UK police threatening to arrest meme page admins

archive.is/mYip8

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=English,British&year_start=1800&year_end=2000&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,English;,c0;.t1;,British;,c0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=England,Britain&year_start=1800&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,England;,c0;.t1;,Britain;,c0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=England,Britain,UK,United Kingdom&year_start=1900&year_end=2017&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,England;,c0;.t1;,Britain;,c0;.t1;,UK;,c0;.t1;,United Kingdom;,c0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=England,Britain,UK,United Kingdom,&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=18&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,England;,c0;.t1;,Britain;,c0;.t1;,UK;,c0;.t1;,United Kingdom;,c0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=racism,racist&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=18&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,racism;,c0;.t1;,racist;,c0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Communist,&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=18&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Communist;,c0
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/14/britons-still-live-in-anglo-saxon-tribal-kingdoms-oxford-univers/
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Holocaust&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=18&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Holocaust;,c0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Death camp&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Death camp;,c0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=your country, our country, my country&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=18&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,your country;,c0;.t1;,our country;,c0;.t1;,my country;,c0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=migration&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=18&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,migration;,c0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=שואה&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=9&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,שואה;,c0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=global problem,local problem&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,global problem;,c0;.t1;,local problem;,c0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Aboriginal&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=18&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Aboriginal;,c0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Native American&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=18&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Native American;,c0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Cannabis,marijuana&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=18&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Cannabis;,c0;.t1;,marijuana;,c0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Drug&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=18&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Drug;,c0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Painkiller&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=18&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Painkiller;,c0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Global community&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Global community;,c0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Exploit&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Exploit;,c0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Empire&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Empire;,c0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Apartheid,&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Apartheid;,c0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Autism&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Autism;,c0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Behavioural disorder&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Behavioural disorder;,c0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Hate speech,hate crime&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Hate speech;,c0;.t1;,hate crime;,c0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=genocide&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,genocide;,c0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Race_Question
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=death camp&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=18&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,death camp;,c0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For those interested, this is one of the four posts they had printed and photocopied which could apparently be considered 'racist and offensive material.' They had actually taken the time to print each post, mark the time and date and put it in a plastic wallet. The other posts of contention were about refugees, illegal immigrants in Grenfell Tower and a quote about Muslim rape statistics.

The captcha when I went to post this… it almost reads "burka".

What did kek mean?

As a facebook page operator I fear the UK about as much as I fear a flee.

Foreigners are fine (unless you come here one day). It's the bongs who are at risk.

This level of naivety is something else.

These people need serious help, but it's a perfect opportunity to redpill them.

You may be grossly over-estimating the learning capacity of the average person, and waiting for something bad to happen to each, individual person in order to shake the sleep from their eyes, is like watching paint dry while it's in a closed paint can.

It needn't change one by one. Every person that gets redpilled has the ability to expose these things to those around them as well.

In the case of someone with a following (e.g., on social media), that could be in the thousands of people. The most famous example of this could be someone like pewdiepie, if you're familiar with the changes he's been going through recently. He's hardly 1488, but he's influencing people on other important concepts (such as the the media and their lies, feminist cancer, etc).

Not only that, but any redpilled followers have the ability to go on and redpill the people close to themselves too. And so on and so forth. Of course the efficacity of this dilutes with each circle.

Why is the UK so repressive? Do people there honestly believe they are "free" at all?

Most women are only concerned about getting smashed on the weekend, watching trash TV or railing on about feminism.

Most men are tired of this and just withdraw into escapism.

Few people are left to worry about the state we're on or how we got here. (((Their))) plan is working pretty well.

Amd brit niggers have the audacity to try and make fun of burgers. You all can't even buy a spoon.

While we are actively fixing our mess and carrying cocked and locked .45 nigger anihilators which can be used legally.

The UK is such a shithole people over there actually want this kind of crap in their lives.

Seems pretty close to the endgoal if you ask me, best case scenario at this point is that the UK serves as a warning for the rest of the world if they devolve fast enough.

At this point the only solution is violence. Good luck, Bongs.

wew, just hold the queen's arms and legs down and muffle her mouth, and let the shitskins rape her why don't you? cos that's the tolerant english police way, god forbid you get called racist for protecting anyone

Stop it, I'm trying not to masturbate, and there you go putting sexy images in my head.

Meanwhile, this is what young people pass off as "being British" these days.

Hahaha the British still aren't getting their guilotines out and massacring their "elected" leaders. At this rate, they will be a vast minority in their own country before they actually realize their own government is openly hostile anti-white.

Some good old D&C. Piss off kike.

That's just being an underclass cunt.

Even Leafs laugh at the UK.

Mein Gott.

noguns, it teaches people learned helplessness

I worked in a pub, you quickly learn to not drop a glass. And because it happned to you, when the new guy drops a glass you end up doing it to him.

Already some hate on the Brits in this thread which is honestly unhelpful, but whatever. It's important that every draconian action taken by 'our' authorities is exposed to the masses because quite frankly - few people have any idea this is even happening.

When the Rotherham story leaked there was huge outrage. There was a sharp rise in 'islamophobic' attacks which was half-covered up so as to not inspire Brits to defend themselves (details were never given), and half spoken about so as to shame Brits (mentioned in surveys and polls about racism and so on). It's very difficult to get a clear idea of what is actually going on in Britain because of this, there is lying and deception all the time - and generally outright omission of important stories. I mean look at how the BBC outright ignored 10,000 people marching through London, but did find the time to document the 15EDL fighting 50 Antifa which happened at the exact same location at the exact same time.

Anyway - the point is the British are really fed up with the evil being perpetrated by their authorities, the majority just have no idea that it is happening on the level that it is. That story about some mudshit in Tesco not selling a spoon to a 16 year old, and that story about a mudshit refusing to sell alcohol in Marks and Spencer both resulted in huge amounts of complaining from the masses and large-scale mockery and hate for the offending individuals and companies.

As the old saying goes; knowledge is power. We need to make sure our brothers and sisters know what is happening.

You forget mate.

oi m8 d'ya 'ave a loysens fo' dat meym?

so what?
you think we wouldn't win because we are outnumbered.
I've met thousands of blacks, muslims and jews over the course of my life, none of them pose a significant threat in a state of declared war.
We would wipe the floor with them, just like we did in the past.
The problem we have is too many whites pretending that what is happening isn't happening so they can live in a comfortable fantasy world.
When there bubbles innevitably burst and they put their warface on, this will end VERY quickly, whether we are outnumbered or not.
We are simply cut from better cloth

I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING BRITBONGS ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING INTERNET!

It's getting more and more "Happening" material lately.

Keep an eye on Celtic and Rangers in Scotland, and Tommy Robinson.

There's a reason why that weirdo little Paki jumps in at every opportunity to say he's a Yid.

Robinson is our best chance to demolish the SNP and bring everyone onto the "Same page"

Right now, there needs to be a revival of the English identity.

There's a reason they say "British" and it's because it's a made up word. English is the proper identity, because British simply means resident to the British isles.

There is no British culture. It's the English culture, or the Scottish, or the Welsh, or the Irish. There is no unified culture, and with that, you give the illusion of choice to the "Nationals"

I've heard them called Gnats before which really fits. British in name only, short for "British National"

Fleas can carry plague and wipe out a significant portion of the continent of Europe.

Tommy Robinson is Jewish and even walked around wearing a "I'm a zionist" badge and promoting Israel mate.

Each nation in Britain are basic civic nationalists even up to now. They haven't been able to wipe it out no matter how hard they try

his controlled opposition agenda is:

The only thing you need to know about the UK, is that it has no identity; so it's people have nothing to believe in.

Think about it. What is a patriotic Brit supposed to actually be patriotic about? It's history that it once practically covered the globe? No goyim, imperialism is bad.

