PUT THE BIBLE IN THE FICTION SECTION

Self-explanatory, nerd tries to pwn those ignorant sky wizard-worshiping bigots.
From the comments section:
"Funny how when nobody was giving you attention, you had to go find it. You're pathetic."

Other urls found in this thread:

biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Saged for beta cuckoldry and heresy. Fuck off back to the /r/atheism from whence you came.

What a faggot

this is now a beta atheism thread

Wouldn't have a problem with what he's doing as long as he applied the same criticism to Judaism and Islam, which he won't because he is a faggot attacking a soft target.

Bit of a stretch wouldn't you say?

Atheism is a Jewish invention. You can't get more atheist than killing an incarnation of God. It will never not exclusively criticize Christianity.

This. Christians won't retaliate. Also because he grew up in the west he is used to getting criticized by Christianity for his faggotry. And because he can't handle criticism Christianity has to go. Normalizing shit like Islam just helps to achieve that goal. He is that kind of nerd who is not analytical, so little does he know that his pet Muslims will kill him once they get the chance.

Half the bible is openly Jewish

This. There were no atheists until Marx and his other kike ilk started pushing it, beginning in the 1800s. Now, its certain that not everyone was a strict christian, but even the "heretics" at least believed in something, like how some of the founding fathers were deist freemasons and such.

But the concept of trying to destroy all belief in its totality? Completely jewish.

sage

The rest disavows judaism and calls its followers to undo their works at every turn. Try harder.

Yeah, it was called having other religions until the kikes killed and persecuted everyone who didn't fall in line with the (((state religion)))

Have to post holy words of the G_d of Beta Atheism, YAalewis.

That will show em!

Agape your enemy, user. Even the shitskin that wants too kill you.

This guy's edge. He's like Butters playing Professor Chaos.

t. atheist natsoc

It's 4/5ths and its Hebrew

Hebrews =/= kikes although kikes were born from Hebrews intermixing with Edomites and later Khazars after Babylonian captivity.

Jews are to Hebrews what a Half white 1/4 black 1/4 muslim is to whites

love YOUR enemy. As in your personal enemy not the enemy of your nation, or your people and never forgive or love the enemy of God.

This is a late middle school, early high school level prank.

And that half openly criticizes the Jews and shows them to be shitty people who wasted all of their chances to be something greater and ultimately got what they richly deserved.

The modern Jew (who is himself an usurper, since they have zero blood relation to the Judeans they claim to be) does not even believe in over three-fourths of the Old Testament, purely because it makes the people they claim to be look awful, and they refuse to accept that. The Old Testament in full is uniquely and explicitly Christian and Greek. Nobody else teaches the whole thing. Jews only believe and teach a heavily truncated version that edits out all of the murdering of their own saints and prophets and focuses heavily on Moses and a victim narrative of having been enslaved to Egyptians.

That's what being a rich class of merchants is called?

Get over it. The Bible is Jewish. Jews really have foisted their false history on white people, from the OT to the NT to the Holocaust to now.

So is Christianity

Hebrew translated = nomad.

They're shitskin nomads that came out of Persian/Babylonian culture. Their stories are stolen, they're history is fake.

What the fuck?

Not really. The "jews" that you have in the bible are the Judean. The jews pretending to be jews today are the ones that killed Jesus. Everything they have is stolen.

No.
THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS

Jesus wanted to be killed. Read the fucking Bible if you actually believe in Jesus. He claimed to be a sacrificial lamb, and that his spilled blood would absolve the Jews of their sins for all time. This is why you're saved through Jesus's death, like Saul said. He also said that Jews are still Yahweh's people because otherwise it means Yahweh is imperfect, and that the nations (goyim) can receive Jewish blessings through Jesus.

AKA a rootless antirace that move around the world breeding with all the criminal outcasts and genetic rejects on the fridges of proper civilizations.

These are the jews, the antithesis of civilization.

Source?

How cute.

