Breaking FBI, Comey and Clinton Colluded with the Media

ACLJ: Confirms Previously requests for information on Lynch meeting with Clinton that were denied were a lie, Record show Collusion between the Washington Post, the FBI, NYT and other media outlets to bury the story.

aclj.org/government-corruption/doj-document-dump-to-aclj-on-clinton-lynch-meeting-comey-fbi-lied-media-collusion-spin-and-illegality

Other urls found in this thread:

media.aclj.org/pdf/Clinton-Lynch-ABC.pdf
media.aclj.org/pdf/Clinton-Lynch-Media-collusion.pdf
media.aclj.org/pdf/Clinton-Lynch-FBI-Just-Called.pdf
media.aclj.org/pdf/FBI-Security-Lynch-Clinton.pdf
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/JW-v-DOJ-Clinton-Lynch-meeting-production-2-00421.pdf
salon.com/2000/01/13/drugs_6/
archive.is/S13qJ
iandrinstitute.org/docs/Forbes-Drug-Policy-Reform-in-Ohio-IRI.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

media.aclj.org/pdf/Clinton-Lynch-ABC.pdf
media.aclj.org/pdf/Clinton-Lynch-Media-collusion.pdf
media.aclj.org/pdf/Clinton-Lynch-FBI-Just-Called.pdf
media.aclj.org/pdf/FBI-Security-Lynch-Clinton.pdf

Email dump

Bump

Bumping out of interest.

Bump

Can someone who reads nigger translate this to English?

EITHER
Someone said they requested the documents, when in truth they did not (as to discourage further requests)
OR
It was reported that the requests were denied when in truth they were not.

At least that's what I make out of it. Wording is pretty wonky.

nothing will be done about any of this, ever

MAKES ME SICK

bump

Bamp

Does anyone else have the feeling that the FBI and the DOJ control the Washington Post. And the CIA and the White House (since the first HW Bush administration until Trump) control The NY Times.

user, we're starving normalfag media, so much so they had to 'invent' (((fidget spinners))) this year.

bump
Although it's ACLJ, I remember that recently abc news called it a "hate-group"

I'm getting real sick of crimes being PROVEN and nothing happening.

They're above the (((law))).

Bump

This is gonna bounce around, and filter up, and eventually gain traction. (((MSM))) is fucked.

Sticky pls.

AND… today we found Loretta Lynch's fake email name and address

Source: judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/JW-v-DOJ-Clinton-Lynch-meeting-production-2-00421.pdf

whoops. Here pic

again

If the entirety of what you have to say about a topic is "bump", fuck off back to 4chan. Cancer does not belong here.

sage netavistockd

bump

This thread is the reason we have shills influx today. Have a friendly bump.
I want to see Sarah Sanders fuck up the media in the next briefing but she can't without us spreading this.

Can we tweet about it? I'm not on Twitter nor am I an American.

SO WHAT?
I am not aware that colluding with media is a crime.
Liberals say colluding with foreign nations during election is a crime, without giving legal reference, but colluding with the media is certainly not illegal

you're right, its not illegal in the slightest. it should destroy any credibility they have left, but do they have any left?

Hey remember how they're suing over Seth Rich and fox news?

Remember Jurnolist, and the spike of the use "fake news"

bumped for interest

sorry, I was just being an ass there :^)

bump

Shills on full alert today. Don't let this slide anons.

bump

The denial was a lie. It's worded horribly, but DoJ previously answered the same FOIA request with a 'nothing to see here'

You might be half right but wapo is obviously Cia, nyt might be fbi. It's probably not actually completely divided up though. Eichenwald was news week.

Bump.

the FBI signature attesting that there were no documents is perjury

Bumping in an ebin bread. Im sure this news will take a while to filter out. But i think all Holla Forumslaks knew that MSN was all smoke mirriors, and a crock of shit. I cant wait to see Tuckers befuddled smug expression seeing the headlines.

Is that a rookie card?

Bump

(((Steven Seagal)))

Get it together, my dudes.

Someone must have been sliding this hard, it's stickied now so it can't be ignored

Nah it's been stickied for hours. I think I went out at like 3 EST and it was stickied around then.

