youtube.com/watch?v=Fyu2iaqrC_c
youtube.com/watch?v=zezhdw_dNlU
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp0uq-QafYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eYGNTJEtR_A
gamestudies.org/0601/
lotias.tumblr.com/post/143977276044/frenor-intel-i386-thathomestar
strawpoll.me/10292941
nobaproject.com/
khanacademy.org/test-prep/mcat/critical-analysis-and-reasoning-skills-practice-questions
youtube.com/watch?v=pKemSP-Ei58
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel bad for Bill Clinton.

this is the face of an aids sufferer

And a harpy in human form has been draining his life force for many years.

THREAD IS SLOW

I feel extra high energy today and don't know what to do.

Summer breeze
makes me feel fine
blowin through the jasmine in my mind

why even live really

Tfw sleeping in all day

I feel disgusting

welcome to the club

I'll figure something out.

If your body needed a lot of sleep then it needed a lot of sleep.

Well, gonna go exercise more. Also

*THY

What if my brain lied to my body about needing more sleep

Do you use the pressure fryer at work?
It's an amazing machine

we pressure cook our original recipe but recently it's been acting up so we've just been cooking it open top
putting the pressur on makes it all stringy and fall aparty recently for some reason

i'm running on 4hours sleep ayylmao

Sounds like overcooking to me

Something wrong with the machine?

Did you do the thing for the person

Yeah I can't really say what though
Might be an issue with the seal
It's been fine for the past like year and a half but now it just falls apart so we've been leaving the lid up

No

Does anybody know how a car works

I had the same problem as her when I was in highschool.

My vagina wasn't as big as the other girls.

vroom vroom :D d D

you never did tell me what youre working on
ask mordin

delicious.

depends.

You press that pedals and it does things

Hey guys.
Giving vidyagames a little break, and thought about coming here for a spell.

How is everyone doing?
Oh, and I got the Witcher 1 and 2 because super cheap. I love it. It is as immersive as it is . Drink potions, fuck bitches, disregard ghost doggus.

Roast beef.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dkls0ciI8l0

*immersive as it is janky

As it, it grabs your attention, but is as dodgy as one of those 3 wheeled Robin cars.

Twas a gaping maw made of corned beef and peperonni.

The dick was scared.

W e w l a d

Is this is a tv show on mtv?
I know Laci Green has a show on mtv, is this it?

no idea. it's random stuff from her youtube.

Tired
tired tired
may crash out soon
how are you

so sick of this swj shit on my god damn homepage
there are about 9 million fucking channels talking about this shit and I can't escape
get that shit the fuck out of here

Agreed
Fuck political correctness
Honkeys and spics and niggers and kikes and gypsies and trannies and faggots and rugmunchers can sucKCM Y DICK

I am talking about the channels bashing it too
They are fucking cancer and they need to stop.

Oh, my little eyes see that there is a pony thread on Holla Forums's Holla Forums, are you like.... considered a leader god thing there?

Well, it'll be ok if it was on youtube.
All sorts of shit is on youtube. I just be worried that someone would spend money to put a slot on tv for youtube content.

I'm great, just had a sunday roast, couldn't have it on Sunday so we cooked it on Tuesday. Tired, wanna do my schedule plan but I cannot be bothered just yet... is effort.

Sorta a CBT thing I have to do. Like make a schedule for my whole week to get some structure in my life.

Why you tired?

Thank god we got places like these.
Facebook isn't a place to post opinions, is a public noticeboard of inane bullshit scrapbook shite and faggots trying to make money out of memes. If one did post something on facebook that was sorta brutal.... goodbye career. And in some cases, hello jail.

What are you gonna do about it?

I was actually talking about youtube

report it for spam
that's basically what it is at this point

Way to abuse a broken report system.

Way to freedom of speech.

It was funny for the first 3 months.
Now everything has become either an ED article a propaganda piece.

I have a way to counter all this silly shit, but it takes miles of effort, energy, charisma, stupidity and style.

That's retarded. You're delusional.

I don't support her and I don't want to watch her videos

I'm obviously not going to do that but freedom of speech? Every time some feminist or something makes a vid there's 16 channels ready to hop on the bandwagon and they aren't saying anything the others haven't already said in 600+ other videos.
it's ridiculous

what did you have in mind?

stop watching anything related to them then? i've never had a problem like that before lol

i'd cum on this face

sleep schedule got a bit off

Tell your mother if she hits me I'll call the fucking cops on her

Sounds like you're just a little pussy bitch
there's literally zero reason to ever get pigs involved

but she's going to hit me with a rolling pin!

I rarely do but they still won't go away

Then get your neighborhood niggers and jump her like a regular new yorker

Does not mean you should abuse a broken report system.

If you see feminism from my perspective, you see it as a movement that has gained new popularity as SJW/inter-sectional feminism, with its double standards, hypocrisy, misunderstanding of the facts, racism and sexism, in fighting, contradictions etc. The rise of safe spaces and censorship to protect feelings. Laci Green is a symptom, but she thinks she's doing the right hing.

Except it's really only been mainstream with things like #gamergate and blogs centered around that.