Refute Matthew 26:28

…for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Or Mark 8:31-33
Then he began to teach them that the Son of Man must undergo great suffering, and be rejected by the elders, the chief priests, and the scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again. He said all this quite openly. And Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. But turning and looking at his disciples, he rebuked Peter and said, “Get behind me, Satan! For you are setting your mind not on divine things but on human things.”

Or Matthew 17:22
When they came together in Galilee, he said to them, “The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men. They will kill him, and on the third day he will be raised to life.” And the disciples were filled with grief.

And John 12:23, when Jesus is facing his death
Jesus replied, "Now the time has come for the Son of Man to enter into his glory.
He calls it glory, as in a triumph or victory. He wanted to die because he believed his death would save the Jews.

Doesn't the Gospel clearly state that Christ died for the sins of all mankind?

Kikes were able to inject themselves into "Hebrews" because they are for all intents and purposes identical.

atheism is so 2012

Unsaged because you kike-god-lovers-but-kike-haters are pathetic schizophrenics.
Christcuckery is likely backed by some level of PTSD inflicted in childhood. "Spare the rod" anyone?

You mean Alpha, science-oriented, racially aware Atheism you megacuck!

If I experienced anything supernatural described by a religion (an angel descending to guide me or ol' Louis Cypher telling me to suck his dick), I will convert to that religion in a heartbeat. Otherwise, I'm staying an Atheist and I'll continue to look forward to the possible option for immortal life in the material world.

Fuck all of Abrahamism. Christianity is just a variant of the cancer meant for Europe, as revenge on Rome.

You are a fucking mouthbreather.

>>>Holla Forums

You must be aware of hallucinations. Science relies on repeat-ability for a reason: the human mind can be errant in a specific situation, but the errancy can be averaged out over many repeated, variable-controlled, trials.

OP crawl back into the oven you came out of and die a slowbroiled death you filthy edomite scum

This will advance the White race.

Christards btfo how will they ever recover?

Pray for God to send me an angel then. Until then, I'm going to continue to hate kikes and muzzies and sympathize for Christcucks without being one.

The only drugs I've done in my life is pot and alcohol and I'm not even fond of pot. Unless I'm in the desert for whatever reason or I was awake for 48+ hours without sleeping, I'm sure I'd be pretty lucid if something supernatural happens.

Not this bullshit again.
ALL 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL ARE DESCENDANTS OF JACOB THE PATRIARCH, THEY ARE ALLD ESCENDANTS OF THE SAME SEMITE, JESUS WAS A JEW, AND PROCLAIMED HIMSELF KING OF THE JEWS

There's also other possibilities: illness, stroke, bad food, just a situational lapse of psychological stability (maybe you just watch a family in a van get juiced by a semi truck), etc.

True enough. I guess I'll just have to rely on second guessing myself when I realize there's a possibility of what I witnessed is an illusion. Brain damage/lobotomy wold probably be the best way to get me to convert to whatever religion you wanted me to join.

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS

I feel bad for you man.

He never said anything about saving the jews. He always spoke of His death saving all of humanity.

He didn't. People did, he was king of Judean, not king of the jews that pretended to be Judean.

I don't agree with facts therefor it must be bullshit

Yes, those people where Judean, not jews.

Typical tricks.

He knew he was going to betrayed by the jews (the people pretending to be Judean), not the Judean. Jesus himself was a Judean. He didn't want do die but he knew his death would show how fucked up kikes are and it would serve as a warning to those who paid attention to kike trickery in the future, when the King James Version was being made the people translating the greek and hebrew texts had no idea the Judean and Jews where two different things, so they used jews for both kikes and Judeans instead of Judean for the Judeans. The kikes used this as a "proof" that Jesus was a jew and that all the events in the bible where about them, not the Judean. They hi-jacked the all the history and religion.

Are you seriously so ignorant as to the origins of Christianity, that you do not realize its principles were shaped and formed by Europeans? Christian philosophy is rooted in European ideals, but adapted as to read as the inevitable fulfilment of all prophesies made in the Hebrew bible. Did you know that Catholics used to say a good Friday prayer for perfidious Jews?

