months of not talking about it, Trump specifically brought up Hillary's Uranium One deal at the rally last night. Clearly, he knows something we don't, because he only reveals cards in his deck when he has a winning hand.

I hope this won't be a false-happening like last time. Couple weeks ago a Saudi civil war thread was up but it turned out nothing was happening. Looks promising, lets see where it leads.

Aside from higher gas prices, what are the ramifications of a Saudi civil war? Will it be religious as the shia rise against the sunni or more in-house Saud vs Saud for the throne?

Bump

Last thing I remember happening was the Saudis making their demands more realistic, but I think Qatar still rejected them.

Not quite a civil war yet, Shiites in KSA arent numerous enough or armed/organized to make a serious resistance

Dammit i dont have a castro trudoe pic

you forget the dnc using the awan brothers to set up rat tunnels for human and weapons trafficking as well as fraudulent businesses for money laundering dating back almost a decade atleast.

what a great time for the us to find hundreds of billions worth of shale oil in texas and alaska

There's already two investigative teams looking into Awan's connection with Schulz and the DNC.

there are but the investigation into russians will inherently lead to that shit so it would be under the scope of this investigation also.

Another thing it could be about is that orchestrated meeting to get don jr in the same room as those russians

I mean sure, it's all roughly connected anyways since the DNC survives with schemes.

I don't see the point with that, we already have evidence Don Jr was misled, and left the meeting when he found out what was going on.

It was brought up last week as well when they flipped that one bill about muh Russia and opened investigations on Hillary and co. I'm sure Trump is some le master chess player, but until he can shake loose the fetid tendrils around our society and every user NEEDS to be doing his part to help as well we're strapped in this wild ride for a while longer. The uranium is a great stepping stone, and Hillarys incarceration doesn't look as much of a pipe dream anymore, but we need a wider scope. Focus on the senators and representatives and what they vote for. Compile a list of those who wish to obstruct this administration, then vote them out.

Get out sandnigger.

Ironically, that's one area cuckchan's Holla Forums is useful. They've already done that.

Pretty sure he's referring to Canada.

1488D chess ftw.

the dnc getting a russian oligarch and lead prosecutor to try to entrap don jr heavily implies a bribe was made.

Hey at least your government is forced to hide it, ours just openly gives them all sorts of shit in the US.

Now I see why Trump sold them mostly logistics gear.

Yep its happening.

So how long until we invade Iran to protect the Saudis and the (((petrodollar))) by proxy?

In theory yes, in practice I would expect more rapefugees.

Until the culture war manifests itself here as a physical struggle, then we cannot do much as minor civilians, with respect to the Canadian Problem. It's not a point to hold close to but, when shit goes down, those who have dual passports will leave the country undoubtedly, depending on the degree of chaos.

Trump did this.
THANK YOU TRUMP

>That's strange. This is getting little to no attention from the (((MSN))).
That's because the (((Saudi Royal Family))) own large stakes in the MSM.

So, is this a false flag or is Russia and Iran making a move? Iran certainly wouldn't do this on their own.

Hmm….

war

Makes it being a false flag less likely if its really not being covered.

We haven't gone all in on the Shia Yemenis yet, maybe Trump will back-off. Looks like a total Shia-Sunni war is brewing, winner takes Mecca.

Well Iran does have a habit of supporting Shia rebels, so to completely throw iran out of the picture isn't totally unlikely.

Their interests are too closely aligned with Russia currently, particularly with the shit going on in Syria. I can see them being the ones to have come up with it but I don't see them doing it without approval first.

Well if you think about it, from a geopolitical standpoint having the Saudis destabilized would be within the economic interests of Russia due to the pipelines that will either be going through Saudi Arabia or through Iran.

If I live to see this, I don't need to live anymore.

Yes, which is why I was wondering if Iran/Russia were actually making a move or if it was a false flag. I consider both cases to be equally likely.

The problem is Iranian backed kebab tend to be near western-tier where as Saudi and Saudi backed kebab are spray and pray.

I either see it being a false flag to pin on Iran, or Russia/Iran legit making a move to shake things up, or perhaps the saudis are actually just fucking up and starting a civil war by their own poor judgement, which would end up being pinned on Iran.

The black cube was sacked a long time ago by muslim heretics living on the other side of the peninsula, maybe it will happen again. What I wonder is the state of the mercs currently fighting with and training Saudi troops.

Do you think it's specifically to lower their population? The immediate civilian deaths tends to suggest this.
Last I checked the population of saudi arabia was growing at a rate that would have their population big enough that their consumption of oil products (like petrol and plastic) being higher than the country's production of oil in about 30 years. With the tax revenue of the country being something like 80% from oil exports, this would mean the lavish lives of the royal family would come to an end and the massive welfare state they have would also come to an end.
I expected a civil war soonish over there either spurred on by the government to cull their population and keep the gravy train rolling, by other fags trying to get a slice of the black gold pie, or by their associates wanting more profits.
Would be interesting to see how it turns out but I don't expect it to change much. At most there will be a new king who will do the exact same thing as the last one and at least there will be mass deaths that will buy the current king a few more years until the next civil war.

HT #awamiyah
twitter.com/hashtag/awamiyah?f=tweets&vertical=default&lang=en

That's an interesting theory user, why wouldn't they just send their excess population to the fertile lands of Europe?

"The Saudi Family members know perfectly well the Muslims all over the world have already known their real Jewish Origin. Presently, they exert their utmost efforts to conceal their Jewish Origin by covering themselves with the cloak of the Islamic Religion, so as to try to keep their real Jewish Ancestry hidden in the dark by connecting their family tree with our Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

themillenniumreport.com/2015/12/is-the-saudi-royal-family-jewish/

Because this way they can kill the shiites while they're at it?

The saudis are garbage people, no one would miss it if it fell apart. Even other muslims hate their guts.
They are the scum of the earth who have done nothing but spread terrorism.

I think the whole world would cheer if they went down. It would be a party.
But just like a party, the hang over the next day wont be nice

That shit never gets old. Looking forward to the potential Live Leak videos kek.

Saudi here. No big war is happening and this place is where nimr came so they will crush it heavily some people have weapons and hiding in old areas and army want to destroy all of this ancient area and people don't want to. The city will be crushed. Many families came to my city fleeing. There is nothing like what pol dream off just the city will be crushed and all of us know this.

The Saudis are fucking KIKES, not even mudslimes.
Same genetic trash though

It's just good, old fashioned Sunni/Shiite violence.

pretty much all extremism and terrorist funding can be traced back to the Saudis or Qatar or Pakistan
guns and training dont grow on trees, who funds the taliban, al quaeda, isis.
See, you know the Persians really did invent chess because they do scream death to america but they mostly only attack Israel.

The best thing in the world would be to see the saudis dragged out of their mansions and shot like the the dogs they are by the same terrorists they funded

What the fuck. Someone had to lose their shit to fuck up that badly. They've always had problems with the Shia in their country, Qatar's probably laughing its ass off right now.

archive.is/me2go

I've always wondered why we never hear about some distraught mother or wife over their son/husband getting killed in some SPOOK shit.

