Most overrated films of the decade: this pile of shit

Most overrated films of the decade: this pile of shit

Why is it overrated?

Because it isn't good

idk, better than watching rl gore videos – at least this has better lighting and angles

it is one of the best movies released in this decade

It isn't that's what reddit plebs think, are you self aware…that's why it's overrated. You aren't even a contrarian you're a numale faggot.

Agreed

have you ever watched real gore videos?

Amerimutts amirite?

Idk why you are comparing it to that like blood is new to cinema

The prequels were shit and so was this 4chin joint.

It is though. I'm not saying it's THE BEST I'm saying relative to this decade it is one of the best movies. It even kickstarted the neo80s aesthetic so you can't say it wasn't influential or whatever you jewish critics like to base your standards on. It has style, it has music, it has effective action scenes that don't get in the way of the drama. Can you put into a sentence why you think it was bad?

hyperviolence is not easy to find

One of the top 100 movies I've seen in the last 5 years. Don't know why loser virgin autist incel dweebs with tiny cocks hate it. Probably because it reminds them how much of a failure their life is?

he literally can't. he's to retarded

The acting of the lead and the writing was unbearable with the direction, it's lame and I like some of Refns other stuff.

Watch more movies, it came out 6 years ago.

OP is a truly an Electrolux-strength cock vacuuming homo

You have to be more specific when you criticize a movie. What in specific was unbearable? The long takes? You don't like long takes because you watch too much youtube or something?

You might as well watch 12 years a slave if you like this tripe. Refn's other works at least don't have to pander to autism levels and muh 80s and ripping off Mann.

Pic related another one of the most overrated

that's probably in the top 20 or 10 sure

top kek OP. You're not even trying. Please put more effort into your posts in the future.

The writing is extremely unwatchable with the main character and the main girl just like the star wars prequels tier shit acting and direction and autism.

My stars! You could be the next Roger Ebert, user!

It's one of the few films that is droppable tier like Baby Driver, you reddit faggot

the ultimate reddit pleb filter

Correct

lel in my high school /kino/ class, i was talking about how this movie is shit, but i also talked about how paul ryan should have never even considered the meheecan chick because she alreadly has a kid, and the /kino/ teacher (who was engaged to a roastie who already had 2 kids) got all butt blasted and went through all the mental gymnastics to justify him not being a cuck.

Wrong

I liked it

Give me proper criticism.

Why are you lying?

Well, it is a borefest. The protagonist is an uninteresting cardboard. The plot is predictable. The dialogue is forgettable. Nobody felt any dangers or thrilled because the characters are not well liked or developed.

This film was dull trash, The Neon Demon was much better

My hands are a little dirty.

Well, that's your problem right there, sonny

A little overrated.
Hero's a mary sue. Not as gay and hipsterish as BabyDriver but still. Guy has no real flaws.
First set-piece is good, and then um nothing. Needed another killer driving sequence.

Film has an excellent aesthetic though, but smacks of a middle-class director trying to be 'street'.

Drive is the alt right's A Clockwork Orange. Wherein Burgess would fetishize violence and music, but was limited by his leftist bias to always present it as insanity, here the same elements are brought in defense of love and family.

The right fights to build the world, the left fights to kill the right.

You have to go back

The left has always been the reactionary side if you really think about it

inb4

The whole point of the movie is that you can define for yourself on what it means to be alpha. The movie reads like a guide for young men on how to navigate a post-modern society and retain your masculinity.

Was the Dark Knight released this decade? If so it's that one. Holy shit what a shitty movie. It got plotholes, pacing problems and severe overacting and bad acting from everyone.

The only bad editing/quasi-plothole I can think of is during the dinner party when Joker throws Rachel out of the window and Batman jumps out and catches her, the scene just ends and it's not really told or shown what happened to the Joker afterword. Did he just leave?

All in all TDK was awesome though, but I've seen it so many times I probably couldn't watch anymore. (It was released in 2008, btw).

Could you be any more of a meme-spouting retarded little shit? Poe's Law at work.

tried to re-watch this movie not long ago. I couldn't help but feel bored. The movie seemed to be missing something.

I saw drive in the theater and remember not really getting it. But i am way more into movies now, and gonna give it another go. I just remember the scene of him dying at the end being odd to me.

heh, spotted the redditrump

Agreed and dubs confirm

The main character is shit and you're an autist

last decade and yea the dark knight was shit just like drive

i read that right to left because the only thing ive been reading lately is manga

t. jew

film was directed by a jew and had at least 3 jews in it

Nicolas Winding Refn is a crypto fascist.

Never heard it

t. butthurt kike

This video had massive dislikes and a lot of holohoax puns in the comments, shame they were disabled.

But
There is nothing 80's about Drive?
Even the music was made in this century.

80s is positivism: build the world for yourself. Instead of destroying the one you received.

[-]

I agree. The 80s were like the last high point in America. I think previously it peaked around 1950. But after around 1993-94 things seemed to go downhill and there has been no end in sight.

I'M GOING TO FUCKING HOLLYWOOD AND SORTING THESE FUCKERS MYSELF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE