TRUMP STEALS A GOVERNOR

Democratic governor to bend the knee to trump

HUNTINGTON, W.Va. (AP) — West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice announced Thursday he’s switching parties to join Republicans as President Donald Trump visited the increasingly conservative state.

===
>neither he nor Trump are politicians and they both ran to get something done
Trump is not only accelerating the rate at which the left eats itself and dies, but he is also getting democrat politicians to side with him now.

apnews.com/60ba4af9956a4bbabe4330ea76870ef9/West-Virginia-governor,-a-Democrat,-to-switch-to-Republican
archive.is/RFlX7

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=west virginia&src=typd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blair_Mountain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Democrat-Republican reunification under race realism now.

I never understood why heavily-conservative WV votes republican at the presidential level but elects democrats for governors, senators, etc.

I don't think steal is the proper term.
It is more like the grass is greener and big Jim looked at the prevailing attitude of the country and decided to jump on the train.
I bet he easily gets reelected after his party switch.

This doesn't make sense to me either. Any West Virginia anons care to explain?

So if Trump created the conditions under which Big Jim decided to switch sides, then it is a steal. It's not like the Dems would have given him over freely. #austismawareness

im just glad there is any attention at all being given to west virginia. its a wonderful, weird and wild place but its also easily one of the most busted, broke and jobless states in the union. if i could get a job out there id move in a heartbeat, but id feel bad for taking the job of some other WVian. work is scarce down there (but pills aint, thanks pharma corps).

i feel that if there wasnt such a stigma towards WV (ie theyre all white trash racists blablablabla) and people were able to see first hand the widespread poverty, and obviously targeted opiate epidemic, then a lot of people would be woken up to the reality of our government and the economic oppression it imposes on flyover.

for some reason i feel like if I went to WV and turned on a radio it would just be Country Roads playing on a loop 24/7

if you go to WV and turn on the radio, chances are you wont hear much at all. theres a lot of mountains out there

If they grow blonde QTs like that one standing behind trump last night I'd pack up tomorrow.

This is the future mccain.

doubtful. from what ive seen of the guy in congressional hearings, he seems well balanced, especially for a crat

I highly doubt it.

historically democrats weren't full on kill whitey social justice warriors, they advocated for policies that helped working people, and there was a wide array of democrat politicians. people who voted for democrats continued to vote for them out of inertia, and west virginia democrats in general were less into identity politics.

How about election fraud ?

>Jim, for chrissake your name is literally Justice.
I gotta have you on my team. How many coal mine's it gonna take?

What's hilarious is that the left is now going to mock and insult this Governor for how corrupt and evil he is.

Everything bad they say about him will literally have happened while he was a Democrat. They're walking right into it.

Look at the twitter reactions.
twitter.com/search?q=west virginia&src=typd

If he is a bad guy, then he's obviously not going to change his ways because he changed his party. But, the important result is that the Democrats are admitting that their elected official is terrible.

So then, what was meant?

faggot mod does it for free

he does it for fucking nothing at all lmfao

Fucking end yourself already

Unions the same reason the blue wall even existed was because Unions were so strong in those states. It's only turning now because the Dems have almost entirely turned their backs on blue collar white workers who traditionally voted for them. Also not nearly as many people show up to vote for congress meaning Dems can (((get the numbers))) they need. We need to wake up the conservative and right voting base to turn congress all red.

DRUMPF BTFO

IM GOONS=======================

I LIKE TO THONK
I LIKE TO THONK
I LIKE TO THONK

He

Checked
Being derailed hard on most threads dudes. Something huge is afoot

SYSTEMATIC
SYSTEMATIC
SYSTEMATIC
SYSTEMATIC
SYSTEMATIC
SYSTEMATIC
SYSTEMATIC
SYSTEMATIC
SYSTEMATIC
SYSTEMATIC
SYSTEMATIC
SYSTEMATIC
SYSTEMATIC
SYSTEMATIC

it was at that moment i considered pepe

Ayy they are spamming their cuckold folder again, what rambled their jambos today?

Coal mining unions, mostly. That and what said.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blair_Mountain
Miners for a long time were used and abused, so they would rally behind anyone who gave them lip service. See JFK's Appalachia tour.

Article V when?

Trump confirmed Wild Card and is Social Linking adversaries while swatting lies in the making, and basically you are fucking stupid.

Southern Democrats are true racial realists in politics.

Yeah, you guys need to remember that a huge chunk of democrats were race realists, hell the KKK was mostly democrats. I work with an older gentleman who makes nigger jokes but still usually votes democrat, he still voted Trump though.

They still are, even their leader endorsed Hillary in 2016.

democrats are going full-board with being the effeminate-trans-cuck-Oliver-Colbert-faggots&niggers&spics&muslims party, just like how they went full-board being the slave party

Civil Race War when

I never thought I would like an NTR story, but here I am.

Some fetishes just take the perfect combination of circumstances to hit you right to hook you, I guess.

Anyways. How long until this guy goes up for reelection? How long do we have a freebie for?

These:

Simply put: Trump spoke of workers and drug problems. WV is poor thus needs work and has drug problems.

Usually free psychedelic drugs from a predator pretending to 'enlighten them. Really fucks up autistic women, and it has been noted for karmic purposes by the powers that be.

Commies on suicide watch.

And today WV has a lower unemployment rate then a lot of the blue states like CT, IL, CA. WV is an energy state. Pres Trump took the shackles off energy and the state is booming now. Its no wonder they love him there. For them it wasn't just lip service.

I actually have to be careful because a sufficiently empathic description of a fetish can make me understand and then unintentionally develop it. I noticed I was inclined to like things a bit indiscriminately, so I experimented with a fetish (one not actually possible in real life, as a safety precaution) and ended up developing a full-blown case of it over a couple weeks.

Be careful with neuroplasticity. Once the paths are formed, I don't know of any way to break them again.

West Virginia used to be solid Blue for quite a long time. It has only recently flipped Red, mainly because Obama was too far left.

life long democrat from massachusetts stopping in to say i unironically love trump, best president of my lifetime, hasn't even been in office a year and already delivering on so much, even if i don't agree with everything just the fact that he's actually doing the shit he said and not being a sellout is inspirational

That's right.

relevant to my interests, pic or description of event so i can look it up myself plox

in my old age I am become much more attracted to conservatively dressed women than whores showing skin