Strange how you don't need to be freedumbd and democraticized when you're greatest ally.

This article is utter bullshit. No Western PMC, no matter how desperate for cash, will ever go into an active warzone where missiles and shrapnel fly daily. Private contracting is a cushy job, mainly limited to instruction and advising, plus some bodyguard, driving and guard duty. Mercs do not do offensive operations these days, unless they are Eeben Barlow's folks.
The only people they would've gotten with such an offer would be Colombians and Nepalis, and both are shit-tier soldiers I wouldn't trust with a bowl of soup, let alone fighting in a war. And no one would pay them $1500/day if they are perfectly happy with $8/hour.

t.PMC

The Arabs are terrible at war, anyone who has read into it knows that, they are incompetent, have no loyalty to their nation, and will turn on you.
I mean, they lost to the jews in 6 days, thats pathetic on so many levels.
A war in saudi arabia will be way different, it has mecca, it has oil, this could be ww3 level.
I give the advantage to Iran, they seem to be more competent about their military capacity.
Even if this shit went down do you think americans give a shit about saudis? They are a cancer not worth defending.
Since assad has pretty much won that means there is a shia crescent stretching from iran, through iraq, syria, and maybe Lebanon. Also at the same time the saudis were stupid enough to antagonize those shoe less qat chewing muslim hillbillies in yemen which is right on their border.

Like i cant even begin to explain to you the stupidity of the saudis, they have oil money OIL MONEY, and they spent all these decades doing what? Spreading terror and keeping their population backwards and primitive.

If i had that money i would have been funding social engineering programs to manipulate the population to become docile, secular, degenerates, that are too apathetic to rebel

memoryholed mostly, Qatar rejected the demands and KSA got BTFO as always

Post some stories.

Yes, the fire rises!

My gasoline is local, I have no worries. Even if SHTF, the oil will flow.

Oh that would be glorious wouldn't it? The stream of fighters would pass right through israel and the palesrinians would be emboldened to take the fight to the kikes. It would be total fucking chaos! Let's meme this! False flag as kikes, sunni, and shia, all insulting each other constantly! as if we need to bother…

Great trips confirm. I bet Qatar is supporting the rebellion not realizing that it will spill into their lands too.

Holla Forums was right again

Not much to tell. Most of my work is guarding cargo ships from marauding nogs in rusty dinghys near the Horn of Apefrica. Can't even remember when I last fired a gun in what wasn't a warning shot. Did some contracts in UAE and received some additional training in South Africa - incidentally, with STTEP, Eeben's outfit. These guys have balls of titanium, there is no way I have the guts to pull shit like they do.
That's pretty much it. I haven't been in this line of work long enough to have interesting stories.

They will either ignore it or use it to ramp up war support against Iran for destabilizing such a freedom loving progressive nation.

Well, this is correct except for the understanding that those arms went to the wrong side.

>tfw (((KSA))) descends unto chaos and anarchy

Hard to say where everything ends/ended up. As long as Arabs are killing Arabs…

What you have to worry about is Burgers potentially getting sent there to protect the second greatest ally.

If oil prices skyrocket this could be a prelude to the DOTR

No, that's not hard at all. Everything ended up in the hands of the kikes in charge down there.

They stop funding global jihad and direct that inwards towards themselves. If enough foreign fighters were to join its current political system and borders are in jeopardy. Independent State of Hejaz anyone?

Given how incompetent the national guard is I can see them losing very expensive toys to other goat fuckers.

Looks like Saudis got Jewed.

Alright, make sure to post it if you ever get to shoot a horde of niggers or something.

remember the shills who said that trump selling the saudis those weapons WASN'T for their inevitable civil war?
i'm laughing at them now, the shills are gradually being proven wrong about everything one right after another.

I'd love to, but nigs are cowardly as fuck. It's enough for a single shot to be fired from a ship they are trying to rob for them to turn tail and flee. They only look for easy pickings.

What the fuck is your point? The saudis are hiring mercenaries from south america faggot. They do not do their own fighting.

A simple search with the phrase "saudi arabia south american mercinaries" turns up hundreds of articles.

Is your point that the article is bs cause of the amount of money being discussed?

My point is that South Americans are nigger-tier soldiers. You need to see them in the field; words cannot explain how fucking incompetent they are. And no one would pay an expendable meatshield $1500 per day, not even Saudis, who have money to burn.

Isis = literal paid CIA and Mossad mercenary army user.

yep, pretty much

nice attempt to use the meme as a triggerword trs

They don't need real soldiers, juste death squads, like Special Security Force Command (SSFC) in Bahrain.

No. You fucking cucks need to go back to cuckchan or T_D

For how /r/dolan this sounds it will be accurate.

Western advisors working for PMCs (or at least pretending to be) and the UK/US military are most definitely involved in SA and Yemen. A minimum amount of research will tell you that much. There's nothing indicating western countries will reduce the amount of support they provide. Unlike Syria and Iran, they want (((stability))) in Saudi Arabia.

Oops.

Does that even matter? Islam was created by (((them))) anyway.

Make popcorn.

That's my point you mouthbreathing burger retard. The weapons went to the saudis, not the people wanting them dead.

Uh yeah, before Islam, the Middle East was pagan and heavily forested in some areas (why do you think Lebanon has a cedar tree as part of its flag?), same with Europe before the introduction of Christianity. Islam and Christianity both started out as sects of Jews opposing each other and then spread to the goyim since they both encourage conversion and proselytizing, where as Judaism doesn't.

Yeah, we don’t give a fuck about your shitposting, paid shill.

As opposed to the shill that is defending the Jewish invented control systems of Christianity and Islam. Might as well defend Communism and Marxism-Leninism while you're at it.

Nothing to see here, kuffār.

Inside the Saudi town that's been under siege for three months by its own government (independent.co.uk)
archive.is/qzmKA

Yeah, we don’t give a fuck about your shitposting, paid shill.

In the meantime, check out footage of the Liberian civil war (I think it was that one, anyway). There's this nigger spraying with an Uzi in one hand, while dancing up and down and waving some sort of magic abracabixnood brush in the other.

This shit has been going on for years in Qatar and Saudi and no one ever talks about it cus oilniggers and muh isisrael buddies.

Whether intentional or not it leads to the same place. In order to establish greater israel the ME must be destabilized.

>not (((saudis)))

Are you a literal jew?

I know that, however you forgot one thing: The saudis are incompetent as fuck as shown in Yemen.
How would you know those weapons won't end up being abandoned by the saudis when they confront a (mildly) armed group of rebels and ran away like a bunch of sissies, and then said weapons were picked up by the rebels, and that repeats itself a few times over for who knows how long the fighting started? Have you ever thought of that, nigger?

>>>/oven/

A war would be great! The oil price would explode and with it the economy in Europe goes down. Countries allready on the edge like Italy and Spain could go into a deep crisis. Germany would have to pay for all of them while the European Central Bank drives the inflation up by printing loooots of €. The euro could finally collapse and the wealth of million Germans would go down the drain.THIS is what the average german will turn into a radical fascist again. The sandniggers (still raging for their "rights" welfare, free healthcare etc.) will be the first to get the Shoa.
Th Great thing is, this time whole Europe could unite under a new ideology!

