BE WARNED OF ANYONE POSTING

BE WARNED OF ANYONE POSTING
>based , why did we dislike them??

Too many newfaggots will see the well poisoning and believe it, especially if you just glance at posts here. The poison is seeping. Their poison will ultimately be our death.

We propose:
a) no more browning the west
b) no more supporting the EU and UN (who are indubitably arms of the Jewish political class's dominance)
c) no more warmongering with russia to distract russians and americans from their interior (jewry) problems
d) NO support for Israel, or other "good muslims". Be it in finance or military. Cut them off at the root. Watch them infight without our feeding hand.
e) NO more foreign aid to areas for the sake of foreign aid. Foreign aid should be used only to help a nation after a disaster. An annual stipend in the form of "aid" is theft from taxpayers and facilitates third world nations having exploding populations (who then flow across open borders into europe, russia, and the USA)

SUBVERSION & DISPLACEMENT IS THEIR END GAME

Their new playbook is trying to DISCREDIT positive policies and poison the well

Notice a massive bump in "jews are okay if they stay in israel goy" and "muslims arre just victims of the jews"/"false flag semites dindu nuffin" shilling?

Notice shills saying "le dividing zionist jews against other jews! Look at how publicly upset these jews are!!" and then ignoring how jews will publicly play enemy with their allies (a la USA and USSR to distract both their citizenry) to facilitate destroying host nations?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Welcome to Holla Forums

>hurr durr every jew is a (((Jew)))

Learn the difference newfag

Preaching the the choir, OP. But threads like this do draw out kikes like aa2b64 so they serve a purpose.

this is the only one I partially disagree, I used to strongly hate muslims, but then I realized that muslims that stay in their countries and fight against (((them))) are okay and we should respect them.

As far as all the "refugees" go, they have to go back

We're not shutting down /sg/, faggot.

Oh look!
A newfag!

When I reported your post, I strongly recommended a permanent ban. There is no (((based jew))), only a subversive or subversive in waiting.
The only (((based jew))) I can tolerate in my sights here is the Euro man who has a kikel in his fasces, who completely denounces judaism and jews and never follows any of the Abrahamist systems of thought.

Shouldn't you be out playing with your friends in the summer?

what does it mean?

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS
THERE ARE NO GOOD MUSLIMS

Pretty much

Open borders for isreal is not out of compassion for muslims however

Please shill harder user!
It's so cute!
Maybe you'll find out one day!

Reported

I am :^)

Why don't you go here and report everyone there too?
Since we all agree there are no good Muslims, I bet that thread will get removed in no time!

But in all seriousness, the kike is a plague that can only be solved with complete extermination.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

You are as transparent as the vacuum between galaxies.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Thanks, I will. Have fun raping little boys and calling yourself not gay at all.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Fuck off, you're all going in the oven.

Good luck Assad.

Lurk two years before posting again.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Once we're finally able to split everyone into neat little categories, surely we'll have the world we deserve.

Jews are pic related.

media is kayfabe or as we call it

FAKE NEWS

nice id

People don't even come here anymore because the mods are more corrupt than any newfag could hope to be.

Yuri is that you? Shots of vodka all around your in the presence of greatness.

While I feel this at times, a constant re-affirmation of values is important in an environment such as ours. The psychological climate of our society is like a constant spray from a sand blaster: dulling and eroding all points and features until everything is a featureless matte blob.

>>>/oven/

>then I realized that muslims that stay in their countries and fight against (((them)))

Hahahaha and what fucking muslims would those be? Emaciated palestinians throwing rocks? You seem to have forgotten that islam is the sword of judaism.

That's sadly true.

muuuuh booooooks

Shut up kike

Sup Kampfy, bored of rachposting yet?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Israel

C'mon user, read a book once in a while or something.

All kike-kuns are subhuman parasites that have no right to exist! That includes you.

i wish, fam. look at all the replies in >>>/10341389/ and tell me that these civnat cuckolds aren't fellating (((miller))) because trump appointed him.
i used to post on 4/pol/ about how ecelebs are demoralization agents that start out based to capture an audience and then slowly cuck to subvert gullible anons, and this phenomenon can be observed in how newfags start shouting
BASED
at every kike and cuck that trump works with.
i'm not imblyign trump is a cuck or a kike; im saying that alot of you faggots have too much enthusiasm for him. /n/ wasnt started as a trump appreciation board

all the replies in >>/10341389/

pls help i seem to be having a stroke. why isnt that working?

oh im autistic
all the replies in
too bad ive been exposed for a newfag orz

Just think about this: will they allow some goyim as a minister or something in Israel if he speaks out for Israel, "use their language", so to speak, and encourage the extermination of Palestinians and the foundation of Greater Israel?

