No Man's Sky resets the game when you reach the centre

So are we going to start another Boston Salt party for No Man's Sky like we did for Fallout 4?

Learning this is no doubt going to piss so many people off. Or trigger defensive responses that bring great amusement.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/275850/discussions/0/360672047211883560/
steamcommunity.com/app/275850/discussions/0/360672047211922027/
elite-dangerous.wikia.com/wiki/Station
steamcommunity.com/app/275850/discussions/0/360672047212073516/
reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4wxydf/im_about_to_meet_another_player_seriously/
twitter.com/nomanssky
archive.is/tpU9N
please
casualconversation.net/nmsleak/review.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP, if thats true then topkek we have to spread this and spread some major salt

Is that real or did you just make that up?

even spore had a better reward than this

See for yourself. Every time you reach the center of the Galaxy, this happens. There is no center of the universe. Just endlessly remixed galaxies.

In the only video I've seen, the player gets sent to a new galaxy, but keeps their upgrades and shit.

How new.

The ones I've seen they lose everything, Like a full game reset.

Seems like it's somewhat spread by now, there's even a youtube video. No real point to do it, the salt mines itself thanks to this shit game

hahahahaHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

True but given it's not on PC yet, seems a great time to shit up the Steam forums.

Fair enough. I'll get to it, see if I get any good results to post

You know, as i researched, this game is purely walking simulator. Think for yourself:

1. You can complete a game without killing anything or anyone
2. You only need to mine, walk, and fly to another planet
3. You do it a lot before you reach the center of the galaxy
4. You reset your galaxy and walk/mine shit again

At the same time game punishes you:
1. For attacking ships
2. For attacking creatures
3. For mining too much

You can't even think for more stupid ass leftist game ever made, that it doesn't even reward you for killing creatures. You should walk and mine like a good goy.

It rewards you for killing creatures, according to the streams I've watched.
The sentinels you kill drop some really expensive shit that you can sell. Farming sentinels is a great way to pay for early upgrades.
This would be fine, maybe, if the combat itself didn't look wonky and lame as fuck.

steamcommunity.com/app/275850/discussions/0/360672047211883560/

From what I've seen, people already know the game desnt have a true ending, but it will be fun to see it spammed with who cares its the experience that matters gtfo hater or even better, deleted by a mod

Well, then i am full of shit, kay.

One of these outcomes is a bug, the other isn't.
But which is it? Completing the game is like playing russian roulette with your save file. I love it.

Actually i kinda wanted a good alternative to this game, but with better combat and quests. Because i need some autism in life.

Too bad it didn't delivered what i actually wanted from it.

You'd be more effective just telling people "I told you so".

As I said before: If you play this game for the ending, you're playing the wrong game.

It gets better

is there a torrent of this yet? All the torrent sites I know for games got shut down.

The minecraft audience this game was created for is upset that NMS is too "gamey" and has an ending, and that you can't build.
The normal audience this game was trying to trick into buying it is upset that NMS is too "autistic" and as too much pointless digging and walking before you finally "win".

It's not out on PC yet.

But it never gets bettern, user. Guns just become more shiny, and ships more blocky.

But there's nothing to spread. It's not even a spoiler, it's just straight up nothing.

It was deleted, anyone care to post it again? Im probably banned or something

That was one of the comments on the steam forum, not my opinion. Please someone post the youtube video again

Can I be FUCKING real for a second?

This community is fucking atrocious right now. You're all acting like a bunch of whiny, entitled little babies.

A tiny team of people made an entire universe for you to explore. They made it for YOU, and they're going to wake up tomorrow morning and see that instead of enjoying it, this community of "fans" picked out the 3 or 4 things that weren't perfect and are using that to fucking riot.

Guess what? The game was never going to be perfect. It was never going to live up to your hype. It was never going to be everything you'd ever want in a game.

What it WAS going to be was an impossibly big universe filled with mysteries and weird shit. I just played it for 2 hours and it was exactly that. What more do you want?

Is it buggy? Sure. Is it repetitive? Maybe. Is the inventory system imperfect and the multiplayer feature questionable and the structure unclear? Sure, fine.

But holy shit what do these people OWE YOU?

How fucking entitled do you have to be to explore an infinite universe in a spaceship and then say "yeah but…"

We should all be fucking weeping in our chairs right now at the sheer size and scale of the achievement. We should be showering the people behind this thing with the praise they deserve for pulling off one of the most inspiring games in recent memory.

Hello Games doesn't owe you the world. Yet they gave you 18 QUINTILLION of them.

If you have the fucking audacity to complain about it then you don't deserve it and you were never fans in the first place.

steamcommunity.com/app/275850/discussions/0/360672047211922027/

I don't think we need to, judging by the threads up at the moment.

Kek'd.

This is something else

like everything else in the game, it was hyped up to a large degree without actually telling anyone what it would be.

You sperged harder than when i found out 8ch was talking about yokai watch, please chill out dude, you're embarassing even an autist like me.

Wait so there isn't even any universe? The galaxies are entirely separate from each other and you can't travel between them?

stop posting spilers

I've rarely seen anything that scary.

Hell, the way I view it this game punishes you for EVERYTHING.
-I want to fly my ship: have to refuel the goddamn launch thrusters every 2 minutes.
-In order to do so, you need to mine shit, which is punished by lame combat with lame sentinels.
-getting the actual resources punishes you by having a ridiculously small inventory which you constantly have to micro-manage, in addition to having to micro-manage every aspect of your suit.
It's a game about goddamn exploration and resource collection that punishes you for doing ANYTHING, really. If you don't agree with the wording here, I could downgrade "punishes" to "goes out of its way to make everything as annoying as possible".

Thanks, i'm half relieved that it's from reddit but i'm not happy that it's still real and someone is actually that stupid

It's fresh pasta, you stupid

When it tanks, I bet the faggot who made this is going to back pedal and say it's social commentary about life or some stupid shit like that. Kind of like how Tommy Wiseau went from saying his movie was a serious piece to a comedy.

It's Dear Esther all over again.

I fear it's going to be much worse than that. I'm willing to bet that this guy will come up, wearing that smug ass grin of his, and claim that all of the things I criticized are "features".
"No, inventory management isn't bad, it's just *difficult*. You're supposed to feel the constant stress of not feeling isolated on a hostile planet" or some shit like that, ignoring the fact that he failed at pretty much the most fucking basic step any game should consider:
Is it fun? And it's not.

imagine if the 'multiplayer' only works on pc

At least Dear Esther has nice music and was the original walking simulator.

Nigger he's posting copypasta from someones rant on Reddit

No Man's Sky limited edition has online play icon hidden under sticker.

At first I thought this was one of the devs, or maybe an early backer who somehow wandered into the wrong part of the Internet. However, after reading this part

I don't know anymore. Damn Poe's Law has ruined my outcropping of people.

Are these people fucking dumb. They didn't build a 18 quintillion planet universe, because it's procedurally generated. They just created the algorhitm that created the universe. The planets are not fucking hand crafted. They all look like shit.

I'm still curious if this is real or not, it's so dumb that I'm having a hard time believing it's true. I want it to be true so I can laugh at it.

It's a pasta of a reddit post. See

Exactly. Also, that game never claimed to be anything grand. The concept pitched for that game was equal to the final product. It set out to deliver an emotional narrative, and afaik it did just that.

In the case of NMS, they promised (and showed) nothing but lies. The planets we were shown look nothing like the garbled mess we are left with, and nowhere was it made clear that you would constantly be crippled by one of the worst inventory systems known to gaming history. The greater the facade, the greater the outrage.

I have already started. Here's the omegle bait.

No, fuck you. That's Myst, bratan.

All I want is comfy space exploration worth 60€. They seem to have put a lot of effort into making sure the planets do not become too repetative.
I doubt they will keep that reset thing. And if they do: I just don't trigger it and keep on exploring.

And if it IS shit then I can just refund it. As for the inventory management: Yeah, sucks to be a console fag, I bet a mouse makes it a lot more comfortable or at least faster. ;^)

Let's just hope we can roll with the good old "t-they will fix it!"…

why don't you use the second option and just PIRATE IT? you can't refund if you played 10hs

SEVERAL LIMITED EDITION OWNERS CONFIRMED THIS

That's some quality right there.

Yeah. My point was: is the guy serious, and therefore an embodiment of a strawman? Or is he being ironic, but amassing support for his exaggerated point of view anyway? Both options are terrifying. Poes's Law

WTF, meant perception

Spanish edition had better sticker than american one, by the way. Compare them.

Not american, but english one i mean.