Yeah, I thought of that. It's a moronic and ridiculous theory. What's going to happen in real life, you know that place where the rest of us lives instead of in your magical chess dimension, is that the saudis are going to use those weapons to steamroll the feeble and pathetic rebels that try to stand up against their kikery. We're not talking about US funded isis operatives here, we're talking about actual resistance against real kikes.

What you're saying is basically "we should sell weapons to our enemies because maybe they drop their weapons and their enemies pick them up lol." In short, you're probably brain damaged and you should stop posting now.

What do you want me to post about? It's just small poor city getting hammered. Civil war my ass.

Sage for offtopic but I always loved the way Bain says that line. It sounds like he was saying whatever to a guy he thought was crazy.

The dubs in your ID make me hopeful this'll be true

Oh Kek, the smug and unforgiving God, grant us this happening for we are in desperate need.
Give us the happening that will invigorate us and give us life. Oh the froggy goodnes, you pervade us with your smug, we drink from your fountain of greatness, yet we are not worthy of it.
Grant us this one happening in King Shitskin land so our thirst may be quenched.
Kek.

He isn't wrong. Search 2030 plan. They already removed moral police and muh woman work muh woman that. It's like pol loves to see males lose their rights and want more cucked countries to follow international zog.

Arabs need to kill other arabs to reduce them.

Checked. Hope so. Regardless, fuck saudi sandniggers.

yup, no one ever realizes anything
(sarcasm)

this total lack of arguements from you

You're underestimating the saudis and how their mind works, and also;
Typical narcissistic jewshit
Take your defeatist word-smithing bullshit and shove it up your liberal ass, fucking defeatist nigger. Or better yet, just kill yourself man.

I love how you didn't address any points, and just threw your r/the_donald buzzwords and insults around.

THE GAME OF SAUDS

**You win or Allahu Ackbar.==

Watch what happens.

So it is written, so it has come to pass.

It's indeed a moronic and ridiculous theory and you know why? Because Trump didn't sell the Saudis those weapons in the first place!

KING NIGGER DID brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2017/06/05/the-110-billion-arms-deal-to-saudi-arabia-is-fake-news/

So much for 44D chess (unless Obongo is a 44D chess master himself?)

Why is this happening?

It's exactly what happened in Iran. The Iranians even warned the Saudis about it.

Can't say I'm sorry for them, Saudis are shit-tier.

Why the hell would the iranians warn them? Saudis are inbreed crypto-kike sunni camel-fuckers, who have hated Iran for a long time…

The only video of the fighting I managed to find.

Saudi security forces randomly fire RPG rockets in Qatif
liveleak.com/view?i=840_1501478092

=======WEW=======

That's because you're a fucking shill, and no amount of reasoning is gonna convince braindead idiots like you in any way.
>>>/gaschamber/

I can already see how this is gonna turn out, either way whoever 'wins' in this uprising will be no better than before it started.

all these idiots throwing around the chess word are trs shills copying the goons when the /int/ raids happened

Even if they warned them, will it even make any difference?

Said the guy who just scream "4D CHESS" every time Trump fucks him in the ass lmao

No. But im asking WHY would Iran advise to their enemies of danger.

Sticky report submitted. This is what they're trying to slide.

1) There are plenty of Shia Muslims in SA. Iran and Russia have already seen a massive influx of Muslims fleeing the ME countries the kikes have destroyed. They don't view SA as enemies, just the cryptos that took it over and manipulated the people. Remember that Iran has a united population of several different Muslim factions along with Christians that all live peacefully together. (shills hate this fact)

2) Iran would rather SA be left standing so they can subvert/take it back. A couple Iranian leaders within the last 2 months publicly stated they are worried about Mecca. They see that black cube as much a holy site as the Sunni's.

I always forget that they have that welfare state. Is hard work and self reliance exclusive to whites and gooks?

The Iranians went through the exact same shit when they got into a weapons deal and the jihadis promptly used the weapons to dispose of the Shah.

gas

No matter how this goes, it will end in dead muslims.
This is a win/win for the world in any event

The only thing which worries are the rapefugees.

Shills are hitting the "Christianity is a Jewish control scheme and responsible for everything wrong everywhere" note really hard today. Some nigger over in Holla Forums is trying to derail a Lord of the Rings thread with it.

Obviously correct.
Obviously incorrect.

>>>/gaschamber/

Oh, I guess I'm just hallucinating all of those millions of Zionist Christians in America. Boy, that's a good thing because if they were real, they'd be a obstacle standing between us and removing the kikes!

>Oh, I guess I'm just hallucinating all of those millions of peaceful Muslims in America. Boy, that's a good thing because if they were real, they'd be a obstacle standing between us and removing the sandniggers!

Once again, an atheist who sees fit to argue for or against a religion's adherents and zeitgeist rather than the contents of a religion itself, because if there's no assumed truth to a religion, all they are is a zeitgeist and therefore arbitrarily interchangable. Let me guess, Paganism or race traitor, right?

I'm a Shia that lived in Saudi Arabia near Qatif for 18 years
AMA

Why aren't you killing yourself, shitskin?

A middle eastern war is bad, because that means more "Poor displaced people" that will come to Europe.

Ask the mods why they allow shitskins to post in the first place.

I'm not asking , im telling
TELLING YOU TO NECK YOURSELF FILTH SEMITE MONGREL

My skin is whiter than most Italians and Spanish folk.

The only people who stand up to Jews and Wahhabi terrorists.
GTFO summerfags

Those are what actually matter. Those people stand in our way. It's those people that have power and influence in this world. For practical intents and purposes, an ideology is the summation of it's adherents.

Awfully presumptuous.
Presumptuous still.

I think this is the Jews final plan in action, especially since their (((Homeland)))s economy is spiraling down the toilet; destabilize their friends, the Sauds, causing a domino effect throughout the middle East - pressure the Shia's in Iran with sanctions (thx in advance Supreme Court) inorder to further take the steps towards war, likewise with Russia as the ABMs near complete operation in 2019.
Meanwhile at home whites have been displaced with low birth rates and things like homosexuality and feminism - while California schools are now 74% non-white. Okay so these people will probably get nuked and all die since the missile defense systems tested poorly last year… But if it's all niggers and spics , and the shabbos kikes like Zuckerberg and the Hollywood types all have bunkers in Hawaii, then it doesn't really matter.
Europe has been destablized by actual niggers and mudslimes, and without the US NATO obligations, are largely defenseless with their laughable forces.
Niggers in Africa die because the U.S stops throwing seeds at them like pidgeons and they all finally go back to starving to death or chimping out because their xboxs stopped working in Nigeria.
Chinks haven't won a war in a thousand years so I wouldn't worry about them, and pajeets will all die from a plague from the poo pile ups.
To me that leaves the Jews. Who is going to nuke them? Is that when they'll rebuild?

You're throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Christianity is codified anti-semitism. There's a reason the kikes have been working overtime for at very minimum a century to subvert it.

