ITT: Massive wastes of potential

ITT: Massive wastes of potential

pretty much

no man's sky

Pretty much. Though the fact that its letting natural selection happen makes it bretty gud in that regard.

i'm gonna go with titanfall but i just want a decent shooter with mech/infantry on the same field

Ya blew it, Paradox.

Oh, I'd agree. Titanfall was absolutely a waste of potential.
I've read people say that the mechs are sentient, which I can see glimpses of from video related, but they really blew that idea.
Maybe the second game will be better, but I don't it.

Absolutely. What a massive fuck-up.

*doubt it

What happened with all star battle?
I never played it, but I assumed it was just heritage for the future with more characters

It basically had the quality of a shovelware title.

With Kingdom Hearts, I think that it could have been made well if it was it's own IP and had better writers and level designers behind it. Also, the music is too good for that autism fest. So many amazing songs wasted. I almost wish someone would just steal it all and put it in a good game.

Fallout 3 never had a chance with Bethesda at the helm, unless you're talking about the Van Buren project.

Actually, scratch that. You could have made that IP work with better writers.

Honestly, Kingdom Hearts is a series I feel is doomed. I mean, half of its identity is the Disney side and while being without it sounds good on paper, without it, its just Final Fantasy: Hearts and Edge edition. You're right about the music though.

that's unfortunate, was it underdeveloped or just plain bad?

The latter.

Come on user. PokeGo is the best shit to happen to society in years.

It's not even out yet and I can still confidently say it's going to be a massive waste of potential just like the entire rest of the game.

no man sk- ah fuck it, it never had a chance

What were you expecting?

Obligatory.lol

Heritage for the Future with a big cast.

I don't think you understand what natural selection is.

If only it didn't try to be TF2. The plot was somewhat interesting and the side-by-side campaign faction missions were nice.

The only whites getting killed over this are the extremely retarded ones that are sheer poison to the genepool, and niggers kill each other just fine anyways without need of pokemans.