What about the English language? Nope. Now nearly the entire world speaks it. Nothing for an English person to identify with. What about it's English customs and culture? No longer theirs, as they've been spread to it's former colonies.

This is why the UK is so cucked. It has no national self-esteem whatsoever. Ask yourself right now, if you were British, what would you be proud of? What do you have to be proud of in 2017 as a Brit? Literally nothing (save perhaps it's 'special relationship' to the US which is just cuckoldry).

this is why the UK is like this. It's a land has become obsessed with it's own smallness. It makes jokes at it's own expense, about things like teamaking and queuing and complaining about the weather, or about pubs and antisocial degenerates louting on every street corner. All of it nothing.

The jews have literally strip-mined every possible form of identity and meaning away from the British. But it isn't just about that. It's about relativity. Britain is, in many way, the 'default' Western culture that other cultures compare themselves too in order to define their own. Americans think themselves brash loud and unpolite (compared to the Brits). The French think themselves cultured, sleazy and romantic (compared to the Brits), the Italians are playful, artistic and lazy (compared to the brits). Even the Germans and their reputation for engineering and performance comes is compared to the Brits. So you see the British population have what amounts to nothing more than a population-wide existential crisis. In order to uncuck themselves the British have BE SOMETHING again.

Something like a lion. The lion is a symbol that could be used to rouse the nearly comatose British spirit. The mental idea of the sleeping lion waking up and teaming up with the Eagles of the US is a powerful and spiritually rousing concept. To a British populace so desperate for something to hang their hat on, so desperate for relevancy, it could cause them to actually have pride in themselves again. And who knows what might be unleashed if THAT should happen.

If this proves impossible, then there is likely nothing

And what are you doing to win the war my productive friend?

Sorry, hit reply too soon, but I meant to say there is likely nothing that can be done to save Britain, if they can't forge a new identity of their own.

You can't say it's a British thing. Avoid the phrase.

It was specifically engineered to attack the English, as an identity.

For example - don't say "White British" - say "English"

English is an ethnic group. It's saved from most other "Neu Deutsch" shit because it is a description of an ethnic group.

There's no confusion to be had. It means English. There's no piece of paper, no birthplace, which means that you are English. It's a binary choice - same with Welsh, Scottish or Irish.

Holy shit, I went on a hunch!

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=English,British&year_start=1800&year_end=2000&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,English;,c0;.t1;,British;,c0

This shit. Look at the year it all slopes downwards.

What else happened in 1965?

Churchill died. The first migrants arrived on British soil.

Definitely, and most people I know identify like this. However refering to the whole as 'Brits' is still fitting as many of these concerns - like this draconian police policy - affect all the nations, and thus it is relevant to English, Welsh, Scottish and best Irish alike - thus Brit is a useful term.

I would like to see more English-only stuff, there's so much to work with. Not only the awesome and mysterious aesthetic of the original Anglo-Saxons (with figures like Alfred the Great, Offa of Mercia, etc), but you have the Crusader Kings (Edward I, Longshanks, Hammer of scots, Richard the Lionheart) and then the myriad great Kings who did battle against the Continent (Edward III, Henry V, Henry VIII). Then we have the Colonial period (Robert Clive, Arthur Wellesley, Horatio Nelson etc). England has amongst the richest and greatest history of any nation on the planet.

Of special import are Edward I (Longshanks, Hammer of the Scots) who enacted the Edict of Expulsion (1290) removing the Jews from the nation. Arthur Wellesley, the Duke of Wellington, hero of the battle of Waterloo also opposed the Jew.

What a load of absolute bullshit from a small brained imbecile.

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=England,Britain&year_start=1800&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,England;,c0;.t1;,Britain;,c0

And again for England/Britain.

Call us when you DOTR Silicon Valley. 'till then, keep sucking AIPAC cock, burger nigger.

Churchill set the ground work for it all.
The man was a monster who bought a legacy with the lives of the British peoples.

British people have always made jokes at their own expense, it's one of the defining personality traits of that ethnic group. Very morbid humour that laughs at it's own misfortunes while remaining other wise stoic . "Stiff upper lip" is what all British men used to be known for.

You have to understand that the 90s destroyed British identity. When globalisation hit the UK went from an isolated island to being a place with a very good economy to buy and sell in. While Japan was conquering the American markets with the NES, the UK had a booming computer games industry all of it's own. Kids would go "I need a computer for home work" and then proceed to make games on it then sell them. Every 16 year old autistic could make something and sell it, and they did. It was a booming industry and even spread out to Europe. Then the American market became available as travel became cheaper and mega publishers started to exist. Why appear to just the UK when you can appeal to all of the USA? As such every industry worth a damn in the UK shipped off it's talent to America. Game designers moved to LA, Seattle and San fran trannyland. The UK's ability to produce games simply got up and left which reduced the amount of production it could do. Since America was such a bigger market it also required more investment, in the PS1 era it took 1 million bucks to make a vidya and sell it, this is the cost of everything involved for an average game. No companies in the UK were big enough to fund that much upfront, there simply weren't enough people on the island to make it possible.

While this is vidya focused it applies to all industry in the UK. When you understand the Commodore 64, Amiga, NES and then PS1 market changes you understand why the UK is hollow. Globalisation allowed the British with talent to leave the country on mass, then they started using the UK as a shopping center rather than a factory which sold it's own goods.

The UK is the future of any country that isn't the USA or China. Globalization will steal all it's talent for bigger bucks else where

Adding more keywords in, holy shit, if I wasn't so lazy I'd make a thread.

In 1965, the use of both Britain and England went down significantly, halving it.

Yeah, but he was also adamantly anti-immigration and VERY influential.

As soon as he died, and dead men can't tell tales, they started shipping in Muslims.

They didn't want anybody to be able to rally people against it, so they waited for him to die.

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=England,Britain,UK,United Kingdom&year_start=1900&year_end=2017&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,England;,c0;.t1;,Britain;,c0;.t1;,UK;,c0;.t1;,United Kingdom;,c0

Look at this. Such a widespread change that both England and Britain were replaced with the UK.

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=England,Britain,UK,United Kingdom,&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=18&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,England;,c0;.t1;,Britain;,c0;.t1;,UK;,c0;.t1;,United Kingdom;,c0

It becomes even more exaggerated when changed to British English.

Up until that point, UK was NEVER used. It was unheard of.

And again, Racism/Racist.

1965, AGAIN.

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=racism,racist&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=18&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,racism;,c0;.t1;,racist;,c0

British people share the same ethnic group no matter the borders. It's an isolated country with very little stopping people moving through it. Scots and Welsh would move through England and vice versa. As an Ethnic group the UK whites are 40% "British" and 60% North West European. You will struggle to pick any single part of them into each of the nations because they all have such similar make ups

He was only influential after the second world war.
Between the wars the man was hated to the point where the navy and army wanted him to hang for treason.

Mate can you think of some "buzzwords"

Look at the links I've posted.

Look at the pattern. This shit is right infront of us, in 1965, as soon as he died and they started shipping this shit in, the English language CHANGED.

They introduced words like racist and racism, replaced England/Britain with UK and went all 1984.

It's right there, solid evidence that this change has occurred.

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Communist,&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=18&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Communist;,c0

I could really use a hand with this shit. Jesus christ this is terrifying.

I've always used the word British to refer to the race that populates the British Isles and which are divided further up into England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. Kind of like how Italian refers to Romans and Milanese and Calabrese and Sicilian etc.

Yeah, but British is a broken term - meaningless, because all it means is a piece of paper.

Yes but you're putting Churchill a fucking traitor on a pedestal as some kind of hero.
So fuck you and fuck the kikes.
Why worship a traitor then be surprised when people regard you as one?