This, russia and iranian axis are behind this, and i agree with it

ALL MUSLIMS MUST HANG

It's not working. The results speak for themselves, 'tt's not even close.''

Younger Americans left or right are less zionist than older generations because they're less Christian. Whether you're talking about a spiritually apathetic young conservative, a frog-enthusiast shitlord or a fedora tipping marxist, all young Americans are less Zionist than their parents because they're less Christian. That's the cold hard truth.

It gets worse. Among Christians, those who attend church more often are more Zionist. Christians who attend church less often are less Zionist. It's the most fervent believers in Christianity in America who are the most fervent supporters of Zionism.

Note that the only reason that second picture makes Catholics look good compared to Evangelicals is because of Mexicans. And the reason Mexican Catholics don't like Israel as much is because they're brown and identify with the brown Palestinians, and perceive the jews to be white.

didn't mean to sage

nuke us pls

The source for those pictures is Pew. Here is what Gallup found. (The same thing.)

Younger Americans are less Zionist. Christians who attend church less often are less Zionist. People who don't consider themselves Christian are less Zionist.

Sounds like its getting a lot better haha

I'm completely aware of all this. I was literally raised from birth to be one of those Evangelicals, and I'm telling you that the reason things are this way is because of an intentional subversion tactic. What's taught in these churches isn't Christianity, it's Talmudism with the sharp edges filed off just enough to not notice with a messiah figure hung up in front of its followers' faces to distract them from the fact that they're getting fucked.

I've honestly half a mind to start my own church that preaches "and then he flipped their tables and made a whip to beat the shit out of some moneychangers" Christianity, but I'd probably get shoahed for hate speech.

For us, it's certainly getting better. We're winning the war against public support Zionism in America, slowly but surely. I meant it gets worse for his position. In America, Christianity and Zionism have a direct correlation, even within the ranks of self-described Christians. The "bad Christians" who only show up for service on Easter and Christmas are actually the good Christians, because they are far less likely to be Zionists than the Christians who attend service every single week.

I care about results. In America, Christianity isn't getting good results.

Holla Forums-brand Christianity has no proven track record in modern America. Lots of anons like to talk about how their personal flavor of Christianity is great and pure, but unless they can lead millions of American Christians down their path, it's irrelevant.

Please do it. If you could actually succeed and prove Christianity's modern potential as a force agains the jews, I'd be your biggest advocate.

Fucking hate it when people say this shit. Christians do something and others Christians just explain it away by calling other christians not real christians or christian enough. Chrisianity is retarded and it furthers the Jews goals. The whole reason America has been blindly supporting Israel for half a century is cause of Christian retards that believe in Jewish magical hocus pocus.

You've got me fantasizing about a church that sells "On Jews and their Lies" in their lobby instead of "In Defense of Israel". I'm going to put serious thought into it.

I'm also of half a mind to investitavistock (((who))) funded good-goy Christian culture like the Gaithers.

I'd unironically join such a church.

victuruslibertas.com/2017/02/exclusive_interview_with_dhs_insider/

This interview or larp makes lots of sense when it says how Saudi-Arabia and Israel work together in secret. Fucking jews are behind both of them.

Saudi civil war is one of those things I want so bad it makes me fucking-diamonds.

what is that webm from?

Buy Iraqi Dinar, if you want a gamble. It'll likely revalue soon, and they've got billions pouring in to get their oil infrastructure up and running. Early revalue guesses are at 1:1 with USD up from the current 1:~1200, and if it goes to pre-devaluation values it'll go to 1:3.5. If Saudi Arabia implodes, then that oil they're working on will be even more valuable, and all bets are off.

I've got a couple thousand USD worth of IQD laying around. If it goes off, it'll turn into a couple million USD overnight.

1488D chess masterclass.

The petrodollar is the underlying story behind basically everything going on in the news right now. By next year the Russians/Chinese should be ready to launch their non-USD currency and trading market (see: Shanghai Cooperation Organization) Trump is making moves anticipating, like everyone else is. He probably told the Saudis that they are on their own for defense and they can sell energy in whatever they want. The big arms deal ($350 billion) is just a way for them to sped some of the money they already have in USD. He has officially severed the trading/geopolitical relationship that was already tense and strained.

WUT?

Fuck off with your disinfo, the majority of Protestant christians are christian zionists to the core, even the lapsed catholics are more redpilled on the JQ.

The avoidance of pork makes so much sense now.

come on cia that's just low effort.

Fucking this.

my god this is just hilarious. It will be the Chinese warlord era after the Qing/Kuomingtang collapse times a thousand.

How come Sunni mosques are banned in Iran but yet they allow the construction of synagogues?

how the fuck do you get Zionism in churches? I know my local church-goers. Hell, my best friend was an alter boy. No love for Jews there whatsoever. Is it because we were under communism(Ex-YU) and we haven't received (((Vatican II))) yet ?

America is ZOG, that's why fam. People outside the US tend to be more redpilled on the JQ.

In America, Christians overwhelmingly think jews are God's chosen people and think God made America to protect Israel.

I can see that. I took it as more of a considerate tone though, as in yes, for sure, your contributions and death are meaningful.

Imagine if it was blown up by a fucking Sunni by accident

forbes.com/sites/jayadkisson/2012/07/30/you-cant-fix-stupid-the-iraqi-dinar-scam-lives/#758c4a3150be

You boring big nosed KIKE! It's not all about the money! Hahahaha!

The scam is people promising (constituting financial advice) immediate turnarounds and massive profits. Which do appear likely, but promising it based on speculation while you act as the currency trafficker yourself constitutes fraud.

Iraq is genuinely hauling ass to get their economy fixed, and they've been having near-monthly meetings with the (((IMF))), (((UN))), and various other players like (((banking groups))) in Switzerland. Meanwhile hydrocarbon and anti-corruption laws are going into place to get the way paved for oil extraction, literal billions of foreign investment are going into the country because of Kurdish oil reserves being developed, we've got reports that ATMs are being stocked with low-denomination notes, and a couple weeks ago the Iraqi central bank's website mistakenly published a 1:3.5 exchange rate for a couple hours possibly while they were testing the system for the changeover. They've basically got Mosul locked down now, and are pushing hard to take out the rest of ISIS, as border stability is a requirement to revalue.

Oh, and they got off the travel ban list after meeting with Trump.

It may take a couple years, but it's coming.

Kikes pushing the Schofield bible I've heard.
I'd love to know more if anyone has knowledge.

One drop, faggot.

This post made me hard too.

I just think that many of these members of the Saudi royal family will flee to Europe if the shit get real.

They are cowards, rich children who've never faced wars, only financed it.

yer done bander, no more fucking hanky panky for you nigger! youtu.be/ubw18SX22sU?t=51m8s

Shiites are mainly in the oil producing areas.

Be the change you want to see. You filthy fucking leaf.

Literally the perfect chance for Iran to destroy the (((saudis))) by arming these Shias, and letting the Houthis go ham on the soon to be completely disorganized (((saudi))) "army". Not to mention the almost certain increase in oil prices, which Russia will use for herself in every way possible. Things couldn't be any better for the both of them, and they just increased their relations. One has to wonder how *srael is feeling now that their salafist project will get BTFO by the Persians and some drunk dumb slavs.