Most mainstream voices call these ideas stupid, without bashing feminism. But online, everyone bashes feminism. It's a low hanging fruit, its members are crazy, they're loud and offensive, so it's fun to be offensive back. Feminism is not taking over. SJWs are not taking over. Black Lives Matter is not taking over.

Let them share their stupid ideas.
I can safely say most people that are exposed to it, the sooner it'll go away.
That seems to be the trend, anyways. They make more haters than actually recruit feminists.

inb4 don't write so much senpaii

but you still do then
my recommendations change at least a dozen times a day because i go through so many different things.

No.

First of all only niggers need their friends to help fight one person. Don't ever say that about me again you fucking piece of shit faggot

Second, I can fight anyone on my own, I don't give a fucking FUCK who it is

damn user you couldn't write anymore?

Oh that's Kanra

kek

called it

doesn't sound like it if you're trying to involve the law

GTA V mod.

I would kill Scanner's mom, I don't want to fight a 60-year-old woman

Man I wish I had a GoPro or something.

Kinda wanna tape a phone to my face but still lack the FOV.

he's just

and his beard

so perfect

His content is shit and he's fat.

I just said I wasn't going to do that
and I'm not worried about the sjw's either
The vids bashing them have become more annoying than the actual sjw's because of how fucking many there are

I don't know how to find other shit to watch because the same shit keeps showing up

Sargon is a faggot

Anything and everything gets under his skin

I'm surprise people don't see him for the fruit cake he is

pick a stance and stick with it
I hate inconsistancy
Either you're solo or you rely on others

time to go

go FUCK yourself

bye

Tootoo

there's nothing wrong with relying on others
that is if you achieve what you want
Bringing in pigs won't solve anything for anybody in any situation

He makes sense of, in a fair and measured way, various groups and ideologies prominent on the Internet.

I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt, and doing my best to explain.

He gives people the benefit of the doubt, and does his best to win arguments by explaining.

His debate performance is lackluster... but he's honest, and genuine.

If you watched his videos you'd know that.

Sarkeesian, my hero

Would you honestly beat up Scanner's mom?

That bait hook almost poked my eye out!

I certainly wouldn't call the Po lice on her

That's because less smart people who hate feminists also wanna talk about how bad they are.

He is a little fruity. He gets along well with Milo, who you surely like.

To say 'things get under his skin' does an injustice to his entire philosophy and format.

Maybe... comment once you've watched more?

She was right.

Ill bite
right about what

What would u do?

I can't stand his whiny little bitchfag voice

"oh woe is me, im a whiny bitchfag and liberals fuckin' awful"

I like how she hates violent video games BUT PLAYS FALLOUT

oh
well hey i can kinda do that i think

search for it? idk what do you want to watch? if watching whatever is recommended is all you ever do then that kinda says something about you.,.
kitten pls

byee

someone end it all

i cant take it

Misogyny

I'm not such a terrible person that Scanner's poor old mum would want to beat me with a rolling pin
I would probably continue living my life unabatted in every way

Do you believe there is currently a genocide being enacted culturally and legally against the White Race?

what are you talking about

I've been watching his videos for a year and a half you presumptive piece of shit.

He rolls clips or shows news articles of retarded feminists then says LOL RETARDED FEMINISTS GRR

And that's his show.

It's everywhere. Infection stink. Male privilege.

No one give a fuck

You like him because he appeals to your method of arguing IE being a retard.

Back, had to buy cigs.

IS everything. Youtube, facebook, twitter; if it isn't sjw shit, it is mindlessly boring shit people post on facebook.

False information about veganism and pseudoscience, everything cut down to age appropriate harmless mush.

My place is here. That and vidya.

You're right. Basically, you have to be the biggest, most baddest shitposter to drown out every other person posting sjw/antisjw content till you have your own show and retarded minions behind you.

And you gotta be super retarded and super irrational, like a guy with a flamethrower. Basically you have to be flavor of the month.
Bigger than Jesus.

interesting that the claim comes from bloodchan and not anyone else

who are you and kanra having a shitthrowing contest about

Nah, not gonna tell her.
I wanna see how long she fares under the many angry arms of the American law.

This cringelord.

A few days ago somebody was up in here calling all extremist left wingers violent and defending right wingers who were guilty of the same thing

For every argument you have that suports
as you put it 'misogyny everywhere and male privelage'
There is an opposing one for 'misandry everywhere, female privelage'

Ultimately, every human being is an individual, with as much possibility to contribute to the world as any oother human
Regardless of race
sex
geography
any of that bs that seperates and drives us apart

What people choose to do with that is what defines them
if males have become more succesful over the years that's because they put in the work to make it happen

Females have privelages no male will ever have
just as males have privelages that no female will ever have

i got to the first 50 seconds and everything he's saying is right

Stone the misogynist ree~

Guess you're a retard

#Kill All Women

You're not living life if people don't want to beat you with a rolling pin

Absolutely

I hope whites come back from this

kys

If she hits me I'm coming after you

back to tumblr pls

Of course not I've been wishing I was dead for 5 years

Defending oppression/ignoring it is as bad as committing it. Woman hating nazi of Holla Forums.