I think it's shallow to call Churchill treacherous. In hindsight his actiions appear to be those of a traitor, but from reading his personal thoughts and knowing what happened in his life; it's fairly obvious that he wished that things would turn out differently.

The fact that he wanted war with Germany does not make him a traitor. At this point in history Britain was the world's super power and he wanted it to remain so. It was obvious to him, as it is to any one who takes a moment to think; that National Socialism would spell disaster for the Empire, just as Communism would. So he thought it best to nip the growing threat in the bud - in fact he wanted to go to war far before the war actually began in earnest. If Britain had stopped Hitler before they had an army, not only would the Empire have remained for a time and possibly been able to enact a rebirth - but Europe as a whole would never have been weakened by so disastrous a war, the USA would never have become a manufacturing powerhouse (it was because of the war that they put so much into their factories), France would still be relevant. With Britain not being bankrupted by the USA it would have been impossible for the Jews exert the power that they did - without the horrors of the long-lasting war the 60s kike-spawned hippy movement would never have taken off.

But Britain did wait before starting a war, Hitler became powerful, and white men slaughtered one-another and destroyed themselves. Yes, at this point it would have been better to side with Hitler - but Churchill thought the war would be over quickly. His descent into depression and alcoholism shows that he no doubt understood that he messed up, that countless British lives were now being sacrificed in the name of an Empire that would likely not be able to sustain itself. I imagine he was hoping beyond hope that everything would magically work out, and I can definitely relate to that kind of thinking and how it leads to an attachment to alcohol.

So Britain won the war, and Churchill no doubt hoped that everything would fix itself. But obviously it wouldn't. The Jews would continue to start revolutions in every British territory, and the USA would finance and arm them. Our so-called 'greatest allies' systematically destroyed the Empire, and Empire which Churchill had gambled the lives of our young on. No wonder he was depressed. I still do not think you can quite call him a traitor; you can call him an idiot and lay a lot of the blame on the outcome of his policies, but it does not seem to me that he wanted anything but the best for his nation.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/14/britons-still-live-in-anglo-saxon-tribal-kingdoms-oxford-univers/
You're wrong.

The guy was clearly in agony for the remaining years of his life, and VERY influential.

Post war Churchill was a broken man, and this is known, he wrote in his own book about his regrets.

Churchils history shows one thing and one thing only. His determination to buy a legacy for himself in war using the lives of others.

He got booted from his post as first lord of admiralty for this and was sent to die on the western front in order to stop the navy lynching him and anyone that tried to defend him.
Instead he managed to arrange circumstances that he got a lot more people killed to the point where the army wanted him dead.

After the war the interwar coalition agreement had his exclusion from it as a stated requirement.
The man was hated and politically toxic. Nobody would associate themselves with him.

He cut a deal with banks, communists and capitalists for continuation of war with Germany.
He promised them that the war would not end until Britain or Germany was destroyed in its entirety. He kept his promise at great cost to us all.

The man was a monster.

The only sad part is that his suffering was not prolonged and physical in addition to psychological.
There is no punishment that can possibly atone for his crimes.

You're missing the point. Direly.

The guy would have gutted those who pushed this shit on us, and despite what you say, the point is, he was a clearly respected figure at the time.

This all started after his death.

Thus, it must have been intentional. It must have been planned BEFORE his death, them knowing that he would be able to stop it.

He may have been able to. But he would not. Because he never gave two tugs of a dead dogs cock about anyone but himself nor anything but his legacy.

Stop fucking worshiping him.

Even were he ever inclined to help anyone but himself or not throw away our lives for his own benefit.
He's dead.
He's no longer relevant.

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Holocaust&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=18&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Holocaust;,c0

Then explain THIS. This is a real fucking nail in the coffin.

Think for a second what this actually means, then compare it to what the man himself wrote and said. He was a 'romantic' in the way the that Richard the Lionheart was. A man who believed in glory and heroism, in legendary exploits and inspiring stories. It is further made obvious by the fact that he wrote biographies of great British heroes before him, taking glee and inspiration from their exploits and no doubt wishing to emulate them.

Now obviously real life often doesn't work in the same way as stories do. A brave, stalwart and honourable man can be shot through the head and his potential never realised and never known. Churchill seems to me to have been one who sought to create a great monument history - something that to him was about the immortal heroism inherent in every man's psyche - but to the poor bastards under his command it was understand as a vain and selfish attempt at procuring a legacy.

I have no doubt that many of us here are similarly romantically inclined. Many believe in true justice and heroism and dream of the day that we can make our mark on history. Many of us will die unheard of, our beliefs, our ideals, our desires never known to the world. If we have our final victory then no doubt we will be hailed as righteous heroes who had our eyes set on the divine. If we fail we will be reviled as selfish villains, deluded with power fantasies.

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Death camp&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Death camp;,c0

I should make a thread when I've had a cup of tea.

No he admired that these people were remembered for so long and so well.
That's what he wanted for himself. The one thing that terrified Churchill more than anything was to be forgotten.
So he worked to ensure he never would be. He got what he wanted. And it cost the lives of hundreds of thousands of his own people.

He never had a redeeming feature of any sort.
He served the jews willingly to get what he wanted.

so it is now illegal to criticize religion or just the sand nigger cult?

I guess we'll never know. My point was that the accusations leveled at him would be the same regardless of whether he was, as I suggested, a romantic who believed in glory and heroism - or if he was a selfish fool who sought only personal admiration.

We'll never know his true beliefs, but I think there's a hell of a lot of evidence to suggest he was doing what he thought was best - and that his descent into depression and alcoholism shows that he realised that reality was not playing out the way it would in a story book, and that he was fully aware that it was because of his own head-strong policies that Britain was now in the hands of semites and americans, its son slain and its future dark.

No he was the Tony Blair of his era.
That or he was a complete and utter retard and should have been killed on that basis alone.

He was certainly an idiot, or at least had very bad intel. Remember they thought WW2 would be over by Christmas.

The fact that he was so vehemently against multiculturalism, immigration and islam definitely means one cannot see him as a Tony Blair. I'm not trying to defend what he did, I just think the term traitor shouldn't be thrown around lightly. I see his story more as a tragedy where his decisions all back-fired and he ended up destroying his dreams as opposed to achieving them; in the process slaughtering our sons and sealing our Empire's demise.

If your ideas were true then it is hard to imagine why he would have been depressed. Why would he have been a broken man after WW2 when he had achieved his 'great victory'? Surely he was depressed because he knew the great sacrifice of Britain had all been for nothing - less than nothing even, it had actively benefited the jews and americans, who rather than being thankful for the efforts of Britain instead chose to spit on her dying body and further butcher what remained.

It's always been oppressive regardless of the prevailing ideology of the time. I'm Scottish, we are a defeated people. It's pathetic the Uk population only exist to obey rules and keep our mouths shut. We've never had a true revolution so their is no rebel spirit in our cultural psyche. Apathy is the prevailing feel among the populace. No bully pls.

Hardly.
Churchill took over on the promise of continued war. He knew what was going to happen.

And I'd wager he was depressed because he realised that a legacy can't make you happy.

Defeated? Bollocks. You were bought. Literally purchased because you couldn't handle running your own finances (still can't)
We were conquered. Hence why we don't get free money in huge quantities from the English.

Fair point. I agree we do need to be cut off financially. It's the best thing for us. Scotlands a black hole financially, especially in snp's hands. It's infantilising living off daddy England.

Do you know how many different people around the world the Scottish have defeated? The Scottish were an integral part of the British Empire's military. If you would stop demonising the Empire you would have more right to military pride than probably any other nation on the planet.