How can one region afford to be at war 24/7 and still to this day does not fucking perish off the map?

This; go watch Hezbollah videos. They make American infantry look retarded.

This; even traditional jew haters like Eastern Orthodox Christians get infected by the jew loving poz unless they're right off the boat. It's practically an "American" value at this point.

What enrages me more than anything is the one thing liberals should be good for, hating Israel, is co-opted at every turn into ineffective crazy that none of the guys in power pay attention to. (((Just as planned)))

The Scofield “bible”, my friend. This doc tells us how.

Is it just me, or is all of YouTube down?

Every time a white leftist with any sort of authority or power ventures close to the JQ, they turned back by a jew more powerful than them. They never learn to distrust that jew because they're headed off each time, never making it far enough to realize the truth before a jew shuts them down.

Iranians need to learn more about modern battles. I've been following the war in Syria for a long time and have seen them being destroyed by ISIS and "moderate jihadists" several times.

Hezbollah is the "state-of-the-art" in this field, they've a high level of efficiency against guerrilla warfare and asymmetric warfare in urban areas.

Drilling in Alaska could cut out the Saudis completely.

No, only the illuminated. Something a mouthbreather like you wouldn't understand.

This is as stupid as le Gen Z is super conservative meme

Remember that 'Younger Americans' are literally 50% shitskin. Too damn stupid to know anything about Israel except that it's a (((white country))) in the middle east.

Because good goyim like you sacrifice at least a quarter of your income to fund it :^)

Canada needs to be nuked by America

Second map is the most important.

Al Saud house are batshit insane Wahhabi, while the Mecca and Medina are actually held by classic rites Islam clans that are literally bought off by the Saud oil to not revolt against the spurious claims the Saud make to be Mecca and Medina guardians (which is something belonging to other arabs clans).

If the Saud loses control on even some of the oil production (which a lot of it is in Shia's areas), they will also face a long brewing secession/revolt attempt from the west cost sunni over claims and religious problems.

Well well I'm confused is this the Wasabi vs Shiiet muslim war and why the Canuck media doesn't talk about it.

Your religion is jewish excrement with a touch of Hellenism to make it palatable.
However, you've been mentally cucked so hard with it for so long, you'll likely never know that your god is a false god. You won't know because you'll lose consciousness on your deathbed and will cease 'being' in any capacity to think, remember, feel, observe, etc. Nada. Zip. Zilch.
So unfortunate. I only wished there was a brief moment of "afterlife" in oblivion so christcucks like you could have one final supreme scare that "I didn't make it into the book of life."

Yawn. You guys are getting awfully boring.

This reminds me of a patient we had recently who does translating for rich sandniggers coming over for medical treatment.
He said that he's getting a whole lot of customers from Saudi Arabia because the place is going to shit fast.

How did they nab this? Was it the british who raised them up or was it more complicated scheming?

hey d&c faggots, go take your bullshit to plebbit or 4cuck. Oh, a tor user is acting like a jew, WHAT ARE THE ODDS?
also, stop sucking so many cocks jesus christ

It was probably the Eternal Anglo. Also the Ottoman's defeat in WWI.

You should check out the "It's time to Reconcile Fascism with Christianity". The kikes read the title and for a minute I mistook the volume of their collective "OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY" for a jet turbine spooling for launch. They're just impotently dumping Reddit-tier images.

As much as I want to discount that meme as d&c bullshit, you can't argue with the damage they caused.

It's just the nature of the world. It's a Place of Punishment.

Nothing good ever happens here.

That blue part near the Persian Gulf might get extended to include the oil fields.

This is a proxy war between the US and Canada.

DAY OF THE RAKE

The worst part of that picture is it's actually historically accurate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War

Well thats great. Saudis fighting eachother will help Yemen continue to fuck up the Saudis/mercenaries there.

It's a win/win. Kebabs getting killed. The desert running red with blood of shitskins. Islam looking worse and worse by the day.

If only it would actually help.

This. I have no fucking idea why france and britain always defended turkshits while not supporting the balkans.

PURE COINCIDENCE

arabnews.com/node/1137151/saudi-arabia#photo/2
archive.is/U3x16

Just a few days ago the top Shia Iraqi cleric, Muqtada al-Sadr, visited Saudi Arabia and said the Shia militias should disband.

Yes and no. You have to understand that the uprisings in Yemen and Qatar were also indirectly aimed at Saudi Arabia, since they are seen as Satellite States / Puppets of the Saudis. So in that sense this has been getting covered for years now.

And historically there is the 1979 Religious/Civil Uprising that took place in Saudi Arabia. Basically popular Muslim Clerics were fed up with the Royal Family's decedent Western lifestyle and started a coup. It wasn't a huge civil war, but it was a widespread popular uprising that could have brought down the Royal Family. In the end the Royals struck a bargain with the Clerics were the rebel leaders were all given high ranking, religious positions within the government, and the Royals pledged to fund Global Jihadi movements to prove they were good Muslims. And within that context this spillover into Saudi Arabia itself isn't that surprising.

More profit to go into Russia and help the Turks b/c (((Rothschilds))). Do I really need to tell you that the Rothschild dynasty controlled the British Empire

My last image sucked

This CIA Nigger explains in 2003 how weak Saudi Arabia is to surgical strikes against its oil capacity. He's an Iran expert and a little bit of a shitlib.

The video is a discussion of this article.
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2003/05/the-fall-of-the-house-of-saud/304215/
archive.is/2rXwI

still no plans to PnD oil sunday @6pm
im ashamed of you

That webm is from this webm :^)

I don't know the film but i know the song is Kakkmaddafakka - Someone New (Roosevelt Remix)

Wait, if that's the case, then explain to me why Medieval Europeans were so anti-Semitic. And you can't use the bagan :-DDD argument because swathes of Germanic kings and lords chose to convert.
Correlation does not equal causation. Also, you don't have to be anti-Semitic to be anti-Zionist, even though the Jews see it that way.

*not saying that anti-Semitism is a bad thing, of course

WHOOOOOOOO
WORLD WAR 3 BABY

For the same reasons that people have always hated money-lenders, merchants, lawyers and foreigners. The Jews have managed to make literally every people they've come in contact with loathe them for all of the same reasons every goddamn time.

"If any one of the race of the Saxons hereafter concealed among them shall have wished to hide himself unbaptized, and shall have scorned to come to baptism and shall have wished to remain a pagan, let him be punished by death" isn't much of a choice. Not that I'm using that argument, mind. Just thought it bore pointing out.

99.9% of Medieval European Christians were completely incapable of reading the bible. They didn't own bibles, bibles weren't printed in the languages they spoke, and they couldn't read their own language anyway.

Consequently, they all thought whatever their politically involved priest told them to think. This often worked well because the politically dominate force in their nations during those times typically wasn't the jews.

Christianity started to go downhill as soon as the common people started to get bibles they could read for themselves, and thus started forming their own opinions on religion instead of always deferring to priests.

you do know that's just diplomatic talk, right?

