Does Holla Forums have an equivalent of this? If not, we should make one...

Does Holla Forums have an equivalent of this? If not, we should make one. There's no denying large corporations like EA and Squarenix are turning to "online reputation management services" to target the 18-30ish white male demographic, a significant portion of which congregates on chans. If we don't stop them they will eventually overrun and completely subvert our organic communities, stifiling any dissent against their shitty games and ushering in an age of ever-lasting darkness over the entire vidya industry. In short, they are our enemy; and you've got to know your enemy if you want to win. We need to examine and expose their tactics.

Not sure if that is a good list at all.

But you can usually spot such people by the words they use:

Yeah. To get started, we should identify which of those rules also apply to Holla Forums shills. I've looked it over a little and I get the sense that they generally aren't as advanced as Holla Forums shills/JIDF. A lot of those rules or tactics aren't applicable or used by Holla Forums shills (what should we call them? We need an acronym of our own.), but a few of the major, more common ones are.

7 is the first one I see that's clearly applicable to Holla Forums. It happens all the time, it's basically a divide and conquer tactic and an attempt to discredit opinions.

It's a bit different from a simple ad hominem like, "OP's a fag" because it's an insult that also implies something worse – it's a double insult. It suggests something about one's character in addition to the direct, initial assault on it.

That would fit, since their primary tactic is always character assassination, even on anonymous forums.

Where's the second part?

10 is; it's called a strawman, basically. Very common on Holla Forums.

11 is also common on Holla Forums, though more often comes in a different flavor. Instead of responding to shill accusations in kind, the shill will aim to "debunk" the whole concept of shilling entirely, or at least make the accuser look like a paranoid moron. This is the exact response they will use:

Basically a version of 10, huh?

I don't know. I might have it but it's burried in a mess of folders and images. I've tried to find it and couldn't, sorry. And sorry it's in JPG, and the way it's formatted – having to scroll left and right makes it hard on the eyes, and hard to read. So if any of you guys happen to have better/full versions of this please post it.

Squeenix, EA, Ubisoft, Bethesda, Capcom, or whichever company you can think of will always try to shill their latest cashgrab here.

But shit games will remain shit games no matter how many prefect review scores the (((critics))) give them and Holla Forums will continue to rightfully shit on them

Shills on Holla Forums get BTFOed becuase veteran Holla Forumsacs know their shit around Holla Forums and bash shills over the head with rock solid facts
We Holla Forumsirgins do the same

When some retarded plebitor comes around to praice overhyped shit like The Last Of Us as the saviour of Vydia, anons dogpile on the fucker shoveling red pills up his ass, and methodiclly explain them point by point why the are wrong while they point the finger to them and laughing

Vydia is easyer to devate than politics, mostly because there aren't so many factors to acount, nor does anyone need to have a shitton of knowledge on the subject

If the mechanics are chalenging without being unfair, if the presentation and artstyle look nice are harmonize with the tone of the game, if game itself is not a streamlined, dumbed down, generic skinner box of old shit that has been done better in previous games, and most importantly, if the game itself is as fun to play as it is to watch on youtube (wich is the cace for most "cinematic experience" devs try to pass as games nowadays), will always be the deciding factors in any argument regarding vydia

13 is obvious.
14 basically change the word "answer" to "criticism" of a game.
15 I've seen numerous times when anons post screencaps of clearly pro-SJW statements made by developers in interviews, shills will vigorously contend that such evidence proves nothing:
Or they're try to minimize it and act like a game with a heavily multicultural cast actually only has a couple different races and Holla Forums is a bunch of racist, overreacting manbabies:

21 is a big one right now. It's basically this whole meme of witholding any and all judgement of an upcoming title until it's after it comes out and encouraging others to do the same. As if we're not allowed to think critically about known information; as if it's somehow impossible to critically evaluate previews and therefore wrong to use them to form your own opinions (which is actually one of the main reasons to watch previews in the first place).

Hope you don't mind my samefagging, guys. I really intend to do this so I'm more or less making my own notes that I'll probably use later when I make the actual list. But feel free to chime in at any time.