I expect I'll be capable to decide if it's shit or not after a few hours. I think 10 hours is pretty fair.

That's because it's a hidden feature. ;^)

the inventory management isn't a case of it not being quick enough, it's a case of having access to roughly 14 different elements right from the start, and only having like 12 inventory slots. Oh, by the way - those inventory slots? You ever want to upgrade your suit? You lose 1 slot for each upgrade. And the only items you find that are actually worth a damn? Guess what, lose 1 spot per item, since they don't stack. If you fight 3 sentinels and collect what they have dropped, you will, in most cases, have lost something like 50% of your inventory space. And that's taking just the most valuable stuff, and leaving everything else.

Boston Salt Party…
What do we call the No Mans Sky variant then?

My ship has a much bigger inventory, right? What's keeping me from just keeping it close all the time except for obvious shit like caves?

The NG+ Party?

Jesus! Even Elite Dangerous has more Station types in different sizes.

elite-dangerous.wikia.com/wiki/Station

Nothing against seeing the same station type over and over again. These are all huge stations however.

everytime

Goy milking way

That's pretty good.

Yes but it will piss them off more if they don't know in advance.

So I guess I wasn't too far off when I suggested it would be just a windows 95 screensaver with piano or harp playing in the background. Instead it was a Windows 95 screensaver in reverse and shitty metal or rock playing in the background for an overstretched amount of time.

Oh wow

Impressive

OY VEY

I already took into account your ship inventory. The valuables don't stack inside your ship either. What you'll want to keep in your ship is mostly plutonium, since everytime you take off, you lose a whole fucking bunch of that. But guess what, you don't have adequate space for that either.
What's to keep you from staying close? You mean apart from the fact that getting from one location on the planet's surface to the other would literally take hours? There's no incentive to go on foot - everything is found everywhere, you don't HAVE to venture into caves, since all of the resources found there are often found more easily on the surface anyway, 3 feet away from where you can land.
And don't even get me started on the torture that is having to constantly manufacture override chips while having 0 inventory space.

Do all these niggers miss the "NEW DIMENSION" shit?

can it be modded so that it's at least palatable

I recognize that artist

Doubt it. All I know is, the colour pallet hurts my eyes. It's that same fucking filter everywhere.

It's worse then that. It says Galaxy on one line AND Dimension on another.

Even the game is disappoint

LOL

KEWL

Holla Forums will defend this

What does Holla Forums have to do with this?

YOU GUYS!

I don't know, but my little brother wants you to post more lewd pics

HOLY FUCK! WE DID IT GUYS! HIGH FIVE!

elites stations also come in various types of repair and internal look. Some outposts look like they are about to fall apart, others like showrooms for spaceships. The same is true for stations.

you bought star citizen?

The game isn't online.
They had to print out stickers over the game's case that claimed it had online play.
Anybody got the image?

Just search the checksum value

Oh wait, never mind. The images are here

Scroll up jackass

how big is the game gonna be when it hits PC? 30GB?

every time

According to DigitalFoundry the PS4 version's only 5gb because it's all procedurally generated shit.

Wow, it even comes with a free sticker. What a deal!

wat?

Of course not, the game creates "new" things using a small amount of pre-existing assets. It's going to be 10 GB maximum.

so they just stole elite dangerous basic station ? (pic 2 and 3 are totally ripped from elite)

No Man's Sky is the Undertale of Metal Gear Solid.

Didn't even notice that. NICE

lol

also looks like there is a game breaking bug with the pre order bonus that skips an important part of the game and you can no longer advance after a while because you didn't get the upgrade.

Shut up.

Myst is an adventure/puzzle game. You actually have to do shit and break your brain to progress.

still saved, thanks dude

Good, I seriously hope their game is broken when they get it. People this stupid shouldn't be allowed to spend money.

the salt of the console fag who pay to go online will become real …

but i guess the multiplayer on PC will only be lan

I wonder how long they'll keep that shit argument, before realising there is no such thing and the devs just confused galaxy with universe. I can already imagine it:

You think that's some kind of argument for it? Dear Esther is fucking shit. You walk so slow that taking even a single step off the vague enough as it is path is a huge punishment. And the story is fucking shit as well. I'd rather try no mans sky, honestly, but apparently the flight controls are fucking garbage so I think I'll just stick with elite.

This reminds me a lot of "beat the elite 4 365 times to make the ss anne come back".

