HOW NO THREAD YET? AG SESSIONS ABOUT TO TALK ABOUT LEAKS LIVE

justice.gov/live

Go here to watch live as AG Sessions potentially drops the fucking hammer on these leaking fools

Everyone's on vacation, user. You'll have to wait a few more hours for the NEETs to wake up.

They're gonna miss it then! Oh darn…

It's gonna be nothing. He'll announce some new anti-leak task force at most.

Darn, your dubs point to truth…

cool i always end up coming late and watching this shit on delay

and your trips point to a true pointer of truth

Here goes…

dont let me down old man

Can't wait, user

PROGRESS HAS BEEN MADE AND WE INTEND TO REACH NEW LEVELS OF EFFECTIVENESS. FIRST LET ME SAY THAT I STRONGLY AGREE WITH THE PRESIDENT AND CONDEMN IN THE STRONGEST TERMS THE STAGGERING NUMBER OF LEAKS UNDERMINING THE ABILITY OF OUR GOVERNMENT TO PROTECT THIS COUNTRY. WE SAW A REPORTS IN THE MEDIA ABOUT CONVERSATIONS THE PRESIDENT HAD WITH FOREIGN LEADERS. NO ONE IS ENTITLED TO SURREPTITIOUSLY FIGHT TO ADVANCE BATTLES IN THE MEDIA BY REVEALING SENSITIVE GOVERNMENT INFORMATION. NO GOVERNMENT CAN BE AFFECTED WHEN ITS LEADERS CANNOT DISCUSS SENSITIVE MATTERS IN CONFIDENCE WITH FOREIGN LEADERS. WE ARE HERE TO TALK ABOUT THE DRAMATIC GROWTH

cehcked

trips checking dubs

We might have a happening.Anything to btfo kikes is good for an user.

IT IS IMPORTANT FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND THOSE WHO MIGHT BE THINKING OF LEAKING CLASSIFIED OR SENSITIVE INFORMATION TO KNOW THAT CRIMINALS WHO IT LEGALLY USE THEIR ACCESS THROUGH OUR MOST SENSITIVE INFORMATION TO ENDANGER OUR NATIONAL SECURITY ARE IN FACT BEING INVESTItavistock AND WILL BE PROSECUTED

Leakers will be prosecuted, no specific information on ongoing investigations.

is this a prepared speech? why is the text ahead of his speech?

He says 4 people have been charged so far. I guess that's a little news.

the DOJ stream is much farther ahead

user is transcribing live

Agree, 4 popped so far is news to me

any bets on who?
i bet rinsed penis is one

It's probably spooks nobody's ever heard of. If Priebus had been charged it'd be all over the news right now.

No idea. Rinse is almost certainly one though

MEDIA ARRESTS INCOMING

That's not necessarily true

(checked) and btfo kikes when?

unless he was the leaker. would make sense since he was the press dude

rinsed penis has leaker rat sellout written all over his fat shabbos goy face.

Looking for inconsistencies in security clearance granting, good idea

kek agrees

sessions looks like he is lost

WE WILL INVESTItavistock YOU
WE WILL PROSECATE YOU

Checked' for trips of truth

Media kikes are fucking SPOOKED

"MISTER ATTORNEY GENERAL DO YOU PLAN TO PROSECUTE JOURNALISTS!?"

He should have replied with "We plan to execute journalists"

That smug cunt at the end
It's like they weren't even listening.

sick. i got a good vibe off of that. wish they went into more detail, but i suppose were going to have to get used to being more in the dark on these internal things now that theyve started beheading the leakers

Agreed

They said the shit we needed to hear, but not much that we wanted to hear

Just got here. Is it over?

yup

Clever political speak?

Yeah sorry user it's over
FOR THE LEAKERS

seems to be a shot at the dws arwan bullishit and the clearance some shit skin pakis had because of the jew whore.

what gave you that idea? i thought it seemed more directed at the press

considering its all related (((press))) (((leaks)))
and in general the whole campaign of (((fakejewnews))) MUH RUSSIA GOY !!

