Still no movie about Ted?

Still no movie about Ted?

Other urls found in this thread:

genius.com/albums/Unabomber/Industrial-society-and-its-future-unabomber-manifesto
hooktube.com/watch?v=m4EBCswyRuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Really? There's a TV series.

It's good?

His manifesto is pretty interesting.

At least he was the basis for a tv character.

Do you really want a movie about Uncle Ted? Hollywood will butcher his story tbh.

I know.

Anyone got that brilliant commentary he made on leftists? He really was too good for this rotten world.

Google, nigger
genius.com/albums/Unabomber/Industrial-society-and-its-future-unabomber-manifesto

No kidding, it would be antithetical to what he believed in. I mean, listen to the cheesy "epic" music and ridiculous action-thriller feel of this:

Here you go, user.

he was such a cute young man

what happened?

He was right about everything.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Mankind is naturally predisposed to be averse to excesses, whether it is excessive degeneracy hiding behind MUH FREEDUMZ or excessive government intrusion into their lives hiding behind a facade of social order. He lived in the US and learned about the dangers of leftism from history but he surely also saw the rampant degeneracy that America's combination of constant hunger for shekels and the "live and let live" philosophy eventually caused. He even pointed out that it is important to "reset" society as soon as possible in the introduction to his manifesto, merely 3 paragraphs in.

He took part in a college experiment where you explained your belief system and had it torn apart by professional mind fuckers. Hr was never the same afterwards.

The (((psychology experiments))) at Harvard

Mother was better.

The dvd/bluray release is in 3 days, not that it matters.

Mk ultra saved him?

his solutions of neo-luddism obviously have their criticisms (its retarded), but his observations of society, the world, and the issues that are presented to us today are 100% spot on

Reckless technological advancement and use is going to be the end of us. Guaranteed.

High IQ + low charisma

It's on Netflix and I think I'm going to spend the day watching it. So far its like community theater. Everyone seems to be phoning it in.

True. I can't wait

Tech Addiction in Children.

hooktube.com/watch?v=m4EBCswyRuY

This is poor even by Discovery channel standards.

haha how the fuck can you be addicted to technology? nigga just walk away from the screen lika nigga just turn off your phone hahaha

The funniest part is how much he'd hate this shit.
Poor guy got mkultra'd let loose then hunted like a dog.

Thanks, buddy.

"Do I look like a guy with a plan?"
-Theodor Kaczynski

They would probably have to explain some of his theory in the exposition, and the ruling class probably finds it too dangerous.

It's a shame he never got exposed to Marx. Kaczynski is a pretty smart guy, if he had he probably wouldn't have let his critique of Leftists amount to a strawman of liberal identity politics.

Is there more to the left, truly?

Absolutely, the problem is your political discourse is predominantly occupied within the loop of the hook.

Nice, although there should be a kike holding the line of the hook on the left and right should be replaced with left since liberal capitalism is indistinguishable from modern leftism but not entirely so from the right who still has some sense of identity left.

Nobody talks about this, but he was actually but through torture sessions in college for a study by a guy with s&m fetish, who boasted that he could destroy his participants.

Which was all part of MKUltra, IIRC.

Did uncle teddy ever start naming (((them?)))

He didn't directly call the kike out, or else they would've kvetched all over about it. As far as any implicit mentions, I don't remember.

Did you even read any posts in this thread besides OP and yours?

No proof on it anywhere in the unclassified documents. Might be MKultra related, might not be. It's awfully close to the perimeter, but then again you don't always need the CIA to research some fucked up stuff.

Some people died on MKultra related stuff, but nothing that would fundamentally create FUD on the system. Unabomber is another beast : an untracable local terrorist who can basically kill at will. Bad publicity for the program, which might explain why the link between to this Harvard psychology research wasn't publicly declassified.

No, the most he ever talked about race was when he talked about how racial minorities were used by the left as tools to attack the right. Most of his views were pretty tame, honestly.

Of course.

You don't know what you're talking about, leftynigger. It's a fate worse than death.

He clarifies in the manifesto that when he talks of leftists, he is referring specifically to the strand of leftism that emerged in the 20th century, leaving the merits of past leftism up to discussion - or something like that. He's aware that his critique is shallow and is constantly clarifying that his statements are just rough generalizations of what he believes is going on.

Stop your sage.