Looks like the bovine minion from Black & White.

Can we stop this uneducated crap of a political baiting?

"If you use your mining tool on a specific space truck, you'll find a rare creature!"

sure duder, stop acting like you're fucking amazed about your game and kill yourself already.

But there is no center of the universe.

Not that casuals would know that, of course.

LOL

how so.

but the one question still unanswered is:
is it worst than X rebirth?

9/10

nah, everyone here knew this game would be shit
Xrebirth was a backstab

I suppose that if you believe in the Big Bang Theory, you could theoretically extrapolate where the big bang took place, and say that that's the center of the universe

It doesn't work like that though.

why not

Jesus christ I thought that first bit was a shitty youtuber intro where eventually the channel name would pop up.

so which is it, the center of the universe or the galaxy?

imb4: "the galactic core is full of blackholes and quasar thus if you go there you get sucked in and throw to another universe where you have to do everything … again" .

Depends on how many more uncompressed sound samples they put in.

I suppose the correct question to ask would be "Where is the center of matter in the universe?" because if there is an infinite amount of space in the universe, you can't find its centre, but who gives a shit about the centre of infinite nothingness

Underrated

That's too generic user, you need to spice that shit up with pretentious 2deep4u shit for the gibbering fuckwits to spreg out on.

Sounds familiar

Even that had a better fucking ending and more shit to do

I was expecting a little girl riding a chicken. You disappoint me.

SEE THAT WALL, YOU CAN SHOOT THROUGH IT

steamcommunity.com/app/275850/discussions/0/360672047212073516/
good shit

LOL

I don't know how to react to this statement.

call him a faggot

Now we know how the niggers keep getting away with their scam.

Steam forums are filled with retards. What else is new. Click on any game any thread on steam and 8 out of 10 posts will be filled with stupid. Try it! Reddit is smart and insightful by comparison.

true but … fuck you , it s magic,

just like the disapearance of multiplayer

MnS is basicly just the end phase where you go between planet .

to think some a thirsty for multiplayer

Guys, i want to replay spore after reading a lot about this no man's sky shit. Did they fixed it with mods or no?

Last time i tried to make my own mods, i only managed to control the length of ingame phases and planet diversity.

Wait,the age limit is different.
DOES THIS MEAN THEY ARE COMITTING CROWD?
FCC PUNİSHMENT WHEN

FRAUD*

dad?

What? How? I'm only in my mid 20s, I only started using the internet 10 years ago. Has it really been that long?

gay

Pretty sure there's a minimum age for online play, so the lack of that probably changed the rating. Just a guess.

I think it's because it was online that the age was at 12. since it's only singleplayer now there is no reason for it to be that high.

A+ troll job nms devs.

I remember that faggot, but not the doujin he was from. I remember he was an asshole.

i was about to ask for source, always see that pic popping up when i'm at work

Locon.

He was an asshole, right?

he does it for free

What is it with forum mods who go power crazy and think their hot shit for moderating an online forum?

Who do you think would volunteer for modding, if not egomaniacs?

Same as griefing people in vidya. It's power you have over others in some way, and many get off to that mentally.

It's the first time of their life they're given control over anything, and the overwhelming feeling of responsibility sends them into overdrive

a walking simulator in space was really all I wanted. just not a 60 dollar one with some halfassed minecraft wedged on.

Also I'ld like to take a moment and applaud the staggering level of incompetence it must have taken to struggle while playing dear esther.
That's hilarious.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4wxydf/im_about_to_meet_another_player_seriously/

REDDIT DAMAGE CONTROL
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER"

You're overanalyzing, there's a simpler way to put it.

MODS=FAGS MODS=FAGS MODS=FAGS MODS=FAGS MODS=FAGS MODS=FAGS MODS=FAGS MODS=FAGS MODS=FAGS

they all aim for the next step an be like:

"i m not unemployed, i m a community manager"

why not shill shit for that's completely false

kek

Shut it down

Isn't this like complaining about minecraft's ending? Its clearly not the actual point of the game. Its just a new game button disguised as a goal

He had a hole in his heart, and tried to fill it with cocks.
Most of the guys he dated were huge dicks that however somehow never pierced his flamboyant shell though, so he got really jaded over time.
You have to find someone special to erect the bonds of love and welcum his love-maker in the anus of your heart.
At least that's what I took from it.