Here's a tale for you (feels weird being an Englishman trying to inspire a Scot, heh);
The Thin Red Line in the battle of Balaclava. This is where the US got the idea of the 'thin blue line', a blatant rip off of a rather great and hilarious British victory over a Russian cavalry force. Sir Colin Campbell was leading a force of around 550 Scots, the Sutherland Highland 93rd Regiment. Now old Sir Colin didn't really respect the Russian cavalry - in fact he thought they were so pathetic that upon sighting them coming towards his riflemen (a unit notably weak to cavalry charges), he did not see the need to have his men form into four lines, or a square, or any other defensive formation - but instead had them in the generic position - a 2 deep firing line (hence the Thin Red Line) and told them: "There is no retreat from here, men. You must die where you stand."
The Russian cavalry charged forward and were struck by several volleys, taking significant damage. Upon nearing the line the Russian officer was so confused by lack of formation that he decided that the whole scenario must have been a trap, and called off the charge before ever striking a Scotsmen, and ran away whilst the Highlands continued to pepper them with fire. Some even began to chase the horsemen, but Sir Colin stopped them with a cry of "93rd, damn all that eagerness!
Apparently Sir Colin Campbell was right in his assessment of Russian cavalry incompetency (the battle of Balaclava also included the famous 'charge of the Light Brigade' and 'charge of the Heavy Brigade' - the whole thing is a testament to British and Russian bravery, and their leader's incompetency).

Oh yes, let's just forget about that time we cut the King's head off. And the time we forced the King to come to terms and enact Common Law. And the time Owain Glyndwr nearly conquered England. And the time Robert the Bruce took the battle to Bannockburn.

There is a rife history of rebellion in every nation in Britain, though admittedly the Welsh and Scots only had limited success. It still exists in your psyche though.

The problem is the Scots can't run a country.
You don't need to be cut off financially, you need to be cut off from political power.

Also remember the national animals of Scotland and Cymru.
For Scotland its the unicorn, a creature that defines pride and resistance.
For Cymru its the dragon, an uncontrollable force of nature.

If there are any budding artists here I'd love for someone to create a new 'British' emblem incorporating the white worm of the English, the red dragon of the Welsh and the unicorn of the Scots.

(The lions come from the Normans if anyone doesn't know)

Fuck off. The "French" (((Revolution))) was a precursor to the "Russian" (((Revolution))).

I think the word you're looking for is 'unintelligible'

Please do.

I appreciate this. Makes me feel good and kinda retarded for my previous lack of understanding of history.

That's a really hard pill to swallow for Scotland to swallow at this point. Things are worse since we've had a parliament. My generation have been indoctrinated from birth via school/society too see Scottish independence or at least more devolution towards us a great thing.

The UK is long past due for a bloody revolution.
KILL THE QUEEN!
KILL PARLIAMENT!
KILL THE LORDS!
KILL ALL MUDSLIMES AND KIKES!

Why not both?

Exactly. If you're going to post on Goybook while living in Airstrip One, you better be behind a good number of layers of opsec.

Its mindless fun and it is only common in English pubs making fun of a bad situation and a failure to hold a glass, don't be a cunt.

because he couldn't kill more brits and germans for kikes

Cover up your ugly face, you scare small children.

That's my bump for this buuuuuullshit.

Yeah, ok, I believe you. But no one needs Jesus or some form of government or a 'leader' of any type to stand up for themselves and their family and their neighbours. It's not the absence of the things you mentioned that have made them cucks. What is? I'd suggested media and chemicals. Shit foodstuffs, poison water and daily aerial spraying whatever the fuck is going on there.

Oh they'll never make it illegal to criticize Christianity. As an atheist the moment I started criticizing Islam and the vastly different reception that got was one of my very first babby redpills. Quickly realized I'd been being a useful idiot for a long time.

Your a peasant what do you expect? Not being rude but in your country that's what you allow yourselves to be until that changes you are not free have no rights and are there to serve the state. Sorry that this is happening but your people allowed it to

The British and German police are enemies of the white race tbh, I've never heard of them doing anything good ever

They don't fight crime, they fight white people

Update:

You poor, foolish goy.

I’m an Englishman; my people conquered the globe from our tiny Island. We commanded the world’s greatest navy; we subjutavistockd entire continents simultaneously and so hard that centuries after our retreat those same impotent peoples still complain. Others tried to emulate our endeavors but none had the same success. We have innovated and become noteworthy in everything we have ever attempted, and have done so with blind indifference to the opinions of all those around us. We have achieved more in single weekends than some primitive nations have in their entire history.

With the history of my people in mind it stands to perfect reason that we would now be leading the charge in all that is wrong with this Modern world. Surveillance, suppression, globalism, self mutilation, some nations may have become fine-tuned in specific areas of such wickedness but the English have assumed the position of dominance once again, dominance of it’s own people, of attempting to destroy itself. We allow the rape and torture of our own children and then arrest them for complaining. Top that, seriously try and top it. You can’t it is unthinkable and totally evil, yet it is a good example of English always going to the absolute extremes.

But just as we become truly great at all that which makes our own lives truly miserable we to will become great, lead the charge in ending it also. Just as some other peoples are getting going in enslaving their own people we will turn in a sharp right angle and will start marching in the opposite direction. We will lock entire groups of people into stadiums and we will burn them to death drinking in their cries as they perish. We will send those who we begged onto our Island away again. We shall probably sink their ships before they disappear into the horizon because we are English.

I’m an Englishman and even alone, odds stacked against me, armies of evil galloping across my Island, I would be a fool to abandon hope. Try and I might I can find no record to suggest that I will not overcome and probably in a most brutal and satisfying manner.

Have you people really not realized it yet? The UK is Zionism's test chamber. This is where they test all their tricks before pushing them into bigger prey.
The whole world will be like this if the kikes aren't exterminated soon.

Bongs are nothing but lab rats and they don't even know it

What makes you think we are stupid? There are many reasons to dislike us (we have never and will never care for the opinions of others) but we are far from stupid.

That would be the fact that you keep letting it happen and never do anything but larp online about muh navy muh empire while the jew slaughters you, you sad stupid and pitiful cucks

Every single American with a Twitter account, post as much anti-Muslim material as you can before you get banned, and pretend to be from the UK while doing so.

As I said in my previous post, we are a people of absolute extremes. You wouldn’t understand it.

I wonder what happens when you do this. Does twitter get a subpoena from UK police?

The PIRA bomb makers were the only ones with any balls, fucking britbong cucks just lay down for this shit.

Hmmm. Let's see…
Britain First. Actively attacking islam .
EDL. BNP. NF. NA. Actively fighting Antifa. (yes some are kike infested but so is more or less every group in the world, including Trump, including Orban's cabinet - there are still regular people joining these groups and doing something)
UKIP. Won European election. Forced the two mainstream parties to offer referendums, and now both promise to secure Brexit. Actually got votes unlike every other anti-EU 'fringe' party in Europe. Wilders lost, Le Pen lost, AFD are a joke.
Brexit. We actually achieved it.
10,000 man march through London in opposition to islam and political correctness.
Another huge demonstration planned for October.

Seriously, what is the rest of the world doing? The USA has done a little bit with their 'patriots' fighting Antifa, but otherwise they seem mostly passive and are just relying on Trump who may or may not be a kike.

Outside of Poland and Hungary the rest of Europe has done nothing. The English have numerous successes despite being comparatively small in number and despite having a more draconian and efficient 'authorities'. Now I don't want to be too harsh to the other nations, we are all in this together. The kikes want us all dead. But if you're going to judge us, then maybe try not being hypocrites.

"It is better to loose and never submit than succeed and laurel in ones past" Józef Piłsudski.

Britain already made a push to get of the E.U, America elected Trump, and the Central European Union that consists of Czechs, Slovaks, Hungarians and Poles berates it and its laws weekly, don't let ONE minor victory slip, don't ignore it but don't champion it as your destination, keep on pushing lads, all six of us have got it, we should cooperate more and boost eachother politically.

britbong…i… is this real life?