I've never seen this list before, pretty sure we don't use it on Holla Forums because we don't need one, you just have to know how to spot a shill without a fucking manual. Also, the citation required part is just dumb. Everyone there expects you to have proof if you make any claims.

You know i used to like this idea of diverse cast in games.

Mostly because i liked the Street Fighter roster or the genuine idea behind diversity (people from different backgrounds united under one common goal)

But the term diversity itself has been corrupted to mean cultural and ethnical homogenization in reality and shoehorned minorityes in fiction

Further more, diversity should never be the main focus, look at Captain Planet for example. The cast was as diverse as casts come but it's divesity was not the main focus of the show, they're goal of protecting the emviroment was,

Nowadays if there is a diverse cast in fiction that divesity has the spotlight, the fact that different people are together is front and center while the reasons as to why they are together get pushed to the background, and it's sickening, it's shoehorned for the sake of virtue signaling and that "broather appeal" shit

People from different backgrounds need a reason to band together, if they are together just because then their background are neither that different nor that important

Lists like these always have th odds of being slid.
Nevermind the fact that we had people claiming to be "marketers" for undertale for the longest time despite undertale not having a formal marketing budget

This is real diversity. Preserving every race and working together to defeat evil. You can not preserve the diversity of human races by race mixing them, that kills them off and then only one will exist.

Except people get assmad about games they never play about them and lie about them out of context because they haven't played them, not having played a game does hamper your ability to pass judgement on a game because you are missing important information in context.

Here, have this. Sums up your point quite well, doesn't it?

Yes.

True, but it's worse than that. Don't forget about the endgame of all this Jewish propaganda: the destruction of the white race.

It's like you guys are 12 or something.

Yes Bergastien, everybody's equal in death, even you.

iirc that shit comes from a 2015 cuckchan post that got spammed here by crossboarding faggots who were butthurt at that gayfags poll

That list is less good than you think. #4 "Citation needed" is actually legit, Wikipedia cancer notwithstanding. Burden of proof lies with the person making the claim, not the person who is reading it. It's total fucking cancer to spin bullshit claims then expect the other guy to research your point for you to try to prove you wrong only for you to spin some bullshit source out of your ass and prove you wasted half an hour of the other guy's time. Sure, it's easy to win arguments by fatiguing the other side into submission while doing zero work yourself, but you're a fucking shitter if you refuse to put your money where your mouth is and back up what you say with evidence.

They hardly mixed actually. Also, there was no muslim mass-immigration into Europe. It's like you're a jewish troll.

Paranoia is one of the most addictive drugs there is.

So what if cultures mixed and influenced each other hundreds or thousands of years ago? They're not saying that nothing that happened in the past was bad or regrettable. The only claim being made is that monoculturalism and the variety of cultures around the globe which we have today is better than multiculturalism, globalisation and the destruction of that variety by the merging of the cultures and their respective peoples. What is happening today is unprecedented from any amount of cross-cultural influence in the past.

Maybe for some people, but personally I disagree; maybe it's because I've been playing vidya for 25 years now that I can tell if a game is shit just by watching a couple minutes of gameplay footage (depending on scope).

For example if I see or detect the slightest trace of PC propaganda, if my Jewdar goes off in any way I immediately stop watching there because I already know that I won't be buying or playing the game purely on principle. At this point that's how fed up I am with the present state of the industry. I'd rather not play something even if it's not half bad because I get more satisfaction from knowing that I'm not supporting SJW-apologist devs. Forgoing any mediocre enjoyment I might have gotten by playing a certain game is a small sacrifice to not be an active contributor to the death and downfall of my oldest, best hobby. I know my actions won't make any real difference but it's the principle that matters to me. I know that if even so much as a majority of the population of Holla Forums did the same we could really accomplish something. I believe in voting with your wallet. The devs and their journalist fuckbuddies may despise us real gamers and they may be totally unwilling to cater to us on their own, but there's nothing we can do to influence their design decisions directly; but indirectly we can force them to stop behaving like dogmatic, politically correct cultists if we influence the market, because that's the one element all developers – all companies – must abide by.