Did minecraft's ending destroy all your work?

minecraft's "ending" was fucking gold. a poem written by a 3rd grader that just puts you back at your spawn point afterwards. at least they put some content that you can explore afterwards, but there's no fucking point.

B-BUT IT'S JUST RELEASED!

Did minecraft ever brag about it's ending?

did notch hype up minecraft's ending for over a year?

Did peter schafer promise something at the end of minecraft or encourage people to find it?

It really shouldn't reset your shit without telling you

He also brought up a very good point of how if someone plays this game, has bad luck, and gets nothing but boring shit after boring shit they're not going to have fun. But of course NMS fanboys are focusing on how he said one wrong thing about the game and this nullifies everything else.

Sounds fucking gay. I'll read it again.

WEW

Is this shit for real?

Holy fuck is like they weren't even trying

Even interstellar's shitty writers came up with a better wrap-around

DID THEY RIPOFF MASS EFFECT'S SHITTY ENDING??

He thinks everything is shit because he's bad at everything.

I never thought I could say this, but they did it. The industry actually managed to shit out something worse than Spore. And the people are eating it up. I'm both amused and horrified.

I'm watching one of his videos which shows the atlas path and it's just Destiny with not combat, hipster filters, terrible FOV and pop-in, and a story narration that sounds like a guilt ridden teenaged girl.

I know you can collect minerals by shooting a quickly overheating plasma pistol from Halo, craft shit in your inventory, maybe attack some creatures and name them Cum (but not Jizz), fly around and… that's it?
What do you do in this game?

DSP would even call a game he made himself shit, after playing it and losing in it.

OCEANIA HAS ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH EASTASIA!

I do remember the "end" being a thing that was hyped up for a while and then instantly dropped becuase is was stupid and honestly what else could their be.
Don't get me wrong the ending of Nu-man's Sky is still shit like Minecraft's but its not the point of the game

So what you're saying is we need to spam them with Pucci and Made in Heaven, because that's what I'm hearing the ending to this shitfest is.

The game is shit, but to be honest lots of FPS games where you can clip through the ground you can shoot through it.

the what is the point? What does it mean to be alive in a world where everything is driven by algorithms, and your existence is solitary?

Alrighty, fixed the bingo card then (replaced "let me tell you how much better it is than this early 90ies classic" some user pointed out there's no way in hell this square will ever get a strike with "It's not a bug! It's a deep and thought-provoking allegory touching on the futility of our lives!"… fucking hell, this thing really looks like a hipster flowchart to avoid doing the dishes now.

is anybody actually eating it up outside the group that's 60 bucks in the hole and trying to rationalize their foolish decision to pre-order games?

it's the same phenomenon behind people believing their alternative brand name clothing makes them unique. look up reverse social oscillation.

When relatives that I don't really like come over for dinner I don't use my best silverware.
When I make fun of reddit I use inferior file types and images with artifacts.

Did anyone send this to the creators? If not, I will gladly create a twitter account jsut to do it

germany 17th
france 20th
UK 22th
italy 22rd

well it s a CoD's add … so i m not surprised by this stupidity

do it

The end of MC was mostly there as a side-activity to just do after you got massive loot and nothing else to do.

how great would it be if star citizen had turned out to be a real game

instead we get this.

I'm not trying to defend those liars, this is still fucking wrong to do. But, uh, with an universe this big and the chances of actually meeting anyone being close to 0 anyway - why do we care so much? Shouldn't we focus on the inventory being shit or something?

Yeah, it was all meant to be.

no. this makes them much more angry.

oh shit link me fam

Like real life

Really there isn't, anyone on here knew it would be just the worlds largest walking sim, adding a shiny thing at the center of the galaxy wouldnt suddenly make aimless wandering mean something.

I remember Spore got panned quite hard back then. It certainly seems that there's a sizeable group of people deluding themselves that their 60bux was well spent.

Well, seeing as how two guys managed to "find" each other right after release, I'd say they might not be so low after all

exactly 0. they took out that feature. some twitch streamers found out that they'd both been to the same planet so they tried to meet but they couldn't; they went to the exact same place on the exact same planet and just couldn't see eachother.

Don't use good jojo images on this.

Imagine for a moment you could team up with three other people: one would scan animals, the other would pick up flowers and the third would just mine shit. And have everything discovered by any member of the team being credited to all team members. That'd be a step forward.