Thanks for this, user. This is quite the interesting red pill.

I can see why the god of chaos hates the queen of sitting around with her hat collection all day, but that's a strange fetish user.

Man those brits must have it good if they can afford to pour their resources into meme policing in such an era.

This fucking picture is so accurate it hurts.

The very least you can do is use Faceberg's hidden site instead. Suspicious, but better than nothing.

dafuq?

All you churchill cock suckers need to learn he and his jew enablers are the prime reason for ww2 and England being faggots to Germany regardless.

have the full

What's the point of Brexit if your very police is more cucked than Sweden?

Can you give recent examples of this "no need" actually working on a nation-wide scale? Because not even the Burgers could find their balls until somebody found their balls for them.

Why didn't you record this shit?

Thats the kind of insane rants that could destroy her career forever, get her kicked out of her cushy gov job and get you a pass since after that shit nobody is going to want to mess with you and get smeared/compared with that crazy cunt

See now you're being retarded, you have ZERO chance in court because they control the courts get it? all you're going to get is your life slowly destroyed on the media as they "cover" your case

Then you get to go to jail and get your shit stolen (sorry, "reposesed") by the state

Don't be an idiot, just fucking record this bitch, try to get her to sperg out on video and then spread it everywhere

hey dude, same shit happened to me, I got raided and arrested over complaining over the lack of police attention to terrorists and hate preachers. I have done my own investigation on the police here and even had to get my own legal team to help me out. Turns out the police abuse PACE acts, Freedom of Expression acts and Equality acts of 2010, play those cards at them and they back off. Get any media attention and talk to a legal them, I fucking hate the police.

Being a subjutavistockd people for almost a millenia and being forced to participate in somebody elses war doesn't means you weren't defeated

It means you were defeated so hard you became somebody else's bitch to go and die in their wars

You're basically northern ukranians, with the difference that at least they managed to get rid of the russians

But scotts on the other hand are so utterly cucked they even voted to stay and keep being england's bottom bitch

Seriously cunt, nobody cares that you got dragged around to every bullshit conflict the limeys started, it only makes you look worse

Scotland was the last country to join the Union.

Why? Trade. Simple as that. England got into the colony game, and Scotland didn't (Nova Scotia came too late) - England was rich, Scotland was poor and they decided that it was better to merge.

Scotland (SCOTLAND, not Ireland) is by all measures THE single most innovative country on the planet.

No other country even comes close in terms of science and technology, except for countries twenty times the size of it, and England.

Scotland invented:

The Radio

The telephone

Radar (joint effort)

The fucking TRACTOR beam (microscopic level, but still impressive)

Surgical anaesthesia

Antibiotics (Penicillin)

Radiation therapy

Refrigerator

Toilets. Scotland invented the fucking toilet.

The Bolt action rifle, and smooth-bore cannon

Fucking electricity

Basically, Scotland was not only part of the Union, but the "missing link" which allowed Britain to excel.

That's what pisses me off about internal conflict in Scotland against the indigenous Scots.

Listen to what Celtic says about them.

This picture could also get you arrested under the UK's "Extreme Porn" act.
And you'd better hope the depicted daughter is supposed to be over 18, or the "Dangerous Cartoons Act" (yes, it is actually called that) will be having a word…

That is a good line.

Despite faggots like this, I have been shitposting hard against these kike poleeease from burgerland, where they can't do shit.

As someone of Scots-Irish descent, I can safely say that the Scotch-Irish are some of the worst people I have ever met.

During the "Independence" referendum, it was spearheaded by the Scotch-Irish.

ANYBODY who says that Scotland is worse off is full of shit. Scotland is an amazing country with some of the best people around. But coupled with the manpower and aggression of the English, they spearheaded the Union's might and turned it into the biggest Empire in the history of the world.

ANY intelligent Scot knows this. That the Union was a joint effort and seriously impressive.

However, due to mistreatment of the other country in the Union (Ireland) the Scotch-Irish organisations have nothing but the worst intentions for both Scottish and English alike.

Not only that, but it goes something like this:

"Tiocfaid Ar La sing up the 'ra!"

"Fuck off back to Ireland then"

"OMG RACISM WE'RE JUST AS SCOTTISH AS YOU"

Not quite accurate.
You see the union didn't exist prior to Scotland and England merging.
Cymru was conquered and ruled. We didn't get any real recognition for a long time.

At the time both nations had the same king. Whose family held the thrones of England and Scotland separately.
Scotland did try getting in on the colonialism game, but it failed. It failed repeatedly and dramatically but most importantly expensively.
Scotland bankrupted itself on repeated poorly conceived colonial adventures.

So their king seeing an opportunity to simplify his affairs arranged for England to pay off Scotlands debts in exchange for the two merging into a single nation. Thus creating the United Kingdom. The parliaments united into the British parliament we sort of know today and the king laughed his royal arse off because his life had gotten easier.
And the Scots have bitched ever since.

That being said it clearly worked out well for everyone.
But the Scots are fucking useless at running a country.

They ain't Scots though.

Pay close attention to who's bitching.

Look at the last names.

You know, before I looked into it, I believed all the shit about Catholic persecution in Scotland.

I've been doing this ever since I found out about rape gangs which got off without even a slap on the wrist and even got covered up to prevent rayseezm like Rotherham. I just run a random name generator, pick something that sounds English enough, pick a town I "live" in by pointing at a map of the UK while having my eyes closed and then go to town by either shitposting against Islam or even in some cases directly taunting the police. Since they don't care about solving actual crime, I hope to waste as much police time and resources as possible by sending them on wild goose chases against ebil white raysees that don't even exist.

I'd say Britain is one part of the zionist test chamber.
-Sweden with mass migration, forcing the native ethnicity into a minority and having the government constantly cuck out as hard as possible.
-Britain with police surveillance and draconian "hate speech" laws which essentially operate on hearsay and witch-hunting. Also a disarmed population. Our gun laws were actually pretty lax prior to 1980, but the Hungerford Massacre and later Dunblane school shooting caused them to be clamped down hard. The UK never had the gun-ownership culture the US did, so when they did come for our guns, they were given up without much of a fight. 20/20 hindsight and all that.
-South Korea with (I hear) feminist insanity and extreme internet censorship
-Canada with a Prime Minister who talks like a Tumblrina
Now imagine the horrifying picture of all of these aspects combined into one, by force if necessary. Which country would they inflict this upon? I'm looking westward… whatever Trump is, you may have saved yourselves from more pain than you imagine.

I feel its important that we maintain a rivalry between us all- the English, Scottish and Welsh. But it is truly sad that the respect for one-another seems to have entirely dissipated. Studying history it becomes painfully obvious, especially in regards to military expeditions, that both the Scots and the Welsh (hell even the Irish too) were great soldiers. The renowned Welsh Guard and the Highland Regiments struck fear into the hearts of our enemies. Though this should not at all be seen as saying that the English weren't any good in a fight as they certainly were. The point is that our ancestors fought and died as brothers, and conquered the whole world together. Of course they mock each other and would always seek to outdo each other - that was part of the glory of the Empire, a rivalry that kept each of us our own toes and constantly improving.

It is truly sad that it all got replaced with petty hatred, and how our populaces each became naught but drunken, drug-addled strumpets.

A good point. A nation cannot stand divided - and having two different religions, even if they are similar in many ways - will always result in hostility and conflict. Each one trying to gain the upper hand against the other. Obviously this means we must remove all trace of the heathen, the jew and the muslim - but the Papist is also not to be trusted. JFK, who started the shitskin invasion of the USA - was a Papist. Tony Blair, who essentially started the shitskin invasion of the UK (it had existed before but in far, far, FAR smaller numbers) was a Papist. Never trust the Papist!