I have a date in a half hour. What the hell do I talk about or say.

You must be bored

just whip em out
instant get it in dude

No, you're bored, I'm scoot.

yeah youre right bard
i didnt know we actually had non ironic retarded 'feminists' here

It is fixed. Now working on force feedback.

That's a bad idea. He's nice and I don't know what to expect. I've never been on a date really. Let alone with a boy.

That was refreshing. Still wanna smite the sun, though.

I don't beleive that anybody can be so blindly oppossed to All members of the opposite sex
honestly I think modern wave feminism is just a meme

Talk about sucking man meat.

Cute
I hope ya have a good time minamii
Wish I had some tips for ya
here's the time honored
just be yourself brah

its from the lack of good education/morals

feminists are spoiled rich kids who need to invent problems because they have none

He does a book analysis on the book, "Rules for Radicals, by Saul Alinsky"
>youtube.com/watch?v=Fyu2iaqrC_c
He explains ideas of perspective under ideologies, and how they colour our interpretations, which I appreciated because it's a well known human heuristic to see things from our lens. His detailing and criticizing of this is informative.
>youtube.com/watch?v=zezhdw_dNlU
Since a large number of his audience are equally delusional as feminists, but from the Right, he takes a look at the emergent ideology of the so-called 'alternative right' and outlines just who they are, and what they believe
>youtube.com/watch?v=Cp0uq-QafYQ
And here is one example of him rebutting a feminist, because that is the majority of his videos. But doing so in a logical, concise manner that points out the double standards and obfuscating language of feminist sophistry
>youtube.com/watch?v=eYGNTJEtR_A

He works on projects, scripts, analysis, and from what I can tell, he tries not to go for low hanging fruits like professional rabble-rousers tend for.
This Week In Stupid is his ongoing series where it is him mostly just calling articles stupid, but he puts a lot more brainwork into his other stuff.
"LOL RETARDED FEMINISTS GRR" does his actual body of work a massive injustice. Or don't you think?

Oh my fucking god

*pet*

back
to
tumblr
please

i used too
got bored
it was mainly to troll tags like #genderfluid with all the autistic girls and 'girls'

You know, there are like loads of schools of philosophy with videogames. I covered Sarkesian's work in an academic background, and I was like 'Yo, all sissy analysts going to hell, methodologists 4 life, nyuggah'.

Literally that's my whole argument for my 'School's of Thought of videogames' part of my dissertation. There is two basic schools of thought when it comes to vidya, one is I think are known as analysts who view the game as a text and draw its understanding through the content it shows, wheras methodologists give a game credit through how it is played it's underlying mechanics. I forgot the proper terms for the schools of thought, but that's how basically it goes.

I was drunk, can't remember, but methinks you probably deserved it.

Misandry is a blessing

An analyst would say 'Dead Or Alive 3' is shit because women are skimpy sluts with bouncing boobs and no story, whearas methodologists say it is shit because I can chain combos.

Both have different readings of text but come to the same conclusion, and doesn't work for all.

I take my games seriously.

can't* chain combos.

Is there any basis for what you're saying?

And is it the best explanation, or just AN explanation that doesn't consider more plausible ones?

you sound pretty smart now that youre on my side
you are arguing with loco 'tumblr told me everything is sexist mind my pronouns' rodriguez though

No Man's Sky will be the first vidya I've purchased in a while.

It's fun to use it to spread stuff. I think maybe I'll make a 9gag as well and just try to ignore the bad memes there.

Well baiscally I wanted to talk about Sarkessian's stuff because it all comes from the first school of thought, reading the game as a text, but using a feminist lens.

She's way too hung up over content rather context and a lot of feminists fall into this trap of disregarding the mechanics of a game and focus on reading the game as a book. That the characters, setting and story are more important than how a game plays.

It is my explanation of shit I read and studied 2 years ago and can't remember, but there is this green book where I got my source material which is pretty shit hot at explaining all schools of thought and looking at the history of videogames and how they came to be.

I can't remember the book, but this is basically the go to website for looking at reports and stuff on vidya.

gamestudies.org/0601/

I doubt Loco is on the side of feminism.

And I was never not on your side. Just not on your side for all things.

Looking at all sides is what I try to do, bae.

Have you actually listened to her arguments and reasoning? It's not whether or not she looks at it like a book (soooo many people do it) but when she says that playing a game results in school shootings, or playing a game results in rape, or playing a game results in violence, when there is no evidence for it, and in fact there is evidence against it.

She would be inconsequential if she was just saying how there were a lot of manly elements in games designed for men.
It's the fact she says it's intentional misogyny that promotes violence against women and incites rape.

Lol.

No, I don't think. All you've linked me are more Le Retarded Feminist videos. If your shtick is rubbing one out to a cringelord call other cringelords stupid then whatever. It's still fucking cancer.

no its not
you buy into that liberal brainwashed white privilege crap dont you?

This. Right here. This is cancer. It's time time to stop.

Stop Cancer.

It looks like a lotta pseudoscience and sociology.

Only one of them is about feminism, doofus.
One was about radicalism.
One was about human error and perspective, and how it purveys throughout all our attempts at rationalizing new situations.
Another is about the key tenets and thinking of the Alternative Right movement.

If your shtick, disappointingly once again, attacking me instead of my points, or sharing your own, I ask that you try.

I'll be waiting.

sounds fun

lewd

answer me you cock
this is important

Ad hominems

Found the book

Yeah, those are media effects school of thought. Something I never, EVER pay attention or touch with a ten foot pole.

I can tell you where that idea came from, if you want. It was an idea set in stone in the 1920s, and all the way back the idea of WW1 Propaganda.

Well, that's the thing.
Videogames are a technological marvel to make people feel shit, or entertain themselves with. The real science lies in making the shit but who wants to talk about that but game designers?

Jesus, do you read any of my posts?

I don't buy into that stuff, but I try my best to understand it.
I try not to be okay with just getting mad at it.

It ends up that my arguments are long, thought out, and boring, but more objective.
When you hear white privilege, I think about a dozen points related to it, where it comes from, its counter arguments, and how its resulted in people like you.

ie. Trumpfans

Feminism.

Feminism.

Anti feminism.

You don't make points. You're just a retard.

well you didnt answer my question
but im sure you tried and thats what matters

Minority privilege needs to be curbed.

Sociology are creative interpretations with almost no predictive value.

They're fun to think about, even write about, or talk about, but they're pointless.

It's not a cohesive body of thought, and if it is, I bet it's riddled with inconsistencies.

Am I wrong?

Oh, right.

Radicalism only began when feminism began?

People being mislead by human error and perspective, and attempts at rationalizing new situations only began when feminism began?

And the Alternative Right movement is all about anti-feminism?

tl;dr Sargon covers more than feminism, though it the majority of his videos, his actual intellectual efforts spread further than coming up with new ways to call feminists stupid
For someone that has supposedly been watching his videos for a year, I am frankly surprised you're acting this way.

I'm on the idea of 'BURN EVERYTHING, START AGAIN FROM SCRATCH'

every day
until you like

the world would actually be a lot better if all the nonwhites were killed

not really trying to be edgy

no racism/no separation

No, but they're related to feminism because it's a channel about feminism.

This is why I don't like talking with you.

I answered your question

Read it, boo. Or you're not getting any more (You)

Then what are you waiting for?

Talking about killing animals

Master, what the heck is wrong with you

:stop drinking:

It's bad for you

Like, you've seen that I can argue well

And that I like arguing well

So maybe the problem is you.

grim

lotias.tumblr.com/post/143977276044/frenor-intel-i386-thathomestar

Wow. Never saw you as a broad strokes, falsely generalizing type.

Do it

Awaken my masters

The channel is about feminism. If you think he makes videos about things that relate to feminism but that he doesn't do it for the purpose of relating them to feminism then you are a retard.

your (you)s suck
half the time they arent even flirting and make me feel bad

Loco sucks dicks well

Well, I wouldn't say they're pointless... more like you can't use sociology for much. I wouldn't consider it a science, but on the same level as writing an autobiography or a report with research to back your shit up.

I mean, you can't build a robot with sociology, make food with it or provide a service; but it is a creative, analytical thingy that pulls an audience and people throw money at it. It shows you know (or don't know) your shit and throws your two pence in amongst everyone else.

It entertains notions, and puts other thoughts to rest. It isn't important, but I wouldn't consider it as 100% pointless... maybe a bit less pointless than the shitposting we do now.

You're right about the inconsistencies though.

OH GOD, I think I got the perfect layman's term for what sociology is!
It is basically a higher form of shitposting!

You have not proven to me why his channel is about feminism, but I have plenty of arguments to suggest that it is not.

Either you put waaay too much under the umbrella of feminism, or you're suggesting that HE does it himself.

Because I know for a fact he doesn't when it's not relevant. But sometimes he does.

post more cute grils mff

Stop

give me pets

How much is my (You) worth?

I would, but there is no way I'm going to be leader of the new world.

as much as some neckbeard with hair down to his ass' (you)s can be worth

didnt mean that

;w;

-pets-
Ema-chan, how do you do it?

What really brought Sargon to prominence, however, was Gamergate, which he hopped onto almost immediately,[43] and used the momentum of the movement to set up a Patreon account and turn YouTube into his professional career. The more the controversy dragged on, the easier it became for Sargon to present himself as a sort of spokesman for the movement.

;>///<

im sorry to answer your question with another question, but how do i do what?

ily

WE

It's like writing a creative essay that pulls from more creative essays that selectively pick information to fit their creative, what they would call CRITICAL ANALYSIS, of situations. They pick information that fits their view, and then say, "This is how the world works." If sociological papers can be contradicted and disproven with relative ease, then as a field it is useless for determining anything.

It entertains notions, like that we are all dominated by this unseen force called PATRIARCHY, and cites itself as an authority on what can be said about it.
What you call creative, I call pointless and misleading. It's not a higher form of shitposting, it's human creativity expended on pointless endeavours.

Explain what you're trying to say from sharing that?

I'm afraid I don't follow how you got that his channel is about feminism (and all his videos are therefore related to feminism) from that.

Then you have some kind of disability.

I am begging you.

Logically, draw the line from that quote to your point.

Maybe I have a disability, but I do grasp logic rather well.

Nothing? Like usual, then.

strawpoll.me/10292941

be so cute!

me? cute? ah.. i dont think im cute at all...

neat

I have literally gone to the fucking effort of spelling shit out for you. I have very clearly delineated what I was saying and backed it up with fucking evidence. You now saying, BUT LOCO I DUN NUT UNDERSTAND and telling me to do it again but harder this time is the absolute dumbest fucking line of argument in existence. LOCO I DUN NUT GET IT LOCO PLS EXPLAIN IT TO ME MORE SOMEHOW AND IF NOT U ARE WRONG AND LAZY AND DO NOT ENTERTAINMENT MY BULLSHIT HOW DARE U LOCO

Just fucking neck yourself.

I'd go as far to say you're the cutest from this place! ahhh you're so adorable

Maybe kids in the future will have to learn about the abstract meaning of glitches.

But what if you can put aside your point of view and do a critical analysis of something that you legit wanna know and present? Backed up with real scientific tests without bullshit propositions and bad form, and links to real authorities?

Should you have a sociological paper that is harder to contradict? And if we get better papers, would that increase the legitimacy of itself as a form of understanding and teaching shit?

I maybe thinking this too ideally, but I don't wanna believe that there is a whole process and thought that people but a lot of time and effort into which is utterly pointless.

What a lovely thread

I don't quite agree with that.

It could have been worse.

Don't wanna vote. I'm a retard and don't know shit.

I dare not poison the well with my stupidity, but I WILL look at the results.

They already do, it's called Modern Art.

thank you so much.. but really... i wouldn't go that far... there are plenty of cute people here

its true!

Thank god ian is here to save us everyone

Talk about league pls ian pls

it fucking sucks mate
the schizophrenia density is like at 95%

No no no...

In my mind, you claimed all of Sargon's videos were related to feminism. Me, as someone that understands Sargon's ideology, opinions, and videos rather well (having seen a few of them multiple times), I find that he covers a variety of subjects. Related to the current cultural climate, rather than a focus on any particular ideology. This is why he covers both right, and left wing politics, political issues, and listens to voices all over the ideological spectrum.

My explanation explains 100% of his videos.

I'd say your explanation maybe accounts for 70%.

So I was looking for how you could explain 100% of all his videos as related to feminism, and you quoted RationalWiki: "What really brought Sargon to prominence, however, was Gamergate, which he hopped onto almost immediately,[43] and used the momentum of the movement to set up a Patreon account and turn YouTube into his professional career. The more the controversy dragged on, the easier it became for Sargon to present himself as a sort of spokesman for the movement."

I didn't understand how that proved his channel, and therefore all his content, was centered around feminism, since the quote you bring up doesn't even mention feminism. There was A JUMP IN LOGIC YOU MADE, AND I WANT YOU TO SPELL IT OUT.

???

oh? who do you think is cute?

Not replying to this shit.

id rather listen to league of legends then a speech about what your women's studies professor taught you

HAHA!
I WILL SCUPPER YOUR PLEAS OF HELP!

you are bloodchan

What if i think otherwise?

Kanra. It's time to stop.

this isnt cute mff
post more cute

No no, when I had to do Art class in school it was all about Madonna and abstract dancing.

Should I stop too?
I mean, I can talk about other silly shit if you like.

For me it was about some dudes vomiting.
Shit was gross, yo.

:stopautism:

How do you feel about the eyebrows on that new champ huh..

Not thick enough.

you are, anonymous

fuck this thread sucks

give me some more cute so i can fap mff

If I could choose a person to kill at the time of around the 1940's

I'd kill Jackson Pollock.

Only kidding scanner, keep it up

Homu > Madoka

.///. t-thanks, Ema-chan

Then yes, go ahead. But so often you find that BECAUSE THEY'RE TRYING TO FIT A NARRATIVE, they selectively choose experiments that agree with them, and go so far as to over-extrapolate what can be accurately said about said experiments.

I think the nature of sociology, just looking at the prominent figures, perspectives, and tends to ignore a lot. For example, most papers believe that human nature is almost all taught, contradictory to findings in neuroscience.

When it contradicts verifiable neuroscience, or makes up things like the current intersectional feminist perspective (which asserts all women are oppressed by white men), you have to ask yourself just how much we should act on these creative interpretations.

Never!

I remember this one from a test.

What is this.

hehe

Sure! Here, I'll talk about it in a way you're comfortable with

League of Legends (abbreviated LoL or just League) is a free-to-play multiplayer online battle arena, real-time strategy video game developed and published by Riot Games for Microsoft Windows and OS X. The game is supported by microtransactions, and was inspired by the Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne mod, Defense of the Ancients.[1]

In League of Legends, players assume the role of an unseen "summoner" that controls a "champion" with unique abilities and battle against a team of other players or computer-controlled champions. The goal is usually to destroy the opposing team's "nexus", a structure which lies at the heart of a base protected by defensive structures. Each League of Legends match is discrete, with all champions starting off fairly weak but increasing in strength by accumulating items and experience over the course of the game.[2]

League of Legends was generally well received at release, and has grown in popularity. By July 2012, League of Legends was the most played PC game in North America and Europe in terms of the number of hours played.[3] As of January 2014, over 67 million people played League of Legends per month, 27 million per day, and over 7.5 million concurrently during peak hours.[4]

League of Legends has an active and widespread competitive scene. In North America and Europe, Riot Games organizes the League Championship Series, located in Los Angeles and Berlin respectively, which consists of 10[5] professional teams in each continent. Similar regional competitions exist in China, South Korea, Taiwan, South America,[6] and Southeast Asia. These regional competitions culminate with the annual World Championship, which in 2013, had a grand prize of $1 million and attracted 32 million viewers online.[7] The 2014 and 2015 tournaments each gave out one of the largest prize pools in eSports history, at 2.3 million dollars.[8][9] Winners also receive trophies, such as the Summoner's Cup, which was made by silversmiths Thomas Lyte.[10]

Pollock was alright. enlightenment/renaissance is ONLY art tho tbh.
Moder art isn't art.
It's just try hards.

youre sweet to think that, thankies

You're welcome c:

I'm still proud of myself for being able to explain my entire line of reasoning

and right now I think you're trolling me. There's no way someone that says they're as smart as you

takes intellectual shortcuts. I like to think you've thought things out, but these days...

Maybe all you know are bits of history, some philosophy, and art.

BLYAAAT

the tumblr user's avatar tho
best

h-hey.. me and you have a lot in common.. d-..do you wanna go out?

I didn't know you liked them thick

Bread is a staple food prepared from a dough of flour and water, usually by baking. Throughout recorded history it has been popular around the world and is one of the oldest artificial foods, having been of importance since the dawn of agriculture.

There are many combinations and proportions of types of flour and other ingredients, and also of different traditional recipes and modes of preparation of bread. As a result, there are wide varieties of types, shapes, sizes, and textures of breads in various regions. Bread may be leavened by one of many different processes, ranging from reliance on naturally occurring microbes (so-called "sourdough" recipes) to addition of chemicals or industrially produced yeast to high-pressure artificial aeration methods during preparation or baking. However, some products are cooked before they can leaven, sometimes for traditional or religious reasons. Many non-cereal ingredients may be included, ranging from fruits and nuts to various fats. Commercial bread in particular commonly contains additives, some of them non-nutritive, to improve flavor, texture, color, shelf life, or ease of manufacturing.

Depending on local custom and convenience, bread may be served in various forms at any meal of the day. It also is eaten as a snack, or used as an ingredient in other culinary preparations, such as fried items coated in crumbs to prevent sticking, or the bland main component of a bread pudding, or stuffings designed to fill cavities or retain juices that otherwise might drip away.

Partly because of its importance as a basic foodstuff, bread has a social and emotional significance beyond its importance in nutrition; it plays essential roles in religious rituals and secular culture. Its prominence in daily life is reflected in language, where it appears in proverbs, colloquial expressions ("He stole the bread from my mouth"), in prayer ("Give us this day our daily bread") and even in the etymology of words, such as "companion" and "company" (from Latin com "with" + panis "bread").

Contents [hide]
1 Etymology
2 History
3 Types
4 Properties
4.1 Chemical composition
4.2 Serving and consumption
4.3 Nutritional significance
4.4 Shelf life
4.5 Crust
5 Preparation
5.1 Formulation
5.2 Flour
5.3 Liquids
5.4 Leavening
5.4.1 Chemicals
5.4.2 Yeast
5.4.3 Sourdough
5.4.4 Steam
5.4.5 Bacteria
5.4.6 Aeration
5.5 Fats or shortenings
5.6 Bread improvers
6 Cultural significance
6.1 Asia
6.2 Europe
6.3 Latin America
6.4 North Africa
6.5 North America
6.6 Religious significance
6.6.1 Abrahamic religions
6.6.2 Paganism
7 Anti-bread movements
8 In medicine
9 See also
10 References
11 Further reading
12 External links
Etymology[edit]
The word itself, Old English bread, is most common in various forms to many Germanic languages, such as Frisian brea, Dutch brood, German Brot, Swedish bröd, and Norwegian and Danish brød; it has been claimed to be derived from the root of brew. It may be connected with the root of break, for its early uses are confined to broken pieces or bits of bread, the Latin crustum, and it was not until the 12th century that it took the place—as the generic name for bread—of hlaf (hlaifs in Gothic: modern English loaf), which appears to be the oldest Teutonic name.[1] Old High German hleib[2] and modern German Laib derive from this Proto-Germanic word for "loaf", which was borrowed into Slavic (Polish chleb, Russian khleb) and Finnic (Finnish leipä, Estonian leib) languages as well.

In many cultures, bread is a metaphor for basic necessities and living conditions in general. For example, a "bread-winner" is a household's main economic contributor and has little to do with actual bread-provision. This is also seen in the phrase "putting bread on the table". The Roman poet Juvenal satirized superficial politicians and the public as caring only for "panem et circenses" (bread and circuses). In Russia in 1917, the Bolsheviks promised "peace, land, and bread."[3][4] The term "breadbasket" denotes an agriculturally productive region. In Slavic cultures bread and salt is offered as a welcome to guests. In India, life's basic necessities are often referred to as "roti, kapra aur makan" (bread, cloth, and house). In Israel, the most usual phrase in work-related demonstrations is lekhem, avoda ("bread, work").