Maybe I am 1488d chessing yet the I got going after fucking (((rats))) and better oversight of who has access to sensitive material.

Sessions is too old and isn't high enough energy to go 12 rounds with the deep state. We need someone with a shimmer of insanity in their eyes who is ready to go head on with the kikes at 6,000,000 mph.

this. he's way too soft to be trumps AG. Need someone like mooch

dam off by one and totally agree.We need a pit bull not a golden retriever.

tbh the entire administration would be top notch without one gd subversive israel first rat jew.

(checked)
(heil)
They either need to start putting high level people in jail or this thing will 'come to blows'. I'm salivating like a pit bull over here.

FUCK ISRAEL

FUCK JEWS

they did not build this shit the white man did

REMOVE PARASITE NOW

#removeparasite

He's not even a golden retriever. He's one of those fucking retard dogs that can't see due to inbreeding.

you describe the (pug) when we need a ARYAN German Shepard jew killer.

Related to the warranted Sessions bashing:
Perhaps Sessions is a stop gap for a better replacement? Trump has shown no issues dropping garbage and moving on. Perhaps Sessions is a decoy to lay groundwork and smoke out traitors and discover evidence before the real hound comes in?

(HH)
We need to stop shouting at each other in red text and start shouting at the top of our lungs outside. In two years I turned my girlfriend into a Holla Forumsack, from a Tumblrina. Shes converted two of her best friends to be suspect of kikes with subtle red pills on group texts over the last year, or dumped the SJWs out of her life. I turned my best friend from an Obamabot to a Holla Forumsack lite by forwarding him a plethora of articles from here.

Its been a bit of a surprise to me to see how many 'normies' are redpilled and even vets. Hell, I was casually talking to a guy who spent 4 years in Nam' stacking gooks (20 total), and one of the first things he did was agree Henry Kissinger was a dirty Jew who sat on the bodies of his dead friends in order to build 'roads to nowhere' (he brought that part up, not me). It feels like there are a surprising amount of non-SJWified normies floating around, but obvious reasons, need a leader.

Now what you're probably thinking is that this is a good way to ruin your status in society. Guess what? If you stay calm, professional, concise, and historically accurate, most people will listen to what you have to say and usually they're too stupid to formulate a response. They usually just listen. Even if they don't actively plant the (((seed))) of thought in their minds.

For example, this was my conversation with an SJW when I was in the south, more or less

If you talk to them like you feel bad for (((monitories))) as if the Jews are using them, then they might pick up. I have no idea what she did with that info, but I could see a dim light went on at the back of her head, and thats all we can really hope for.

Gowdy's a worthless grandstander. No appointments from Congress or DC. Christie or Giuliani

Jesus christ man, some of you people astound me.

He already confirmed 4 arrests have happened. You didn't hear jack shit about that until he announced it, did you? Don't you think maybe that's how it should be? Do you really want him to announce ahead of time what he's going to do? The complete silence out of the WH regarding this is a good thing, it means moves are being made, and you're probably not going to hear news of anything until it already happens.

Just like Trump said he wouldn't announce his military strategies ahead of time with the press, moves are being made behind the scenes that even adept Holla Forumsacks aren't yet aware of.

Exactly, and Sessions today held back, sure, but look how the media is sweating now.

Just that question alone should tell you the press is fucking scared, or you have idiots like pic related who actually think they're above the law. This is some classic Art of War shit, you keep things close to the vest, keep your enemy in the dark, and bait them into fucking up. I'm convinced people who don't see this are genuine shills, or just newfags from cuckchan that haven't even read Art of War.

I have done similar to those around me yet quite frankly am running out of patience and pass the torch as I see the new culture of castrated white men grown without a father or even worse with a lefty leaning shit bag for an old man.

My patience with these subhumans full of jew brain washing is running real thin and think now more than ever rehabilitation is a fools errand and these literal diseases of jew media need to be exterminated as far as social issues like gov and propaganda jew news should all be killed right now as any white man can understand a world without jews is ideal.