COMEY2012

American "justice" has a strange fishing net…..it only catches small fish….the big ones always get away.

There are decades of sewers to drain, user. Have faith and patience.

Really? I would have thought a kike like you would have learned a few things about that in law school. You're breaking your poor mother's heart, Shekelberg.

When public officials, or anybody who has/used to have a security clearance, talks to the media they have to be careful how they do it. A serving FBI director who leaks sensitive information is likely violating the law, while an Attorney General who works with the media to massage coverage is violating the Payola laws. Not much is expected of a presidential candidate, obviously, but a former cabinet secretary with access to sensitive information had better watch her fucking mouth around her buddies, the political press corps.

Smoking gun in this? Maybe. Probably not. Like FBI user told us once, the real weenie is in the Clinton Foundation. Fuck the press – those deleted emails reveal a web of corruption so motherfucking vast they probably ensnare the Pope and God Himself in pay-to-play, unregistered graft, foreign influence, and maybe kid fucking.

Look at the Foundation donors, and then look behind those to find out where their million-dollar donations were originated. You'll see Qatari slavers and Israeli fixers both lined up with fists full of shekels for every gator in the swamp.

Exposing this shit overnight would blow this country the fuck out in a week or two. Like, literal Day of the Rope shit. American society would tremble so hard, even those nice, well-groomed Harvard graduates wouldn't be able to get jobs on the shit truck.

You fucking Jew

Doesn't matter. That's not good enough.

No. Fuck your faith and patience. Those two things never paid off before, why would it ever change?

There is nothing to have faith in. There is no patience to hold. It just keeps getting worse.

Doesn't matter. You can go after the foundation if you want. Watch what happens.

This is a Place of Punishment.

I posted some relevant webms, but I can't carry the thread alone

and be prepared for a mighty stink
The rot, decay and corruption will soon be on display

Go away Jewgene.

It's not good enough. It has to be a total and perfect purge.

"No."

Sorry, it's just that EugeneNix uses that phrase entirely too much. And I hate him. So I'll scream at him where ever I think I see him.

Deal with it.

I genuinely have no idea who that is and I post here all the time. I'm assuming it's some e-celeb or some Holla Forums tripfag who posts here now?

Nope. He was one of the head mods of /r/CoonTown and he's big in the Chimpire and Alt-Kike. He's in good with Chuck Johnson of WeSearchr and with Anglin. His friend Brett Stevens runs Amerika.org, and they're on board with Anglin and his Anti-NS shilling. I've got some serious chatlogs to dump here when I get them all curated.

They (the ACLJ) only got the emails but there are supposed to be phone conversations between the FBI and the DOJ. They're pursuing further FOIA requests but I'm not sure the government would have kept records of those and the only place you could get them would be the NSA but legally acquiring them would be almost impossible.

It's not my idea, but I still don't understand why the president hasn't "flooded the field" with special prosecutors over this national security crisis. There's a real possibility that an actual crime (obstruction of justice) has been committed here so you could easily appoint a special prosecutor tomorrow if he wanted. Not to mention you have more than enough justification since the DOJ and FBI aren't going to investitavistock themselves.

He hasn't done that because that would be too good to happen to us. Good things don't happen here.

START ARCHIVING AND MAKING BACKUPS

Shitstorm is coming from all sides. Something has to come of it.

Yeah. Bad things. Watch what happens.

I recal that the goverment was paying the media to run certain storys and burry others. Its also known that Hollywood is working with diffrent goverment agencys to gain their support.
Non of these things have ever been labeled iligal acts.

Yes, if you leak classified information that is a problem but colluding with the media by working with them (directing them), under the condition that no sensitive data is shared does not appear to be under a criminal act, or it has never been persecuted as such

As much as you guys hate DUDE WEED LMAO This is what actually redpilled me years ago:

salon.com/2000/01/13/drugs_6/
archive.is/S13qJ

Nor arguing the lolberg position, but I hate being (((lied to))).

Notice (((Ben Shapiro))) stole the title for his book.

See also iandrinstitute.org/docs/Forbes-Drug-Policy-Reform-in-Ohio-IRI.pdf