Literally number 19 on the OP.
Could you be more obvious?

Don't you mean in during?

or some variation like that.
there were other formats that can spot infiltrators but I can't point my finger at it. one of them is how they use question marks.

kys

The European race has remained pure for all its existence, it has never mixed with any other races. The only exceptions are the unfortunate ones that were conquered by Arabs and Turks such as Greeks, some Balkans and Spaniards. About 80% of Spaniards though are still genetically pure European. But Greece got really fucked up, not much real Greeks left.

Still, what you just said is a lie, a propaganda line that you parroted because you have been conditioned to.
The European race has never race mixed with others willingly, and that is why we are the greatest.

European cultures have not been influenced by any non European cultures. Nobody ever denied that we Europeans have influenced each other. But to suggest that other races cultures have been an influence to ours is absurd and plain incorrect.

It's like you're a cuckold or something.

Shills are real you stupid fuck, it's been proven so many times now that it's common knowledge and you're making yourself look like a shill for pretending it's paranoia. Holla Forums is constantly under attack, and lately Holla Forums as well.

Gee, this reminds me the cries of another group for some reason.

by Holla Forums and Holla Forums, yeah

Perhaps you should play Deus Ex, as I was quoting the game, which proves to only be more relevant in these turbulent times.

Freech? Oh, those poor shitskins. They didndonuffin.

What? Holla Forums stop trying so hard, you're just pathetic at this point. When has Holla Forums ever said "pity us" because of the constant shilling operations? Literally never. What even is your argument here, you don't seem to have any.

No, just by Holla Forums and Holla Forums pretending to be Holla Forums. Holla Forums doesn't raid other boards. You would know this if you ever went there you colossal faggot. I promise you you will NEVER see a thread on Holla Forums suggesting raiding another board. Ever.

What the fuck is Freech and why should I care?

Yeah, I suppose that's because they don't consider this a raid. I'm pretty sure they think turning every thread into shitposts about jews and race war is completely normal

Yeah sure

I can't tell if you're a newfaggot or retarded.

Excuse me, I just don't keep up with the boogeyman of the month, so I'm not up to speed with these things.

I cant see them bothering to post on a chan where the content 404s pretty soon.

But there are obvious cases where devs are employing hundreds of sockpuppets to leave fake positive reviews of their games on metacrtitic sites.

They used to say 'take your meds' a lot on /n/ until people started associating that phrase with Hillary Clintons ailing health so its died down a lot now.

Did you actually type that post up before I replied? That's really sad.

I don't know about you, but you're desperately trying to appeal to emotion by saying that Holla Forums is just making you look bad. And no, I'm not Holla Forums, just a person who smells and calls bullshit from both sides. Whether Holla Forums or Holla Forums likes it or not.
I fucking swear codepajeet, why do I have writing in captcha after every post?

So Holla Forums then. You retarded warosu brats are horrible at being subtle with your shitty memes.

No, what I am saying is Holla Forums literally does not organize visits or whatever the fuck you want to call it, to other boards. It literally does not happen. Holla Forums does not do that. You are an obvious leftist cuck for even trying to claim such a ridiculous angle.

No, I am pointing out a fact that almost everyone here knows: Holla Forums organizes subversion raids on other boards, pretending to be from Holla Forums, pretending to be christians, pagans, or whatever, and then D&C shills.

This is a fucking fact, and the fact that you are denying this, not to even mention that you are posting literal intl memes you painfully blatant subversive, just proves that you are one of them.

If you were a Holla Forums regular, you would know about the organized Holla Forums and Holla Forums raids here where they pretend to be from Holla Forums.

not on Holla Forums

He really must be quite stupid. While he is pretending to be from Holla Forums, in the same post, he is shilling against Holla Forums AND posting Holla Forums & Holla Forums memes.

Yeah, I did.
So where should I go back to, user?

I guess because Hillary's health issues are a big topic on /n/ that the shills dont want being mentioned.