Judean are something totally else from jews however.

Not to mention that Martin Luther, head of the Protestant reformation wrote a book called "On The Jews And Their Lies".

It's time Christians, Muslims and Jews realized that they're more alike than they are different. Specifically, that they're all like Jews and should receive the Jewish treatment with no preferences given as to who gets to go in the ovens first.

Matthew 15:24

I never said jews weren't self-hating goy… er guy.

See guys, Jesus was a white man!

This user gets it.

When are you going to tell me you were Kangz?

Again quoting a false text, something the bible itself warned about.

Here's a proper translation from the KJV:

You're worshiping a kike, who was born a kike, who called the kike god his father, and is of genetic lineage to one of the superkike families. It's already a non-starter before it even reaches Euro hands and becomes Europeanized into something which is sweet to the ear but poison to the belly.

Read

and

Ignorance is bliss isnt it

Nice pseudo-kike trickery. It's unfortunate an user of your caliber and intellect has become mired in such falsehoods, in service to the kike overlords which rule Western civilization de facto.

What Greek and Roman people were Hebrews? What Greek and Roman people were Apostles? What Greek and Roman people wrote even a single book in the Bible?

No, Judeans were filthy semites. Their holy text describes them as equally disgusting as modern jews.

Okay, so that quote still says Jesus was sent to no one but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

>>>/christian/
[-]

It's just "whence", christcuck.

Luke was Greek, and Paul was a roman. I dispute the claims that Paul was a Jew.

So "enemy" carried a double meaning of "personal enemy?" When was that decided? Was it always inexplicably like that? More importantly, so your personal enemy cannot also be the enemy of your nation one of your people?

I know you might be tired of hearing 'logic' used as a refutation to what you believe but that is seriously twisted logic. What if there is a nigger or jew so vile that you have had the misfortune of knowing personally and on DOTR you make it your mission to kill him? Do you have to now love him instead? At what point does a non-personal enemy become a personal ememy? Is it when you incidentally come to know (and hate) them? What if your next door neighbor is a loathsome piece of shit but not non-white and hates niggers and jews as much as you? If he raped and murdered enough of your own people do you still have to love him? Doesn't personal enemy lose all meaning if the condition for becoming a regular enemy mean when you do something against your own people?

Listen to what you throw at as a defense because if it makes sense in your head then your head must be screwed up.

*Roman.

Kill yourself, intl.

A thread died for this pointless shit

No, you understand absolutely fucking nothing about what you just said.

I’ll address Luke 6:35. The “love” in “love your enemies” is ἀγαπᾶτε, a conjutavistock of agape. This is not love like you love your mom–storge–not love like in romance–eros–nor love for a friend–philos. This is loving your enemy like God loves them–agape.
Now, God does not love by making you feel good for doing evil. God does not allow one to sin and not suffer the natural consequences thereof. Christ is saying we should endeavor to reform and rehabilitate our enemies. At first blush, this suggests that leftists are right–that killing them is not the answer. But it is not right to go on letting them kill or enslave young Christian girls to be sold on the sex market, either. Where is your love for our brothers and sisters in Christ? Will you throw them aside for some infidels?
“That which you do to the least of my brothers, you do unto me.” Matthew 25:40 So, with a choice between effectively letting someone enslave and rape Jesus or regrettably destroying evildoers that have already determined to use force, I think it is a Christian answer to fight back. However, at the same time, there are already people fighting back and this Oregon guy does not have the means to help in that way. If this guy is called upon to go martyr himself for the faith, he should do it. His sacrifice for spreading the word will do good for Christ. I do not feel that is what God has called me to do, but the Holy Spirit, while the same essence, may call on each of us to use our talents in different ways. To sum up, 6:35 is not a prohibition on fighting to save oneself or other Christians, although it does put in a strong suggestion about trying other methods first. Just like every secular ideology in history.

Thanks for not saging it.

Blow your brains out, intl. You know nothing about religion or linguistics.

Paranoid much? I've been on this board longer than you have kid.