Kingdom Hearts Thread

Threadly reminder that you need action replay to play as True Xemnas in multiplayer

I care less and less for the story each day, swaying mainly to the gameplay.

but im so fucking hype for kingdom hearts 3 jesus christ

Bump

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

I NEED MORE AFFECTION THAN YOU KNOW

So, how good are you at KH2? If you know generally how/when to use reflect you're probably not total trash.

I became a master at Reflect during my original run years ago at the last cup
Suffice to say my 2.5 run has been much easier despite the higher difficulty

Who do you main in 358?

started chain of memories. was it an inspiration for the world ends with you?

WHERE IS KINGDOM HEARTS 3 SQUEENIX WHERE THE FUCK IS IT JUST FUCKING RELEASE IT ALREADY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LOL

SO
FAHNNY
JOKE

Wait in what?
358/2 or 2?

Which one has multiplayer user?

Oh birth by sleep on it's original release
Gotcha
In retrospect that was a dumb question

why does he have A-cup titties? is mansex a tranny?

ALL I FEAR
IS YOU NOT THERE

question for xion user:
Are you the user that often explains in detail programing subjects in the agdg threads?

Sadly no, I've been meaning to into programming for a while now, but every time I try either something comes up or computer crashes
Damn post errors

Unisex uniforms
I always head canoned it as fantasy kevlar or something

Nomura, you better not jew me

Specifically working on modding Magical Pop'n so you play as Xion

I never really cared about using reflect, but i recently managed to beat sepiroth at level 75.

And it only took me 10 years

Even though there is a whole bunch of autists who can do it way better than me, i feel quite proud of myself.

All im going to do now is grind to level 99 and go for the data XIII then terra. Also any tips on those kek forsaken Mushroom XIII shitstains?

look up videos on how to do it. even when you know the answer it can still be quite difficult to pull off

play some devil may cry then go back and see how easy it actually is

God bless you, user.

Th-thanks, but I don't know if I'll ever finish

Pic related was from an interview in June, so look for this winter for more KH3 news. It should also be noted that SE is going to be at Gamescom and is showing 2.8 there as well.

Too bad it's going to be 90 Maples. Think I'm just going to wait for the month before 3

Bump

Probably the smartest thing to do, the prices on these things drop pretty quick.

I WANT TO GET OFF NOMURA'S WILD RIDE

You can never leave user

Bump

You guys know about this?

Is he ever going to do one for RE? I'm so fucking behind in what is happening in that series it isn't funny.

I didn't even know he made one for legend of kain until I looked in this thread.

Eventually, he still hasn't finished 4, UC, DC RE2 and the Outbreaks.
The main series looks something like
REmake
2,3,Outbreaks
CVX
UC
DC
Degeneration
Revelations
Damnation
Revelations 2
…I think

That's Rev2 unfinished

DANCE WATER DANCE

It's actually just upscaled using in game graphics, like capturing everything with zoom and increasing resolution x4. it's fucking brilliant, but yea an actual remaster would be the best game

Stills gives me PTSD.

I still want to know if the keyblade graveyard is Daybreak town from the mobile game, just gone to shit after the war

Neat.

if that image is yours, looks like imma be saving 2

It is.

keep up the good work fam

using the action command and then fire while using wisdom form fucks his shit up.

That will take so many fucking posts.

That's without the spinoffs

This, especially since you can twirl spam

Bump

I don't know man, something about playing this as a kid, made this magical.

Oh shit, that's right, elemental weaknesses come into play and actually fucking matter at the Org. XIII bosses.

I didn't actually get past Demyx until I gave Wisdom form Firaga-mashing a try.

Shame she won't be making another song. Fantastic singer.

I've got just about all of her music on my computer. Even the shitty English songs.

Extreme is the best accessory in 358/2

Shit's amazing.

She "coincidentally" came out of her temporary absence from music around the time Kingdom Hearts III was announced, keep your hopes up user.

Upscaling games is the most retarded thing to do with DS/PSP games. Anything that isn't a 3D model will look like dogshit. I mean, is pretty neat to try, pic related is how Maverick Hunter X looks Upcaled and with AA, but everything else in game looks bad, inclusing X's health bar. Only 3D stuff scale, sprites, such as health bars or even text, do not.

Still, is better than nothing, I guess.

Probably not. Most of the things in the mobile game aren't canon.

Oh, and I read that 358 uses an special technique for the 3D models, dunno the details, but even upscaled and with AA, it will probably look like shit.

Play the fucking games, Capcom shit barely ever goes past 12 hours of gameplay.

I don't know about that, RE doesn't try to be all deep though I guess all the journal shit might make it big now that I think about it.

I'm pretty autistic with saving ammo and collecting all items, so RE games takes a lot of time for me, but yeah, they aren't specially long if you rush them.

Thanks for the new picture~
But there can be only one

Usually first run takes between 5-8 hours depending, then later runs are around 1-4
Out of all the ones I've played so far 4 is actually the most painful
Yes, more than 5 or 6

You can have her, I don't even have a waifu.
Still gonna do things to her with my fetish though.

And what's your fetish, user?

I'M EASY BREEZY, AND YOU'RE JAPANESE-Y~

Yes they are, only the disney worlds aren't. So everything about daybreak town or the books and the keyblade war are canon.

Shitty quality, but the Fragmentary Passage demo gameplay

NO ONE GETS LEFT OUT OF KINGDOM HEARTS LIKE GASTON

My heart aches

It wouldn't end well

The hunter in tarzan was in 1 and he used the fuck outta his gun.
I just remembered how he died in the movie. Fucking brutal.

I'll give you a hint.
It's entry level, there will never be good art involving her, no sex or nudity will ever be involvedand, and something in pic related is used a lot when she is affected by it.

SOON YOU'LL MEAN EXACTLY NOTHING TO ME, DOES THAT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?
I love-hate that song.

Why does anyone want a KH3? The gameplay will probably be worse than the shitshow it was in 2 and there's no real story to even follow anymore. What else does that leave, graphics and music? Are people really looking forward to those?

For event related, I can put up with anything

I'll fight you m8

I still never got my ale, faggot.

Was it confirmed?

Stealing would be the last thing I'd do with her icecream but you'd still fight me if I put up the brunt of what "art" there is for her.
Now that I think about it, I'm surprised I haven't seen anything involving Ice Cream and Kingdom Hearts with the food transformation fad that started up.

Admittedly no, but if it doesn't happen SE will learn that muslims aren't the only suicide bombers

Is it like naked apron but only the XIII cloak and naked underneath?

[spoiler]No but at some point an apron will develop on someone.[spoiler]

Bump

I want the KH team's drugs.

still pisses me off.

It's happening here if you're still interested

i think KH could've been better if it didn't involve disney characters at all, and instead had a bunch of OC worlds that sora and his 2 friends, who would be different characters, went to

also KH1>KH2, except for the gummi ship gameplay
also i think KH1 is harder than KH2, and that KH1 had a better stained glass section

also it wouldn't involve FF characters either