How do you organize resistance if the CIA can kill anyone good at it

It's fucking bullshit that there's any laws. Absolute bullshit. Government can get any info they want with no repercussion (see hillary, unmasking, etc.)

Then it starts to spell out that these people who were given billions in assets and a license to kill with all the information you could ever fucking need.

No one is being held accountable. No one is responsible.

Anyone that is charismatic and can lead is gunna get a fucking bullet in the head. That's that. If trump wasn't a fucking billionaire with connections he'd be dead. He probably would have been dead before he was elected.

Now all the MSM outlets are attacking him no matter what. The goyim eat that shit up. They lap it up. People are being paid to infiltrate any and all right wing sites that display any opinion against human trafficking, jews, mafias, and things relating to reality as a whole.

What the fuck do you do? What the fuck can anyone do? The fox guards the hen house, and the hens sell out other hens.

m e m e s
e
m
e
s

Fight goons, the CIAs infowar shock troops.

become the cia niggers

There's no simple answer, but I think we need to evolve faster than they can counter us which is going to rely on creativity.

We've been doing so with the use of digital memetics to great effect since about 2004, but with Youtube and other internet censorship intensifying, I suspect we will have to switch our efforts away from the digital world entirely.

Start redpilled groups (secret ones) in real life and remove all reliance on technology. Yes - these groups can be subverted but it becomes far more expensive to do so.

HWNDU proved we an entire generation of redpilled men all over the globe. There's no way they can subvert/assassinate us all.

Well the first thing to do is get over this blackpill garbage. You want a good leader? Become involved in your community. Make connections. Let others know that you are on THEIR side and if something happens to you, they will know that you were on to something.

Well the first thing to do is get over this blackpill garbage. You want a good leader? Become involved in your community. Make connections. Let others know that you are on THEIR side and if something happens to you, they will know that you were on to something.

What the fuck. I did not mean to double post this. Has anyone else having the site fuck up on them recently?

its ok, this site's fundamental design flaws are completely hidden by their superficial design flaws

You protect yourself in the same way you draw a following, exposure. Become too popular (and therefore profitable) to be no-platformed, and then live in the light of the public eye. Sure, it isn't a guarantee that you won't be killed, but the fire would rise quite a bit if your assassination is streamed live.

True, I suppose it would have to be uploaded later. The principle is the same.

Trick the CIA into organizing it.

You have to make getting caught part of your plane. Wearing a mask helps with that.

I posted in the wrong thread.

God, I'm retarded tonight.

I disagree. The internet functions as a brilliant Spartacus situation.

"I want to kill niggers!"
"No, I want to kill niggers!"

The CIAniggers can't effectively keep track of the raw amount of data they're receiving.

Nothing can be done. There is only Eternal Misery.

That's why all life should die. So this can END.

Oh they can. You underestimate the cruelty of the machine we exist in.

Wouldn't have that problem if everyone was dead, now would you?

Assholes and Elbows, still treading water in the kiddie pool, surrounded by FOB 4channers and reddit scum.

Well? What else is there? Nobody wants me around anywhere else and nothing improves in my life.

What the fuck else is there?

Get a load of this pleb

That's not good enough.

You're not good enough desu.

Your sardonic comedy is like a gift from Heaven to to Holla Forums, I love you user

I know I'm not. I never have been. That's why I don't try to lead any nationalist movements or do anything else in real life except wait to die.

Don't. Lie.

Nobody has ever loved me. Ever. If they did, they'd have killed me.

Hahahaha oh user you bring so much light and love to this board you're the best 😘

Do you have a job?

Yeah. I have a job. Why do you ask?

Hushbox

I agree wholeheartedly user! Ashes is the best thing that's ever happened to 8/pol/

We love you Ashes

Do you save money? Do you store water for emergencies? A week's worth of food?

Let's have a round of applause for 785f73, the most joyful user in the history of Holla Forums spreading merriment with his funny posts. You're the best kiddo 👍

Don't fucking lie.

There is no money to save for emergencies. None. We can't store water for anything, there's nothing to do that with. Everything I make is hand to mouth. We might have a weeks worth of food in the house, but that's just how we buy groceries. Nothing ever gets saved.

Hand. To. Mouth.

Bravo

I fucking hate you…

No lies here, friend! I love you and every post you make with complete sincerity

We love you Ashes

Why do you mock me like this? I know you don't mean that. Nobody has ever meant that.

Is there anything you can do for a revenue stream that's more "grey economy?" Even detailing cars could probably get you $50 here and there, tax-free because the government doesn't have to know.

Mocking? For shame, Ashes. I am being sincere, here. I love all of your posts, just look at how I keep responding!

We love you Ashes

Nope. There's nothing I can do. I work third shift. I can't get any revenue outside of my current job, and everything else I try fails miserably. I can't detail cars, what is even involved with that?

Filtered.

Ashes, a fan like me knows that you never really filter people. I'm trying to be a beam of light in a dark board that tells you to kill yourself every time you post. I don't want that for you, honest!

We love you Ashes

sage

sage

Whatever. I'm right and you now it. It's time to black out for now. I'm sure you'll all recoil in horror again when I return some other day when things are going to shit.

Ashes and Echoes

We love you Ashes

Bravo. You figured out that laws are bullshit.
I don't have the screencap of Serbianon explaining how laws are violence, and who controls violence, controls the law and order and can do whatever they want.
In other words, you agree to the laws at hand because they are the way you survive in the world imposed from above. If those above control the (((Cia))) and other agencies, of course laws are bullshit. They only exist to mantain their status quo. I thought Holla Forums was beyond this point.
Also, most of the laws are jewish to their core. the whole world, is living in this Jewish dystopia, in which questioning any realm of Status Quo will guarantee you threats, may it be in science, politics, history (holofaux), athesim. In other words, te infuence goes so far and beyond laws, that they are trying to limit the spectrum in which you think and in which you can express yourself.
Cutting in short, you are a slave. The laws of today are enslaving laws tat allow you some freedoms, in exchange for a good part of your salary and votes to keep up the hoax.
You are a slave. However, you can fight. Keep fighting, and find the fire that pushes you to be the best you can be. That's what made hitler become Hitler. Do not get caught, but become Hitler where you live.
I'll see you all in the new world. Keep your head low.

Good ol' Ashy-kun 💜