Alright, I dont know how twtter works so just give me whatever name, account etc I need and I'll do it

It's only that filesize because I was too lazy to actually export it.
When exported at it's only 90KB.

I mean the name of the account I have to send it to

Then you're not trying hard enough.

much appreciated

@nomanssky ? I'm not sure. There's also @hellogames… not sure which one is the best pick. Can't remember the name of the account when Sean was all "incredible! Two people met"

So what the fuck is the game about? can you build? Are the creatures at least really unique?

just tag both

remind me of the game ALF, when if you read alf book the game will reset … and it was a fucking terrible game . and i did it just before the final mission !

It's about flying across planets until you reach the galaxy's center, which puts you back at the start.No, you can't build. The creatures are as unique as those in "Spore".

no

They're procedurally generated, so that each kinda differs in some way, but they all look similar and they all look like shit

twitter.com/nomanssky

Alright all ready, any message anyone want me to add?

"We made a game out of No Man's Sky" ?

Yeah. For sure.
About walking and mining, and then doing it again.
You can upgrade your ship, your gun, and that's all you can build.

Fuck niggers

I recognize him too.

So how about that anal vore?

Then what's the point in the game? Is this supposed to be the PS4 seller?

I already am disappointed with Wild, thinking that I could play as any creature, even giants.

7y+ game

Dickwolves!

There is no point, it was a hype scam and the good goys fell for it

The first one looks genius, actually. It's using its watermelon-shaped mouth to lure in niggers and eat them

That's what we've been asking since fucking announcement, and the answer is: There is none

Some of the creatures you encountered in Spore were made by other players and you could import models. Same with spaceships, buildings and the RTS mode units. NMS doesn't even have THAT going for it.

Hard to say. I mean since it's such a big deal of course IF that were to happen to one out of, I dunno, 10.000 players they'd bring it to attention? But we don't know how many people actually would have seen each other if they could.

I know, I understood that and saw the thread.

Yeah, that'd be awesome, but at least I interpreted what the devs told us so that it was clear that that wouldn't be the reality of the game. I really hope they will add at least small group multiplayer features but I know the chances for that are shit.

I dunno, I just want a chill game I can play when I need a break from other games or a rough day at work for an hour or two. I am kinda worried since everyone says it's shit, but the reasons don't really convince me except for that inventory reset when you travel to a new galaxy, but we'll see.

Just so I understand: How much time do you invest to get out of one galaxy and how close to "maxed out" equipment do you get during that time? Because if, and I'm only saying IF, you don't need much better equipment as you get closer to the heart of the universe and the only point of collecting it is as a reward then maybe it's not such a bad thing? Hear me out on this one: I imagine it could be a bit like, let's say, "Binding of Isaac" where you collect your stuff for one run, but one it's finished as a reward you unlock something but you have to start from the beginning, but the unlocks make it more interesting. Replace unlocks with different kinds of worlds.
It all comes down to how fast you "max out" your equipment. I've also heard you lose it all when you die - so how big of a deal is this in reality?

The tale of Melonfrog and Ballshead will continue this friday at 8 am.

Supposedly, if you want to be speedrun-tier and just rush to the centre, you should be able to get to galaxy core in an hour or two. What should've convinced oyu that the game is shit is that it's a fucking walking simulator in space with fuckall to do, you gigantic faggot

ALF master system did it 1st …

well it was a useless and totally optional book that you could get just before the last mission…

Hello, here guys, um… /baph/ here. Just visiting your shitty game.

Moo!

Any weapon/ship upgrade is just more or less slots and already installed tech that you could install too. It's literally nothing.

LOL

sauce?

My nigga.
His music is a mixed bag, but he's got some really great stuff.

Ok, if the rest of the game wasn't looking so shitty it might be fun to make a zoo out of those freaks.

Whats the bug that looks like its sitting on a starfish?

I am an underachiever.

To the question "can you play with your friends", Murray answered "yes". I guess he meant "if you are playing, and your friend is sitting on the couch next to you, then he's kind of playing with you, in a sense"

It's hit and miss for sure.

cool thanks user

IT S A GURL!

You don't see these two things grouped together often.

Oh hey dude, didn't know you could fly.

That's the most sad moo I've ever heard. Why, nature? Why torture this being? Do a genocide on planets like that. Put them out of their misery. Goal of the game found.

