Everybody who doesn't want to talk about anime girls 24/7 HAS to be a goon

Really, weebs? That's where you're going with this? When's it gonna end, huh?

Weeb detected

It's clearly an issue that needs to be addressed. Spam is spam.

wait a minute that faceā€¦

I would kill myself if I were American.

Sam has genes from pretty much everything.

how do you know?

why?

Finish the sentence, user!

And this is why we mock you goons

This is why everyone hates you jews

The more anger you get, the more we post

till you grow tired or get banned at least.

god bless ye annon. I noticed amerifats were trying to pretend that face only applied to beaners, but the truth is much more horrifying.

Really, goons? That's where you're going with this? When's it gonna end, huh?

I think you created the goon thread too, OP. This smells like some fake attempt to create drama.

that is all this board is really. an outlet for the shenanigans that get you banhammered on other boards.

DIVIDE ET IMPERA

standard goon tactic. First they split the userbase, then the following flame wars draw users away, and the board slowly dies. anti-anime is literally a code for anti-Holla Forums

wait a moment, weebs actually think we are being raided 24/7 by some retards from some obscure forum?
are they retarded or just insecure about their fandom?

No kidding. I got banned from Holla Forums for calling the UK a piece of shit country that lost its empire in the 60s to jews. Apparently that was "shitposting" and worth a substantial 30 days ban. Not even jewposting or the worst kind of shitpost get you that much. THEY DO IT FOR FREEEEEE

just a reminder that nu/pol/ BO is literally a turk

Hey goon. You're the worst kind of autist here, even if you don't like anime being here spamming anti anime comments all day makes you 10x worse.

Im not a goon. If it wasnt for you autists screetching the word I would even know they exist.

wouldn't*

If in CURRENT YEAR you still don't have basic knowledge about board culture you need to either stop pretending you're not a goon or lurk moar, fag.

believe what you will, idiot. I have been posting on imageboards since 2010 and I didnt heard or gave a fuck about "goons" until recently

Lurk for 5 more years newfag

Not everyone, just you turbogoon.
Literally all I have to do to derail a thread is post a smug anime girl because you absolutely cannot contain your spergotry.

t. post '11 fag

I was in a thread discussing islamic invasions and I mentioned the effects of the Moorish conquest of the iberian pennisula and got a 30 ban for

god i wanna fuck that tight little ass so hard and lick up my hot seed as it oozes out of her taut little hole holy fuck

I got permabanned for saying that truth could be subjective.

Enjoy your hand.

fuck I'm glad that it was him to go down. Seeing Louis CK act seriously is the most infuriating thing to come from Hollywood.

Here's the deal, spam is spam.
Look at all of the animu threads in the catalog. Has a single one of them gotten anywhere close to bump limit?
no.
There is no reason cuckime shouldnt be shoved into a general thread. If the issue is wanting there to be anime on Holla Forums. If your intent is to just be a faggot about everything, then get the hell out.
Go back to nu/pol/ where the mods actually cuck for you.

b-but muh 2d

There's no reason cuckime should be on this board at all, since there's a board devoted to it. But we have a B.O. who likes the place to be a burning trash dump, and mods who actively encourage and engage in weeb shitposting, so there's no helping the situation. Theoretically, somebody could make a new board, but since it wouldn't have the legacy name of Holla Forums, nobody would use it.

tl;dr: everything is shit and will remain so

Just end your worthless life already.

Stay mad cuckime lover

bump

And the site owner a CIAnigger
And his son, the maintenance guy, an amerasian/hapa

CUCKICUCKED