Of course not

When you have two clear enemies, it's very easy to feign "taking their side" and begin attempting to infiltrate the other. Just take a look at all the (intelligence agency associated) Kike infiltrators speaking for the "Alt-Right" or something - they go: Yeah there is some degeneracy going on, we must protect "muh western civilization", and, oh, look at these evil muslims here - we must "assimilate them" into "progressive western values" and bomb their countries because of "terrorism" (which Mossad created). Then they support Israel (conservative country, right goys?) and all that follows, CONTROLLING THE FLOW OF INFORMATION AND MAKING THE DUPED GOYS THAT FOLLOW THEM FOCUS ON THE SYMPTONS AND NOT THE REAL PROBLEM, THE (((DISEASE))).

"Every last kike should be ruthlessly and mercilessly slaughtered for the good of us all" - Ben Garrison

I AM A HUGE FAGGOT, PLEASE RAPE MY FACE!

I've saved your post in my pasta folder.
Will have many uses I'm sure.
Thanks OP.

Reported for ban evasion. Reported for being a tripfag.

why dont you just post?
why do you have to be cancerous about everything?

if you believe there are some based jews, why not make a thread explaining your reasoning and convert us?

And the scatological hebrew strikes again. You just couldn't post without signalling your fecal obsession could you?

Reported.

That's right. And you're obviously the proof of that.

Sounds like the best possible idea, actually. Jim, you fucking yid faggot, DO IT.

you were b& for implying there are good jews. or theres a difference between jew and (((jew))). we all get b& sometimes, friendo. relax. if youd like to debate/discuss jew VS (((jew))) make a thread?

Reported.

Reported. Stop posting. There are no good jews there are no good muslims.

That jew trickery doesn't work here.
>>>/gaschamber/

do you even know where you are motherfuckers?

I apologize if I sound like a degenerate, but do you perhaps have the source for your reaction image?

Reported.

This is just pathetic

No, I don't.

So, seriously asking this question… Can we keep making fun of Finland? They don't actually matter, right?

That's a brilliant fucking idea.

filter/ignore you.

shiggydiggy

greatest ally only has our best interests at heart anons

PENULTIMATE KEK

So what'd I miss?

Hey leftypol

What did (((df5922))) mean by this?

its easier to convince people that the jews deserve their own little space where they MUST go, than saying jews should be murdered en masse.
Just my perspective. People don't see the abstract ways jews fuck them over, until a charismatic leader lays out the case for them to see.
Of course the argument against exile is that its been done literally hundreds of times, so therefore a final solution is the only one that must work.
Obviously any jew is going to be against getting gassed, so they'll fight you every step of the way.
Sometimes i get irrationally angry that we have to deal with these "people".

Proof of trying to deport and remove the foreign problem population of your country to somewhere else is now "pro-jewish".
In that case deport all mudslimes, kikes, & other shitskins!
Anyone who doesn't like it is an anti-semite.

This.

The mods are gods.

Yeah, we're nationalists. But as soon as the muslims walk into OUR country, it changes. I think its very rare that somebody here wants to kill all the muslims from the face of the earth. Most seem to just want them to have their own place so we can have ours. Same with all races Except the jewish race

Global report. Kill yourself.

KILL ALL JEWS
DEPORT ALL NON-WHITES
ENSLAVE ALL WOMEN

f) No more following of (((Abrahamic))) desert cults that (((they))) created. Go back to following paganism, or creating some kind of philosophical thought that Vidkun Quisling tried to do.

There's a pretty massive push to sanitize everything right now. I imagine shilling will be on the uptick across all platforms. Youtube took the biggest hit.

I believe the tech giants are trying very hard to stymie the racial awakening that is in its infancy.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

this

We propose:

>

Don't be a faggot, OP, there ARE some good jews, you just have to be open minded. Pic related.

Checked for more like they have to be open minded.

this site has some amazing mods holy shit that's hilarious

(checked)

If it's unpopular to remove a parasite then why should you care about being popular?

Why not just have a leader that doesn't spill his spaghetti and talk about killing jews as he makes his plans to kill all kikes?

Hasn't the "Hitler was a muh zionist" bullshit been debunked thousands of times now?