Then it does seem like the inventory resets because it never was a point of this game in the first place? I dunno.

topkek, yeah, what a lieing fuck

is that a fucking watermelon?

A cockroach?
user have you not seen a single cockroach in your life even on tv?

Has anyone determined exactly what differs from planet to planet? The magic number is 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 planets - I'd like to reverse-engineer that number to figure out how little of each asset type they actually had to make.

why does the cockroach have tentacles?

4U

user do you think that praying mantises and locusts like that exist too or what?

that's just the helmet fov effect

the only thing i will want to do in this fucking game …

but PEGI 7 … so i bet you can t

is there even blood in the game ?

Did that flying bug pokemon ass lookin' cow just CHIRP?

(fine)

Absolutely nothing.

The one review yesterday said that the most fun thing in the entire game was ayy lmaos and a side order of trying to figure out that shit yourself when interacting with them. But the game's emphasis on survival got in the way of that pretty quickly. Maybe it's just me but the biomes of all the planets seems to be the same but different skins or the cool stuff like thick jungles was too unfeasible.

What is wrong with these people

Well yes.

*this pic was supposed to go with the video

I think that's a good summary of the nu male sky defense force as a whole.

you can't post pictures if you embed a youtube video
welcome to Holla Forums, btw fam

He doesn't even look Jewish. We are so fucked. They are starting to resemble us more and more with each generation.

Oh god I can see the fans of this game being painfully obnoxious

Why do I get the feeling he's also into cuckolding.

Been here for a long while actually, I just lurk more than I post. Thanks anyway fambalam.

I showed my older brother who preordered HipsterSpore the video about Sean lying about the multiplayer many times (including the colbert show one) and he said

"It's people's fault for asking stupid questions and putting the poor developer in a tough position, of course he'd have to lie, or else we would have risked a massive loss of sales, everyone needs to stop asking stupid questions and demanding stuff that isn't even in the game"

Guys do not buy this piece of shit, you buy the game but you give away your soul (and 60 bucks)

They've been hyping this shit up as a "race to the center of the galaxy". It is the point of the game.

So it's basically "no fun allowed: the game"?

lol once again Holla Forums meme shitty games into existence.

Anyone got a full list of this game's broken promises?

we need to wait for crowbcat video. possibly after the pc release

tried googling "my wife got raped and I loved it", but it only came up with women saying how they enjoyed being raped.
Tried putting "cheated on me" instead, but that only yielded 2 or 3 results on the first couple of pages.

Thats depressing as hell, the last thing a game strives to be is that, where you question your life because of how bored you are.

What confuses me the most though is how weird the fanbase complaints are with defending it. Its one thing to play a game you know has flaws but yet you still manage to get some enjoyment from, but this shit takes the cake like on the subreddit and Steam forums.

but he already made one

Consider fratricide.

Do you're parents a favour and kill him.

Learning something new everyday with Satan!

Even a retarded clock is right once in his lifetime. This is one such moment for DSP, we should savor this monumental event.

Ok, so, if the race to the center of the universe is the "point" of the game other then "find your own meaning lel xD" then wouldn't it make great sense that you lose your equipment every new galaxy? I'm not saying that that's a good point, but it would suck more if being successful in this game depends entirely of being lucky enough to find that one super rare piece of equipment which gives you a huge boost for a majority of the time. Instead it's only a boost for one galaxy and through the course of many galaxies, luck equalizes itself.

Still, I guess if speed is now the point of it all it feels much less comfy, which was originally what sold the game to me. Oh well, we'll see if I feel like refunding after 10 hours…

It's really funny looking at his hate circlejerk on Twitter trying to nitpick what he said to make him look stupid.

Holy shit it's so fucking long and drawn out, it reminds me of that fucking episode of Spongebob when the announcer is singing for way too long so the krabby patty can come into view

The less substance the thing you're a fan of has the more rabid you are to defend it.

You didn't know that women's No1 sexual fantasy is being raped?

Reminder that THE CUCK is a Gawker blog.

Of the special "missing episode" where Patchy the Pirate goes apeshit when he discovers the missing episode is crap… or when they tried to reveal the recipe for the Krabby Patty (they just make that long ass sequence where a Krabby Patty is getting closer to the screen, and it takes about a couple of minutes, and of course, they cut because they ran out of time)… hmm… No Man's Sky is like Spongebob. Never thought about that until now.

