Wikipedia Fuckery

Can we have a thread for clear signs of tampering on wikipedia? I have one.
Go to Mao's article and ctrl f for genocide. No mention there because they refer to it as "classicide". What the fuck?
Go to the article about classicide and it's as barebones as can be. Some made up shit so they don't have to call it a genocide. Nice job, kikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The entire website. Specifically this page.

Weak

A more appropriate term would have been politicide. But don't be surprised commies try and tailor their articles to look more "reasonable." I doubt those landlords were targeted due to their ethnicity.

checked
the digits were realin my mind

Well, there is this one about the Rothchilds.

I hope nobody forgot about the whole shitstorm involving the deletion of the Cultural Marxism article a few years ago.

Anything that is true about Jews Jewing is considered an "antisemitic canard", which following Wikipedia's definition of antisemitic canard means that it is false. Even if it is actually true.

Even if nobody names the Jew and points at a Rothschild or another banking magnate family they always jump to the anti semitic conclusion. In reality clans like Rothschild just say muh anti semitism to deflect suspicion to common Jews. Rothschild and the like are never subject to pogroms or danger, its always their fellow low in the Jewish pecking order cousins who get holocausted, then they rely on fake solidarity to surround themselves with (((human shields))) much like Freemasonry, you have naive well intentioned useful idiots on the outside protecting the (((core membership.)))

When someone names a Rothschild, a Soros, or anything similar they always rely on "muh fellow Jews" to keep themselves out of the limelight.

So they DO control the media after all.

LOL what? Pushing liberalism is by definition pushing jewish concerns.

I can’t believe no one ever pointed this out before, and I can’t believe I didn’t notice it (because I’ve seen this image, too). Second image under “The Golden Wiki”: MAY YOU GO FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH.
That’s fucking Psalm 84:7.
OY. FUCKING. VEY.

It's historic and linguistic revisionism to dampen the negative sides and boost home rethoric. The same happened in communist countries with books.

Example, article describing capitalism, first sentence:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalism
You can't make this shit up. (((They)))) don't give a definition from an economic textbook.
THEY CITE FUCKING KARL MARX

The glaring and persistent omission of global race demographics that would show whites as a CLEAR MINORITY EVEN BEHIND BLACKS.

This data is missing from the "Demographics of the world" page. There is discussion on the "Talk" page in which some unwitting people inch toward redpilling.

By the way, the company I work for receives generous funding from (((foundations))) to astroturf liberal propaganda on Wikipedia in the name of "progress" and "correcting the record". Wikipedia is corrupt and cannot handle the truth.

Updated, because it’s important.

The official silver star for editors is an inverted pentagram. The nerve of these kikes

Whoops. No coincidences

These cucks dont event read their own philosophy dont they?

"The fundamental codes of a culture gobern its language, its perception, its exchanges, its techniques, its values and its hierarchy of practices. To such a system of power we can only proceed forward through a process of change, expressed in an strategic and systemic task of demolition or deconstruction of the western cultural system (Abbau in Heiddeger).
(…)
If the basis of power is the production of knowledge, all forma of knowledge constitutes a form of power. Therefore, values are a tool of political struggle."
t. Michel Foucault, neo-marxist theoretician, militant of maoist group "Proletarian Left"

They really think we are cattle dont they?

hmm

Michel Foucault got pozed in the neghole and died.