Any news, videos, pictures or anything coming out or was this it?

The price of oil would need to plummet before we'll see the collapse of the Saudi royal family and if the price of oil plummets it would also affect Russia, and the other countries that depend on oil as their main export

This interview is 100% LARP.
Watch out for confirmation bias, user.

I'll probably get banned for 'defending the Jews' but I really don't see the problem with letting them have the Middle East if it means them leaving here. They may not be white, but they're whiter than the current occupants of the land. Also Israelis in my experience aren't half as bad as the parasitic types who live in small minorities throughout the West. Greater Israel is only bad news for us if the plan is to send the displaced masses to us, and that's only as bad as are willingness to accept them.

If Jews didn't continue to fuck with other countries as dual citizens and leverage political might to ensure that their will be done no one here would care.

Salafi mosques are banned.

Sorry, any oil operstion is a sitting duck. Water injection even more. Take out the place at the sea, the main pumps and one transformer and they are stuck for months.

Not that this happened the last three years.

Saudi oil would be crippled for 2 years.

42D chess.

Saudi Arabia cannot fund terrorism and push Wahhabism death doctrine if it is concerned about a civil war on its doorstep.

Search the digits you know in your heart it is true.

Pretty much this. And it aids us oil industry.

thats why we have Iran to save the day

what has he done?
the saudi-iranian proxy war has beein going on since the 80s.

what i dont get is why havent these retards decided to build a pipeline going from qatar via saud via jordan via israel via sea via turkey instead of goddamn syria

because they get told he was killed in an accident/ambush/lowlevel IED attack while serving as some regular army jerkoff,not a specops operative.

not to mention that most PMCs are former soldiers/specops that werent happy with the state salary, which are pretty shit in most countries
id rather circlejerk in some desert protecting an oilfield from bandits for 1200$ than get employed at my local military for a shit pay

yeah no, thats retarded logic.
the less arms saudis have, the less theres in the flow, the more iran will pour to the good guys, the more uns will they have compared to sauds

go back to reddit

why?

Jesus christ I've had too much politics this week. I read almost the entire OP and thought "yeah okay so fucking what, this shit has been going on for forever, who cares about–" before I fucking realized I was reading "Saudi" and thinking "Syria."

That changes things a bit.

Hi.My name is Pawel.I'm from Poland.I'm 32 years old(maybe) :)

I and my colleagues ,of all political persuasions, from Poland and Czech …
we don't like ISIS,Al Nusra and …
We're going to Syria for a few months.
In four weeks we're leaving for the war
Well,we're lacking that one piece of special evidence that would make an airtight case.
I'm asking for your help.
Bitcoin,Litecoin.Please.Send your donations to:

Bitcoin Adress 1KHVKMUErY1mVDCyWr3No84oCzWUTMGsJK

Litecoin Adress LZNDbeqbMTE3QgdyD8MVj2HE8TjkWbE2T8

I would just like to interject into the oil argument that we recently found 20 billion barrels of oil in Texas through exploratory methods and still more in natural gas. With Alaska as a natural resource. The relationship with Saudi Arabia has been obsolete even from the OPEC race traitor point of view for some time.

Legit source where?

That's part of the reason I buy the Petrodollar theory. Look at who sells oil in non-dollar currencies.

How long would it take for them to get the oil refineries built, up and running before a drop of that oil gets sold onto the (((world market)))? We need Trump to nationalize our oil like they did in Norway, that would be a big fuck you to the (((international community))).

This could go south if the right side doesn't win (if a civil war happens that is.) and turn into Greater Israel habbeninz.

Thanks for enslaving the world MOSSAD, I appreciate this.

They dont have that reach, but they will certainly have a have a very convincing impact of you go into their realm.

if youre going to join the SDF i can send you a middle finger

the reason the US is putting so much on saudi arabia is because theyre waiting for their oil to run out, and then the US dominates the world oil market. thats why iran and russia have to go while saudis are still strong enough to be an ally in the war against them.

because the Israeli's have drilling operations in the Golan Height, destabilising Syria was more than just for this. Check out this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy. They have property in the Golan Heights, and it is also the place where they are building new settlements. Thus, Trump signalising that Jerusalem was to be the place for the ambassy, he ackgnowledged that it was Israel's land.

There is approximately 0 chance that russia "goes", and little chance that iran does that.
More likely that the muricans keep the oil for themselves since their shit cars and far distance traveling makes that neccessary.
While uber is nice for a substitude for taxis it shouldnt be a substitude for far transportation same goes for public transportation,i really hate that shit. It rather substitude that with economically friendly cars, preverably nuclear fusion that can charge high motorized cars, because electrical cars as they are now are a scam, or maybe more like stepping stone to invest into that technology. And the assholes should still ride the public transportation because it suits them like a disease.

And i assume that developing and maintaining nuclear fusion should be on the same difficulty level than maintaining and developing an octacore cpu in a passively cooled goyphone, so in order to achieve that you just have to stuff the techanimals in the right stable and give them the right food just like boobanimals, and just like boobanimals if they get the wrong diet the effect on my dick diminishes.
And in an analogy to that, skinny wrong fed boobanimals will have a lot of noise because their udders arent milked and then they have to write shit on twitter instead of getting the cum out in high velocity. And just like the creativity that will say "change the style of the goyphones drastically to give the illusion of progression" the leftists will also do that.

And to give you an image to your office:
Tremble on the highroad and trample on the bass

Or to the pastell painting friends, a movie character that climbes between the notes.

Are the maritime contracts still seeing a lot of action? I remember on half-chan /k/ people saying they were

I hope this whole civil war thing goes through, I'll probably make a couple grand since I'm into some energy stocks :^)

you dont think they have enough money to cover both?

More than likely, Salman's coup was not seen favorably by other core families.

The funny thing is we actually have had the "distraught wife of spook" story recently, but that was a psyop like all ST6 shit in the news.

you need help, Tim!

anything to keep the goy under the boot

The problem is Russia is building a 3rd military base in Syria and have signed a contract to be there for 50 years. Iran have done the same thing. Israel isn't getting jack fucking shit from the Golan.

Good. Fuck kikes and traitors anyway. Only the warriors will remain to claim enemy noses. My trophy necklace shall be heavy.

i am pretty sure Oman is mostly Ibadi not sunni. just small nit pick.

Western Figures are buddies with the sauds.
Even the SJW german politicians are regulary visiting them to sell tanks.

what is funny is I called this last year when Turd was proud to send weapons and militarized vehicles to syrians.

as a canadian, I hope we lose and the liberals pay for it.

Iran-iraq war was the largest conventional war in modern day. It was very bloody too, everything besides nuclear was used including chemical warfare.

Its unfortunately a war that has very little publicly known about it

This.
The Iranian military, most notably the Quds-Force, are the most capable modern non-western middle eastern military.

Very interested in this. Whats the most recent news coming out of there? I cant seem to find anything substantial.

I hope that money can make up for your lack of principles.

I hope that principles can make up for your lack of money.