In boo's brain,

all large text walls look the same.

What's your name again?
I'm sorta tired now and I don't think I can make long winded posts about poorly explaining shit anymore.

But this talk was good, and I have an idea.
I wanna become smarter, and do would you like to link me to some stuff that'll help me achieve that goal? Can be in any subject.

Basically, I'm asking you to turn me into a pet project to improve my skills.

The inventor of the Slinky, so I can take that invention for myself.

Oh really?

Hey Ian remember when I was Caitlyn and you supported me as Vel'Koz?

-huggles tight-

those 3 crashes all happened individually at the exact same time
its like a town full of fucking clowns

that guy is my friend from another community named jared
hes based

Yeah, really. Debate me.

Small dick = bigger prostate
Which means one is BORN into bitchoidom

may i see?

Madoka is better only when you post her

bazinga

buhbai

this

Must be a baker with all these keks

sleep tight

Types[edit]
See also: List of breads

Brown bread (left) and whole grain bread
Bread is the staple food of the Middle East, North Africa, Europe, and in European-derived cultures such as those in the Americas, Australia, and Southern Africa, in contrast to East Asia where rice is the staple. Bread is usually made from a wheat-flour dough that is cultured with yeast, allowed to rise, and finally baked in an oven. The addition of yeast to the bread explains the air pockets commonly found in bread. [9] Owing to its high levels of gluten (which give the dough sponginess and elasticity), common wheat (also known as bread wheat) is the most common grain used for the preparation of bread.

Bread is also made from the flour of other wheat species (including durum, spelt and emmer), rye, barley, maize (corn), and oats, usually, but not always, in combination with wheat flour. Spelt bread (Dinkelbrot) continues to be widely consumed in Germany, and emmer bread was a staple food in ancient Egypt. Canadian bread is known for its heartier consistency due to high protein levels in Canadian flour.

Pita is an ancient semi-leavened bread widespread in the Middle East, Levant and South Eastern Europe.
White bread is made from flour containing only the central core of the grain (endosperm).
Brown bread is made with endosperm and 10% bran. It can also refer to white bread with added coloring (often caramel) to make it brown; this is commonly labeled in America as wheat bread (as opposed to whole-wheat bread).[10]
Wholemeal bread contains the whole of the wheat grain (endosperm, bran, and germ). It is also referred to as "whole-grain" or "whole-wheat bread", especially in North America.
Wheat germ bread has added wheat germ for flavoring.
Whole-grain bread can refer to the same as wholemeal bread, or to white bread with added whole grains to increase its fibre content, as in "60% whole-grain bread".

Classic French bread, boule.
Roti is a whole-wheat-based bread eaten in South Asia. Chapatti is a type of roti. Naan is a leavened equivalent to these.
Granary bread (a registered trademark, owned by Rank Hovis[11]) is made from flaked wheat grains and white or brown flour. The standard malting process is modified to maximise the maltose or sugar content but minimise residual alpha amylase content. Other flavor components are imparted from partial fermentation due to the particular malting process used and to Maillard reactions on flaking and toasting.
Rye bread is made with flour from rye grain of varying levels. It is higher in fiber than many common types of bread and is often darker in color and stronger in flavor. It is popular in Scandinavia, Germany, Finland, the Baltic States, and Russia.
Unleavened bread or matzo, used for the Jewish feast of Passover, does not include yeast, so it does not rise.
Sourdough bread is made with a starter.
Flatbread is often simple, made with flour, water, and salt, and then formed into flattened dough; most are unleavened, made without yeast or sourdough culture, though some are made with yeast.
Crisp bread is a flat and dry type of bread or cracker, containing mostly rye flour.
Hemp bread includes strongly flavored hemp flour or seeds. Hemp has been used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese medicine.[12] Hemp flour is the by-product from pressing the oil from the seeds and milling the residue. It is perishable and stores best in the freezer. Hemp dough won't rise due to its lack of gluten, and for that reason it is best mixed with other flours. A 5:1 ratio of wheat-to-hemp flour produces a hearty, nutritious loaf high in protein and essential fatty acids.[13] Hemp seeds have a relatively high oil content of 25–35%, and can be added at a rate up to 15% of the wheat flour. The oil's omega-6-to-omega-3 ratio lies in the range of 2:1-to-3:1, which is considered ideal for human nutrition.[14]
Quick breads usually refers to a bread chemically leavened, usually with both baking powder and baking soda, and a balance of acidic ingredients and alkaline ingredients.

o-oh.. maybe we can just be friends then? :3

pedo

-Is squeezed tight- Thanks..

mmh cake

Not really, I've supported lots of people as Vel'koz

Was it one of the times I did really good or really bad?

youd like him
he's a huge memer and a huge nintendo fangay

i already said i dont want to talk to you bloodchan

what defines someone as a fangay
for nintendo anyway

general 'its okay if nintendo does it' mentality
you know

being friends will be wonderful, user ^^

-squishys tighter- hehe

I'm Kanra

I only recently came across this site, but the articles seem pretty top notch, and in line with what the current psychological perspective is.
nobaproject.com/
They cover things from analytical methods, to current models, but geared mainly towards detailed overviews of various concepts in psychology.

