Genuine question: What do you think about fashwave...

Genuine question: What do you think about fashwave? My opinion is that it's very good for letting people into the right stuff. Music is a strong proponent.

doesn't make sense, why would you try to spread fascism by using the soundtrack of the very decade that most embodied capitalism and materialism?
i guess the aesthetic is visually appealing, but saturation and vhs effects can make virtually anything look cool tbh

Transition. You have to make people interested and show them the way somehow. If you try to force feed them something totally contradictory to their beliefs they will never make any change without force.

Idea better than the execution. Should be 90s Slav War Disco-Techno + the 80s instead of how gay it is now.

It's a lame 4cuck version of FutureFash.

Someone from /crhstian/ started re-memeing it so they could push their Catholicism and it lost all meaning. They turned it into a bunch of statues with 8bit quality and static lines.

Because 4chan fucked up the meme and now no one remembers what it meant>What do you think about fashwave?

see…

How is this lamed?

Paywall? What the fuck man.

While the topic is up, there should be a next general to give this movement coherence, coupling it with fascism of course. I'm surprised we're all coincidentally enamored with the image of the 80s, lets make our idealistic interpretation become reality, we influence modern culture so hard we can burp out embarrassing little spawns like the alt-rightlings just by shitposting alone.

We did…
That's over now that Holla Forums on all chans were taken over by DARPA or whatever. You can't look at this board in the last 12mnths or so and say it would ever create culture or anything but anime comebacks to some Jew's twitter feed.

How long will this phase go on for? next imageboard migration when?

Until we get rid of jews.

I'm suprised it got this far

its a cool style, I just finished making an image about the American eclipse

N and T are clipped

I don't know what any of this shit is. I don't really listen to music.

It's fitting that the nerdiest internet music be appropriated by the biggest internet nerds.

Its not bad.

I'm actually tired of people calling it fashwave.
There's nothing that sets it apart from Synthwave other than album art.

It is quite obvious that the administration has taken a stance to minimize any sort of real cultural comprehension or advancement.
Any acknowledgement of this acts to lure in said administrators and/or their proxies/agents, with the intent of discrediting those making such acknowledgements.

The purpose is control.
Narrative-crafting, manipulation of the ideas examined and the manner in which they are examined, the gradual deconstruction of that which came before.
By introducing the element of the 'shill', the administrators have established a ready source of targets as regards accusation of ill-intent whenever criticized, and due to the nature of the anonymous interaction, it is quite easy for one individual to appear as many.
/polmeta/ further provides a mechanism via which the administrators can avoid any sort of direct interaction with the community and exile (with apparent justification) any sources of friction in their efforts to alter the paradigm and control the context of conversation.

Basically, they're doing exactly what moot did on cuckchan, but they've created a context wherein that behavior is not only accepted, but often lauded (at the very least, by their own agents ala proxy/VPN).
The final straw with moot on cuckchan was a direct attack by the administrators, coupled with the convenient emergence of an alternative outlet - something which is unlikely to transpire again, as the administrators of this board realize how things transpired in the past, and have established mechanisms via which they might inhibit the emergence/acceptance of any alternative to themselves, mechanisms which they employ with great enthusiasm and regularity.

IOW: The admins know people see their actions, but they've created a scenario wherein any criticism of them or provision of an alternative outlet gets one labeled a hostile outside faction attempting to subvert.
Until an equivalent of what happened on cuckchan transpires here, we will not see a second exodus, and those in power have undertaken extensive efforts to avoid such coming to pass.

Summerfags.

Often, all it takes is a change of aesthetic to achieve a shift in control, in perception.

Summerfag.

Fashwave = synthwave with european statues & VHS effects. Not sure how effective it is, I personally don't like synthwave so it would be no big draw to me. Seems like it might draw in some of the wrong people, tbh, considering the few people I know who listen to synthwave unironically.

A non-argument that perfectly fits the paradigm of my narrative.

synthwave is awesome. it's new but already familiar I'm on MAGA mix #14 in my personal playlists

And this thread has now been anchored.

Meanwhile
All remain.

It's only a non-argument to a retarded summerfag such as yourself, because you have no idea of history or context and are merely a summerfag who posts bullshit.

UNBELIEVER DIE BY MY HAND

Eurobeat is better

Kill yourself! :^)

Why is one template thread bumplocked while others are not?
Oh, because this one criticizes the mods… Right after which, you arrived. Fancy that.

Because you're a faggot.

meh, whatever. ride these waves into the abyss

OP is a faggot that needs to learn how to make an OP and shills need to fuck off to cuckchan.

;^)