TRUMP IS THE DEEP STATE- How the Trump regime was manufactured by a war inside the Deep State

TRUMP IS THE DEEP STATE- How the Trump regime was manufactured by a war inside the Deep State

The same template being used on us over and over again to keep us confused and divided.
Trump's team is clearly not planning on acting in the interests of American workers .
They will act in the interests of US banks and corporations.
Trump's defense appointees and advisors are part of the military-industrial complex.
Henry Kissinger's critical role in developing Trump's strategy was revealed by the German tabloid, Der Bild, which obtained a document from the Trump transition team.
Trump's national security team draws on the views of the Kissinger team concerning the threat of overpopulated poor countries.
Trump's Deep State is interested in controlling resources, raw materials, fossil fuel energy reserves, and cheap labour.
The Deep State is involved with "illegal capital flights, profits from criminal enterprises, drug trading, smuggling…"
Among Trump's draft executive orders is one that allows US corporations to buy conflict minerals from the Congo  -  which are widely used in electronic products like smartphones and laptops.
The Trump regime represents a white nationalist coup by a faction within the Deep State.
Trump's faction are keenly aware that the US economy has problems.
But, Trump's policies will not help the American workers.

htt ps://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-trump-regime-was-manufactured-by-a-war-inside-the-deep-state-f9e757071c70
htt p://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2017/02/trump-is-deep-state.html
htt p://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2017/02/trump-is-deep-state-part-2.html

archive.is your fucking hebe cuck

looks like that kike shill didn't get the updated manual

op kill yourself

sage little nigger

lurk moar

Sa-gay

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Also, single spacing every sentence is even worse than double spacing.

Ah yes, accuse the enemy of what you're doing. Taking a play out of the Clinton handbook eh JIDF?

checked those trips that on the way out yet you rekt the jew

enjoy a treat

Seriously, you'd have an easier time convincing me that niggers WUZ kangz than this horseshit about white nationalists in the Commie Intelligence Agency.

jew spotted

sorry we aren't all ugly hook nose like you

reported

i think it's time to face the facts that trump is just another deep state agent serving the private interests

Immolate yourself, Kike.

another jew reported

your nilh narrative don't work here stop trying

MAGA IS HAPPENING BITCH

suck start a shot gun little nigger

This is probably a shill post but it does bring up good points that /pol likes to seemingly ignore. Trump could have easily been a ploy by the deep state for all we know. In the back of my mind I'm always thinking about how the deep state could have allowed Trump to win, they could easily fix the US election if they really are so powerful. Either Trump is playing us or the deep state isn't as all powerful as they'd have us believe. So far to me it really seems like trump is on our side.

there you go again kike thinking alt id allows you

Reported for being a jew

So blind faith in Trump or you are a Jew? You should be reported

fuck you and your double speak backtracking double triple quadruple back flips jew your subversion FAILED.

Have you seen Kissinger lately?
He's like an extra out of Night of The Living Dead. His views consist of:
and;

The enemy is concerned that the Goyim have faith in their leader. Damn right we have blind faith, doesn't it terrify you?

A lot of people have good theories on Adolf being a Jew plant. All I am saying is that putting all your eggs in one basket is never a good idea. I voted for Trump, I did and do still support him 100%, but every step of the way I will question every move he makes. The world is on the line and the Jews have been winning last I checked. We need to be vigilant of all authority figures. Any one could cuck at a moments notice and then what?

How dare you mock Kek, praise him.

>The Trump regime represents a white nationalist coup by a faction within the Deep State.

This is why your a faggot and a useless shill.