Iran state news has nothing new up except a Trudeau article talking about muh human rights after selling SA armored vehicles.

en.alalam.ir/saudia

This is EXACTLY how the U.S. armed ISIS in the beginning.
We sold weapons to our puppet Iraqi government, and when ISIS attacked, their military ran, leaving weapons, equipment, ammo, etc. for ISIS to pick up.
They even left a few million dollars in gold behind, in one of the Iraqi banks, so ISIS could continue funding their operations.

This scenario is not so far-fetched as you make it sound, and it's happened in the past.

Those are 2 different situations though. They intended to give ISIS those weapons but they had to find a bullshit "accidental" way to do it. Were not sure why Trump sold so many weapons to SA but an Iranian minister claimed its the same tactic USA used to overthrow the Shah because having so many weapons creates more problems then solutions.

The Don is already having our forces train with Hezbollah to to fight ISIS. Israel has to be mad as shit about that.

Leaving them in the desert doesn't solve anything as they will never stop trying to mongrelize the world, to equalize it to their own sad state.

While there is a thread on this claim, there isn't a single source to confirm this clearly fake story.

Just for the record
The kikes that swarm these boards got me banned once for suggesting that every user should seek out assisting Hezbollah, they reported me and the Mods banned me last month for saying so.

Now they are stickying a thread pretending Trump is assisting hezbollah…

The Jews will not stop after a greater Israel. They seek the inversion of everything, they will plunge mankind deeper into the talmudic abyss until Tikkun Olam is achieved. Total mental, physical and technological subjugation of the Goyim. Jewish influence will not allow itself to be quarantined, which is why they are everywhere. You cannot turn a blind eye to them or excise them from yourself; your country, your government, your medias and finance.

they will not leave

there are months old videos on youtube of saud army bombing and obliterating shia cities. if nothing major came out of it now, nothing will.
Turks in state of de facto civil war with their Kurd population on the east for decades and neither was it widely shown in media, nor has it escalated into major happening

Did all jews in the west leave when the state of Israel created? No, then why would they leave if some extra piece of sand is added to that shithole?
Ah well, you're probably just a shill from the JIDF or something, no one on here can be retarded enough to think that just dropping jews on a piece of land far away from us will solve the issue. That's what every king or emperor in history did when they wanted to get rid of the jews and all that did was postpone the problem.

But Kazakhstan is greatest country in the world and that would crash the global potassium market.

No, I think you're wrong.
His tone is absent - like he's saying something that's obviously true and he doesn't have to think about very hard.

"Is the sky blue?"
"Yes, the sky is blue."

The fire is a given in Bain's world. His men just need more reassurance than he, because they lack his conviction.

I HOPE THE WHOLE COUNTRY GETS TURNED INTO A GLASS PARKING LOT OVERNIGHT. FUCK THE SAUDIS

Depends on the area. Persian Gulf is completely safe, but good luck landing a contract there. Red Sea is more or less okay, but going further south is dangerous. I wouldn't say that there's a lot of action, though; nogs keep trying to hijack ships, but a couple of warning shots and they run away. I once overheard some guys swapping stories about having to fight off a nog boarding party, but I think they were bullshitting.

Nope, you are just ignoring history, you uprooted bluepilled fuck.

Historic victories is all Christianity has. I care about results in the present.

Forgive me if I'm way off-base here, but how will any of that impact the value of Dinars currently in circulation? I've always been under the impression that changing the fixed exchange rate of a currency to such an enormous extent requires the issuance of a new currency?

It just doesn't seem possible to re-peg a currency to a rate of 1:X when the current rate is 1:XXXX. Changing the rate by 0.X or even an integer or two is feasible if the expectation of future appreciation backs that change, but there has to be 'some' reasonable amount of value behind the revaluation or else you've just set your currency up for immense and immediate devaluation or an economic collapse if no foreign buyer sees value in purchasing your currency at the new value.

There are roughly 30 trillion Dinars in circulation and revaluing each of them to the prewar 1:3.5 ish rate would mean Iraq would have hundreds of trillions in USD worth of currency in circulation. That just doesn't make sense.

If anything, I'd expect Iraq to either redenominate it's currency, if not issue a new one altogether. The old Dinars would convert to new Dinars at a fixed rate in line with their actual value, meaning all those foreign held notes barely change in value (and if they do, it's a lower rate than they were worth previously, like how the Euro screwed everyone).

Quads vult.

1. Get the list of countries that threw the jews out
2. Check how many of them were explicitly CHRISTIAN back in the day
3. Research Scofeld Bible and search for article "Converts who Changed the Church" it's at the Forward iirc
4. ???
5. Realize that is right

moslems killing moslems. I wish them luck.

Obviously incorrect. Jesus wanted to put the whoop ass on the Talmudic Sodomites and that is why they hate Jesus worse than battery acid.

Christianity was corrupted like everything else they touch. We practically have "Judeo Christianity" as a hallmark of Christianity these days.

Dumb people sitting in church learning to defend "Israel The Holy Land." These people don't even know that Talmudites wrote that Jesus is in hell boiling in hot excrement.

(facepalm)

We need a return to the "turn over the tables in the temples whoop ass Christianity is what we need.

not

Whatever it was, it's clear what it now is.

No, it’s not magically different because you say it is. You don’t get to dictate that, shlomo.

Millions of Zionist Christians in America. Christians in America are easily the most Zionist demographic. In our fight against the jew, they are our most numerous enemy.

There's nothing "magical" about that.

Yes, and there is no such thing as a “zionist christian.” Words have definitions. Don’t let kikes dictate to you what those definitions are. Let reality.

archive.is/efPHB

Jews infighting with each other as always. Only difference is Christianity was spread to the goyim as well as other dissident Jews like Jesus.

This is how Christianity was designed to be from the get go. The positives of Christianity that most people think come from it, actually come from pagan Europe, the real ethnic religion of our ancestors. All the high festivals also come from paganism, not Christianity. The people who codified Christian canon eventually had no choice but to retrofit pagan festivals into Christianity. Easter = Ostara, Christmas = Winter Solstice celebrations, ect.

Why do you think the NSDAP introduced "Positive Christianity"? It was to make Christianity a more pagan and ethnocentric and less universal religion, for practical reasons, tens of millions of Germans were not going to suddenly drop all of Christianity from their minds, it had to be a gradual process and I suspect that the churches built in that era would have eventually been turned into modern pagan temples. They had a program of attempting to reverse nearly two millennia of Christian proto-Bolshevik social engineering. Hell, you can see this in the naming of stars and planets: Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, all named after pagan deities.

I will, however, in all practicality, accept "right-thinking" completely uncucked Christians (I do admire E. Michael Jones), there's no time for petty infighting and bad blood, though, the history needs to be understood and when Christians first came around they were as blood thirsty as the Bolsheviks last century and ISIS are today. youtube.com/watch?v=pqFKK7V8XMc

Saudis playing with fire again

where is your fucking god now

You guys sure are apple to think like true goys and still mac fun of it. If this isn't pseudo neutron star ass clenching I am not sure what it is but an extreme variety of an expression of love.

A barrel of oil to the both of you. My sides are in orbit for now.

You can't buy loyalty with oil money alone. Saudi warfare is extreme unorganized.

