Gregory R. Johnson

Greg Johnson is a long time intellectual of the New Right and the creator of Counter Currents with a taste for young men.

He has counter-signaled elements of the old right through his boring articles and started feuds with the following people:
Matthew Heimbach of the Traditionalist Workers Party
Richard Spencer of Alt-right.com, Radix Journal and NPI
Daniel Friberg of Alt-right.com and the owner of Artkos
Harold Covington of the North West Front
Alex Linder of Vanguard News Network
Colin Liddell of Radix Journal and Alt-right.com

Most of these disagreements have been fueled by a resistance towards homosexuals or a severe dislike for Greg's bourgeoisie attitude. Wherever Greg enters political discourse, he tries to exclude others, fabricate drama and outright lie about other members of the right. The most recent of these instances occurred over the Scandza Forum with Daniel Friberg, where he attempted to solicit money from Daniel Friberg through Arktos Publications and freeze the assets so they couldn't compete with his own. He then bitched about Friberg being an alcoholic who had problems with his employees without any proof and/or backup; Arktos dropped 100k in legal fees just to get him to fuck off.

Let's discuss this massive faggot and how all he's capable of doing is taking advantage of political conferences to groom young men and spread his faggotry apologia.

Sources:
altright.com/2017/06/17/the-attacks-on-arktos/
altright.com/2017/06/28/in-defense-of-a-masculine-movement/
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=105610
alt-right-news.blogspot.com/2017/01/greg-johnson-moves-to-take-over-alt.html
soundcloud.com/decimu/the-third-jimpact

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2012/05/new-right-vs-old-right/
carolynyeager.net/everything-greg-johnson-knows-about-holocaust-revisionism-he-learned-mark-weber
counter-currents.com/2015/10/reframing-the-jewish-question/
counter-currents.com/2016/09/alt-right-vs-alt-wrong/
counter-currents.com/2010/10/homosexuality-and-white-nationalism/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're not gonna find much support here since most people here lump all those individuals into the same category (except maybe Alex Linder, who knows).
Why do these altright big tent queers still invite him to their damn meetings in the first place?

Anyway I still wish you the best. This faggot should have gotten lynched yesterday. (Metaphorically! FBI pls no bully)

Friberg is honestly no better than Greggy, The whole Aut-Right is a cancer.

Not defending Greggy, but calling him bourgeoisie as if Friberg isnt is kind of hilarious.

Colin Liddell? That faggot is one of the worst pieces of shit alive.

Is he a real faggot (i.e he literally fucks guys) or more like Jack Donovan who likes men-watching at gym but doesn't put it in?

Both of them are literal faggots.

Why can't fags stay loyal? He's got a side dude but otherwise been with his bf for 14 years which is an almost unheard of level of commitment in the gay community. And he's still cheating technically. Many fags have thousands of partners in a lifetime. When I was bluepilled I even somewhat supported gay marriage because i thought it could maybe fix their broken hyperpromiscuous culture and all the problems it creates.

Goddamn, if nothing else, all the "drama" associated with the alt-right sphere is enough to make me want to have nothing to do with them.

user, homosexuality is at core narcissism.

This was the hard truth I learned after I dated a few actresses who dyked out at the drop of a hat.

All scenes have an 'A-list' of hedonists (Chads), a layer of wonks (betas) and their food source (the idiots who buy in to their scene and supply the money, and the groupies).

The alt-right, the skeptic scene, furfags, and my personal favorite, DUDE WEED LMAO.

Dunno man, the guy did some pretty good work, despite being a faggot, and I don't feel like shitting down his throat just yet.

Give me proof that he doesn't seriously believe all the things he preaches, and I will join you in discrediting him.

Telling me that he's a fag is not going to cut it. Everyone is suddenly turning out to be a gay jew or some shit like that lately and all that really makes me question the validity of all these accusations.

A typical bipolar faggot then.

Now that's a term I haven't heard in a while.

Compose yourself.

I wish I could.
But honestly, all I see is shills everywhere.
I don't know who I can trust anymore.

he has the best identitarian/new right website in the world, even if not all articles are interesting and if it's filled with internet drama I don't give a shit about.
doxxing him is pure kikery and OP should be non-metaphorically gassed for this thread.

You must have faith in none but yourself. Hold no false idols.

Such as?

counter-currents.com/2012/05/new-right-vs-old-right/

carolynyeager.net/everything-greg-johnson-knows-about-holocaust-revisionism-he-learned-mark-weber

counter-currents.com/2015/10/reframing-the-jewish-question/

counter-currents.com/2016/09/alt-right-vs-alt-wrong/

counter-currents.com/2010/10/homosexuality-and-white-nationalism/

I pretty much agree with this.
The guy's work speaks for itself.

I believe everyone would be better served by readin all of those articles and not just the quotes you put in your posts.

And intolerance of homosexuals IS jewish, and given how faggots are apparently the most productive and prominent figures of the new right, I'M afraid he is right about them being part of our racial family and movement.

This, fellow fashy goy. Every 1488 purity-breeder who falls for the jewish homophobia scam and engages in doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxing deserves the same fate as the millions of jews who Hitler killed in homicidal gas chambers.

I don't keep up with all your e-celebs. Is greg the faggot they call "grinder greg"?

Homosexuals are their own tribe. They are full on mentally broken and told by nature they are not to be a part of the family. This is foolish, alt-lite speak.

Sure, sure, how about you give me a proper white nationalist then?

I mean in Greg isn't good enough, you can SURELY point me in the right direction, amirite?

Again, it must live within you. Stop being a filthy grabbler.

Filthy jew detected.
Off yourself.

Me. And you, I should hope.

Why do you need a celebrity to look up to? What psychological compulsion has you looking for such people? Can you explain your mindset for me?

Surely lots of kikes around here…

Being in a celebrity fanclub won't make you any less alone. Those famous people on the internet aren't actually your friends, you know that right? The silly people on the cover of supermarket tabloids aren't your friends either. People who follow celebrity seem to be using celebrities as surrogäte friends, just like single women use dogs as surrogäte children.

Meet people in your own community. People you can actually converse with, not merely listen to.

The more you hold to others the more betrayal you will experience. When you remember this is a 1000 year Reich and it gives you wings, you need no other. When it awakes in your blood you will witness it in others naturally. The internet will not do this for you.

Internet celebrity fanclubs are not real communities. They're surrogäte communities. False-communities. You're using e-celebs to deceive yourself, trick yourself into believing that you have community.

Do yourself a favor, do the white race a favor, and go find real communities to participate in. Remember that a community is a two-way street. If the information transfer is predominately in one direction, it's not a real community.

Fuck off jew, I see through you.

This whole e-celeb condemnation is nothing more than your next attempt at D&C.

Thing is, everyone has dirt on him if you look hard enough.

Fuck off, and kys

How many proxies do you have left?

Listening to podcasts is not engaging in conversation. Conversation is omnidirectional, the "relationships" you have with e-celebs like grinder greg aren't.

If you're going to keep missing the point you will forever be a fledgling.

so, it turns-out that there is quite a bit of overlap between men who are eager to be noticed by strangers and men who are eager to suck-off, or be sucked-off by, said strangers. Who knew?

Answer: the Romans. They warned of the dangers of subjecting ones self to the public gaze. I guess the public gaze also implies public gays. We're to the point where any male among us with a public profile who reveals their power level while self-promoting should be shunned. I dunno if all that applies to this Gregory R. Johnson guy… i know of the site, but nothing about all this drama. And you can't blame someone if they're just doing honest work under their real name and faggots try to stir up controversy and D&C the right. It's probably stupid to be so conspicuous, but whatever… it's the self-promotion and eagerness to expose oneself that is telling.

pic ironically related

Why exactly do you think this works? A group of anons that have gotten out of the nest all bright-eyed, and then experienced the jewry all invasive around their world. Why do you think tripcodes are seen as cancerous? You must learn to trust in nothing but your own spirit and many have. They surround you. They are about in your everyday life.

Heil. If you see some faggot revealing their power level and they are not actively in combat they are controlled.

When you put it like that, it seems like the most obvious thing in the world.

Absolutely checking those Hitler dubs.

Except all the WN people who do anythin happen to be gay. You basically ask me to condemn WN guys, because they fuck ass instead of pussy.

And you ask me to do that without providing an alternative.

Sounds like a shit deal, fam.
Fuck off.

You jews never learn, do you.
First you convinced the west that Atheism is the real shit, but you didn't provide anything to replace the hole that God left behind.