This should be a movie bra, too bad it's really life.

JFK's death is what opened the floodtavistocks, same with Churchill's.

They didn't defeat the old order, they just waited for them to die and replaced them.

The shady shit surrounding Dunblane is sealed for 100 years.

Thomas Hamilton's gun license was sired by the CHIEF OF NATO IN EUROPE.

Second in command to the entire of NATO stepped in when Hamilton's gun license was refused.

To add:

Scotland lacked much of the resources and labour to truly capitalise on their people's inventions.

The town of Stockport, Manchester, really shows this. Despite many of the engineers being Scottish, the men who pulled it off on the ground were Northern English.

London had fuck all to do with it and was barely a power - just a political base in the South.

It's why Manchester is the "Backup" and not Birmingham.

Despite being bigger, Birmingham doesn't have the physical strength which Manchester has, and if London were to fall, the government would continue in Manchester.

This is a bit like the difference between Edinburgh and Glasgow.

Glasgow was a city built on the water - the first iron and steel ships set sail from Glasgow, and despite popular belief, it was Scotland which hailed a lot of the intelligence of the Empire, not London.

Fertile grounds in the North of England lead to two factors:

The knowledge and the muscle to fight the entire planet.

This is why the UK's only rivals were countries twice the size of it. Germany with it's 90 million in the Second World War (UK's 40) and France with it's 60,000,000 during the age of exploration (England's 20-30,000,000)

And as a final point, Britain didn't enter the Second World War for any moral reasons, nor did it pretend to.

It had an alliance to Poland, which it defended to the last breath.

Britain's army was the most advanced - not Germany's - however it was significantly outmatched on the ground by the well-resourced Germans.

In the air and at sea, however, Britain had every advantage. When supplies were equal, Britain's advancements came to power and it won in almost every conflict where dry land wasn't a factor.

To add to that, if France had lasted longer, than Britain would have been able to call much more of its resources which were tied up overseas - which would have ended the war before Barbarossa. Which would then have been immediately spearheaded by the UK AND Germany.

Instead, as we know, those resources were used to assist the war in the East - which ended up supporting a much bigger threat to us than the Germans (who had no intention of ill will against the English, and instead simply wanted to dethrone us, not destroy)

Which is why for the 20 years after the Second World War ended, Britain had guns pointed in every direction and developed our own nuclear weapons (with the help of South Africa and Australia)

Britain was the "Third" in the Cold War, and was attacked from both sides. Which is where this shit comes from - the parasites which attacked the USA also attacked Britain, but Britain was also under attack from the USA and USSR at the same time.

I've been shockingly late with my reading around all of this, but apparently when Poland was defeated, Hitler offered them "the most generous peace deal in history".
I wonder when this was, and if it ties up with apparent British hesitation, and also with the retreat of a little-known French invasion of Germany right at the start of the war. Italy didn't throw in with Germany right away, either.
Was Hitler's peace offer actually close to ending the war? Did it cause other nations to hesitate? And (((who))) pushed to continue the fighting? (well, we know what kind of people, but the particular names would be revealing. I suspect they start with R). That peace offer is, of course, deeply memory-holed, but it is interesting that the French invasion is also memory-holed, as is exactly why the British, despite declaring war to "protect Poland", instead just sat around in France waiting for the Germans to attack.

Deeply memory holed too is Britain's objectives for Germany, which were simply:

"Do not get richer than us"

Hitler didn't want a war with us. That's very well known.

Meanwhile, in Brighton.

The curse of post-modernism strikes again. They interpret history through the lens of today - so they ask; why would Britain be involved in a war with Germany? Must be because they love themselves some kikes or slavs.

.. Nah. It was about maintaining British supremacy. Post-modernism is one of the more vile kike doctrines to go mainstream, it distorts everything and deceives everyone.

Just what do these retards think will happen once "refugees" and other muslims take over? Do they want to get thrown off buildings? Is that what they want?

I feel like if there was a joint operation against the USSR, the cold war would have been between Germany and Britain.

Which would have severely Nazified Britain, turning it into an impressive situation.

Would love to make a game like that.

It is not our responsibility to understand the ill mind, simply to lock it away from society lest its plague spread.

oops too late.

not test chamber, headquarters.

What's in the Embed?

cool, thanks user.

Does Private Eye get in trouble for satire?

I think an American-German Cold War would have been more likely

Just imagine what's it like to be a school boy in the UK.

Not necessarily.

If Britain and Germany had allied, America would be isolationist.

A little bit like how China is now, but with less Chinks.

Effectively, Britain as a whole is Tzeentch.

Libera me from hell, a song from Gurren Laggan that features the line "Do the impossible, see the invisible, row row, fight the power."

so what's stopping us from doxing her and sending ten thousand dildos to her house

Double-dubs of perception.

This is why channels like Colin Flaherty are so important. Day after day, he's posting videos that give the lie to the bullshit narrative about niggers being normal humans who are just trying to get by in a rayciss country. Instead, regular exposure pulls back the curtain and reveals a one-sided so far :^) race war in every city. You can't be subscribed to that kind of thing without learning to see niggers and their kike handlers as a deadly enemy who is eating your civilization like fried chicken.

Brits need an equivalent version who can daily hammer home how pakis and nignogs are destroying a thousand-year-old culture on behalf of the yids. Preferably a creator who doesn't go to fucking prison for spreading hate facts.

Not a Brit, and this honestly isn't intended as a slight against them, but in my experience the legacy of the class system in their heads is still very, very, very strong.

If their betters shake their heads and tut tut tut when they express pride in their land and people, then the majority of Brits will gasp and look down, horrified at having made a faux pas. They take their lead from whomever they have identified as "above" them. It's one of the reasons they usually become unbearable cunts when given any level of authority - part of them figures that they're the upper crust now and expects the same deference.

I hear that said about Sweden all the time, and there's no end to be seen to them sliding down the pozhole.

With what? Assault spoons? If they're not banned yet, they soon will be.

fucking this

I wrote that!
Gotta love that feeling when you see someone screencapped something you wrote

Yeah thats the song.

Well said. The hyper-stratified class thing really did the Brits in. Well, it never was an unified country in the first place, but a small Norman conquering crust dominating what FOR THEM were a foreign, inferior people. In that sense Britain actually maintained a quasi-racialist caste system.

Well, let's see you use one "legally" on a nigger.

My distant relative was Thomas Blood, the only person in history to steal the crown jewels of England. If he would have gotten away with it I'd be ruling you dense cunts with an iron fist right now.

Zimzam did, and he's an anomaly in regards to the prosecution

Not at all how it works anymore. If anything the upper classes are demonised and it counts against them when trying to get into politics or high positions. Obviously a lot still are from the upper classes, but they deliberately hide their backgrounds and talk like a 'commoner' so that people will be more supportive of them.

If you want proof go and watch videos of Mogg. Mogg is actually pretty great but many people dismiss him instantly because of his posh voice.

You're the hero we need.

Why not? You accept the rule of ZOG who robs you rapes you and fills your country with ugly diseased barbarians.

Only because people believe it is fair and just.

Well lad I guess they can be proud of their grandfathers stopping the Germans from taking over their country. Kek.

I'm Murrican, but I remember that song from the glorious 80s. It broke my heart out then, and it breaks it now.

It's funny how your capacity to feel only grows with age.

Indeed. There is some cause for hope. YOUR COUNTRY, MY COUNTRY, OUR COUNTRY
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=your country, our country, my country&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=18&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,your country;,c0;.t1;,our country;,c0;.t1;,my country;,c0

But more confirmation MIGRATION
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=migration&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=18&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,migration;,c0

Want it to be sadder?

Look at where the Rapinghams are.