The end of the Kali-Yuga approaches, my friend. It is said Hitler was "the Ultimate Avatar", which means that he could reincarnate at will… DJT was born June 1946… something interesting to chew on, perhaps.

Trump fought the Deep State and the Deep State won. Nobody in government is helping Trump, they are all helping themselves.

There will either be a second American revolution NOW, or freedom in America is dead.

I fear what the future will bring us.

and the never ending struggle continues to red pill idiots whites that had awesome potential yet succumbed to jew bullshit.I am tired of seeing it yet the war is real and I will never falter

btw thanks for the link will absorb it.

Casual reminder to filter low energy blackpillers. They get paid by the (you).

Whoa. That pill is black enough already.

The complete silence from the whitehouse about this would be no different than if the whitehouse were doing nothing at all.

Senate has prevented Trump from appointing anyone at all. Trump can't fire anyone and replace them. The deep state has guaranteed Mueller will be able to complete his witch hunt by:

1. Getting two bills in congress to outright prevent Trump firing Mueller
2. Getting the Senate to prevent Trump from appointing anyone new, so he can't fire and replace Sessions, etc.
3. Using the media to attack everything Trump does so public perception of what's actually happening is minimal and public outrage against Trump is maximal

What is worse is that this will give all of them a sense of untouchability. The closest they ever came to being outed and it didn't happen, and it took a lot of slim chances to even get as far as it did to begin with.

That constitutional amendment is probably going to happen, but under Deep State purview. I can already see the first and second amendments being "improved". Who knows what else they'd do.

kinda infuriating to see that typed and pretty sure what the jew wants however Executive order exists and surrounding himself with battle hardened Generals that know wtf is going on can counter in a major way.

I agree..

the media is terrified and they're taking the bait

my dog literally ate my copy of art of war and I haven't gotten a new one yet…

I'm thinking the Mooch while he's high on Valhalla spray from Mad Max.
"I LIVE, I DIE, I LIVE AGAIN" mentality is what you need to fight the deep state.

Just to reiterate, he announced today four people have been charged and arrested.
Ask yourself, why wasn't this reported on in the media?

1) because it doesn't fit their narrative of an administration in dissaray
2) I also hope its because they were taken to a secure facility and tortured for hours on end before any official charges were pressed that would hit the court dockets.

1) Wrong, they've been up to date on the fact investigations were occurring, and even that people as high up as Clapper were suddenly people of interest in the investigation.
2) wishful thinking, but the Trump admin's gotten this far following the law to the letter.

The fact you didn't understand this means they're cracking down on the leakers is extremely disappointing user.

that is a good point. even the newest "leak" yesterday was some pretty old news from January that was already reported.
I am really interested who the 4 people who have been arrested are and in what capacity they were working. My guess they are Obama holdovers.

Doubt we'll hear about that for a while. Never EVER let your enemy know what's going on.

what do you think happens with the 2nd special counsel request from the house? Does that ever go anywhere?

checked

make a revised version explicitly for whites or stay home.

Let your dog eat that faggot.

Isn't this faggot implicating himself in a crime with this tweet

Honestly? I have no fucking idea.

Yeah, basically.

(heiled)
I would love to see that smarmy kike get locked up

I hope media kikes get SWAT'd like the niggers across the street from me got SWAT'd today at 6 in the morning.

No more hearing shitty rap music shake my windows at 4am anymore!

HEIL'D

That isn't how the world works. If you ignore it, even if you disagree with it, you're going to get arrested.

then he gets to play the hero journalist that doesnt reveal his sources

Shhh, let him find out on his own.

Absolutely retarded picks, Sessions is better than these two fuckers.

You'd have a point if they hadn't announced four arrests today. Its obvious they're taking action.

BASED picks you got there.

I saw it, and I am sorry to say I was unimpressed. All he really said was "Stop it with the leaks". It was just a really weak speech he gave and it proves Sessions is sadly ineffective when it comes to matters other than weed.,