You're doing the same mistake here.
So fucking dumb.

Yes he is

I'm pretty sure it's some edomite fetish much like nazi BDSM.

There to make you feel good. To make you feel as though your voice is heard. Grinder Greg doesn't know who you are. He doesn't care about you. If you dropped dead from a heart attack right now, Grinder Greg would never notice you were gone.

Grinder Greg is not your friend. Grinder Greg is not your community.

I used to read articles on counter-currents, mostly about pop-culture-stuff.

Some interesting stuff, however most of it was intellectual-masturbation. Fits with what's presented here, the guy is a narcissist, like most homos.

Are you really this retarded or are you trying really hard?

Listen here, you little shit. You're the one going on about idol worship.

Neck yourself, you fucking jew.

If your objective is to find community in other like minded internet commentors on equal footing with you, then I have no idea where you could possibly find that. No idea at all…

Drop the e-celeb shit. He's not your friend, he doesn't hear you through the din. And the hollywood celebrity you write fan letters to doesn't give a shit about you either.

You're a faggot worshiping wet-behind-the-ears homosexual. If you are this disabled to not learn you need to go elsewhere. There are many other groups for you to reside in if you want a fucking big gay hug by a bunch of untermensch.

Should I add any other quotes?

Like what? He destroyed and undermined several other magazines, sites and publications before he started Counter-Currents or whatever. His contribution to anything other than the aids rate is in the negatives.

??

you could try finding one that people with 3 digits IQs don't agree with, for starters

Disagree. You might dislike him as a person, but Counter-Currents is indubitably one of the, if not THE intellectual flagship of the contemporary Right. No one else consistently publishes on that level.

Are you confusing IQs with T Cell counts again, Greggy?

It's intellectual masturbation. Nothing of any value comes out of Counter-Currents.

(Checked)
"Love of fame is the last addiction cast off by the wise"
-Tacitus

somehow related

Ok but it's only THE intellectual flagship because he killed every other one that existed. His achievements and contributions are in the negative. For every site he founded he killed and subverted 3 others.

Look at what 930392 is doing in this thread. Sperging out defending the authors "honor", talking about being in a "community" with the author, saying that he'd be "alone" if not for the author, etc. It's disgusting.

There is no drama. Just a bunch of jidf faggots on 4chan and 8ch insulting a bunch of so called leaders of this movement.

It's pure JIDF kikery. That, or leftypol trying to spread D&C. That's all they ever do, all they will ever know how to do.

Sodomites are defective people. It shows up in many areas of their lives.

These (((people))) on 4chan and 8ch are JIDF. They get paid money to literally sit on a computer all day to spread D&C.

Don't believe me? Have you ever met one of these people in real life? No, you haven't.

Thank you so much for posting this. It was painful enough to read this thread with the faggot-loving TRS sodomite shills blowing and excusing Grinder Greg. I don't think it'd have been bearable to also watch faggot enablers shill for donovan for 100 posts.
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children
No faggots. No Jews. Only Whites. That's it, that's all there is to it. Super simple stuff.

They are not the most prominent or productive. Greg Johnson is a fag, and Millenial Woes is bisexual. No one else is gay.

Greg Johnson may be a fag, maybe he isn't. But, he is definitely one of the most gifted intellectuals of the entire Alt Right. He is well versed in philosophy and articulates his point of views on the level of Jared Taylor.

He is just like Jared Taylor…..EXCEPT HE TALKS ABOUT JEWS

He's a confirmed sodomite

He talks about them, but like Jared, he also protects them and their hoax.

i've heard that it is because he and his followers are the ones who decide who gets invited

That is true. Greg runs the NorthWest Forum, The New York Forum & helps run the Scandza forum. He organizes the events and invites people.

They only accept fags who sexually active?

I think quite a few are gay, user. Going to Alt-Right events, the most striking thing was the lack of wives/girlfriends and children, especially among what could loosely be called authority figures. Having a family myself, I had nothing in common with those people, many of which were basically losers looking for an identity, male role models, and, in some cases, fucking handouts. Losers looking for an identity make excellent targets for predatory faggots and, at least in the two groups I spent a bit of time around, I got the feeling there was a bit of homosexuality going on. That "jimpact" podcast wasn't at all surprising to me.

nothing new about it, but i really wasn't expecting to see it happen inside the far-right.