Sorry (you)ing myself

It gets better. This is Shoah in Hebrew

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=שואה&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=9&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,שואה;,c0

More mentions in 1918 than any year until 1975.

Also GLOBAL PROBLEM, LOCAL PROBLEM shows a bit of a pattern too.
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=global problem,local problem&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,global problem;,c0;.t1;,local problem;,c0

Actually the lion is a very bad idea. Have a lion ever lived in Great Britain ?
The lion have been used by the (teutonic Battenberg/Saxe-Cobourg-Gotha house) royal family because it represent the lion of the tribe of Judah, from the 12 jewish lost tribes. If you studied anglo-israelism, you would know the british royalty are LARPing as jews, and to be more accurate, they think they are from the lineage of Solomon. Why do you think they were the ones signing the Balfour declaration ?

Migration does but the others not so much.

1963-6 is when it all started across the entire world.

Here's Aboriginal:

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Aboriginal&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=18&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Aboriginal;,c0

Native American

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Native American&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=18&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Native American;,c0

Cannabis/Marijuana

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Cannabis,marijuana&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=18&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Cannabis;,c0;.t1;,marijuana;,c0

Drug

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Drug&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=18&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Drug;,c0

Painkiller

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Painkiller&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=18&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Painkiller;,c0

Some of the MORE stark ones:

GLOBAL COMMUNITY

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Global community&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Global community;,c0

Exploit

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Exploit&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Exploit;,c0

Empire

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Empire&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Empire;,c0

And possibly a strange, altered work:

Death camp. Which spikes up from NOTHING and remains at a consant level for half a decade, then disappears to ZERO again.

Can someone screengrab these things? I don't have the proper equipment or willpower to turn identifying information off.

There seems to be a four year gap between the actual date and "shown" date

Which, since most of these push it to the late 60s, it means around 1962-5 when these things changed.

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Apartheid,&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Apartheid;,c0

Apartheid

And I know that because I searched "September 11th"

Some paki fuck is going to murder him in his cell.

I really hope to see Faceberg crash in my life. It really should have happened already, but for some reason normies just can't give it up like all the previous fads.
< You wouldn't share intimate details of your life with this creep; so why do you do so on Facebook.com

I don't use faceberg, so I'm not familiar with the content, but what level of truth are we talking about here? T_D sort of memes?

Holy FUCK.

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Autism&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Autism;,c0

Autism, practically unheard of until AFTER THE SECOND WORLD WAR.

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Behavioural disorder&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Behavioural disorder;,c0

Behavioural disorder.

Again, unheard of until the 1960s.

Hate speech and hate crime:

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Hate speech,hate crime&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Hate speech;,c0;.t1;,hate crime;,c0

I feel as though this wasn't the intended purpose of the Google Ngram Viewer.

And that feels so good.

Genocide:

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=genocide&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,genocide;,c0

(((Holy shit! What happened in the 1960's?!)))

so again, why aren't we hitting this bitch back?

JFK and Churchill died. First waves of migrants into Europe started.

A good twenty years after WWII, so that whole "Post war labour shortage" was just as much bollocks then, as it is now.

The fuck's with the blue text?

You need to look into UNESCO. See the evolution of the four statements on race, as they progressively refined their definitions.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Race_Question

Formatting your text in three sets of (((parenthesis))) allows you to call out (((them))). It's blue and white, like the Israeli flag.

(((You can also combine it with redtext to bold it and make it larger.)))

The == have to be on the outside, sandwiching the (((/))). Also has to be its own line like regular redtext.

Mate I can't even do my own screenshots, can we leave the computer part to some other user who isn't barebacking Holla Forums as we speak?

Any good sources to read desu that illustrate how the french revolution was another jewish trick? I get the napoleonic wars but not the revolution itself.

My arms literally dropped when I read this.

To be fair, of course, it *was* written in the '70s. But I doubt that a statement made today would be any different.

I've been seeing the same thing happen in France too.
They used to make good food, now it all garbage. Their language is getting butchered by the street slangs emerging from the ghettos, their cities are filled with post-modern architecture making historical cities look bland and assimilated to the very concrete it's build upon.
To top it off immigrants are shitting up everything with crime and islam.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like those frogs a bit but I would still have had some respect if not for this shit.

I know it's already obvious to most on here but it's all according to (((plan))) to destroy Western cultures.

>books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Holocaust&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=18&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,Holocaust;,c0

Wow, pure marketing because look at how "death camp" though was a common term since the 40's.

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=death camp&year_start=1900&year_end=2008&corpus=18&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,death camp;,c0

I think 'Neil Alger-Hilton' would be a nice name to have.

never forget that according to their plans, France and Russia were the 2 firsts countries needed to be destroyed first to dismantle christianity and then implement the NWzOg.

They destroyed the french ideologically first during the revolution, using it as a platform to spread from their lodges their satanic illuminism through proto-marxism (jacobinisme, communards,etc..) : the DDHC 'humanists' ideals. This plague then reached Russia, where they applied the same methods, ending with the same result : monarchy wiped, communism installed.
Exactly the same kikes behind, same pattern, same end. Now they are destroying it physically, swarming it with subhumans and selling it parts by parts to petro-monarchs and chineses billionaires.
France also had to be destroyed because it's the Daughter of the Holy Church, and because they have the remains of Mary Madgalene (the arms are at the Vezelay's abbaye and the head is at Saint Maximim's crypt), who started the Merovingians royal lineage in the illuminati fairy tale story. Also because the holy baptism of Clovis (first french king) sealed the eternal alliance between the Christ and the Frankish realm (the french king was named 'Lieutenant du Christ').
Russia also have a special relationship with christianity, who is pissing the kikes off since centuries, but i don't have time to tell you this story now, i will do later.
It's about time for them to install the 'final' version of the NWO, not all is lost, but we have few time remaining before the "great red opera' starts.

The police don't even need to go through Facebook to get his information. If he used his real name and picture they can cross-reference that with passport and other records.

Stop black pilling faggot.

>said the ameri(((cut))) with a jew loving president who's fooled the entire population

Get rid of the Royal Parasites and they might have a chance. Brits have been cucked for hundreds of years and are backward because they still worship the Royal Family.

Still trying the same old tricks?

Leaf, here. I don't laugh at the UK. I get fucking enraged at the powerlessness of their people and I get fucking terrified because I feel that same powerlessness as I watch migrant fuck after migrant fuck enter my beloved country.

Yesterday, some piece of shit wearing a PARKA in 25°C (77°F) heat came up to me and said "You got 10 dollahs for me, bruddah?" I said "No. I and I'm NOT your brother." This was near an "Immigration Help" office run by our cucked government. I can only hope that the parka means that, when the actual cold comes, he'll fucking die or run for home. I'll settle for him heading to the States to be butchered by some other "bruddahs" who don't want him getting into their gibs.

Note the scat theme, presented in the most disgusting and unpleasant manner possible.
Note the clumsy, amateurish shoop, with lack of perspective and failed proportions, to say nothing of the completely blank background and the Star of David that actually crosses the line of the subject's arm.
Note the vile, vicious hatred in this meme, all of it unfocused and blind. This meme hates, but it doesn't really know how or why. It is unfocused rage at the world for not being jam-packed with filthy kikes.

You, my dear sir, are a Jew. This meme is proof of it. No gentile would produce this; we would be either incapable of caring and hating this much, or we would be angry enough to invest in a proper composition. This is the work of the Jew. Again, the checklist, for you newfaggots who might not have the best Jewdar:

Stop.

It doesn't matter. They can't help themselves.

The British are getting exactly what they fought for. Hitler offered them peace, and they firebombed Dresden. One should hold no more sympathy for the British than one does for the the Israelis.