Wasn't that a mass grave full of English people?

THIS IS A JIDF THREAD

(((OP))) knows very well that he can't make us like Jews, so he tries to make us hate Israel's enemies (e.g., Iran, Assad, Hezbollah, Hamas, ..etc). He also doesn't want us to the use Palestinian conflict to spread antisemitism.

REMEMBER THIS: THE ONLY CREDIBLE THREAT TO ISRAEL TODAY IS IRAN. ALMOST ALL MAJOR EVENTS IN THE WORLD ARE RELATED TO IT

Always remember, telling us to hate Jews in Holla Forums doesn't earn the poster any credibility because everyone here already hates Jews.

Joke's on OP. Real Holla Forums goers would love nothing more than mid-east turned into a massive crater.

Iraq, Iran, Israel, Saudi Arabia - all non whites must go.

Reported

This kike again. Holla Forums doesn't care what flavor of mud you are, jew. You are all the same parasitic vermin.

This seems like the new JIDF shilling point.

Whatever Kampfy.

Fuck off Imkamphy.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Bump to fight hasbara shilling

COINTELPRO AND HOW Holla Forums IS COMPROMISED BY (((GOVERNMENT))) SHILLS
Our Holla Forums has been compromised by a government front to misdirect, discredit, disrupt and otherwise neutralize individuals, groups, and information that poses a threat to the established political paradigm. This is done to eliminate the threat of "radical" political opposition inside the United States. Today's "COINTELPRO" is a current classified program now operated by a gov't Joint Task Force consisting of agents from the U.S. Army Special Forces, Federal Bureau of Investigation, National Security Agency, and Central Intelligence Agency.

Infiltrating the host and posing as it's userbase, the task force has been waging psychological warfare on legitimate individuals that seek intelligent discussion of alternate political ideas. They limit the information discussed by using censorship tactics such as sliding, distorting, or outright removing sensitive subject matter. They harass users that they deem a credible threat to the program or it's prescriptive facade. Task Force agents routinely point the finger at non-collaborating, yet genuine, users.

Infiltrators quietly provide scripted information and spread false rumors or exaggerate news to provoke tension within their target and undermine unity, detracting from tactical focus. Recently they've been overly promoting functions that gather the personal data of the target for monitoring, like IP addresses, by using source links to compromised or honeypot domains and dissemination of exploited files that discretely broadcast their use and user. These actions are seamless, invisible, and thus, extremely complicated.

DEFYING THE COMPROMISE AND RESISTING COINTELPRO
Attempts to mobilize community opposition may be able to affect the program's ability to discredit and disrupt , as well as incessant monitoring. It is clear, however, that we currently lack the power to eliminate such intervention. While fighting hard to end disruptive action, we need also to study the forms it takes and prepare ourselves to cope with it as effectively as we can. Do not let paranoia immobilize you. Do not refuse to accept everything you encounter; but do audit and analyze the information, including all claims or accusations. The results of paranoia and overreaction to evidence can be just as disruptive as a disruptive campaign.

Be aware of:

Guidelines for a brighter and better Holla Forums of tomorrow; a blast to the past
you could have prevented this
1. Threads should encourage discussion rather than to provoke replies. The best threads are the ones that are open ended, where an OP's opinion on a topic isn't introduced as the main point. Threads should be made for the purpose of OP wanting to talk about something rather than to loudly proclaiming his viewpoint as if Holla Forums is his personal blog. The health of a board is dependent on the quality of its threads. Even goodposters turn to shitposters in shitty threads. Who can blame them?
2. Comments on threads should be relevant to the topic of the thread to a reasonable degree. One or two off topic remarks is just the flow of normal conversation. Two users arguing about something tangentially related to the OP or a comment is normal, while multiple posts in a conductive thread trying to push a completely different issue that has nothing to do with the topic at all is not.
3. "off topic" should be defined as any thread that has absolutely nothing to do with politics, world news, society in general, things directly relevant to Holla Forums (meta discussion) or current events. Most "off topic" threads are made in good faith; users asking everyone on Holla Forums how they feel about a certain topic. Examples are like "What does Holla Forums think about this band." "What guns does Holla Forums own?" "Is Holla Forums straight?" however, too many of these threads can clog up the board.
4. Users have the responsibility to self moderate. if you see a post that upsets you, think about whether or not it's a genuine retard or a troll before you reply. You're all internet veterans, you should know this.