First thing you can do is find something you want to learn more about. If you want something to follow along to:
khanacademy.org/test-prep/mcat/critical-analysis-and-reasoning-skills-practice-questions
These were designed with for the MCAT, the SATS of medical school.

I had a lot of fun doing this, and it covers the basics of learning to think critically. That is the first step in approaching knowledge.

what in the name of assness did I just watch

Ow, too tight!

you should post more often you know.

sure aren't that bright, are you?

♥ yay

oh yeah
fuck that
I was thinking about buying fire emblem but when I found out they censored it, fuck that

I'm avidly waiting for the next big metroid game by retro studios, for the nintendo nx

if it's something like federation force, I will an hero

Don't be sci

This coming from the guy whose understanding of philosophy is literally limited to a base reading of two texts by Descartes, one of Plato and whatever bullshit he absorbs through YouTube and whose understanding of literature is limited to Arthur C Clarke, Isaac Asimov and Arthur Conan Doyle, and who touts himself as a bibliophile who's just le looking for Rational Arguments

I'm not taking intellectual shortcuts. I don't like talking with you. The only reason I do it is because you piss me off and I get just a little bit of a kick out of making you look and feel like a retard without mincing words. When presented with a textwall, I'm not going to fucking read it. When presented with you telling me that I'm not illustrated a logical progression well enough when I clearly am, I'm going to tell you to fuck off. This isn't a reflection on me. It's a reflection on your inability to offer me anything. You know this. It's why you don't have any Le Debate Buddies. You're bad at this. Which is sad because no one else seems to want that badly to have stupid internet arguments. Stop posting textwalls and stop being a fucking autist and you'll be a decent person to pal around with on an internet forum.

great shit, yo

Homura goes all cray cray in the last movie.
She no longer is trying to save Madoka with love but steals her with lust.

Thank you user.

Yo alexis

I don't ever want to see it again

hi, give attention pls

anytime, love.
hey, you should more feet for me.

go to Hell

hee~ s-sorry, i like holding you tight

what should we do now, love?

like this.. ?

bruh....

First off, Madoka owes her everything. If Homu didn't care then she'd have been french toast.
Secondly, course she gonna go cray cray, she has PTSD.
Thirdly, Madoka just selfish show off who is asking for it.

ily lexi

enjoy that man

sup

yes, *pets*

[Atencíon]

i'll show you mine if you show me yours?

how ya been

better and better, wbu user?

hehe, i love pets

I figured. Anyway what are you up to?

No problem.

i'm alright, hoping i can go home soon

lewd pics >///

I guess Ian didn't like his webm.

youtube.com/watch?v=pKemSP-Ei58

You made one for him too?
Where's it @

1hour

nothing~

i have class~ i cant post such things online

*pets your butt*

~

lol

what are you doing?

you're there now? jeez you really should pay more attention to the teacher.
when do you get home?

I can dance to this

flexin' on these hoes working

Philosophy? Literature? Both are more than that. Moreover, I love both these things. If you think my reading is base, why don't you ask me what I took away from those readings?
Because I legitimately think the days on end I end up thinking about the stuff I learn, and how they incorporate into how I understand things isn't... base. It feels real, but I'm always skeptical of it.

I may only like specific literature, but if there is a chance to learn more about the historical body of philosophy and her perspectives,
trust me when I say "all I want is the best, most mindful, and healthiest approach towards learning and understanding perspectives".

If I am doing any of these things an injustice, let me know. I want to be on the same page as people I'm arguing with!
If you need me to say that I'm wrong on a given point, tell me what it is, and I'll try to see it from your perspective.

If you think you're smarter than me, which you like to say, tell me how. I know people smarter than me, so I know when they are.
I also have no problem outlining every text or source I've used or read to inform my current knowledge. I am a limited being, but I know I'm flexible.

That sounds boring.

Ehh....

Figured you'd like it.

You must be good at your job if you can post here and work simultaneously.

It's just a thank you.

Oh, how silly of me.

Yeah it makes my heart go doki doki.

I am not a bibliophile.

I just like certain books and reading.

swinging a sledge hammer ain't too hard to do right with one hand. god is it HOT out though.. or is just me?

Could be where you live? Beats me user, are you super strong?

phone says it's 60degrees out. strong enough.

Anyways what's good?

Hello, how are you?

Fine, I found out Hemingway was a bore and decided to see what you were up to.

O////IO!!

class as in social status bwakka~

mhm sure is

Unless humidity is over 30% don't bitch, lol.

Nm atm just got home and playing league. Had lunch and got some drinks with it so I'm all set for the day.

:3c

Not really familiar with his works.
Well, currently not anything else than music, but I feel like I should be going to bed earlier today.

up up down down left right left right b a start

New thread

New thread

Fix your eyelashes faggot