I don't think anyone is gonna bother with playing the game more than one. it's not even NG+ it's just NG

That's quite wrong. There isn't a single real unique upgrade. The 1 thing you'll absolutely need to advance is the warp drives which they give you in a quest in the first star system. Any other upgrade you'll get 100 times, and again "better equipment" is literally just shit with more slots. The upgrades literally consists of +whatever to whocares, they just doN't type it out. It's things like reload speed, more jetpack fuel and shit, longer hyperdrive jumps, shit like that. There isn't a single thing that could largely influence you. And instead of them rewarding you with starting over with shit you acquired like all ng+ games, they straight up just say fuck you do it again.

Did you see the two guys trying to compare this garbage game to roguelikes because of "muh procedural generation"

Welp, I guess it's no fun allowed then, as always.

What the fuck, please tell me that's satire.

archive.is/tpU9N

So who here got banned from the steam NMS forum board? TopKek

We really need a third world war.

Still waiting for mine. Added a ' Positive ' twist to my spoiler. I think they're confused as how to handle the situation.

I am happy you got banned. I hated your avatar.

so didn't gawker get killed? when will this "the cuck" and the other cancerous sites die off?

Too busy funposting in the Quantum Break general discussions

It has always been, from the start.

Africa is already in a constant state of war.

not all of us

it s fake, it s must be fake!

Not just trolling the shit out of the babies that bought the game already

I talk to a few people who are really into science and space and it's almost like they have a different strain of autism compared to the tech/Internet strain found on imageboards. They're very idealistic and get so caught up in what something could be that they don't see it for what it is. They wouldn't see the human design flaws in this game because they're too busy thinking about how it relates to IRL species discovery and space exploration.

Dude this game was shilled by all the same fuckers who were again gaymergays showing how corrupt they are

Just connect the dots man

Actually since time doesn't change for you you would reach it, it would just take billions of years for the people outside of the blackhole, and also the Universe would end before you reached the center of the black hole so you'd pretty much get to see the end of times.

THE SALT MINES ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN, ALL WORKERS SHOULD BE HEADING INSIDE NOW

poor sod

Kek

No salt to be found here.

Oh dear

It seems like DSP drops his "hurrr I'm bad at games and its this games fault!!1!" act when doing a review. He's actually talking and acting normally here.

What exactly in the fuck

That's no act, he's genuinely one of the worst gamers on the planet, he couldn't even figure out how to crouch jump in half-life.
Every game he plays ends the same, he's terrible at it blames the devs then proclaims it the worst game ever.

How can you know, user?

Maybe it's just me having brain problems but every time I see something extremely retarded I just feel like someone is pulling an elaborate joke. Poe's law makes me unable to make sense of parts of the internet these days.

We live in a world were Chris-chan exists, anything is possible.

And TLgamer is probably married with children.

Let's take this to another thread as this one is at it's bump limit

Cripes I almost forgot about that guy

Well that throws a wrench into my loopy views

You should read rule six, my man.

I wouldn't really call it a continuation thread, it's not really a general and the next thread is about digging salt from the game and not the game itself.

Post that third one
Hypnosis and cuteboys is a great combination

I find it funny that you guys go to the steam forums to harass the fans and call them salty when your the only ones who are salty because you misunderstood the multiplayer and the "ending".

It was very clear from the beginning that this was a singleplayer sandbox about exploring and mining and the ending never mattered.

But whatever I'm a bit bored of laughing at your hate topics so excuse me while I enjoy a great game.

Stay salty haters.

link to the steam forum thread?

Here

Just post the link, image search doesn't help at all

here's some OC

Underrated post.

How did DIO have time to put green lipstick on between when Jotaro punched him across the street and few seconds later when he had drank Josephs blood?

I know I watched the "This is how NOT to play Half Life" compilation of his playthrough, but I'm pretty sure he's pretending to be retarded in order to gain views.

Can't even build unless you think premade structures count.

checked and kekked

Pretty sure I've already seen someone suggest this on YouTube.

Confirmed, holy shit lmao.
please use archive.is/no-mans-sky-limited-edition-box-has-online-play-icon-hidden-under-sticker/

Btw you know some guy paid over $1000 bucks for a leaked version of this a week early? What a sucker…. And people harassed him to death for that.

Here is his review btw, the repressed depression in his voice and denial is hilarious.
casualconversation.net/nmsleak/review.mp4