This is why the USA needs a northern wall as well. Maybe with some confusing one way doors that open to Canada but can not be opened from Canada

Germany also bombed London.

Turnabout is fair play.

The actual red pill about the Second World War is that the only two countries which you can clearly state had justified goals were Britain and Germany. And those were the two which lost the most.

Fug. This reminds me of an old incident in a town near where I live some umpteen years ago.
>mayor boasts about spending serious taxpayer $$$ on a new hi-def for the time monitoring system set up around the town square

What about being unironically the most productive, brave and industrious people hitherto seen on planet Earth?

Should you wear political/christian apparel irl?

My stepmother got me an Infowars shirt tbh.

Not getting at least trips on that is practically a Gematria crime.

Whew lad! That almost makes 1970s East Berlin seem likeable.

Friendly reminder that Scotland is the reason the entire UK cuckolded themselves into disarmament as hardcore as they have, and that Scotland just recently passed a law catagorizing pellet air guns as firearms requiring government approval to own, giving them the strictest gun control victim and bad goy disarmament laws in the entirety of that retardedly pozzed country.

…which means living abroad and never visiting. How much credibility could such a person muster? How well could he keep in touch with the reality on the ground?

Is anyone suprised

Meanwhile you have a shitskin running your capital city and white citizens getting arrested for not being brainwashed.
Not even Sweden is this fucked.

You know how Holla Forums jumped all over Sandy Hook?

Did you ever look into Dunblane?

Trips don't lie. Check'em!

Theres no longer any hope for bongs, they officially died a decade ago, all thats left is the rotting corpse of their architecture and storefronts, things that will be slowly eroded away as the last remaining white brits die off and are systematically replaced by muslims.

fuck off with your yew number magic

Interesting info user. Thank you. Also look up his (((trade))) during the Boer war. He was captured by the boers but instead of being held a prisoner, was released by prominent leaders of the Boer camp. There was some definite kikery or even, if I may be so bold as to say, some falseflagging. Interesting nonetheless. Guy was most likely the same as the fuckerbergs and musk's of today. They're groomed for their positions. Just because it happened a long time ago, doesn't mean that they were using control mechanisms, etc.

Capped for posterity

Muslims don't own or have any real power in the west, especially over the police. Top kikes in order to to avoid getting in prison for crimes they commit take over police with freemasonry. Those police chiefs that don't accept bribes have been convinced through some cultist bullshit and promotions to give Muslims the same police immunity that Jews get as some form of misdirection, since because the people have become more aware of Jewish supremacy and privilege. The biggest Islamic attacks are false flags anyways. (see upcoming eclipse.)
All this media and news of protecting Muslims from legal repercussions does is just directing attention away from the real (((root cause of the problem))).

Rotherhams are bad enough, but female Rotherhams instill true horror in me.

Britfag here living in Cymru, the state of things at the moment are terrible, no one has any sense of identity or pride in themselves or their nation and simply wageslave all day and drink or do drugs at night. There is fucking AntiFa graffiti in my town which has been there for about 3-4 months now; completely unaddressed by the local council. This country is a breeding ground for communist thought due to the lack of national identity, especially with young people (high school age through to mid 20s, and even oldfags my own father included); and they don't even try to hide it, Nazi is a dirty word here and it's isn't uncommon to see these limp wristed faggots walking around talking about their AntiFa meetups, bashing the fash etc. Degeneracy is rife, you can expect to see at least 10 smackheads within 5 minutes of leaving your house, it's not uncommon to see hypodermic needles about the place and these scummy cunts wandering around off their heads smoking legal highs, but the police don't do a single thing about it and normalfags just cross to the other side of the road when they see them. Pikeys and other such shitheads are free to go where they want and terrorize people for shits and giggles and again, the police and local council don't address this. I don't mean to spread black pills about this but unless there is radical change in public opinion there won't be this country is fucked. And the worst part is most people will just lie down and accept it.
excuse blogpost

Yet still, I can't figure out how Britain got so cucked. It's insanity for anyone to legitimately support Islam considering its own words and doctrine.

My condolences. But I still see the cycle of history, the great tuning. Hang in there.

Make that Japan and Germany, you fucking kike. You don't get to cry because your fight for muh liberty muh pakis muh democracy and muh freedom ended up costing you your homelands and your colonies after you bit off more than you could chew.

You're free to bash Christianity and Christians all you want in the UK, but if you criticize Judaism or Islam, Tolerance Police in full tac gear kick your door in and throw you into prison so a muzzie can shank you.

I honestly don't know how you lot haven't simply started pulling judges, politicians, and media personalities screaming out of their flats and just lynching them on the spot. It's open treason against the British people, only the traitors control all instruments of government.

Britain didn't fight Germany for ANY OF THOSE THINGS LOL

Britain literally betrayed and sold Poland into communist soviet slavery which deeply affects them to this very day.

The real motivations of the war where written by Churchill himself, Britain's power on the European continent was threatened by Germany and Hitler turning Germany from the poorest country in Europe to the richest embarrassing the fuck out of him and even FDR in America. Combine that with how Churchill and England were deeply indebted to (((Rothschild))) and then promised to create the criminal state of Israel with the Balfour Declaration and you have a recipe that destroyed the western world. Churchill was a loser and a puppet for elite bankers, he tried so hard to fight for British interests and power and lost the empire. He tried to keep Britain white and failed too. He paved the road that would lead to unending instability in the Middle East for his Jewish banker masters and the death of Western Civilisation.

If by some miracle we win, both FDR and Churchill should be vilified worse than Hitler today for the crimes he committed against his own and the world.

I'm glad you posted this. I feel like these types of things are rarely discussed because people don't want to be accused of being defeatist, but I believe at a certain point the "limb" is non-recoverable. When whites become a minority in a given country can that country ever be considered "white" again? Do people truly believe that circumstances will arise in which this white minority will rise up and expel the majority shitskins without trouble? Call me blackpilled but I can't see it happening in this (((modern))) world. The cat is out of the bag in many 'white' countries and there's only one hope I can see for those remaining. Those white's need their own Israel, an aggressive, heavily defended, white ethnostate that deports all non-whites. Using a similar method of Israel the cost of citizenship would be white genetics, and possibly a few additional requirements that effectively weed out the untermensch, marxists, and kikes ofc.
South Africa is a vision of our futures unless things change. These shitskins will mooch every last ounce of productivity from the white man until there's nothing left but the ashes of a once great society. /rant

Northern Ireland user here, for what it's worth. Our police thankfully haven't done anything nearly as invasive as this kind of shit as far as I know, but like British police they grovel to the LGBT community and wasted tax money on painting their cars in the colours of the rainbow for pride week/month/century a while ago, despite us being the only part of the UK which hasn't legalised gay "marriage." Nothing approaching the level of getting locked up for memes, though.

We're essentially a different country to the rest of the UK and as such our problems are largely different, but our police and those involved with our judicial system are still occasionally more agenda-driven than I'd prefer.

Not quite yet. The referendum was won, whether or not we actually leave the EU, remains to be seen. I expect the Tories to capitulate on the single market somehow since none of them apart from maybe David Davis have anything resembling a spine. But it's true that the UK is pretty much the only European country to manifest mass opposition to the EU in such a significant way.

Past tense. They're fucking subhuman now.

The British police are zombies

No individual thought, they're like the 'yarp narp' guy in Hot Fuzz

Everything depends on the outcome of events in the USA. Third time the charm.

i'll never support anyone who refuses to use the word "week"

Fairly sure a fortnight is 10 days.

Can we be able to say g-a-t-e again? This shit is fucking gay and moot-cuck tier.

Listen to this user

Your off by 17 years.

When will there be justice against these Orwellian laws?

Boomers are a most fucking corrupt and pathetic generation being intellectually lead by the Jew.

thought police…