Their military is utter shit in the field because their military ranking and culture isn't structured by ability and skill but instead dictated by internal political and social structures:

When your military structure is built on fear of internal struggles, and not the ability to execute field operations no amount of materiel can make the line of command work in synch with the "will of the nation" if there is such a thing.

They also have built poor foreign relations in the area. They outwardly try to be "best muslims" while building their 'empire' on the petrodollar and ancestral foundations. Sure. It will work in the short run, but their horrid laws, suppression of the working class and corrupt sate of governance is the proof of how poor the bond in collectiveness really is - rule by fear.

Islam is the counterculture to christianity.

Historically, the Sauds/insert whatever desert clan feared internal revolution from their oppressed slaves and women. They feared what happened in Europe would happen to them.

In the wealthy and docile regions of todays Iran, Iraq and most regions of the silk road people were extremely hospitable, friendly and had a lavish, well-rounded culture. Even the surge of the warlike culture of Islam quickly settled in the Kurdish-like regions because of the whatever-goes, practical mentality in the settlements and the semi-nomadic peoples.

In the desert though - they more often did fight amongs themselves even after the "unity of spirit". The Sauds come from such a culture that adopted/invented a counter-culture/religion to uphold them from the influx of a more pragmatic spiritual mentality. It truly is the indigenous peoples and the one of christianity that has liberated the weaker sex from near-slavery conditions because love truly is the strongest, if not the only bond that truly is.

Bleaubleaubleau. Have a nice one. I'm out.

Here is a little update on the happenings

archive.is/8AiSp

(checked)
>archive.is/8AiSp

What a silly article, downplaying it like its just a police crackdown and not rockets flying everywhere.

Its reuters afterall, all I could find.

Its really hard to get news out of SA. There was a rocket attack that passed through their defenses and hit Riyadh a few months back and only Iran media briefly covered it with no follow up.

Historic victories is all Christianity will ever have, for the reasons outlined in , because Christianity is an entity that can only exist in retrospect, and its victories have all been illusions.

Christianity only ever was a thin veneer over the original pagan beliefs of Europe. Much thinner than you realise, because the actual consequence of following Christ's teachings in full is Gnosticism, not Christianity. YHWH, the "god of the Jews", is the ultimate enemy. Gnosticism taught this; Christianity, on the other hand, compels us to worship the Jewish god, which, in turn, means we must worship the Jews by proxy, because they were the chosen people. If we reject the false god, and see him for the demon that he is, we can reject the Jews in turn without conflict. And don't try to give me that bullshit about the events of the New Testament magically changing the petty, vengeful, spiteful, malicious, wicked monstrosity worshipped by the Jews into the loving all-father described by Christ. The two are not the same; they have literally nothing in common. The idea of a loving god using his own son as a blood sacrifice is disingenuous and hypocritical. Christ was killed out of vengeance for attempting to unveil the Jew 2,000 years ago, nothing more, nothing less.

"Christianity" is just the result of the Jews gutting Christ's teachings to remove any of the truly dangerous parts, and the people of Europe taking the hollow, golem-like result and stuffing it full of old traditions until it gained the semblance of life. However, no matter how convincing the illusion, Christianity was stillborn, and now the traditions it was filled with to give it the illusion of life are suffocating inside the corpse. There is no going back; there is no returning to whence you came; O Christians, you must choose, in the coming days, whether you care more to worship the demiurge, or to restore the ways of your forefathers to their rightful glory.

Choose wrong, and the men who murdered your great prophet will only increase their dominion over your souls.

Forget your free gib medication today street shiter? See this beautiful Christian woman? She will never fuck you 😎

And since it's so difficult to keep up with whatever is happening in Awamiya, the shills came out at full force

FINALLY

Let all shitskins die

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

are you sure about that?

100% certain, yes. Words have definitions. You know nothing about the topic at hand.

KIKE KISSINGER TELLS TRUMP TO SUPPORT ISIS SO IRAN WILL NOT LET TEHRAN FILL THE VOID IN SYRIA AND IRAQ.

archive.is/DWPKg

I laughed so hard I almost peed.
Holy shit that old kike is off his rocker.

MOSSAD/CIA*
whoops

There are only two mideast wars I would unconditionally support.

Toppling house Saud.
And toppling our greatest ally.

Let's go boys.

Are the Shia the more 'peaceful' ones that are happy to live alongside other religions or do sunni and shia both have hundreds of millions of 'extremists' hell bent and killing all non believers?

They are less agressive but are still swayed by agression. Alawites are the only sect that can truely be considered peaceful, but they live in secrecy and fear because all other mudshit sects hate them.

France is nothing since the days the the Anglo-kike sponsored newspapers and corrupted the elites with liberalism, caused the (((french revolution))).
Napoleon's empire crumbled from within when he decided to crown himself emperor, because his (((role))) was not to be a 2nd king, but be our modern boring kind of (((leader))).

Saudi refugees. Who would take those, I wonder.

And they may actually be crypto-Christian.

Christ is kind of a Talmudian hack. Outjewing the jew, as it were.

The churches take this and act as (((tavistockkeeper))) ostensibly, as I once put it to a gnostic, as a fire code for mundanes.

[email protected]/* */ I meant

Masons don't care which semitic religion they employ to keep the profane working hard as fuck for the Masonic masters and bankers. Protestant Christianity stopped working so well, so Masons are replacing it with fundamentalist Islam.

Quit your masonic illuminati distraction bullshit, you serpentine semitic scatophiliac.

so all the people in the west that follow the christian faith and support israel and shun "antisemites" are what then?

the freemasons are a intermidieate elite sunday circlejerk club for rich old fags who wanna pretend they do something.
you will find that masons dont have much say in the bilderberg group

The old testament is the book of "the people", whoever wanting to be that, truly are jews. The new testament is about Jesus. The "son of God" and every good natured man I know have or had some qualities of love/Jesus about him.

It was the will to do good that made him flip shit at the temple. The sacrifice of animals. The money-making. The old, typical merchant he whipped out, probably, in anger or fustration over the immoral, or God-defying, part in those beings that needed a slap.

Christianity as a whole is just a tradition to turn back to "his ways". So, waking up "The people of God" is something very christian, basically. Apply culture and you perhaps get chatholicism or protestantism. Orthodox teachings, also are about turning to God through the "Son of God". The part within all of us. Or mother Mary. Her ability to bring forth the Son of God through selfless, unconditional servitude to God. Christianity points out the most powerfull stuff within us. Our ability to change the world through love.

As Ghandi said. We are all Gods children.

Some worship the devil willingly, though. And if somebody threaten me and my family I can't say what I will do. Perhaps I will fight them. Perhaps I will be enslaved and show them love, hoping they will change their ways. Perhaps I will break down the door to the synagouge with a shotgun in my hand and try to rescure my Daughter. Perhaps I will die alone.

Perhaps my family will set me off when the time is right. I pray for that.

NEW UPDATE

proof russia supports any pipeline to europe pls

wut

BIG UPDATE

archive.is/6fQAm

russia supports pipelines carrying either russian or iranian gas. whats hard to get about that